• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ( 𝐱𝐨𝐱𝐨 ... 𝐠𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐒𝐩 𝐠𝐒𝐫π₯. ) - ooc

Characters
Here
Other
Here

mattchampions

bennie and the jets!
out of character chat for ( 𝐱𝐨𝐱𝐨 ... 𝐠𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐒𝐩 𝐠𝐒𝐫π₯. )

feel free to ask questions here! discord link will be sent out after applications are accepted.

character sheet deadline: friday, october eleventh.

Last edited:
oh litty titty hi !

i’m so excited for this. i haven’t watched the show in forEVER but i’ve been wanting to get back into rpn and hopefully this will keep me active

i’m so excited for this. i haven’t watched the show in forEVER but i’ve been wanting to get back into rpn and hopefully this will keep me active
This! I never actually saw the show, but I really want to get back into roleplaying, and this seems super fun

This! I never actually saw the show, but I really want to get back into roleplaying, and this seems super fun

aaah, thanks! i'm really glad you guys are excited. it's been a while since i've gmed a group roleplay, so i'm pretty excited and hopeful for this!

Aah, I hope it all goes well, then! Any idea when the CS thread will be up? No rush, just trying to figure out when I can work on writing stuff haha

Aah, I hope it all goes well, then! Any idea when the CS thread will be up? No rush, just trying to figure out when I can work on writing stuff haha
hopefully sometime within the next day or so. i still need people to show some interest, especially in the male roles.

i haven’t hosted an rp in a while but if you ever need help, my pms are always open

hopefully sometime within the next day or so. i still need people to show some interest, especially in the male roles.
Sounds great---take your time! As for erosful's offer, I'm always willing to help as well :) Don't have too much experience with RPN specifically, but I've GMed a ton of Discord roleplays recently.

hey ! any idea when the character thread is going to be opened up?

oof i've never watched the show but i swear to god i think i've seen bits or pieces of it years ago xD like i know it existed, but super vaguely ??

it's like how i knew Gap existed as a store somewhere in my mind but it wasn't until i started working for them that i was like oHhHH okaYY

it was an internship thing so unforuntately i didn't get the job, but to be honest, i'm not surprised xD i barely knew it existed before i somehow just started working for them

so! character creation thread should be posted sometime this afternoon/evening ! i work at my dad's tailgate for football every saturday and i won't be getting home till around 2 or 3 pm est ! i really apologize for the delay!

excitedddd !!

wooP woOP i got a wip cs for my guy!! the code was a freakin pain in the arse but it looks so goooood

its not super mobile friendly but enough ig?? there's a button you press to activate the theme song that only works if you're on desktop and not on mobile

mattchampions mattchampions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back