• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 19 Years Later (Harry Potter Role Play, Accepting)

fancries1

i was gone and now I’m back
LEAVE CLEAR UNTIL ROLE PLAY BEGINS.

upload_2015-10-18_12-2-9-png.181120

September 1st, 2017

Hogwarts

Sorting Hat Ceremony

"Dark marks in the sky, disappearing witches and wizards and dead muggles? Can you believe this?" Victoria Knight asked her friends as they made their way to the Great Hall while waving the Daily Prophet in the air. As a person who had lived amongst Death Eaters for most of her life yet disagreed with everything they fought for, she couldn't help but explode with anger every time she read the Daily Prophet and found anything remotely related to Death Eaters and blood purification. For the last three moths, Britain had been under constant attacks by Death Eaters. It had begun with all Death Eaters who were in Azkaban escaping the prision and apparently calling the others to reform their army once more. Since then, things had gotten out of control in almost all of Europe and certain parts of America. Even their old Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher had turned into a Death Eater and murdered their Muggle Studies teacher one week after the students had left the school for vacation. "I wish we could kill them ourselves, we would probably do a better job than the ministry anyways! Too bad I would go to Azkaban if I had a captured Death Eater and tortured him instead of killing him"

Michael Knight, on the other hand, could't be happier with the news the Prophet had for them that day. Him and his Death Eater friends were currently planning the celebration for their victories while walking towards the Great Hall for the sorting ceremony. "A well deserved celebration for a well done job, I must admit killing those muggles was extremely easy though. Not enough action for my liking, oh well, a win is a win" He said with a devilish smirk on his face as he stared at the news of the recent murders and disappearances. This year had been more than perfect for him, not only had his father escaped from Azkaban. Lord Voldemort had finally come back to life and he was now in his inner circle for his services while he was dead and his eagerness to support the cause even before he was gifted with the dark mark. Something told him better things were about to come.

September 1st, 2017

Hogwarts

Sorting Hat Ceremony.…

Another year, another ceremony performed by the sorting hat. It was becoming a routine for Roderick who was going into his sixth year and has become more and more serious with his studies and learning spells, practicing what he learned and dueling whenever he had the chance, it was a wonder how he ever managed to maintain his schedule and keep up with it all. He was house Ravenclaws captain of the quiditch team and a capable beater, adding further responsibility and needing time to practice to keep up with his skills as a beater and be able to perform up to par, while keeping up with practices and strategies for the team, finding new players to replace the Ravenclaws who graduated and moved on to better things. As Roderick entered the hall he did so with a book in his hand and nose buried in its pages as he read and walked at the same time, the multi tasking of moving and walking was becoming second nature to him..... Dancing in and out around objects, fellow students and elders of the staff who were away from the table and heading back toward the professors table, all the while not losing his place or skipping past a sentence to look where he was going for longer then a moment, instead using his senses and peripheral vision to get him by and know where he was going, a few tricks of the trade Roderick had come to learn, hone and master over the years. As Roderick neared Victoria's table on the way to his own houses table and taking a longer way around to it aiming to find a nice place to settle in and continue his reading, perhaps get something to eat and drink as well. He stopped and lowered his book slowly while he spoke to her in greeting and to converse, "Ello Victoria, been awhile hasn't it? Hear about that story in th...." Roderick McDonald paused noticing her paper and grinning with a small laugh. " I see you have at that, Aye busy I suppose not to notice that." He kept a smile and shook off his error in not noticing before speaking.

He then took a seat at the ravenclaw table behind him, setting his book down in front of him and looked back toward her and the others.
"Anyway how ya all doing?" Roderick asked his accent a bit of a mixture, being of both British and scottish heritage and living in both London and the town of Motherwell Scotland off and on depending on the year and which house his mother and father selected that time around.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Wow, looky here: Victoria is on the warpath here. All death eaters right now must be terrified at the prospect. "Thaddeus commented with a smirk, as he walked with her to the Great Hall. Despite his casual demeanor the whole matter is troubling to hear, already there were death eaters trying to recruit some giants tribes back. "Looks like we don't have to worry about them anymore. "

Dorian snorts laughter at Thaddeus's comment, looking to Victoria as they walk "Besides we are but children, and even worse purebloods" He fake gasps, his voice rising for dramatic effect "If you had a death eater tied away you just know they'd think you're one of them, especially since you're a Slytherin" He points out, his hands absent mindedly trying to rub the dried paint from his sleeves. Glancing at Victoria's brother as they walk past him "I'm sure your brother is thrilled with the prospect of meeting up with old friends" He jokes, nudging Victoria gently although his eyes glance up at the table of teachers at the front of the hall, his eyes glancing to the empty Defense Against the Dark Arts seat, his brow furrowing slightly as he thinks of their replacement.

Rosemary smiles slightly "Well I don't have to worry about anything, though you should be lucky, I'm not even allowed to see him yet" she says lightly pushing her sister to her friends, she had the dark mark, but only is Micheal was nowhere to be found was she allowed to send him the information. She glances at Micheal and says "So how was your vacation?" she asks, trying to strike a 'normal' conversation "Besides the fact so many muggles are killed?" she asks trying to sound like it hurts her, but failing.

Angelique rolls her eyes, her parents were too busy and everyone she knew was also too busy, including her sister "This isn't fair" she mumbles and sits down next to her second year friend. "Relax, you can spend time with her again" one of them says and Angelique sighs "I sure hope so, she's been acting strange ever since her third year, you know, more quiet and stuff, even though that's how she usually is"

Sarah quickly walked into the Great Hall, her eyes searching the room for her friends. She quickly spotted them talking to each other, and walked over excitedly. "Hey guys!" She just caught Dorian's words, and rolled her eyes. "Looks like you all read it." She grinned at Victoria. "You're the worst you know, a pureblood that's friends with a mudblood. You might be worse than I am. I 'stole' magic, but you're a traitor." She winked at the Slytherin, then turned to Dorian. "Speaking of something that entirely unrelated to this topic, are you as excited as I am to get back into Quidditch?" She had wanted to get back into flying all summer, but couldn't train at home - too many muggles that could spot her.

tumblr_ntfzx6oGja1u8qqgso10_250.png
Jade couldn't help but do a silent snort at Thaddeus's remark. But she did take the matter very seriously. Even the professors could no longer deny it. She sighed. Damn death eaters. Things were t gonna get any better from now. "Let's hope none of us gets killed in our sleep then." Jade said rather darkly, the recent events really had put her in a darker mood.

Victoria winked at the Hufflepuff and smiled at her comment. "Thank you!" She replied dramatically and pretended to wipe away her fake tears with a big smile. "I'd like to thank the academy and my friends for making this possible. Winning the title of blood traitor is the best thing that has ever happened to me!" She replied sarcastically, immediately noticing the disapproving glances she was receiving from the Slytherin table. "Actually, that isn't a bad plan at all" She said, turning back to Dorian. "I mean, there had been traitors before right? Not that I'm actually going to join of course, I'm not that mad" She added, trying to light up the mood after bringing up actually joining the death eaters.

Michael grinned and patted Rosemary's shoulder as if he were trying to comfort her. "Don't worry, if you keep doing a good job I'm sure you might enter the Dark Lord's inner circle sometime soon." He whispered, not wanting to be heard by anyone who could use that kind of information against them. "My vacation was alright I guess, I got to go to Paris with my father for a few weeks. What about yours?"

Jade raised an eyebrow as Victoria did mention joining the death eaters. She was the basic buzzkill of everyone's day. Jade groaned "I wonder who the replacement dark arts teacher is." She said to nobody in particular in the group.

Rosemary sighs "Yeah, someday and I went to France as well, my grandmother lives there, she gave me and my sister tons of new clothes" she says and smiles slightly "And she dragged us all over the country, not that I minded".

Angelique looks at Victoria having heard her comment "You shouldn't joke about that, especially not when you're a Slytherin" she says and sighs "I wish things were a lot easier, but they aren't"

@thefan1

Though you wouldn't know it by looking at him, James was glad to be back at Hogwarts. His mother dying over the summer was a pretty hard hit to take and he wanted nothing more than to get away and consume himself in his studies at school. This was his sanctuary and he always hated leaving it. Now that it was just he and his father at home, any appeal now of leaving the school was gone.

With a sigh, James walked down the aisle, took a seat at the Hufflepuff table, pulled out Advanced Potion Making from under his robes, and began reading. The Sorting Hat ceremony was of little interest to him. At this point in his Hogwarts life, new classmates were of no interest to him. What sixteen year old would make friends with an eleven year old anyway? Besides, friends weren't exactly on his radar at the moment. Hiding within a book or his writing to escape the thoughts of his mother's death was much more appealing.

Madden Oswald

Ravenclaw | Sixteen | Half-Blood

Madden walked to the Ravenclaw table with a book in hand. She honestly as trying to make as little noise as possible, she didn't want any attention. She hated being put in the spotlight, and the less it happened, the better. She, timid as a mouse, tiptoed. Probably getting more attention then wanted. She thenspotted Victoria, a girl that she had become friends with just recently, so still was unsure about. While she had no bias against Slytherins, there was no denying the fact that some of them were just nasty, and the lot she sees......not the best bunch perhaps. She is, after all, very proud about being a Ravenclaw. She just had little-ish trust issues because of her dear mother.

Deciding to overcome her worry of being secretly disliked, she walked her way to the table. The book, 'A Million Ways To Use Charms', was put in the denim messenger bag she had with her person.

"Umm....Hi, Victoria...." She blurted out, not being used to talking to people outside of family.

@thefan1 - Victoria Knight @Anyone Else​

thefan1 said:
Victoria winked at the Hufflepuff and smiled at her comment. "Thank you!" She replied dramatically and pretended to wipe away her fake tears with a big smile. "I'd like to thank the academy and my friends for making this possible. Winning the title of blood traitor is the best thing that has ever happened to me!" She replied sarcastically, immediately noticing the disapproving glances she was receiving from the Slytherin table. "Actually, that isn't a bad plan at all" She said, turning back to Dorian. "I mean, there had been traitors before right? Not that I'm actually going to join of course, I'm not that mad" She added, trying to light up the mood after bringing up actually joining the death eaters.
Thaddues clapped his big hands."Bravo!" He said at her performance he looked around at the tables around them."Well you are mad if one is being honest... But yes your not that mad. Or are you..." He said giving her a mock suspicious look." So do we go to our separate table or are we going maverick again and sitting together?"

Dorian laughs grinning to her "I think Traitor gives a nice ring to my name actually" nodding as she speak, an enthusiastic grin beaming across his face "Quidditch is going to be great this year, I've got a whole new strategy worked out, we're going to kick Gryffindor butt" He glances to Victoria shaking his head "As fun as it sounds, infiltrating Voldemort's clique I'm father fond of keeping my blood inside my body. And staying alive you know?" He grins to her as he looks for a space large enough to seat them all "I suppose we should separate but sitting together is always more fun, and it confuses the first years"

Victoria raised an eyebrow at the second year Slytherin and grinned. "And when things are hard you either cry or laugh, and crying doesn't solve anything does it?" She replied, not really cared if her jokes bothered another Slytherin or not. A genuine smile appeared when she heard Madden, a girl she had recently befriended. "Hey! Madden these are my friends. Dorian, Thaddeus, Sarah and Roderick. Guys this great girl right here is Madden" She said as she patted the girl's back. She was well aware of how shy the girl was and felt like helping her get to know knew people was a good idea. "Well... We didn't get in much trouble for not sitting in our respective tables last time, I say we go maverick again. Oh, you just love messing with first years don't you? Well, you have my permission to mess with my little sister as much as you want to. Just a friendly reminder."

Michael noticed Rosemary speaking to his sister and a proud smirk appeared in his face, sure, he didn't actually know his friend's sister that well and he didn't care about some second year Slytherin but anyone who stood up against his blood traitor sister was good in his book. "Don't waste your time with her" He spoke to the girl. "She's not worth it" He added, smiling at his sister who gave him a sarcastic smile in return.

Rosemary walks to Victoria "I don't really care much about what you say, but I will not tolerate you talking to my sister like that" she says and Angelique sighs "Let her sis, she thinks she's better then us because she has mudblood friends" the second year says and Rosemary sits down, smiling slightly, she knew her sister hated death eater, but she hated mudbloods just as worse as she does. "Whatever, those wizards and witches can have an accident for all I care, you're not a real Slytherin, you should ask if you can go to Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff" Angelique says glaring at Victoria.

@thefan1

Madden Oswald

"...I'm not that great...." Madden mumbled so no one can hear, her face probably turning into a tomato on the spot. She didn't know how to deal with complements, and found it very flattering. Looking at Victoria, she mumbled just so Victoria could hear. "You didn't have to do that you know.", was she the type, she would have glared, feeling a bit put off by the introduction for some reason. Lifting her head higher, she waved her hand. The group was a mixed bunch, and she felt that if they were in Hogwarts years prior, they would have been rather outcasted, in fact they are still now. Made her glad she wasn't from those times.

"Hi....." She smiled shyly, looking at the group of people. She wondered whether she was supposed to sit with them, after all, wasn't that what friends do? Maybe she was rushing it....she didn't really know them, and she might just be befriending the wrong sort of people.

Dorian grins and holds a hand out to Madden "Pleased to meet you" He smiles to her and glances to the tables "Hey Victoria, if you feel like annoying half your house we can Maverick it at the Slytherin table." He jokes, at the many pairs of eyes that are glaring at the group "Oh you know me too well" He laughs loudly "First years are always so much fun, they don't know the tricks of the castle and they act like they asked you to actually join teams with Voldemort when you suggest skipping a class" He adds, tugging on his robes uncomfortably as the sisters attempt to mock Victoria, throwing a glare to the sisters and moving forward slightly in a protective stance, a subconscious trait he'd developed within his first year, after having to defend muggleborn's to the more prestigious purebloods in the school. He was all for defying house stereotypes but people like them couldn't help but cementing Slytherin's reputation.

"You'll thank me someday" Victoria whispered back at Madden with a small grin. She obviously didn't want to make her friend feel uncomfortable but she really liked the girl and hoped she would get to know her other friends and maybe even join their little group. She turned back to the two other Slytherins and rolled her eyes. "Glad to see we have something in common then!" She spoke to the oldest one and then frowned at the young girl. "I'm not a twue Slythewyin?" She replied in a mocking, baby voice. "Oh boo hoo, the little girl bweaks my heart. Now what will I dwo?" She said sarcastically. "If you have a problem then you might want to complain with the sorting hat but not with us. Don't you know listening to other people's conversation's is bad? Maybe your sister should give you a good lesson" She said with a serious tone.

"You shouldn't talk so damn loud" both Rosemary and Angelique says, the younger continues "What kind of Slytherin would hang out with mud bloods? I mean, come on, they're useless and a waste of space", Rosemary mentions for Micheal to sit down, she didn't get why the girl wasn't in Gryffindor, but her brother was "The sorting hat messed up, probably because you're messed up" she says and looks at Victoria "And what would a traitor know about our family?"

Madden Oswald

She doubted that she would thank her. She was about to reply to the boy that greeted her, but frowned. Looking at the two, obviously, sisters. Who are they? Enemies of Victoria most likely, she couldn't help but notice the green ties around their necks. She didn't really now, because she doesn't pay attention to things until it is a personal problem, oh but that sounded so self-centered! Even in her head! She scrunched her brows, wasn't Victoria a slightest bit mean to the girls. They did start....but was it worth it?

"Ehh....maybe you shouldn't provoke them so no fight happens?....." She asked sheepishly. She really didn't want to fight.

She looked up again, and figured that her words we're a bit late.

Victoria placed her left hand under her mouth and looked up, pretending to be in a deep thought. "Let's see... what kind of Slytherin would hang out with muggle borns... I don't know, maybe a sane one? Oh wait! I'm not sane am I? If I was sane then I wouldn't be speaking with two worthless future death eaters, right? Maybe, the Slytherin who hangs out with muggle borns is one with a brain? Yes! That must be it!" She said excitedly and clapped her hands once. "Maybe I'm the kind of Slytherin who can actually see who is a good wizard and who isn't and the one who can see it has nothing to do with family or blood. Maybe I'm the one who doesn't want to die fighting for a worthless cause, being bossed around by a man who has been defeated twice who will eventually kill the extra weight, like you!" She finished, pointing at her brother who was happily watching the fight with an amused expression. He simply snorted and pointed at his sister. "You are the kind of Slytherin who's stupid enough to be kicked out of the family and loose everything just for her pathetic friends. Like I said before, no one should waste their time speaking to you, except mudbloods of course"

"And just to be clear, I do not want to join the death eaters" Angelique says and she adds "But I would say I'm the sane one since I'm not risking getting killed by hanging around useless people". Rosemary smirks slightly, her little sister finally growing up, not that she didn't do that already, but this was funny to watch, her little sister had a point though "I doubt that guy who got defeated twice is gonna let you live if he ever finds out, but then again, he seems to know everything" Rosemary says and she adds "So go sit somewhere that's not at this table, blood traitors don't deserve that"

Sarah had been quietly listening to the conversation - more like argument, but she finally got tired of it. She huffed, putting her hands on her hips. "Mudblood this, blood traitor that... What year is this, 1550? Haven't we learned anything from the second Wizarding War?" She glared at the sisters. "In case you forgot, Hermione Granger was a mudblood. Ron Weasley was a blood traitor. I wouldn't call them useless." She puffed out her chest, her head held high. "I'm proud to be a mudblood like Hermione Granger, the smartest witch of our time. I'm proud to be friends with a blood traitor like Ron Weasley, one of the heroes who helped defeat Voldemort." With these words, she turned her back to the girls. "Let's sit at the other end of the table." They would definitely sit at the Slytherin table, if only to annoy them. They couldn't get to decide where their group sat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back