『 B L A N K 』

[2] - we've already been on the upper room , after all. Might as well see what's on the upper floor. Plus , 10-1 mooks are surrounding the exit to the upper room. Even if it's open to the ladder , climbing past them is better than taking the time to fight all of them and risking either death or Phillip getting away. 

[2] Agreed - I feel like we need to find out what happened to the other agent before engaging the target. Otherwise, we might get surprised by him as well. Also, there's still that second optional objective. I'd like to ask T.A.R.A. if she can scan for living beings - might be useful if Philip decides to dig himself in instead of running away.

[2] - we've already been on the upper room , after all. Might as well see what's on the upper floor. Plus , 10-1 mooks are surrounding the exit to the upper room. Even if it's open to the ladder , climbing past them is better than taking the time to fight all of them and risking either death or Phillip getting away. 

Thirded.

[3] seems to be the way to make progress, [1] will be our escape route. Since we are still on the hunt for the "slowest agent"-achievement, I suggest mixing [2] and Riuma's [4], slashing ourselves a way in direction of the room while asking T.A.R.A. to point out any pieces of technology we might stumble across. After that, we can still hunt down the other pieces lying around and try to glue them together to something impressive - hopefully something our boss likes, as we would then have something to hand over to him when we report that we somehow missed the target person...

[3] Getting all This War of Mine up in here! Make noise, hide, and when he comes to investigate, knock 'im out! WHAM.

Does "knock politely on the door" count as [3]? If so, that'll be my choice as well - we're representing the government after all, can't be caught peeking into random rooms...

[3] , mostly because that room could have defenses we really don't want to be in the crosshairs of. 

Executor Operation No. 007-1893401

Mission Objectives:

□ Get to Acestar Limited Chocolate Factory, Beal Street, San Diego.

□ Assassinate Philip Terrel.

Optional Objectives:

□ Remain undetected.

□ Data Error

Executor BLANK

Vitality: ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌

Stamina: ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌

Ammo: ▌

You decided to make some noise, and make the person, or persons, out of the room. An enclosed space is not a problem for you, however, they might be carrying weapons and that would grant them an advantage. Especially if those are firearms.

Before you do such, you make sure that whoever is in there will be forced to go out. So, you took a random medium-sized rock and placed it in front of the door, acting as a door stopper. You analyzed how the door would open and went to the opposite side, where you won't be covered when it opens. You place your back against the wall, and prepare for a sneak attack.

You knock once. T.A.R.A. sends a nasty comment your way, which you did not even care to listen to.

A voice from the inside spoke. "Can't you wait?", it said.

You knocked once more.

"Just wait for a moment, alright!", it said, a tone of annoyance slowly showing.

You knocked again.

"Oh for fuck's sake! I told you restarting the entire security system will take a while!", the voice shouts, filled with frustration. 

You hear heavy, rushing footsteps, nearing the door, followed by a loud thud. The door remains shut, blocked by the rock. However, its age and composition is not meant for resisting constant battery. Another loud thud came, as the voice yelled once more. "You fucking piece of shits! You just wait 'til I get out there! I'll bash your skulls!"

Whoever was inside was getting enraged. And that is good. For you, at least. Anger blinds man, after all. It is easier to fight an angry opponent than a calm one, for their movements could be predicted very easily.

Another loud thud, then the wooden door broke into pieces, which were sent flying away. You could hear the heavy breaths of the man from the inside, as he took a step forward. 

It was a poorly armed man, dressed in some rugged mercenary-like clothes. His fists were clenched, his eyes were full of rage. He took another step, revealing his entire self to you, but still looking forward. He seems to be enveloped in fury that he does not even notice you.

The time for action is now.

[1] Knock him out with a powerful blow to the head.

[2] Incapacitate him with a precise strike to the neck.

[3] Execute him with a swift head-snapping lock.

[4] Write-in.

BLANK announcement.PNG

[1] Tell him that the security system won't be needed in the near future (this way, he won't feel all that bad when he wakes up, right?), then knock him out. We found our way to the security systems without any help (was totally planned right from the beginning!), so we don't need someone to tell us where to go. Also, TARA will be able to stop the reboot, so that's not a reason to keep him awake either. And no reason to kill him - except when there is a name badge with "Philip Terrel" on it on his jacket.

[1] Tell him that the security system won't be needed in the near future (this way, he won't feel all that bad when he wakes up, right?), then knock him out. We found our way to the security systems without any help (was totally planned right from the beginning!), so we don't need someone to tell us where to go. Also, TARA will be able to stop the reboot, so that's not a reason to keep him awake either. And no reason to kill him - except when there is a name badge with "Philip Terrel" on it on his jacket.

Seconded for sure!

Yes , this would indeed be the best course of action. I support this choice (thirded)!

Executor Operation No. 007-1893401

Mission Objectives:

□ Get to Acestar Limited Chocolate Factory, Beal Street, San Diego.

□ Assassinate Philip Terrel.

Optional Objectives:

□ Remain undetected.

□ Data Error

Executor BLANK

Vitality: ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌

Stamina: ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌

Ammo: ▌

The man, after a few seconds, turned his head to side opposite of your position.

"Don't worry.", you say.

Surprised, he turned his head to the direction of the voice, and saw you. "What the-", he said, clearly confused but still enraged. He was ready to strike, but you knew that. With great ease, you swiftly maneuvered your body to dodge his attack.

However, the guy continued, and launched a barrage of jabs. And as expected, you dodged them without breaking a sweat. This angers him more, that he shouted like a madman on the loose.

"Argh!!", the man lifts his arms and prepares to launch another barrage towards you. Deciding that you've wasted enough time, you took a side step and lunged forward. You placed your left arm on his chest and grabbed him by the clothes.

You pull him towards you, and swiftly threw your clenched fist to his face. The man, caught by surprise and overwhelmed by your skill, could not react at all. He caught it, and a painful sound resonated from his face as it came to contact with your fist. 

You let go of him, as he fell to the ground unconscious. "You won't need to fix that security system again once I'm done here.", you say to the knocked out man before you.

Beeps echoed from the room, as T.A.R.A. spoke. "Tech identified. LK Technologies Computer. Designed for surveillance and system control."

You step inside the room, and see a pretty common setup in control rooms. A number of screens, a large board full of keys and buttons, wires scattered everywhere, and a whole lot of unaccounted mess. 

"Current task: Restarting security system. Progress: 12% complete.", T.A.R.A. continued. "Shall I halt it, User BLANK?"

[1] Yes. We need to make sure we don't get detected again.

[2] No. We don't have time for that.

[3] Write-in.

Last edited by a moderator:
[1] This is another opportunity to let TARA do something - we don't want to miss that, right? Also: by now, time shouldn't be a concern anymore - if we miss Terrel, that's not because of a few moments spent to shut down security.

[1] This is another opportunity to let TARA do something - we don't want to miss that, right? Also: by now, time shouldn't be a concern anymore - if we miss Terrel, that's not because of a few moments spent to shut down security.

I'd agree with this as the most prudent course of action. After all , if he's not gone by now he's likely not leaving at all. Better to avoid calling down every security mook in the building down on us. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back