• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ๐“œ๐“ช๐“น๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“ฅ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฎ--(ใฃโ—”โ—กโ—”)ใฃ โ™ฅ a harvest Moon role-play โ™ฅ -- OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I don't want to nag either... I wonder if it might help to do a little bit of a timeskip? Maybe so more characters can interact, it might be a little difficult if characters are at work/in school/whatever?

I would be happy with either option!

I think maybe instead of starting at the very beginning of the day, a town meeting would be a good way to start? It gets all the characters together and kind of forces them to interact lol.

Hi, I won't be able to join the next remake unfortunately! Just have a lot on. I apologise for not posting, I was kind of stuck in an interaction and wasn't sure how to get out of it.

Good luck with the next reboot!

I want to be a part of this regardless of what is decided; I apologize for my lack of posting, I kind of hit a rough patch but now things are looking up...!

I want to be a part of this regardless of what is decided; I apologize for my lack of posting, I kind of hit a rough patch but now things are looking up...!

your fine, I definitely think I messed up the starting spot and everything! I definitely think we need to start with a town meeting or something like that. I also think they need to be clear about how much I expect people to reply, just so I can expect myself to follow that!

I'm really sorry about leaving people unable to really continue with their characters especially with me not being able to reply. I definitely do want to stick around for the RP if it's ok with people that I do. I ended up kind of underestimating the level of adjustment it would take with living on my own + getting used to practicum workflow so I couldnโ€™t really respond those first few weeks. I was working on a post but it kind of ended up being that I wanted to make a good enough post to make up for the delays and it just ended up getting delayed even more since I worried about my post not being adequate + things started to get busier.

Iโ€™m more used to things now but also Iโ€™m going back home (and so back to my regular routine) in two weeks, so hopefully I can get into the rhythm of things with a reset.

I'll miss those of you who can't come back, but it's totally understandable!

Also I get being worried about posting a 'good enough' reply, I'm the same way and it freaks me out sometimes haha. Living on your own is such a big adjustment too ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I'm really sorry about leaving people unable to really continue with their characters especially with me not being able to reply. I definitely do want to stick around for the RP if it's ok with people that I do. I ended up kind of underestimating the level of adjustment it would take with living on my own + getting used to practicum workflow so I couldnโ€™t really respond those first few weeks. I was working on a post but it kind of ended up being that I wanted to make a good enough post to make up for the delays and it just ended up getting delayed even more since I worried about my post not being adequate + things started to get busier.

Iโ€™m more used to things now but also Iโ€™m going back home (and so back to my regular routine) in two weeks, so hopefully I can get into the rhythm of things with a reset.

it was not your fault, I know people have lives! And we are def glad that you are going to be around for the remake!

I want everybody to know that I do not expect that much of a reply! just something people can go off of, a paragraph would be sufficient if you so choose! I don't want people to stress about that too much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back