• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 1975, An Arcade Romance

KatrinaPride

Realistic Logical Ideologist
Hello everyone, I'm turning the tables on myself here and actually... trying for something normal. [big surprise, you've joined two days ago and already stated you're obsessed with Psycho's you're probably gonna-] No! Nuh uh! This is going to be a totally normal romance RP. Based in 1975 when Arcades were getting popular, and that's what I want to center this around... I want to create a cheesy, cutesy, romantic feel, and I'm open to FxF and FxM. Of course, there ARE rules.

1. Please try you [<--- mistake I care not to fix] very best to be grammatically correct, I know we all make mistakes, but do your best.
2. One or more paragraphs of 3+ lines per post.
3. [braaaaain faaaaart] I dunno... Have fun with me in creating this story...?

Now be aware this is very well out of my comfort zone, but I feel like I can pull this off... And I'm going to be truthful I came up with this while watching one of the worlds' best Tetris players score the first ever Decahexatris (16 line clear) on Tetris Effect outside of the games' studio. Please PM me or leave a thread below if you find this peeking your interest.

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I'm turning the tables on myself here and actually... trying for something normal. [big surprise, you've joined two days ago and already stated you're obsessed with Psycho's you're probably gonna-] No! Nuh uh! This is going to be a totally normal romance RP. Based in 1975 when Arcades were getting popular, and that's what I want to center this around... I want to create a cheesy, cutesy, romantic feel, and I'm open to FxF and FxM. Of course, there ARE rules.

1. Please try you [<--- mistake I care not to fix] very best to be grammatically correct, I know we all make mistakes, but do your best.
2. One or more paragraphs of 3+ lines per post.
3. [braaaaain faaaaart] I dunno... Have fun with me in creating this story...?

Now be aware this is very well out of my comfort zone, but I feel like I can pull this off... And I'm going to be truthful I came up with this while watching one of the worlds' best Tetris players score the first ever Decahexatris (16 line clear) on Tetris Effect outside of the games' studio. Please PM me or leave a thread below if you find this peeking your interest.

Huh. While I can’t say that I’m exactly interested in actively participating in this, I have to ask if it would be too much for you to keep me posted on how it goes.

i'd love to plan something out with this!
i'm currently waiting for the ten post mark to privately message users, but as soon as i do i'll let you know.
one question - which gender do you prefer playing, in this plot?

Huh. While I can’t say that I’m exactly interested in actively participating in this, I have to ask if it would be too much for you to keep me posted on how it goes.
That is too much. I'm not going out of my way to do that.

i'd love to plan something out with this!
i'm currently waiting for the ten post mark to privately message users, but as soon as i do i'll let you know.

one question - which gender do you prefer playing, in this plot?
Female, but lesbians are always cute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back