• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern โจ ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ต ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ท ๐‘จ ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ช๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ป? โฉ

christy

๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ
[class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; background: #f6f6f6; padding: 2px; width: 25px; height: 25px; border: 1px solid #f6f6f6; border-radius: 100%; color: #333; text-align: center; transition: all .5s; font-weight: bold; font-size: 12px; font-family: Avenir; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] color: #b33737; transition: all .5s; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=selectedTab] padding: 2px; color: #b33737; border: 1px solid #b33737; text-align: center; transition: all .5s; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=tabContents] position: absolute; opacity: 0; transition: all 1s; width: 418px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 26px; background: #fff; color: #000; height: 369px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=show] opacity: 1; z-index: 1; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] addClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents04 removeClass show tabContents05 addClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] addClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents04 removeClass show tabContents05 addClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] addClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents04 removeClass show tabContents05 addClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab4 on=click] addClass show tabContents04 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents05 addClass selectedTab tab4 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab3 [/script]
[div class="tab tab1"]
[div class="tab tab2"]
[div class="tab tab3"]
[div class="tab tab4"]
[/div] [/div]
[div class="tabContents tabContents05 show"]
can you keep a

secret?
[div class="tabContents tabContents01"]
it started with

a phone call
01:03 am, friday, october 31st.

"911, what's your emergency?"

only ragged breathing can be heard for a while, and then โ€” a male's voice: "th-the blood..."

"sir, can you explain to me what the problem is?"

"i... i didn't think this would happen... oh god..."

"sir, where are you right now? can you give us your location?"

"f-four thirty one, primrose drive... h-hurry. there's a lot of blood, iโ€”"

another voice can be heard in the background. a female's voice. "who are you on the phone with?"

before anything else can be heard, the line disconnects.

a squad car arrives fifteen minutes later, only to find the huge mansion on 431 primrose drive deserted. the lights inside are on. halloween decorations cover the front yard, and the main door is wide open.

the strewn plastic cups and empty bottles give the impression that a party took place, but nobody is around. spots of blood can be seen on the floor, and upon following the trail, the two officers find larger quantities till they eventually stumble upon a pool of blood surrounding the body of a local teenage boy.

the officers know this boy. he was the son of a wealthy man in the town of darthmoor. his name was julian armstrong.

he has multiple stab wounds, all around the front of the torso. there seems to be some bleeding from his head, as if someone hit him with a heavy object, but the object is nowhere to be found.

soon, more officers arrive at the scene, and an investigation is opened up. a list of suspects are gathered, and questions are formed.

but the one question that stands at the top of the list?

who killed julian arsmtrong?
[/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents02"]
you are now a

person of interest
the former best friend
detective notes : [REDACTED] attended the same private school and comes from a wealthy home, though father seems to have a bit of a temper. he and victim have been friends since kindergarten, though witnesses say that recently things got a little rocky. eye witnesses also spotted him and the victim in a heated argument on the night of halloween. some speculate that it has something to do with the rumours of him being in a relationship with the victim's step sister. before the murder, he was last seen at the halloween party at the armstrong mansion.
role status: open.
the ex-girlfriend
detective notes : [REDACTED] attended the same private school and was the victim's girlfriend up until a few weeks ago. the nature of the break up is still unknown, though some witnesses say that it was because she began to see someone else, who was supposedly the victim's rival. two eye witnesses have spotted her running from the home of her ex boyfriend's home on the night of halloween, and she seemed to be carrying something in her hands. before the murder, she was last seen at the halloween party at the armstrong mansion.

the step sister
detective notes : [REDACTED] is the step sister of the victim. her mother and his father married when the victim was twelve years old, and they resided in the armstrong mansion since then. most from the private school they both attended say that the two had a rocky relationship. eye witnesses have spotted her around the victim's former best friend frequently as of late. possible motive could be the large inheritance, or inappropriate behaviour. before the murder, she was last seen at the halloween party at the armstrong mansion.
role status: taken.
the new kid
detective notes : [REDACTED] moved to the town at the start of the semester. he got into the private school on a scholarship. hasn't kept a very low profile since joining though, and many witnesses spotted an altercation between him and the victim in the school hallways. many say the reason for the altercation was because he stood up to the victim for being rude to his friend, the tutor. eye witnesses spotted him in a drunken stupor on the night of halloween. before the murder, he was last seen at that same halloween party at the armstrong mansion.

the rival
detective notes : [REDACTED] has been the victim's rival for years now. according to other students from the school they both attended, he always had his eye on the quarterback position, and hated that the victim was always the captain of the team. several reports confirm that he has said, on numerous accounts, that he would do whatever it took to becoming quarterback, which could be a possible motive. another potential motive would be to freely start seeing the victim's ex-girlfriend. before the murder, he was last seen at the halloween party at the armstrong mansion.
the tutor
detective notes : [REDACTED] she's the latest addition to the suspect list, after information that she was assigned to tutor the victim, so that he may continue to play football. eye witnesses and many rumours say that she harboured a soft spot for the victim, which may or may not have been returned. all anyone else knows is that he lashed out at her after failing one of his papers, and though the new kid stepped in, it could have led to unplanned events. before the murder, she was last seen at the halloween party at the armstrong mansion.
[/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents03"]
you can't just

break the laws
alright, so this is my first time running a group roleplay (fingers crossed that it works out well), but this is an idea i had in mind ever since i saw the trailer for 13rw season 3, and i thought i could put a spin on it. there are limited spots, because i find that roleplays with too many people tend to get out of hand. feel free to express interest below! also, a couple of rules:

all rpnation rules and regulations apply! along with this, please keep in mind that this roleplay will deal with a lot of mature themes such as death, violence, cursing, drugs and alcohol so if this doesn't sit well with you, then i advise you not to join.

roles are not first come, first serve. you apply for the roles you want (after the character sheet thread is up), and after the deadline passes, the characters best suited to the roles among those that have applied are picked. ooc once characters have been accepted will be moved to discord, please know this before going in.

this roleplay revolves a lot around secrets and character choices. we'll be starting the day after the death occurs, and the announcement is made in school. each of your characters will have a secret about the night of the death. aside from this, i will also assign each character a secret about that night which will answer a few questions that will be posed when the rp begins. as the rp progresses, these secrets will, obviously, come out. sorry if i wrote this in a confusing way, but it's not something that will matter till the characters are selected, so i'll explain it better then.

basic rules โ€” no godmodding, no perfect characters. i also made the roles purposefully vague so, aside from what is written in the role description, you can interpret them how you wish. just remember that they all attend the same, very prestigious private school.

in terms of writing, this will be semi casual, but detailed. i require at least three paragraphs of content per character, but posting speed will be relaxed, since everyone has lives outside of rpn.

we will be using realistic face claims for the characters, and we will all be playing characters in their mid to late teens. i will not accept anime, or digital art for

[/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents04"]
stay tuned

for what to do next
links will be published here once the ooc thread and character sheet thread are open.
[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]

expressing interest for now!
still not sure for which spot I'll go for.
perhaps the new kid.

Agh, crap. I will be applying! Going for the rival! will end up being a nate jacobs (euphoria) type of dude.

Ohhhh I am very much intrigued by this. I however do not know if I will have time to participants. I will look the roles over and see if I can come up with a character when I have more time ^^ But yes. Very interesting roleplay and interesting set up!

loving all the interest so far! i'll post the character sheet thread soon, but this is definitely still open for more interest/applicants till then!

iโ€™m super interested in this ! super keen on the ex girlfriend !!

this looks amazing??? would love to apply for the step sister, the ex, or the tutor for sure

bump! character sheet coming soon!

i'll give this a small bump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back