13+ song for no reason

I dealt with some shit, I got hit. but this is a song. about what I want to say everyday:

fuck your life, fuck your wife, fuck all the things you think you like. I don't care what you think. cause you wearing something pink. All I gotta do , is something I always do. I can see right through you. I got time I got smarts, now if only I could kill you with some darts. I all got is a broken heart, and you complain when people fart. ( background character : damn idiots.. ) I wish I could cut you with some shards. Fuck my life, I deny.. everything I ever liked. Cause I try to be completely liked, I give up sight even try to not grab the knife. I wanna kill you and end you life. this why I deny everything that is alive.

* breathes*

fuck your kids, fuck you guys , fuck all of you getting high. you are why I don't try to even give really living a tiny try. I can cry but I don't, and it's because I'd rather die. you could killing me, but I would bring down your knees. You can try all you want. but even if.. you pry I will alway be ready to deny. All I want is to see just all die.

* music in the background *

background singer : just so sick of this shit...

fuck you dicks, fuck you jocks . no one cares about your lucky socks. I would nt care even if you shoved up your ass, It would be just as smart as you are you dumb ass chump.

* breathes in and sighs *

I am sick, of your shit. and you wonder why people call you bitch. You got "served" it's what you deserved. cause you a dick, who is shit. you are worthless in my eyes. even god cries alot, when he see's this whole lot. I got no plot don't need no thought, I just flow and keep up the talk. You wonder why I hate you, when you say " OH SCREW YOU" I am sick of all of this, I just want to... learn how to deal with this.

* drops the mic and falls off stage exaughsted *

OW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back