• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™Ž๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™‰ - ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜บ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ.

timshel

๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฎ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ
THE SEVEN
A very special group of young spies, hand-picked to protect the world.
INTEREST CHECK
PROCEED.
PLOT
THIS AUDIO MESSAGE IS CONFIDENTIAL.

Good evening. I'm afraid I don't have much time to explain, but let me be brief about the organization I represent and why I'm currently speaking with you:

Our intelligence has identified you as an exceptional young person. On top of your demonstrated academic prowess during the course of your schooling, you have achieved incredible things in your extracurricular activities: whether you excelled in the field of play with great stamina, skill, and dexterity, designed sophisticated machines and written beautiful, functional code, or perhaps even gotten in a spat of intriguing trouble, we value the contributions you have already begun to make to this world.

We want to help you hone those skills and develop new ones, as we firmly believe you are someone who can contribute to this world in a direct and meaningful way.

I am a representative of Carbon, an international private intelligence organization founded and funded by the most altruistic politicians, heads of security, and philanthropists around the world. Our goal is to protect the world and promote the common good of all people, as we operate outside the jurisdictions of individual countries. Our founders correctly believed that individual countries would simply use our services to further their agendas and goals for international policy, and that is not what we wish to promote.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to join an elite team of equally-qualified young people to fill out a task force we have called the Seven. Given our international reputation and devotion to protecting and representing all people, we have hand-picked one young person from each continent on planet Earth that we believe would best serve this organization.

This special task force will live and be trained within Carbon's headquarters, located in [REDACTED], completely off-grid, disconnected from the rest of the world for their safety. Once members have completed training over the course of several weeks, they will be assigned to tasks as a group that promote the preservation of life and liberty for all.

We hope you accept our invitation to join the Seven. The world needs you. Should you accept, I will contact you with details regarding your travel.

WILL YOU JOIN THE SEVEN?

THIS AUDIO MESSAGE WILL SELF-DESTRUCT IN TEN SECONDS.

RULES
NO.1 Follow all of RP Nation's rules for conduct and content.

NO.2 This is going to be a strictly advanced roleplay, where good grammar, correct spelling, and tantalizing writing is an expectation. You should be able to comfortably write 500-800 words per post, at the very minimum.

NO.3 Placement in this roleplay will not be awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis. Iโ€™ll be judging each of the characters on their quality and depth, and their owners on their writing quality. If you are a new member to this website, I may request a writing sample from you.

NO.4 Please be prepared to post in character at least once a week when the roleplay goes live. Although I'll never encourage a member in all seriousness to forego real life responsibilities and obligations for this group's sake, somewhat frequent activity keeps roleplay groups from dying out.

NO.5 Since the characters themselves will be somewhat young, and many sources of inspiration are rated PG-13, I ask that applicants please be at or above the age of sixteen years old.

NO.6 Be prepared to chat on Discord. I find itโ€™s a very helpful platform to have quick discussions about characters, plotting, and itโ€™s a low pressure environment where we can all chat with each other. I will make a server for all the accepted members of this roleplay once I have determined whoโ€™s going to be in it.

MISC
Genres: action, crime, political, mystery, coming-of-age.

Sources of inspiration: Kingsman: The Secret Service, the Mission Impossible series, the James Bond series.

Thank you for your interest in my roleplay. My intent is to create a fun, dynamic group of young (between 17 and 20 years old) but capable spies from diverse and varied walks of life (including, but not limited to race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexuality, place of national origin, and socioeconomic background).

My plan at this moment is to cap the group at seven members, with one corresponding to each continent, so it's likely that applications may become competitive. I don't want this to deter any potential applicants, though: know that I value each and every application from every member.

I will be releasing more information regarding character creation if this attracts enough potential applicants. If you'd be interested in joining this group, please either react to this post or leave a comment below, and I'll notify you if/when that information gets released!

Take care until then. - B

ยฉ pasta

Last edited:
oh i am SO here for this. your mind b!! so big brained

Not sure what continent I'm going with... I'm either going to go with Asia and make a young, promising Yakuza , or go with Europe and make an Irish petty thief. Hmm...cool Yakuza dude, or angry Irish gremlin...

time to use my aussie roots for good ๐Ÿ˜Œ

wow oh wow. iโ€™m so excited about all this interest - thank you all!
my plan is to have an application and out of character page up somewhat soon. :-)

tagging everyone who expressed interest -
low fidelity low fidelity oxytocin oxytocin oliver oliver illegallyblonde illegallyblonde Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford logastellus logastellus geminiy geminiy eyyliner eyyliner Dream Weaver Dream Weaver idiot idiot triples triples erzulie erzulie butterfly aubade butterfly aubade

thank you all for your interest. the
application page and out of character discussion page are both now live. i can't wait to see what brilliant character concepts you all come up with!
know that the application deadline is july 24th at 12pm pacific standard time. please contact me with any questions or concerns you have as you write and discuss.
much love! -b

happy tuesday! we've still got quite some time until the application deadline, so feel free to throw your name in the hat if you so wish!

weโ€™ve got just about two more days until the application deadline! :-D

just under 24 hours left to apply!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back