• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 18 Years of RP Experience, looking for some excitement.

EloquentlyPut

Hello there!
As the title says I’m an individual with a LOT of role playing experience and I am really looking for partners with the same dedication and literacy level as myself.
Below I have listed a little bit about myself and my history as a roleplayer.

About Me

- I collectively have 18 years of experience role playing all sorts of genres; I have not been as active the last few years since it seems it’s getting harder and harder to find literate, dedicated writers.
- My time zone is EST
- I work a full time job on top of being a normal human being so, I cannot be on 24/7, but I do pride myself in being an active partner that always provides ongoing information on any absent time I may have in our correspondence.
- As far as what I will or will not do when it comes to in character content, there really isn’t anything that is on my “No Go” list unless it’s something really abhorrent like incest or something.
- I am willing to play all sorts of characters, personalities, genres, etc. and I am fine with any type of romantic pairings so no need to ask there. I particularly enjoy dark/ edgy plot lines, but I am flexible so long as the plot is thought provoking.
- I particularly enjoy world building and complex characters, so I am really looking for partners that will take part in the creation of those things.
- I pride myself on being a very literate multiple paragraph playing partner, so people who post one liners or very short paragraphs will most likely not be good partners for me.
- I am happy to read any examples of your writing if you want to share them, but it is not required.

A Few Plot Ideas

*Here are just a few plot ideas that jumped into my head, but I am certainly open to other ideas*

GhostxHuman
(For this idea I am thinking that the idea will be a ghost that has latched onto a human, a sort of guiding spirit that is shackled to the human until for a predetermined amount of time until the spirit has “served their time” and then is allowed to ascend to a peaceful after life. However the spirit must remember and come to terms with the nature of their death during this time to be able to move on. So it would be a sort of....struggle on the ghost’s part and also the human counterpart going through turmoil and they sort of both save one another; I am open to some sort of romantic attachment in this story as it would complicate it undoubtably.
I am open to playing ghost or person!)

Time Traveling Couple/ Friends Try To Save Life
Okay this one is a little vague, I am not sure how it will work out exactly, but I want to create a story that’s similar to the anime “Orange” if you are not familiar with it all you need to know is that a group a friends get letters from their future selves telling them to save a friend of theirs who will die by the end of the year if they cannot find a way to change the course of time.
This could be either one of us or someone else. I like the idea of one of the players being the “doomed” character.
I believe it’d also be possible to work in some themes from other time traveling anime’s like “Your Name” and/or “The Girl Who Lept Through Time”
Like I said I know this is vague, but I think it could be something really fun and particularly suspenseful and emotional.

Combinations that I’m interested in that we can figure out together

VampireXPrisoner (Eventual romance, kind of Beauty and the Beast type style)

Muse A bit by mysterious supernatural beast we can choose together and Muse B and A work together to figure out what the Hell is happening and try to stop it leading them down a dark path to do some depraved shit

Muse A a down on his luck, desperate person comes across a book of dark magic and takes it home, on a whim they perform a spell for good fortune; they summon a demon that is at their beck and call, but missed the fine print saying they have X amount of time to enjoy their success and then the demon will devour and drag them to Hell

(Another dark magic idea)
Muse A’s partner died in an accident ( or however we want) after the use of a dark book to bring them back their lives are bliss, despite having to hide their newly undead spouse from the world, but something doesn’t seem quite right and as time passes the undead partner turns on Muse A

IDK those are the ideas that quickly came to my head.
You can comment here, or get at me at my Discord
Eloquentlyput#5068​

Last edited:
Hi there

It sounds like we have similar writing styles and expectations. I'm in the EST time zone. I work a full-time job, I try to be online daily and always let my partners know if I'll be gone longer. I generally match my partner's post length (though as long as I have something to work with, I can write). I am non binary; I have played characters of various genders (men, women, nb characters, etc.). While it's not guaranteed, I might want/feel inspired to play a non binary character, so I want that to be clear from the outset. I love fantasy and dark or angsty stories.

Of the plots you've listed, I'd be most interested in GhostxHuman or the "bit by mysterious supernatural beast". I'd also kill for anything with werewolves. Let me know what you think!

Hello!

I’d be more than happy to mix in werewolves into the “bit by supernatural beast” plot line if that is something you’re into or workshopping a brand new idea involving werewolves

Hi lovely! I saw your “possibly taken plot” not sure if you mean, it might be taken or it’s open. Either way, let me know!! (:

I really like the looks of those dark magic plots. I can message you on discord if you're still interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back