• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

100 Days

RoleplayChiQ

The Fierce
You're a person who's under comma because of a car accident. You were harmed and is now in a perilous case because of someone else's fault. It wasn't your time yet, you were supposed to live longer than that but because of someone's mistake you're on the verge of death.

So you were given a mission. You're now a soul who's been given a chance to return back to your body in one condition. You must collect three tear drops. Tear drops of someone who truly loves you and cares for you.

When you were still well you thought what everyone showed you was how all things really were, now you'll discover the truth.

The scheduler aka the grim reaper has given you 100 days to collect those tears so you can return to your body. You will be given the ability to chose one human, a human you can posses during night time to borrow his or her body to aid you in your mission.

Will you successfully harvest those tears? Or die earlier than you were meant to.

-

Please comment here or send me a message if you're interested in this plot and would like to try writing this with me ^_^ I can explain further! <3

I am commenting because I love this but have no idea how it would work as a 1v1

A successful roleplay: CHECK

Wait ... I kinda recognized this ... It's a Korean Drama, isn't? I still kinda remember the episodes, even though I never watch how it ends.

I think I would be nice to try this, even though I'm not fully understand how to play this with 2 person. In the series, there is a girl whose soul is lost and the other girl whose body is borrowed, and the grim reaper and the restaurant owner .. uh sorry for the rambling! I'm interested but would you mind explaining how it works?

OMG YES! Wait i'll eat dinner then send you a message right after so we can discuss. So glad you're familiar with the show <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back