• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic 1994 Characters

Why did you have to revive this... I feel bad now... GOD DAMN YOU

Because it seemed fun and I really wanted to do this rp

@Daniel reaving

Read it just now. Definite no from me. Sorry but while diesel punk is interesting, the setting as a whole is not.

Aww ;-; ok

This looks interesting.. but I am not sure :/

Pwease  :D

Don't join. No one join this. The plot is literal shit.

;-;  why you say this?!? ;-; ;-;

Last edited by a moderator:
But I am busy  with school and several other one on ones. I have trouble keeping up with group rps

FHS?....oooo hi! Sorry. That rp was going way too fast for me and I couldn't keep up. So.. i dropped it... sorry ;-; i dont like dropping rps... but it happens...

I am surprised you remember me xD

@HimeragiSeiker

FHS?....oooo hi! Sorry. That rp was going way too fast for me and I couldn't keep up. So.. i dropped it... sorry ;-; i dont like dropping rps... but it happens...

I am surprised you remember me xD

@HimeragiSeiker

i remember people mostly when i see them. it's like if i see your name, the memory rushes back. and right now, FHS is a bit slow. even with everyone having their own 1 on 1 interactions. that's mostly every interaction in FHS for me. like own little story, just same setting.

i remember people mostly when i see them. it's like if i see your name, the memory rushes back. and right now, FHS is a bit slow. even with everyone having their own 1 on 1 interactions. that's mostly every interaction in FHS for me. like own little story, just same setting.

Yeah I find the rp adorable xD its just hard to keep up with it xD lol and nice 

I was from it. Remember John Abraus? The Mary Sue? My old account got banned due to my dickish brother. Apparently he hates roleplaying... Anyways... I was one of the first people on. 8th page for characters sheets I think. Remember Miyuki? (can you invite me? I might come back...)

I was from it. Remember John Abraus? The Mary Sue? My old account got banned due to my dickish brother. Apparently he hates roleplaying... Anyways... I was one of the first people on. 8th page for characters sheets I think. Remember Miyuki? (can you invite me? I might come back...)

Really?) what was your old account name

Users who are viewing this thread

Back