• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings { 1 x 1 } - All The Ideas/Plots/Scenarios

RachEE

calm before the storm 🌪
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!
I'm looking for a couple of new rp partners!

What I Am Looking For:
-
I am in the mood for a fast moving sort of role-play. Still detailed and character building, but where we get to the action and the drama and the fun stuff going and keep it moving along. Length all depends on what I have to work with and what the situation calls for.

- MxF pairings

-I have no problem playing the male or female role, I'm always down for doubling so we can each play a guy and girl.

- I usually have time to get to one reply on weekdays depending on how long and detailed the replies, sometimes more on weekends

- Realistic Face Claims

Plots/Settings/Themes I Like:

-Royalty
prince/princess & somebody who works in the palace guard/maid
I've been reading the Selection so anything off of that with our own OC's I'd be down for.

-Love Triangle
I have a few ideas and different set up and pairings for this as well!

-Presidents Daughter / Secret Service Agent

-A Court of Thorns and Roses
I’ve also been reading this and would be down for any sort of combination of canon characters and original characters.
(I would want it set right at the end of A Court of Wings and Ruin)
The pair I’d most like to rp is Cassian x Nesta

-Harry Potter
Next generation

-Gossip Girl
Next generation
(I would want to double for this one and I think could be super fun with a group of three so we have more characters to bounce off of for drama)

-Also down for dramatic romantic college life as well!

I am always down to hear other ideas, I'm pretty open to anything just let me know!
PM me or comment on here if you're interested!

Last edited:
Hello lovely!!
I’d love to write with you! All for F/M stories and/ or F/F. Let me know!! (:

Ooh I love fantasy!! Like a human x supernatural

or a royalty x commoner or servant

And for futuristic, like a century from now

and do an Android x human

Users who are viewing this thread

Back