• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern β 𝒇 Β· 𝒓 Β· π’Š Β· 𝒆 Β· 𝒏 Β· 𝒅 Β· 𝒔 ❞ β€” π‘Ž π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘™π‘–π‘‘π‘¦ 𝑑𝑣 π‘ β„Žπ‘œπ‘€

peachyymi

β™‘ π’Š'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’šπ’π’– ;;
[class=cursor] height:558px; width:380px; margin:auto; cursor: url('https://raw.githubusercontent.com/anyhsalinas/cursors/master/c1a.png'), auto; [/class] [div class=cursor] [class=babe] height:70px; width:380px; background:url('https://i.redd.it/8pn5gcs964d21.jpg'); background-size:100%; margin:auto; [/class] [div class=babe] [/div] [class=whole] height:458px; width:380px; background:#333; margin:auto; margin-top:-10px; [/class] [div class=whole][class=img] height:300px; width:170px; background:url('https://data.whicdn.com/images/309502624/original.gif'); background-size:200%; float:left; margin:10px 10px; background-position:-60px; [/class] [div class=img][class=cover] height:100%; width:100%; background:#bdc6ce; opacity:0.4; [/class] [div class=cover][/div][/div] [class=plotrules] width:190px; float:left; margin-top:10px; margin-left:-10px; [/class] [div class=plotrules] [div style="height:20px;width:60px;float:left;background-color:#a01b09;font-family:calibri;font-size:8px;color:#fff;text-align:left;letter-spacing:1px;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;float:left;margin:0px 10px 0px 10px;text-align:center;"]plot info![/div] [div style="width:15px;float:left;"] [div style="width:0;height:0;border-top:10px solid #a01b09;border-right:10px solid transparent;float:left;margin-left:-10px;margin-top:0px;"][/div] [div style="width:0;height:0;border-bottom:10px solid #a01b09;border-right:10px solid transparent;float:left;margin-left:-10px;margin-top:10px;"][/div][/div] [class=container2] width:203px; height:275px; margin:0px -0px; overflow:hidden; color:#fff; font-size:11px; font-family:Arial; text-align:justify; line-height:13px; [/class] [class=scrollbar2] width:105%; height:275px; float:left; margin:10px 10px; overflow-y:scroll; [/class] [class=textbox2]width:92%; [/class] [div class=container2][div class=scrollbar2][div class=textbox2]β€œfriends” is commonly known as a comedy series based in manhattan, centered around six twenty-something individuals, trying to gain success and happiness in their lives. they find the comfort and support of each other as a guide to dealing with the stresses of life, as they, together, go through family troubles, past and future romances, fights, laughter, tears, and surprises. all of these came to be teaching mechanisms for them to learn what true friendship is.
β€œfriends” is a new korean based reality tv show centered on the concepts of the original comedy sitcom, showcasing not just six, but twelve individuals, living in one large home. together, they all hope to develop deep and meaningful relationships, both platonic and romantic, as well as develop their own personalities. however, they will also be constantly monitored but cameras, 24/7. these cameras will be handled by cameramen during the day, then switched to computer operated cameras at night. episodes will air twice a week, being around an hour and a half long per episode, but viewers will have access to the live camera feeds during designated hours of each day of the week.

this idea is something i had been thinking about a ton recently. i also remembered doing something along the lines of this in the past while typing this up. if i remember correctly, pasta pasta created a roleplay like this back in 2017 called β€œall around the world”. well, this is kinda similar to that, hopefully, i don't come off as copying their idea, haha. anyhow, this roleplay will have 12 total slots with preferably only one character per person. however, if the interest in joining is low, i'll change it to two per person, so please let me know if you're interested, because I'd love to get started asap.

[/div] [/div][/div] [/div] [class=in1] height:18px; width:360px; float:left; margin-left:10px; margin-top:-7px; border:1px solid #c6a79b; [/class] [div class=in1][class=mini] height:14px; width:356px; background:#a01b09; float:left; margin:2px 2px; [/class] [div class=mini][div style="color:#fff;font-family:calibri;font-size:8px;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1px;line-height:14px;text-transform:uppercase;"]❝ π’Š'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’šπ’π’– ❞[/div][/div] [/div] [class=rpblox] height:105px; width:100px; background:#a01b09; float:left; margin:10px 10px; [/class] [div class=rpblox][div style="color:#fff;font-size:45px;text-align:center;font-family:Arial;text-align:center;line-height:100px;"]RP[/div][div style="color:#fff;font-family:calibri;font-size:8px;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1px;line-height:14px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-top:-35px;"]info[/div][/div] [class=rules] width:270px; float:left; margin-left:-10px; margin-top:10px; [/class] [div class=rules][div style="height:20px;width:60px;float:left;background-color:#a01b09;font-family:calibri;font-size:8px;color:#fff;text-align:left;letter-spacing:1px;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;float:left;margin:0px 10px 0px 10px;text-align:center;"]rp rules![/div] [div style="width:15px;float:left;"] [div style="width:0;height:0;border-top:10px solid #a01b09;border-right:10px solid transparent;float:left;margin-left:-10px;margin-top:0px;"][/div] [div style="width:0;height:0;border-bottom:10px solid #a01b09;border-right:10px solid transparent;float:left;margin-left:-10px;margin-top:10px;"][/div][/div] [class=rulesinfo] width:270px; float:left; margin-left:10px; [/class] [div class=rulesinfo][div style="color:#fff;font-size:11px;line-height:13px;font-family:calibri;float:left;margin-top:5px;"]001 no ooc drama
002 a discord account is required (active ooc please)
003 literate (1 paragraph min)
004 love = accepted
005 one character per person
006 TRY TO ENJOY YOURSELVES [/div][/div][/div][/div][/div]
code by pasta pasta

yesss

i would be interested if you're still looking for people~

i'm also interested! i'm transitioning from gaiaonline so pls forgive me if i'm trash at layouts/navigating the site.

i'm also interested! i'm transitioning from gaiaonline so pls forgive me if i'm trash at layouts/navigating the site.
Don't worry about it. You'll get used to the forum eventually! Welcome to the site. :closed eyes open smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back