• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ❀ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴅᴀʏs ❀ - ᴀᴘᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ᴏᴘᴇɴ

peachnim

fabulous *:・゚✧

tumblr_p6qzdvc3G11w4pa7ko1_250.png

SWEET DAYS
premise
just minutes away from bustling downtown, the ward of nerima city, tokyo, is home to many vibrant characters. despite being having a reputation as a quiet suburb, the neighborhood is more than meets the eye; each resident has their own, compelling story to tell. you might bump into the enigmatic wagashi shop owner, for instance, who somehow always seems to know what her customers need. or you might cross paths with the neighborhood goons, who are more obtuse than their facial hair and six-packs let on.

whatever the case, you are bound to meet someone interesting here. and maybe, just maybe, you'll have an encounter so sweet, you'd never forget its taste.

notes
type: literate, character-driven rp
face claims: real-life only, preferably japanese (can be mixed; if needed your character can be from a different ethnicity) [face claim directory]
genre: romance, slice-of-life, comedy
setting: present-day. nerima city, tokyo, japan. (quiet suburbs, minutes away from downtown.)
extra:
❀ though you can create any sort of character you'd like, please note that romance is what drives this rp. therefore, 'outlier' characters (like an elderly man, child, etc.) may be less fun to play among high schoolers, young adults, and college students. it may be best to make these characters your secondary muses instead.

❀ this rp will be quite casual in terms of plot and planning. there will be no discord group chat; all discussion will be done on the ooc chat (on this website). i've become quite jaded with intricately-planned narratives, so i just want to jump into the story and see where it goes. basically, expect everything to be spontaneous!​

rules
↳ all rpn rules apply. (especially about keeping it pg-13!)

↳ with regards to plot, you can drive your own story the way you want. (well... let's save murder and much darker themes for another time.) it's your character, you do what your heart tells you. but don't godmod and redirect others' stories. after all, we're all here to have fun, not dictate!

↳ if you aren't feeling up for the rp anymore, please send me a message before you disappear! even if it's a short hiatus, i do need to know. i'll do the exact same if i'm ever busy/unavailable to play for a period of time.

please try to get your applications in by april 17, tuesday. (not a definite due date; just so we can get this show on the road!)

↳ applications are always open, and you can send in as many character sheets as you'd like. however, i'll be picking which applications to accept (based on grammar/spelling and whether the character matches the narrative), and you can only play the characters i've accepted (if any). i'm not too picky, but please put effort into your cs and do keep it sfw (including all images used).

tips: be creative with your characters. i want originality! the characters can fall into tropes (in fact, i'm a big fan of the cliche), but it can't all be a generic copy of one sort of character.

links
applications
out-of-character chat
in-character chat

Last edited:
I might give this a go! It sounds fun,.

(It would be nice of you made an accessible version of the post, though. I had to manually copy-paste the text to a word document to read it.)

The due date is stated to be in August. Otherwise, sounds good!
oh, thanks for letting me know! the date should be next tuesday cst. it's not a definite due date, but i'd like to have most apps in so we can start earlier. (also i am on mobile so i'll change it when i get on desktop!)

I might give this a go! It sounds fun,.

(It would be nice of you made an accessible version of the post, though. I had to manually copy-paste the text to a word document to read it.)
ah i see, will do when i get home! (although please keep in mind that the rp itself may not be accessible for most mobile users... sorry!) thanks for your interest :-)

premise
just minutes away from bustling downtown, the ward of nerima city, tokyo, is home to many vibrant characters. despite being having a reputation as a quiet suburb, the residents in this neighborhood each have their own, compelling story to tell. you might bump into the enigmatic wagashi shop owner, for instance, who somehow always seems to know what her customers need. or you might cross paths with the neighborhood goons, who are more obtuse than their facial hair and six-packs let on.

whatever the case, you are bound to meet someone interesting here. and maybe, just maybe, you'll have an encounter so sweet, you'd never forget its taste.

notes
type: character-driven rp
face claims: real-life only, preferably japanese (can be mixed; if needed your character can be from a different ethnicity) [face claim directory]
genre: romance, slice-of-life, comedy
setting: present-day. nerima city, tokyo, japan. (quiet suburbs, minutes away from downtown.)
extra:
❀ though you can create any sort of character you'd like, please note that romance is what drives this rp. therefore, 'outlier' characters (like an elderly man, child, etc.) may be less fun to play among high schoolers, young adults, and college students. it may be best to make these characters your secondary muses instead.

❀ this rp will be quite casual in terms of plot and planning. there will be no discord group chat; all discussion will be done on the ooc chat (on this website). i've become quite jaded with intricately-planned narratives, so i just want to jump into the story and see where it goes. basically, expect everything to be spontaneous!​

rules
↳ all rpn rules apply. (especially about keeping it pg-13!)

↳ with regards to plot, you can drive your own story the way you want. (well... let's save murder and much darker themes for another time.) it's your character, you do what your heart tells you. but don't godmod and redirect others' stories. after all, we're all here to have fun, not dictate!

↳ if you aren't feeling up for the rp anymore, please send me a message before you disappear! even if it's a short hiatus, i do need to know. i'll do the exact same if i'm ever busy/unavailable to play for a period of time.

please try to get your applications in by april 17, tuesday. (not a definite due date; just so we can get this show on the road!)

↳ applications are always open, and you can send in as many character sheets as you'd like. however, i'll be picking which applications to accept (based on grammar/spelling and whether the character matches the narrative), and you can only play the characters i've accepted (if any). i'm not too picky, but please put effort into your cs and do keep it sfw (including all images used).

tips: be creative with your characters. i want originality! the characters can fall into tropes (in fact, i'm a big fan of the cliche), but it can't all be a generic copy of one sort of character.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back