• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 13 Reasons Why

Caiotic

villains aren’t born, darling. they’re made
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey everyone! So, we both know why you're here. You read the title of the thread, and then you clicked on it because you were curious. Let me get right to the point, then, yeah? c:

I've watched season 2 twice (rewatching the whole series now), and the thing that keeps sticking out to me is when Zach's mom is confronting him about his summer rendezvous with Hannah, and Zach tells his mom that he's felt like Hannah before. Had suicidal thoughts. Felt lonely, etc. But his mom brushes him off and tells him that no, he doesn't feel like that. He's fine. And then that's where the conversation ends. I kind of want my part of the RP to circle around that. My character is either going to be a really close friend or a girlfriend of Zach's, and it's going to deal with him still having thoughts like that. Being down, upset, damn near suicidal. It's going to be them working through it together, her being there for him, and him being protective as hell over her because Zach is nothing but a huge teddy bear that deserves the world.

The pairing I'm searching for is Zach Dempsey x OC, where I play the OC. But I can definitely double.
I can play a canon character for your OC, or if you want your part of the plot to be a Canon x Canon, we can do that too.

I can play Clay, Alex, Scott, Tyler, Jeff, and maybe a few others for your OC.

Some rules will be listed below. Please read them:

1) 18+ please. 13 Reasons is a really heavy show with lots of mature themes, so I'd prefer if you were at least 18. I'm 21.
2) Please play side characters. It's no fun if the only two characters that interact are the main pairing. I want drama. I want meat on the plot. I want fights and harassment. I'm A-Okay with playing side characters, and my philosophy is that unless you're dead set on playing certain side characters, we throw them around between each other. Like, in one specific scene, you play Mr. Porter as needed, and then in a different scene I would take Mr. Porter.
3) Yes, I know it sucks and they suck, but please be okay with sharing the characters of Bryce and Monty. I hate them, we all hate them, but for plot reasons, we'll both probably have to add them in to interact with the characters. Especially since they're both friends with Zach.
4) No one liners. I don't need a novel, but I need at least 2-3 solid paragraphs per pairing to keep my interest peaked. Maybe even 1 long paragraph. Honestly though, I reply faster when the replies are shorter. Starters are fine if they're really long, but if you constantly send me 10 paragraphs per character, it might take me a week to sit down and actually get a decent reply out. Not only am I busy, but I have other RP's too.
5) Grammar and spelling are a must. I get it, sometimes you mix up your and you're, or their there and they're, but if you do it constantly it'll bug me. I know that most of the time I don't reread my replies before I send them, so I TOTALLY get if you mess up.
6) Romance is a must for my pairing. I'm a hopeless romantic.
7) I only RP in PM.
8) I'm online like almost constantly, so I'll probably reply pretty quickly. That being said, most of the time I'll heart your reply (in PM) so that you know I'm writing a response to you. It would be awesome if you could do the same. Just as a little heads up. Like "hey, you'll get a reply soon".

That being said, let me know if you're interested!

hey! this sounds interesting, i’d like to give it a try (: pm me

hey! this sounds interesting, i’d like to give it a try (: pm me
If you could shoot me a PM, that would be awesome! I’m at work until later tonight and won’t get a chance to

Hey! I’d be down for this :3 i’m looking for justin foley in return. Shoot me a PM whenever you can if you’re interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back