• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 「In Death's Kiss」 Summer RP

Cychotic

♠ sᴘᴀᴅᴇs
hey guys, there's scrollie parts here, so remember to scroll!

"I think everyone deserves to live."

HOW MANY MONTHS LEFT?
-static-
ONE MONTH.
-shuffling-
OH.
Sometimes, life is cruel. And sometimes, life is short. And for the children of San Lo's Children's Hospital, life has bore down both bearings upon them. Left with only a month to live, they seek to live their lives to the fullest, finally able to explore the world for how it is.​
"I think we're the fourth generation. Funny, since four in Chinese stands for death. Yes, we are the fourth generation of children to be admitted into San Lo's. All of us came here at ages of ten, eleven, and twelve.

All of use are now in our late teenage years. We've yet to see the world. But Dr. Anton says we can see the world for a month. He said that, unlike the other generations, we would be the first to be able to truly live. I'm so happy, yet sad.

We only have one month left of our lives. One month until we are reduced to ashes. I wish we weren't so burdened with these bodies. I wish that stupid rose didn't serve as a reminder of the shortness of our lives.

So many wishes. But we can't have them all. I guess we just have to make this month the best of our lives, however short they may be."

100.gif
100.gif
tumblr_nc3sty6G2l1sojen7o1_500.gif
Need a SYNOPSIS?
OUR LOVELY GM IS spookie spookie ; Hi, thanks for reading over the little preview (above) for this role-play. I'm super bad at openers, but lets get to the description. The role-play is centered around nine teenagers who have basically lived the last few years of their lives in a hospital, being treated for an unknown sickness. For years, they only had the ability to see those who were sick, as well as the doctors that helped them.

The only fragment of real life they are given is the Rose. Much like the idea of Beauty and the Beast, the rose counts down the amount of time they have left before they die. And so, having only one month left, they are allowed outside to explore the world and live life with adventure for once in Hawaii.

With a bunch of bittersweet angst and new view on things, this role-play will follow the story of nine teens who desperately want to live in a world that doesn't allow them to.

giphy.gif
Want a ROLE?​
The Innocent - spookie spookie
The Optimistic/Jokester - pasta pasta
The Adventurous - Noivian Noivian
The Temperamental - v i n e v i n e
The Mysterious - C classAteam
The Daredevil - Cychotic Cychotic
The Romantic - eunoia eunoia
The Overthinker - JustAlexandra JustAlexandra
The Poet - @「Honey」

Here are some RULES.​
0. Obviously, follow all RPn rules.

1. We begin the role-play by entering the hotel set out for the characters in Hawaii. Please have your character arrive upon the first week of the start of the rp!

2. Hey! Don't stall the role-play and or be afraid to make some role-play progressing moves. We can't be stuck in one place forever. (We have a month, people!) I've seen one too many rp's die because of people who weren't confident enough to progress. SO PROGRESS. It's fun and ensures the rp's life.

3. We will make pre-relationships between characters. A group pm will be formed so please, please, have some relations. It makes things much more fun and allows for juicy drama. (dating, enemies, friends, etc)

4. Be active! We get you have a life, but we don't want your character to be stuck in space-time continuum. They only have one month left, so make it count!

5. Oh, and, by the way, there will be events where the petal falls, in which one petal from the rose drops. Your character will experience pain when it occurs. Whatever they are doing currently, they must adapt. This is to make the role-play seem realistic in terms of their sickness.

6. Posts should be at least one paragraph with at least 7 sentences! No one liners.

coding by cychotic

Last edited:
Omg the Optimistic/Jokester is really interesting. This whole plot is exciting, and angst is everything. Yes yes very interested. :]

Can I use my own code because I already start working on my character before the CS sheet + code was up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back