• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ❀ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴅᴀʏs - ᴏᴏᴄ ❀

peachnim

fabulous *:・゚✧

tumblr_p6qzdvc3G11w4pa7ko1_250.png

SWEET DAYS
premise
just minutes away from bustling downtown, the ward of nerima city, tokyo, is home to many vibrant characters. despite being having a reputation as a quiet suburb, the neighborhood is more than meets the eye; each resident has their own, compelling story to tell. you might bump into the enigmatic wagashi shop owner, for instance, who somehow always seems to know what her customers need. or you might cross paths with the neighborhood goons, who are more obtuse than their facial hair and six-packs let on.

whatever the case, you are bound to meet someone interesting here. and maybe, just maybe, you'll have an encounter so sweet, you'd never forget its taste.

links
interest check
character sheets
in-character chat

I found a male faceclaim I quite like, however, he has a girlfriend and I don't want to ruin their couple aesthetic because they're so cute. LOL.

SCREAM i can relate
i wish i understood the new bbcode update hahahaaa it's all so advanced

i made a test thread which i am now covering in pictures of rubber ducks because. literally the bulk of my coding expertise is "putting a picture on a thing"

i made a test thread which i am now covering in pictures of rubber ducks because. literally the bulk of my coding expertise is "putting a picture on a thing"
LMAOOO THIS IS SO RELATABLE
well if all else fails you can always use the bbcode tutorials + cs freebies ;-)

I found a vision of my layout but then I realized my tabs aren't even working. LOL.

2OXJ3i3.png

I found a vision of my layout but then I realized my tabs aren't even working. LOL.

2OXJ3i3.png
this actually hurt to read, i can imagine your frustration :'-0 such a great layout, too!
& if that's your fc.... can i just say.... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) that's some Good Content right there

this actually hurt to read, i can imagine your frustration :'-0 such a great layout, too!
& if that's your fc.... can i just say.... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) that's some Good Content right there
Thank you!

well if he's accepted (And if I get these tabs working. Kms.), he will be single and ready to mingle at the start of the rp wink wonk ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i'm here i know it's great news
just added 5 years to all y'all's lifespans no biggie thank me later

can we just take a moment to appreciate the fact that one of my fcs is most well known for playing the green ranger in the japanese live action power rangers

ello people of the univerrrrrrrrrrse.

it me. me thinking of doing brother and sister. me don’t know yet. me needs to find faceclaims. :v

i'm here i know it's great news
just added 5 years to all y'all's lifespans no biggie thank me later

can we just take a moment to appreciate the fact that one of my fcs is most well known for playing the green ranger in the japanese live action power rangers
HE IS SO CUTE IM DYING WOW and welcome to the chat :~)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back