• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 10 Things I Hate About You

lonecoyote

Always Confused

giphy.gif

Welcome to the OOC tab of 10 Things! Please leave all comments, questions, and requests here! Please talk amongst yourselves, get to know each other and have fun!

Also, Crucialstar is my co-GM since she helped me think of the plot and idea! So please respect her as well as each other!

Much love for ya fam<3

Last edited by a moderator:
That gif is quite amazing! But yes the title of the rp drew me in since 10 things is my favorite movie! Anyways have fun writing the rp! I'm probably interested!!

21Andys said:
Did you want to do more before we start applying or should we start applying now?
There's no rule saying you can't apply now, I mean it makes no difference to me. It's just that it's not a first come first serve basis. It's like an audition(:

lonecoyote said:
There's no rule saying you can't apply now, I mean it makes no difference to me. It's just that it's not a first come first serve basis. It's like an audition(:
Alright, I caught on to that idea. I was just wondering when I should post the audition since this is a really cool idea and I wanted to try it out.

21Andys said:
Alright, I caught on to that idea. I was just wondering when I should post the audition since this is a really cool idea and I wanted to try it out.
Well whenever you want to, sweetheart! I'm not gonna tell you that you can't go ahead and apply xD Go for it!

lonecoyote said:
*pets your face* you are the random and the silly. I like it.
senpai noticed me, she even touched me. be jealous guys <3. Heheheh. Big hugs! Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

MidnightSoul said:
Awww poop I wanted the rebellious older sister but I wanna see whatcha got @lonecoyote so I'll apply for the older sister best friend xD
I know and I'm sorry (TAT) I just wanted to try something different and I hope I meet your standards of rebellion!

lonecoyote said:
I know and I'm sorry (TAT) I just wanted to try something different and I hope I meet your standards of rebellion!
Gurley this your rp! You pick whoever you want to xD and I'm positive you'll be a great rebel xD

@lonecoyote Hey, could I get a clue as to what your FC for the older sister would look like? Just wanted to apply for the younger sister, and I thought it would be more accurate if they looked at least a little similar. :P

pulpfiction said:
@lonecoyote Hey, could I get a clue as to what your FC for the older sister would look like? Just wanted to apply for the younger sister, and I thought it would be more accurate if they looked at least a little similar. :P
There's a picture of her in the Character Sign ups and her name's Lauren Harris if that helps too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back