What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern π•‹π•™π•– ℕ𝕖𝕩π•₯ π”Έπ•π•šπ•”π•– [Looking for TWO new players!]

Sub Genres
Realistic

Brookflower

i'm nasty, i'm evil

about
rules
lore
spots
links
Are you the next Alice?
chris'coding
In the modeling industry, it's everyone's dream to travel to New York and work for the 'Alice and Wonderland' magazine. The main model, picked every three years, is dubbed New York's very own 'Alice.' Considered one of the most exclusive and well-known modeling gigs in the industry, aspiring younglings flock every summer to the streets of the Big Apple to compete for the coveted spot.

But there can only be one, and the competition is brutal in more ways than one.

Drugs, booze, and everything in-between is the normal for the models. Lavish parties and expensive drinks become the nightly routine, all while others attempt to sabotage their competition.

Are you a fledging model looking to break into the scene, or are you a senior veteran ready to claim what's rightfully yours? Whatever the reason, Wonderland is waiting.

horrorshow

black magic and cigarettes
I was super interested in this even before I read the fact you could make male characters, and I almost exclusively play males. But I was willing to play a female because I really like this idea a lot.

That said, hi, I'm very interested in this.

Kipsy

Socially Anxious Chocolate Addict
I'm interested! This is a very nice premise. Might I ask, though, how you feel about NPCs or players playing side characters? I know you said that we shouldn't apply for more than one character in the rules section; would it be acceptable if I still took on an NPC? Basically, I have an idea for a character who isn't a model. He'd be a top-notch stylist that helps the models get ready, listens to their troubles and plans, and eventually winds up picking sides himself even though he's supposed to remain objective. I just think this would make for a really fun character to play, but I totally understand if you're not willing to accept an NPC like this. In any case, I'm still more than happy to join in with just a main character.

Brookflower

i'm nasty, i'm evil
I'm interested! This is a very nice premise. Might I ask, though, how you feel about NPCs or players playing side characters? I know you said that we shouldn't apply for more than one character in the rules section; would it be acceptable if I still took on an NPC? Basically, I have an idea for a character who isn't a model. He'd be a top-notch stylist that helps the models get ready, listens to their troubles and plans, and eventually winds up picking sides himself even though he's supposed to remain objective. I just think this would make for a really fun character to play, but I totally understand if you're not willing to accept an NPC like this. In any case, I'm still more than happy to join in with just a main character.
I'm totally okay with NPCs used in the story! I'll be using a lot of them myself, and I have no issues with players using them as well as making their own.

Kipsy

Socially Anxious Chocolate Addict
I'm totally okay with NPCs used in the story! I'll be using a lot of them myself, and I have no issues with players using them as well as making their own.
Wonderful! I'm really looking forward to this. I hope it garners more interest and that we can start working on our characters soon.

Brookflower

i'm nasty, i'm evil
Wonderful! I'm really looking forward to this. I hope it garners more interest and that we can start working on our characters soon.
I hope so too! If I get around five players (besides me) posing interest, I'll put the character sheet.

Brookflower

i'm nasty, i'm evil
The character sheet is up!

More people can still join and apply, just note your interest here first please!

OSWonder

Currently Existing
I was super interested in this even before I read the fact you could make male characters, and I almost exclusively play males. But I was willing to play a female because I really like this idea a lot.

That said, hi, I'm very interested in this.
Dude, same. That said, I might take a while to come up with a CS so hopefully slots stay open.

Brookflower

i'm nasty, i'm evil
Characters will be accepted tomorrow in the afternoon or late at night depending on how evil my puppy decides to be. So probably at night.

also yes ik it's midnight and technically the 1st but I have had no timEEE

Brookflower

i'm nasty, i'm evil
Ohoho! Bumping this thread for some new players! None of the challenges have started yet, and if you join by this week, your character will be in the first challenge like they joined from the start!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 1)

• Gabe