• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 🎗 | please stay with me [search!]

weldherwings

◉-◉
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

passing by the edge of this winter atleast until the change of the weather
when spring comes and flower bloom
just stay until then
please stay and wait a little more.

howdy ho neighbour-reno. my name is stephanie and i told myself to limit the amount of roleplays i’m doing because i work full time and study full time but what do you know it. i'm here again! i'm twenty seven years old and have been roleplaying since the beautiful neopets days at the tender, horrible age of 12. i have this character which just popped into my head and i want to develop so please help me wah D:
ok, so!

about me
01 | like i said before; twenty seven years old – full time study, full time work but free on weekends and before/after work. i generally like to write when i'm meant to be listening to my pre-recorded classes lol
02 | i've been roleplaying for god knows how many years
03 | i'm in western australia so what ever time zone that is, that’s where i am
04 | i create long introductions (over 1000 words) and then my replies are three+ paragraphs (averaging around 500 – 600 words depending how im feeling)
05 | lower case is cause it’s pretty looking - but only for occ
06 | i use grammarly (which is a god sent cause i usually reply when im meant to be sleeping)
07 | the character i will be using is a straight male
08 | i don't live in korea, only have visited and have been fascinated with it since i was little so sorry if i get things wrong!
09 | i like to use face claims and research real places to get a better envisionment of the characters and their locations
10 | i already have a character in mind that i wish to use (see below)
11 | i write in third person
12 | i will only do fxm

what i'm hunting for
01 | someone who can either post match or more (so 3+ paragraphs)
02 | grammar and spelling would be nice
03 | someone who is willing to communicate with me via occ to create plots together and to just be mates c:
04 | i don't really care how old you are - as long as you write well (so no god-modding, detailed and descriptive, and an established literate writing style)
05 | i'm hunting for something long term
06 | communicate with me! tell me when things aren't working for you!
07 | time hop / brief overview of character's feelings for sex scenes. i'm a good christian gal.
08 | i only rp via pm
09 | i'm looking for someone to play a straight female, who has a romantic encounter with good old mr moon
10 | we love a good tension/sexual build up. don't expect them to be together from the get go. they need to struggle for that first kiss (say... page 8 or 9 or so?). but lots and lots of romance!
11 | if you could also write in third person (personal preference).

565556let's introduce him, shall we?
name | moon kwang-soo
age | twenty seven
born / nationality| incheon, south korea

family | unknown at the moment (still working on it lol)
background | kwang-soo had a great childhood with fond memories. he loved his life growing up. when he was twenty three, he worked on ferry transportation in incheon. he was aboard the sewol ferry on the day it sank as a crew member. five years later, it still hurts to think about that day. he currently still resides in incheon, but working as a samsung representative.
okay, so why do i want to rp with him? | kwang-soo has an undiagnosed post-traumatic stress disorder. every day since the sinking of the ferry, he feels guilt over the many lives which were lost due to the captain's instructions. he, himself, was one of the crew members that told so many students to stay where they were which resulted in their deaths.

plot ideas
01 | kwang-soo and muse b end up at a support group of sort and meet each other there.
02 | kwang-soo goes to pay respect to the victims of the sewol ferry at that five year anniversary gathering and meets muse b who is there to pay respect to their family members/friends/whoever who passed away on the ferry - turns out it was one of the people who kwang-soo could've saved but screwed up
03 | literally anything! with PTSD, kwang-soo could be an alcoholic, could be manic depressive, could be a complete psycho. im up for anything so i can use him. if you have any ideas or plots you want to use with him, let me know! it can be based in any country and any situation!

안녕하세요~ I'm interested! I was actually living in Korea when the sewol ferry went down and it honestly might be a little cathartic to write about it? But, also you used Chanyeol the very cutest bean pole so I'm just interested in general, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back