• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Edric Blight

HE SHOOTS! HE SCOOOOORES!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Partner Search
  • Hi there! I’m Edric Blight but you can just call me Sumdog!
Plot Interests:
  • Slice of Life
  • Modern World Settings
  • College Life/Students
  • High School Life/Students
  • Childhood Friends to Lovers
  • Harry Potter AU (OCxOC)
We can have this be either platonic or romantic too! I was hoping maybe we could start our OCs out during their first year and play out their seven years at Hogwarts in a long-term RP. ONLY DOING OCS FOR HARRY POTTER PLOTS.

Another idea I had floating around deals with the romance between college athletes/teammates, preferably in the sport of hockey or baseball but I’m open to something else if you convince me. For this, I’d like it to be MxM only if you’re interested!

I'm Open to:
  • Romantic Plots
  • Platonic Plots
  • Preferably M x M
  • Open to M x F
Strict No's:
  • No Minors (18+ ONLY) - Sorry, as an Adult, I don’t feel comfortable speaking with or RPing with minors.
  • No One-liners! This one’s self-explanatory. Please give me something to work with in your reply.
  • NO GHOSTING! Please for the love of all that is holy don’t ghost me. If you’re not interested in our RP anymore, let me know, don’t just leave. I promise I won’t be mad or pester you. But I get it, life happens sometimes, and I can’t really control that.
What I'm Looking for:
  • An active partner (Multiple Responses Daily)
  • Good Communication
  • OOC Chatter!
  • Grammatical Correctness (Please have correct spelling and grammar - no fancy fonts)

- Feel free to give me any of your ideas you’d like to try! I’m very open and flexible! -

- Either DM me or Message me down below -

Also if you want I can do Discord for OOC but NOT for the RP. The RP stays in either threads or PMs.

Thanks for Reading!
Hope to hear from you soon.

-Ed

hockey GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back