• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 Casual whatever :D

-Duskt-

Prenumbra of nights song
Currently I have to wonderful RP partners i am doing casual RP's with in which we are making the stories up as we go along.

I'm looking for one more wonderful person who wants to do the same thing :D
No fancy requirements. one to however many paragraphs you want to post (Mine very form few to many)
and just a nice energetic mind to help in the creation process :D

I'm normally on at least 3 times a week and don't demand a reply every day just whenever you can and sometimes just like to chit chat from time to time so think of me more as a friend you and mute XD

I don't play Fight RP's (Player V Player)
I love romance but normally only do FxM, on occasion FxF but no MxM (Just never been able to do that well). I LOVE stories where it's Monster falls in love with human, but I like when the rolls are reversed of the usual "Oh the guy is the monster" cliche XD

And just a odd little side note I like things with transformation/metamorphoses them to them as well (Weird I know) but things like really detailed werewolf TF's or mutations have always fascinated me :P

other then those interests/Limits I'm cool with most themes/settings

I RP here on RP Nation so please don't expect me to go on Kik or anything like that. I f you ask I will say no.

If interested PM me ^_^
PM is where I do my Roll playing normally so hope to see ya there ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back