Looking for 18+ Friends????

DarthMillicent

Doesn’t Play Straight Dudes Romantically
Hello, howdy, hey?

I am Darth Millicent !!

I am on the hunt for some friends! I know that's super vague, so let me get more into detail!!

I am just about to graduate college, and I will be returning home. As I don't have a job at the moment or a significant other... I have lots of weird free time? I know this isn't a bad thing! But it also leaves me a bit lonely as I am a very social person!!

I am posting here in hope of meeting at least one person who just wants to chat about life with one another?? Maybe we can share instas? Or we have some similar interests??

I mean my dream person would be someone who I could just message all the time and become friends with, yah know? I have a discord! And I have Insta? And I have iMessage? I mean we don't even have to rp together! Or have similar interests? We could just be friends?

I feel old, I used to have a bunch of online friends but I really don't go on any of the sites I used to (or they aren't around anymore) and I'm lonely okay??

ABOUT ME!!

I am 21~ (I'll be 22 in August)
I am pursuing a job in the Fashion Design field.
I live in NY
I really like romance and drama (I watch a lot of RomComs)
I'm pretty obsessed with Disney and Star Wars
I love animals
UMMM.. I don't know? But you can literally ask me whatever!

OKAY BYE.

I'm Priscilla and I am too looking for friends. :)
Recently turned 19 and I am currently in college for my associates.
I love reading books, especially romance novels.
Preferably a llama lover <3

BONJOUR!

Hey Millicent!

I'm Belle, or Holly. I'm 26 and a full time nurse.
I think that you're pursuing a job in fashion is awesome-- I myself wouldn't know what to do in that field. I usually wear jeans and a tank top, woo for creativity!
I live in Virginia, and though I've seen Star Wars, I'm not #obsessed BUT I do love me some Disney :D I also have a husky and a cat, and in the same house we have two other kittens and another puppy.
If you wanna chat on Discord I'm down! That goes to anyone!

Beauty_Belle#2463

I just came here out of curiosity but then
Aaaaaa
I think you'll get what drew me in soon enough
I'm Jay, some people on-site call me CJ lol
I am 19 (Turned 19 this last January)
I am the type that would enjoy any field that would allow me to work with animals, though I'd love to design prosthetics for them or even work in rehabbing injured, abused and neglected animals. But first, just to gain some momentum and to give myself a job in the meantime, I plan to go to school to study animal training and grooming~
I live in the good ol golden state, Cali (so far ;^;)
I don't watch too many romantic shows or anything, but I am a maaaaassive sucker for a good romance and some good ol fashioned drama~♡
Haven't seen Star Wars, but seeing as I adore animation, I am pretty in love with Disney. (I have an annual pass for Disneyland >u>)
If you couldn't tell, I am absolutely CRAZY about animals. Get me going and I'll talk about them for hours eheh. I have some mental stability issues, and simply being around them fixes everything, I owe a lot to them.
I don't live in a very big place, but I do have a dog. Maya is 45 pounds of pure adorable muscle, and is a mix of staffordshire terrier, rhodesian ridgeback, and possibly some sort of shepherd.
20180328_004331.jpg
I had a bunny too, though he recently passed on, as well as a goat, and lots of fish lol. (The goat's still around, just couldnt take her home ;^;)
I'm also a big fan of foreign languages and history, and I listen to a whole lot of jazz and metal >w<

Aaa sorry I'm rambling hhh
Well, uh, hibye! *sprints up a tree*

Hi!

I am Ali and I am too looking for friends! I have autism so it's very difficult for me to make some irl.
I am 22 (23 in August) and I love romance. I also love animals (have 6 pets) and Disney. I am studying languages at the moment. I love reading, writing, video games and 3D modelling and that's basically what I do with my life, have lots of free time to chat!

If any of you want you can contact me on discord at Ali#0635.

Hi, you have a cat as your avatar. That means instant friendship to me.

I'm 24 and I generally go by the name "Saya" online.
I graduated college with a BA in studio art and currently work at a health clinic. (Weird, I know.)
I play a lot of video games and have been working on art projects lately in my free time.
I am also a cat mom, with 2 beautiful fur children who are both the apples of my eyes and my biggest headaches when they get fussy or too excited.

I extend my hand of friendship. Everyone, grab my friendship hands! :bishiesparklesr:<3:bishiesparklesl:

Jonathan, 26, also from NY. (I'm an old man I know, but rp's make me feel young again...)

Anyways, mid-twenties is a pretty intense time. At least for me, they were/are.

You lose that safety bubble that school gave you and those automatic friends that classes, clubs, and sports gave you. Without school, you'll probably find yourself with a lot of free time while you work on a career (NY is one of the best places for fashion). Job hunting can be pretty frustrating though, (especially in the arts) since everyone generally thinks you're inexperienced, naive, or useless (you're not) and want you to intern (work for free). It also is a bit lonely unfortunately.

The good thing is though that you're finally out there. "The real world" is extremely cliche I know, but you are free (minus all the pressure and stress lol). You'll survive (it really isn't harder than managing a group rp), but more importantly, you can start doing the things you want to do. Travel, hobbies, shows, but also start becoming the super cool person you can be. While you do that you'll meet a lot of awesome people. Just like roleplays, you don't really start the story/adventure with a whole group/knowing everyone lol, and this is just the start.

Travel and legal advice are my specialty, but I'm a pretty well-rounded guy if you need anything.

HI!
I am 25 and working on my Master's degree in Psychology. I have a very huge obsession with Disney as well. I am always looking for friends.
I work as a special needs teacher and I am the furbaby momma to an 8 month German Shepherd <3

whats up? i'm mye, im turning 20 in about a week, and i'm a college student.

since i pretty much define myself by my major now, i'm a creative writing major/history minor. so basically i'm majoring in never ever getting a job. eh.

fashion design is MAD cool. was your curriculum more like artistry and couture, or fashion history, or textiles? or the business side of the thing? or all of that? i don't know much about fashion design, but i do love fashion so i ought to find out!

also guess who mcfreakin loves star wars. its me. chat with me anytime abt star wars. or fashion. or whatever, ive had all my shots.

I just came here out of curiosity but then
Aaaaaa
I think you'll get what drew me in soon enough
I'm Jay, some people on-site call me CJ lol
I am 19 (Turned 19 this last January)
I am the type that would enjoy any field that would allow me to work with animals, though I'd love to design prosthetics for them or even work in rehabbing injured, abused and neglected animals. But first, just to gain some momentum and to give myself a job in the meantime, I plan to go to school to study animal training and grooming~
I live in the good ol golden state, Cali (so far ;^;)
I don't watch too many romantic shows or anything, but I am a maaaaassive sucker for a good romance and some good ol fashioned drama~♡
Haven't seen Star Wars, but seeing as I adore animation, I am pretty in love with Disney. (I have an annual pass for Disneyland >u>)
If you couldn't tell, I am absolutely CRAZY about animals. Get me going and I'll talk about them for hours eheh. I have some mental stability issues, and simply being around them fixes everything, I owe a lot to them.
I don't live in a very big place, but I do have a dog. Maya is 45 pounds of pure adorable muscle, and is a mix of staffordshire terrier, rhodesian ridgeback, and possibly some sort of shepherd.
I had a bunny too, though he recently passed on, as well as a goat, and lots of fish lol. (The goat's still around, just couldnt take her home ;^;)
I'm also a big fan of foreign languages and history, and I listen to a whole lot of jazz and metal >w<

Aaa sorry I'm rambling hhh
Well, uh, hibye! *sprints up a tree*
Awwww! I love your dog! :)

Heyy there!
I'm happy to talk to and meet new people. I'd be in for a chat.

I'm 21 and I have many interests. In no real order I like art, geography, social sciences, animals, creating stuff, a bit of music, psychology, computing, fantasy, creatures, sci-fi, steampunk, some science like quantum physics, learning, nature and trying new things.

Anyone who wants a chat is welcome also to message me on swiftyflur#3096 on discord
Though I may change my discord tag a bit X3

Hiya!

I'm Noelle. I'm 27 and pursuing a Master's degree in Interpersonal Communication. It's just me and my fiance and I'm so ok with that. I love Disney (I collect Stitch pins), Cartoon Network (Steven Universe, Adventure Time, We Bear Bears), reading, and playing Elder Scrolls Online and Sims4. I'm also a yogi and training for a mindful triathlon in November called Wanderlust. I love to color and dabble in painting and calligraphy. And yeah! That's me. I'm basically a child with adult responsibilities :P Nice to meet you ^_^

If you want to chat, I also have a Discord. Noelle#6821. :coolshades:

Hiya! My name is Maxine but you can call me Max. I'm a 19 year old girl who works at a shoe store but currently in college studying to be a nurse. :) I have a boyfriend but I do romance RP, I love fandoms such as Marvel, and anything I really see that catches my attention such as Syfy's Magicians. I am a huge music nerd/fangirl, I collect vinyl and play guitar, I love rock music. I'd love to get to know ya!!

Hello, howdy, hey?

I am Darth Millicent !!

I am on the hunt for some friends! I know that's super vague, so let me get more into detail!!

I am just about to graduate college, and I will be returning home. As I don't have a job at the moment or a significant other... I have lots of weird free time? I know this isn't a bad thing! But it also leaves me a bit lonely as I am a very social person!!

I am posting here in hope of meeting at least one person who just wants to chat about life with one another?? Maybe we can share instas? Or we have some similar interests??

I mean my dream person would be someone who I could just message all the time and become friends with, yah know? I have a discord! And I have Insta? And I have iMessage? I mean we don't even have to rp together! Or have similar interests? We could just be friends?

I feel old, I used to have a bunch of online friends but I really don't go on any of the sites I used to (or they aren't around anymore) and I'm lonely okay??

ABOUT ME!!

I am 21~ (I'll be 22 in August)
I am pursuing a job in the Fashion Design field.
I live in NY
I really like romance and drama (I watch a lot of RomComs)
I'm pretty obsessed with Disney and Star Wars
I love animals
UMMM.. I don't know? But you can literally ask me whatever!

OKAY BYE.
Hello! if you're still looking for someone to chat with I'm interested in doing that with you!

Heyo! I’ll also jump in since I‘d like to make new friends on the site too! ^ _ ^

I’m Kae. I turned 20 last February. Studying Interior Design, but I also like Fashion - at least the styling aspects of how to wear things and colour palettes and the concept of a wardrobe. I like to watch fashion history things from time to time too!

I can wholeheartedly say I love watching Romcoms and just started to get into K-dramas and C-dramas. I really read a lot more webtoons than anything. Oof!

Disney and Pixar animations are my childhood, but I unfortunately know nothing about Star Wars. I think the idea of space westerns are cool though!

I have a bunny at home, but I love all kinds of animals! I watch nature docs on Netflix before I go to sleep. Both the smooth narration and the calm scenes are the perfect sleepy mix!

I love art and practice drawing/painting from time to time. I’m not very good, but I try my best!

And I do have discord for chatting or even just messages here! I’d be down to talk to anyone! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back