• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™Ž๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™‰ - ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ.

timshel

๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฎ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ
7b1844fd242cbe6bb493bd7ff55200d3.jpg

QUESTIONS, CONCERNS, & DISCUSSION.
APPLICATION DEADLINE - July 24th, 12pm PST

first lol
placeholder is UP, hopefully her cs will be done soon yeehaw

youโ€™re Always here w the โ€œfirst c: โ€œ shdbhddb. love you
god YES so exciting!!

long time no see ray :โ€™-) so excited to see your characterrrr

so glad to see you here :-D

I've been on a huge hiatus from this site but I wanna get back into it and I love the sound of this thread, hope I can get something finished before the deadline! Is Antarctica included as a region?

Last edited:
I've been on a huge hiatus from this site but I wanna get back into it and I love the sound of this thread, hope I can get something finished before the deadline! Is Antarctica included as a region?
technically, yes it is! i didnโ€™t plan on including that continent because of its lack of any thriving/consistent countries and culture, but if you can wow me, iโ€™ll allow it.

iโ€™ll more than likely be finishing up my boy, ciro, sometime today! canโ€™t wait to see more finished applications :-)

just a note to all who are working on/have finished apps, i added a โ€˜skillsโ€™ section to the form... because iโ€™m a big idiot and spies obviously need to have skills and be special in some way
thanks in advance for being so flexible!

hello hello ! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
how is everyone doing today?

hello hello everyone!! i'm doing great, revised the cs and added skills but after i read it over, i don't think i like vero (or my writing in that cs) very much...
might scrap her in favor of a completely different character but idk :(((

hello hello everyone!! i'm doing great, revised the cs and added skills but after i read it over, i don't think i like vero (or my writing in that cs) very much...
might scrap her in favor of a completely different character but idk :(((
oh no!! god i know the character insecurity feeling - good news is, you have a lot of time to figure it out !

ok so ciro is technically done... but i gotta fill out the code i picked ahaha! but the content being done is the important part right :โ€™-)

code up and some of the content up. excited for y'all to meet lukas, literally that dude who sat behind you in american history and argued with your exasperated teacher in the middle of lessons over semantics and took AP chinese and wouldnt let you copy his homework <3

code up and some of the content up. excited for y'all to meet lukas, literally that dude who sat behind you in american history and argued with your exasperated teacher in the middle of lessons and took AP chinese <3
First of all I still know that person to this day aidjdjsjsn and your quote, I have the same one on discord <3

HAHA he really is. sometimes your fave has only 1 ab and has a diet consisting of stale sunchips and gatorades (ONLY the blue ones) and that's ok <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back