• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic 110th Recon Crew (CS)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
View attachment 605706

this but futuristic

BASIC INFORMATION
Name
: Elias dmitri glukhovski (Only Elias translates over to English so she was given a different last name by a crewmember)
Aliases: devil, mind taker
Race: draki, this race looks similar in body type to human except they are red skinned, have around 3 small tentacles and one large one coming from each shoulderblade and they have horns similar to a tiefling from dnd, the horn shapes vary as much as they do in dnd as well. if a living organism is touched by the tentacles for more than 14 seconds then the draki can take some small control over the organism that was toucheds body, the longer they are in contact the more control they have but contact with these tentacles upon an unwilling organism is incredibly strenuous and only can be used sometimes, but if they have enough willpower to hold on for around 5 minutes of contact they will have complete control over the hosts body. such complete control, that wounds can be healed in seconds or all bodily functions could be ceased instantly (I know this might seem op, but most people will use protective suits, they can only be used in hospitable environments, five minutes of contact with an unwilling host is a very long time and will likely end badly for the draki doing so. draki culture involves following whomever has has the strongest willpower. this is tested by how long they can lay their tentacles on a host without being knocked out. after the current ruler died all young adults were tested and Elias was a head and shoulders above the rest, at exactly five minutes. she was conscripted to become leader because of this and tried to settle into her new role but it just didnt fit, she was an awful leader. when the 110th recon came and made first contact, she stowed away and joined their crew as a medic.

((more info)) draki take bioengineering to the next level. most of their technology is alive, but not cognizant and can only be control through use of their tentacles to control it. for example a light switch is a small biopad that they press their tentacle into and turn on/off a bioswitch within. this can get frustrating for other races visiting.
Role: combat medic

PERSONAL
Sexuality
: bisexual
High Concept: strong willed but scared
Character Alignment: chaotic good
Relatives: narcassistic mother and father who will not be named
Organizations\Affiliations: 110th recon, magistrate of draki,

PHYSICAL
Written Appearance
: If using a picture, use the one above
Weapons & Armor: custom fitted armor light body armor with hermetically sealed tentacle ports, with slight jump, speed, and strength augments, along with a standard issue energy pistol.
Items & Personal Belongings: a hermetically sealed pack filled with medical supplies. a small bell, an outift of traditional draki clothing that she was wearing when she ran away.
Skills & Abilities: strong willed. sharp eyesight. great medic. limited combat training. good dancer.
Abilities/Cybernetics: tentacles, can be used to interact with people, if held against organism for more than 14 seconds can communicate basic concepts no matter the language barrier, after 5 minutes of holding total control over hosts body may be assumed if wanted.
Weaknesses: was cripplingly depressed but thanks to the closed off culture of draki she was never given help. fight, flight or freeze? freeze. definitely freeze, in combat situations she freezes instantly and unless someone needs her help through healing it is likely she will be of no use

FLUFF
Elias panted, getting closer to the ship that was parked in the docking bay, it was considered an embassy so earth laws would be active upon it, meaning she wouldnt be forced to go back to leading as long as she was on it. in just one day she was called mentally broken (serious insult on draki) 16 times by various staff and trainers because of here unwillingness to lead. she stopped in front of the door, wondering what to do, knock? she went to rap her knuckles on the door but hesitated, worried thoughts crashing through her mind at record pace, eventually she calmed them and willed her hand to hit the door, it did, after an excruciatingly long wait the door was opened by a red headed man with a medium length beard and a plasma rifle, in a gruff voice he said "why hello there girly, what're you doin here?" she responded with a nervous squeak and muttered out something inconprehensible, the man grunted softly and closed the door behind her. "why dont we get you some tea and see whats goin on here?" he went to the kitchen after leading her to a lounge, he brought back two mugs with steam rising off them. she sniffed at it nervously then took a sip, it burnt her tongue but tasted delicous. she began to relax and managed to tell him her story, once she was done he looked at her and said, "you sure you want to come with us? its going to be a long journey." she looked at him with steely eyes and nodded. he let out a great big laugh, saying in between chuckles, "the little ladie's got a strong heart, dontcha?'. he decided to take her under his wing and granted her asylum but she wasnt old enough to join the 110th quite yet (shes 16 at the time of this fluff). he gave her small amounts of combat training (hes an infantryman, plus his name is connor ill make a CS for him too probs) but figured it wasnt her thing. once she turned 18 she joined the medical division and became a combat medic. (apologies for how bad this fluff is, I hvent Written creatively or rp'd in years and am getting back in to it, plus am wildly sleep deprived.)

Hobbies: reading old human literature, hanging out with friends, taking care of people
Quote\s: "uhh, are you sure that I am able to do this?", "DO noT DARE YOU DIE On ME COMRADE" "ehh, it was not a thing (its nothing, (her being humble)) (yes her english is slightly broken, shes alien, and I think its cute)
Theme: keina suda -veil

((apologies for not doing so great at this, Im sleep deprived and I havent joined any kind of RP in seven billion years lmao, during the rp my writing will be much better but I am dying of tiredness rn) (just woke up and read this and holy crap it aint very good, Ill leave it for now but if it isnt good enough just say and I can rewrite it)

constructive criticism is welcomed, like seriously I need it very badly

okay, I noticed that her past may be very confusing, let me explain real quick:

she was conscripted to become leader (not actually leading very much but the public figure, kinda like the queen in england,) she hated her life as a ruler so ran away to the 110th divisions ship, came aboard and was helped out by a bookie infantryman named connor, he became a father figure of sorts to her and once she was old enough she join the 110th as a medic.

explanation of draki powers:

tentacles on back, if touching another organism with tentacles for more than 14 seconds can communicate simple concepts or change small chemical reactions. if touched for longer more control is given, if touched for more than 5 minutes total control can be taken, this is very useful for healing people.
Accepted.

BASIC INFORMATION

Name
: Dr. Thomas Anatoli Kuznetsov

Aliases: Dr. K, Tom, Doc

Race: Human

Role: Medic

PERSONAL

Sexuality
: Bisexual

High Concept: Intelligent, inexpensive, and only slightly inhumane

Character Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Relatives:

-Maria Kuznetsov (Mother)
Cause of Death: Vehicle accident

-Amalie Kuznetsov (Older Sister)
Cause of Death: Vehicle accident

-Father Unknown

Organizations\Affiliations: TBD

PHYSICAL

Written Appearance
:

Brown eyes, brown hair, a small, round face that, if it weren't for his soulless eyes, would make him look a lot younger than he is. About 5'6, quite lean, oddly thin arms (or arm, I guess), veiny hands, and a lot of bags under his eyes. His skin looks almost concerningly pale with some dry patches here and there.

Not exactly very fashion forward, Tom wears blank t-shirts, a hoodie if he's feeling cold, along with either black gym shorts or grey sweatpants. As for footwear, basic black sneakers or simple slippers.

His appearance overall is a clumsily put together mess that just shouts; "I haven't slept in a week and my diet is mostly coffee grounds and energy drinks, but I don't give a fuck."

He has a prosthetic right arm that connects to his shoulder. This is the only part of Tom that is sparkly clean. The shoulder is mostly scar tissue, and looks rather gruesome to the faint of heart.
20190723_035534.jpg

Weapons & Armor:

-A pistol that shoots syringes of anesthetics/poisons that numb, paralyze, or just kill the enemy.

-Portable Med Kit. Contains all the basic stuff: bandages, extra anesthetic, etc

-No real armor

-Small pocket knife

Items & Personal Belongings:

-A small succulent named Ivan

-Various chemical substances

-A flask labeled "Life Juice"

-A framed family photo

Skills & Abilities:

-Very Intelligent: Though he may be a lazy, possibly insane scientist, he is still a scientist. Tom is a doctor for a reason, medical training didn't just fall into his lap after all. He has a high learning curve, extremely good memory, and knows a lot about organic and chemical structures.

-Great Liar: To him deception and trickery is as natural as breathing. Although he doesn't do it all the time, if asked to, Tom can become a whole new person in the blink of an eye.

-Strong Resistance to Caffeine and Sleep Deprivation: Tom's sleep schedule has always been a mess, so his body has gotten used to the lack of sleep, but as a consequence, its also built up a resistance to caffeine.

Abilities/Cybernetics:

Only a few cybernetic enhancements have been implemented, all of which involve his prosthetic. Most of them are for sensory effects, like feeling the heat of fire or the rough texture of materials. His arm can also display screens and basically acts like a mobile phone.

Weaknesses:

-Only Human. Humans are fragile, mortal creatures with limits.

-Unconsciously Self-destructive: Tom isn't exactly depressed, but he doesn't really value his life all that much. Food, water, rest, all of these are optional to him

-Terrible at Hand to Hand Combat. Seriously, an 11 year old could overpower him in hand to hand combat.

FLUFF

Hobbies
:
Talks to Ivan, because this plant is the man's moral compass. Likes gardening in general, he's also really into trying to make the most deadly poisons, and he likes watching medical dramas to make fun their technique

Quote\s:

"The ultimate goal of being a doctor is not save the patient's life at all costs. It's don't get sued."

"I said I made it! That doesn't mean I know it does!"

"Pssh, human kidney, pig kidney, what's the difference? All doing the same job, I'm sure he won't even notice."

Theme:

Other: Speaks grammatically correct English, but has a slight Russian accent.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back