• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ❀ modern/slice of life/dark drama/romance ❀ (ignore post count; always looking!)

PrincessKaty

✧ pixiedust ✧
hey there!

my name is katy & i'm a full-time kindergarten teacher.
i'm busy but usually reply at least once a day, unless shit is really hitting the fan.
i love plots with lots of drama and romance, but also like to take things slow and not rush into the story too fast.

-
at the moment, i'm looking for partners who;
- use discord (preferably)
- reply at least once a week
- use real faceclaims
- do mxf
- have all the usual grammar skills that everyone else lists
- can most at least two paragraphs per reply
- cool with cussing, sarcasm, dark drama stuff
- a sense of humor

-
i've been writing plots for the past eight years or so, and you can find all of them organized on the website below.

click here for the plots & characters !

(hint, use command+f to search for key words in the plots)
i'm not limited to these, however! i love hearing other people's ideas & love going off of/mixing simple pairings.

please message me for fastest reply or at least tag me in your comment if you're interested!

Last edited:
hi! im currently unable to PM people yet due to my post count;; could you do so? i'm interested in
Your whole life you've had a dream of working at Disneyland. Growing up, you'd watched all the movies, you visited all the parks. Working there just seemed magical. At the end of your college years, you got into their college program and end up getting a roll as a face character and suddenly all your dreams come true. You're a Disney Princess, in the parks everyday, acting the whole of the princesses you grew up watching. One day while you're working and meeting with the guests, possibly the most handsome guy approaches you. He's on vacation with his friends and is coming up to take a picture. You tell him to have a magical day when he starts to walk away but he turns around and says that he knows you can't break your character but that he'd love to see you another time. He suggests that you two meet up at a certain place later that night. You say something and brush it off in character, but you wink and smile at him. You decide to go and meet that night and you two instantly click. Only problem is that you're working and in the college program and he's only on vacation for the next two weeks. On top of that.. He kind of has a girlfriend back home.
plot!

PrincessKaty PrincessKaty

Hey! I read your plots, and I rather like a lot of them. The second from the last on your original plots page really interests me, as do a few others.

I can't PM yet, because I'm new here. Would you send me one?

Last edited:
Interested in your addiction plot. Would love to start something up.

So, because I loved a lot of your plots, I went ahead and put them in spoilers so that I didn't have a MASSIVE post.
after a death in the family, muse a feels completely lost in the world. It feels as though they’re drowning with sights of being thrown a life preserver. Or so they thought. Cue muse B, who swoops in when they see they’re struggling. Muse b is a distant friend of the family and the two of them had really only hung out at family functions, but that doesn’t stop them from throwing out a wild suggestion; packing a bag and getting out of town for however long they see fit. Turns out, muse b has been struggling too and maybe a road trip and starting over was just what the doctor ordered.
muse a & muse b have been friends for their whole lives. Muse a has some serious deep rooted problems, that always have caused muse a to lash out at muse b or kick them out of their life completely, but it never made muse b’s feeling wavier. Muse b was always their rock, support, and constantly pushed them to keep going even if they were being a total pain in the ass. They could always count on muse b to come back knocking, despite any blow-ups or fights they had. The older they got, the more muse b realized they stuck it out because they really loved muse a.
You've been in a relationship with the same guy for almost four years. Things were going great until about four months ago when he started ditching you for his friends about every time you made plans. So, you took comfort in his best friend's arms. You'd known him just as long as your boyfriend so it only seemed natural to go to someone who knew your boyfriend like you did. This guy isn't like anyone you'd ever think that you'd have an interest in. He's a complete drug junkie and has a rough exterior however the more you hang out with him, the more you realize that he's actually a great guy just with a really bad habit. Long story short, you two start hooking up behind your boyfriends back just so that the two of you can feel something. You both agree that it's only a hook-up thing. Friends-with-benefits at most. But what happens when he starts to get feelings?
Your best friend thought it would be a good idea to set you up on a blind date. You guess that it wasn't too bad but you were still getting over a bad breakup so you weren't too keen on it. You show up at the restaurant you were suppose to meet up and to your surprised, you're greeted by one of the most handsome guys you'd ever laid your eyes on. You two seem to hit it off and go on a few more dates after that. You make it clear that you're not really looking for anything serious and he doesn't seem to mind it. After a few weeks of knowing him, theres a knock on your door. Well, less of a knock and more of a bang. Three men dress in all black break into your apartment and kidnap you. Long story short, they're after your blind date and are using you as bait to get what you want. Now you're banking on your blind date becoming your night in shining armor. He does manage to get you free from them, but where are you going to go now that you're being followed by a bunch of gang-bangers? What happens when you start to fall for the one who put you into the line of danger?
The summer before your Sophomore year of college, your best friend and you go to your favorite band's concert. They're not really famous. Their music doesn't play on the radio but all their concerts sell out. The band is from the town you live in so every tour they have, they end it where they started. It's always the biggest and best and you couldn't be more excited. It's a first come, first serve sort of a standing venue so you get decent spot and when the concert starts you couldn't be having any more fun. Around half way through the concert, the lead singer stops in the middle of the song that he's seeing and stares into the crowd. Well.. At you. The lead singer calls you up on stage and you make your way through the sea of jealous girls. On stage, the lead singer tells you that you're beautiful and asks for your number. You think he's joking but he actually pulls his phone out of his pocket. That is the story of how you met your current boyfriend. After that, you finished out college while he stayed in town and worked on his new album with his band and right around the time you graduated, he started a new tour. You tagged along on his tour and spent your time writing about the places you visit. Everything is fine and fun, but after being constantly on the road on and off for almost two years, you grow tired of it. You want to buy a house and settle down, but he's so caught up in his stardom that he hasn't even thought about it. Can you convince him to give it a break or is it time for you to find something new?[/SPOLIER]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back