• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 Almost anyone

Turtlyturt

The Queen
Looking for someone creative and that will stay.

I am very flexible and understanding, I am looking for someone M or F who is willing to RP with me. It could be one long drawn out RP or a very short one. We can chat when we get bored or need a break, I'm not all that serious half the time any way. I'm here to have fun! And I want you to have fun.

My very short list of rules include:

I do not want anyone so uptight that they could shoot diamonds from their bottoms.

Tpos happen, it's cool if some of your post has typos, though try not to be excessive. (See what I did there?)

If you get bored or you don't want to do something. TELL ME, geez, it can't be fun if we're bored.

Please be able to post at least very other day or every two days. If you can post once a day that's great!

Please be able to post at least one full paragraph every post, if the post really only needs half of one then fine, but I love detail.

Please have fun.

I am open to tons of plots and have a very open minded way of thinking. If you have a certain plot in mind please pm me. If you'd like to hear some of my plots please pm me. If you are seriously interested please pm me.

One more thing, I prefer all characters to at least be 18 +.

Not limited.​

Thanks for sticking around. Hope to be able to Rp with you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back