• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1 on 1 Partners

Mena

Noming on Treats
Hello, this is Mena here. I don't usually do 1 on 1 rps but I have decided to give it a go to see if I want to stick to it. Well....I'm just going to give you some basic rules about my ideal of rps, also my suggestions of plot of course! Also, I only play female characters but sometimes, I can comprise for the greater good of the rp.

Rules:

No one liners - you have only 3 warnings

Semi-detailed post - now you don't have to be full on detailed. I'm not excepting you to but at least try to let your creativity flow.

Cravings:

Student/Teacher

Demon/Angel

Angel/God

Demon/God

Magical Girl/Villain

Hero/Hero

Vampire/Mortal

Vampire/Vampire Hunter

Princess/Guard

Princess/Prince

Can Do Also:

Idol/Fan

Idol/Idol

Dragon/Human

Maid/Servant

Neko/Human

Cat/Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Srion Receno]I wouldnt mind doing most of your ideas with you if you would like to rp with me ^w^

[/QUOTE]
Sure~ Just send me a PM

Mena said:
Hello, this is Mena here. I don't usually do 1 on 1 rps but I have decided to give it a go to see if I want to stick to it. Well....I'm just going to give you some basic rules about my ideal of rps, also my suggestions of plot of course! Also, I only play female characters but sometimes, I can comprise for the greater good of the rp.
Rules:

No one liners - you have only 3 warnings

Semi-detailed post - now you don't have to be full on detailed. I'm not excepting you to but at least try to let your creativity flow.

Cravings:

Student/Teacher

Demon/Angel

Angel/God

Demon/God

Magical Girl/Villain

Hero/Hero

Vampire/Mortal

Vampire/Vampire Hunter

Princess/Guard

Princess/Prince

Can Do Also: