• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1 x 1 Detailed Partner Search <3 [Open]

Bambie

그녀 는 여왕 폐하
Ohai!~

Ok, so let's cut to the chase. I am searching for RP partners who are as follows..

• Semi-lit to lit (detailed) RPer's
  • Posts frequently
  • Is open to different story lines and ideas

A little about me...

• Detailed
  • Can Post frequently
  • Open to different stories
  • Only play female characters (can TRY to play a male if needed)
  • Main interests are Drama/romance/fantasy/syfy
  • No stranger to adult content

Note: Please do not get offended if I do not choose to RP with you. I know what I am looking for and who I would be compatible with as a RP partner so please do not take anything personal. Thank you <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I have an idea for two young lovers who have an interest in the macabre; would you be interested?

I am interested as well. I have a kind of odd plot and story idea though, so if you don't like it when you ask of it, feel free to say no.

Masked Monster][FONT='Book Antiqua'][SIZE=14px]I'm interested in the 1x1 and group rp :][/FONT][/SIZE] [/QUOTE][FONT='Book Antiqua'][SIZE=14px] Great [/FONT][/SIZE] :) [FONT='Book Antiqua'][SIZE=14px] I am going to post the two links to my RP's below for you all to look at.[/FONT][/SIZE] [FONT='Book Antiqua'][SIZE=14px] [/FONT][/SIZE][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9386-neverin/ said:
@neverin[/URL]

Tell me more!
:D

Group RP:

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/angels-vs-demons-the-eternal-war-accepting.114524/#post-3052471
1x1 RP:
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/inu-and-the-sorceress-seeking-lit-partner.114588/#post-3050441

Stew said:
Hey, I have an idea for two young lovers who have an interest in the macabre; would you be interested?
Hmm, that's different. PM me more about it :)

Ok, well its starts with insanity...a bit of it at least. A character, my character preferably, whose clinically insane to the eyes of hose who are normal civilians...but his fantasy's and vision...there all a bit to real...this has dram and such in it, with a bit of a hint of supernatural and fantasy.

neverin said:
Ok, well its starts with insanity...a bit of it at least. A character, my character preferably, whose clinically insane to the eyes of hose who are normal civilians...but his fantasy's and vision...there all a bit to real...this has dram and such in it, with a bit of a hint of supernatural and fantasy.
Sounds cool. PM me hmm? :)

I'm a very detail Rper myself and would love to have a very in depth and actiony and nitty gritty and fast-paced Rp with you. I have tons of ideas.

RedPoppy said:
I'm a very detail Rper myself and would love to have a very in depth and actiony and nitty gritty and fast-paced Rp with you. I have tons of ideas.
PM me darlin ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back