✧ ooc chat ✧

quinn would low key tell some one else to tell him only bc she couldn't do it face to face  she's scared of rejection

i'll fix it now < 3

[SIZE= 12px]she's in for a lot of salt and im scared when it happens; can u imagine if it happens before the yule ball? (ya guys, the ball will be a thing. it's in arc 4 lulz)[/SIZE]

1 minute ago, Aster said:

[SIZE= 12px]she's in for a lot of salt and im scared when it happens; can u imagine if it happens before the yule ball? (ya guys, the ball will be a thing. it's in arc 4 lulz)[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 10px]poor quinn, suffering from being love sick. at first she'll be like 'wtf is this cute feeling??' and then she'll be like 'fuck u keith for being so cute'[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 10px]poor quinn, suffering from being love sick. at first she'll be like 'wtf is this cute feeling??' and then she'll be like 'fuck u keith for being so cute'[/SIZE]

and then u rmbr keith has the feelys for val and even though he's super "subtle" about it, i don't think anyone knows about his crush yet. He's super secretive but im pret sure that if anyone found out, quinn would be the first to notice. & it's going to hurt.

Just now, Aster said:

and then u rmbr keith has the feelys for val and even though he's super "subtle" about it, i don't think anyone knows about his crush yet. He's super secretive but im pret sure that if anyone found out, quinn would be the first to notice. & it's going to hurt.

this is already breaking my heart. when quinn notices keith's crush on val she'll be super chill around him but then quinn would be a mess and tell hailey everything. 

[SIZE= 10px]so much angst omggg[/SIZE]

this is already breaking my heart. when quinn notices keith's crush on val she'll be super chill around him but then quinn would be a mess and tell hailey everything. 

[SIZE= 10px]so much angst omggg[/SIZE]

potential fight: if keith notices that smth is off and finds out that quinn has been telling hailey shit about him. (he won't know what but he's upset that they had to go behind his back.) he'd prob confront her about it if it gets bad enough but knowing keith, he'll prob confront her during the ball itself. assholery

3 minutes ago, Aster said:

potential fight: if keith notices that smth is off and finds out that quinn has been telling hailey shit about him. (he won't know what but he's upset that they had to go behind his back.) he'd prob confront her about it if it gets bad enough but knowing keith, he'll prob confront her during the ball itself. assholery

assholery at it's finest then quinn would low key deny everything and she'll probably go 'i like you keith' and then probably go practice quidditch just to cool off

I just want to say that I have no problems with any character finding out about Belladonna's lycanthropy. So if you want your character to learn her secret then go ahead! (It adds to the drama) 

I think that knowledge could land Hailey in a massive hole, since she'd so something super stupid... It could also totally break her.

--Accuses Bella of being a Werewolf to the Professors -- Totally ignored because their relationship is well known.

--Confronts Belladona in a brash moment of hate-filled angst over her lycanthropy.

--Bella (prolly with Seb/Val) and Death Eater Pureblood  friends laugh and jeer at Hailey.

--Little lamb finally loses it and does something really bad, like impulsively cast The Blasting Curse (Dark Arts!) at her.

--Curse misses and hits one of the Pureblood's instead.

--Hailey subsequently enters a suupeer dark place for maximum Character Development, because helllll yesss for tragic characters!

I think that knowledge could land Hailey in a massive hole, since she'd so something super stupid... It could also totally break her.

--Accuses Bella of being a Werewolf to the Professors -- Totally ignored because their relationship is well known.

--Confronts Belladona in a brash moment of hate-filled angst over her lycanthropy.

--Bella (prolly with Seb/Val) and Death Eater Pureblood  friends laugh and jeer at Hailey.

--Little lamb finally loses it and does something really bad, like impulsively cast The Blasting Curse (Dark Arts!) at her.

--Curse misses and hits one of the Pureblood's instead.

--Hailey subsequently enters a suupeer dark place for maximum Character Development, because helllll yesss for tragic characters!

Yessss I'm so in for this!!! I can picture Belladonna messing with Hailey knowing she knows about her lycanthropy. Like, threathening to tie her to a tree during the night and make her thing she's about to be eaten or wake her up with a (playful) bite to see if she freaks out.

...why do i have a feeling this is going to be val...

bella doesn't have many pureblood friends left. :')

if it hits val and keith finds out, he's going to kill whoever did it but u can imagine the struggle/betrayal when he finds out it was hailey.

extra: he wont believe she did it and will prob beat up the person who told him tht unless it's hailey herself who tells him

Last edited by a moderator:
So it's settled! Hailey is going to literally try to blast Belladonna with a potentially-fatal Curse, curse is going to hit poor Val (who prolly dives in the way to protect Bell cause he's a brave idiot) and then epic drama ensues.

I can't wait to play Dark Hailey. ;-;

this is just gonna be incredibly messy 

being friends with both bella and hailey is hard enough but idk what pen's gonna do if/when they fight

picking sides isn't gonna be fun lol

but im all for the drama tbh

2 minutes ago, Archon said:

So it's settled! Hailey is going to literally try to blast Belladonna with a potentially-fatal Curse, curse is going to hit poor Val (who prolly dives in the way to protect Bell cause he's a brave idiot) and then epic drama ensues.

I can't wait to play Dark Hailey. ;-;

Oh my, Killian's gonna love dark Hailey.

@Finalizer

Just noticed the supreme irony in Val taking that curse for Bella...

...He dislikes Hailey due to her timidness, yet when she finally does stand up for herself it's a lil' OTT and almost kills Val. (Exaggeration but still)

Oh my, Killian's gonna love dark Hailey.

In all likelihood, he'll probably end up as her only friend for a time; wishy-washy morals will actually be a good thing! Who'da thought?

this is just gonna be incredibly messy 

being friends with both bella and hailey is hard enough but idk what pen's gonna do if/when they fight

picking sides isn't gonna be fun lol

but im all for the drama tbh

Omggg the struggle will be real. Do you choose the emotionally unstable-yet-broken friend who just straight up attempted to severely injure your other friend, but instead injured someone - mostly - innocent? Or do you choose the friend who's literal bff was the one who got injured by your other friend, and is probably also in a bit of an emotional wreck?

if it hits val and keith finds out, he's going to kill whoever did it but u can imagine the struggle/betrayal when he finds out it was hailey.

extra: he wont believe she did it and will prob beat up the person who told him tht unless it's hailey herself who tells him

It'd probably spread around the school pretty quick though, Hailey would go into hiding; which must really suck for Keith. Since - like a few people - he'd be in a tornado-of-mixed-feels.

This is starting to feel like a legit plotline. With the way some of all this stuff connects, you'd think we planned it all before hand!  #GoTeamHogwarts

Omggg the struggle will be real. Do you choose the emotionally unstable-yet-broken friend who just straight up attempted to severely injure your other friend, but instead injured someone - mostly - innocent? Or do you choose the friend who's literal bff was the one who got injured by your other friend, and is probably also in a bit of an emotional wreck?

just choose between ur closest friends (who just happen to hate each other) no big deal hahahaha

Not sure what I missed (got lost somewhere in the middle of all of you going back and forth) but I am so ready for the chaos that's about to ensue. XD

[SIZE=14pt]Relations[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13pt]Best Friends[/SIZE]

Killian Falkenhausten – For whatever reason, the younger Ravenclaw had managed to worm his way into a position of best friend, though Phyrun vocalizes why he puts up with Killian’s lack of morality when it comes to expanding knowledge quite often. It is meant as a teasing thing, seeing as Phyrun has no issue of doing things that are ethically immoral as long as they do not hinder his or his family’s standing. He’s not a goodie two shoes for a reason. @Loki Odinson

[SIZE=13pt]Friends[/SIZE]

Oliver Pollander – The only word Phyrun ever seems to be able to use with Oliver is endearing. The younger Ravenclaw is endearing and, while Phyrun finds himself affectionate to the taller Ravenclaw, he can’t help but find him a tad annoyed with the younger from time to time as he is with all that request his aid in studying but he finds he can tolerate Oliver a lot more than others. @professor pretzal

Hailey Winters – Though a fifth year and a Slytherin, Phyrun finds that he quite enjoys Hailey’s company and intellect. He’s always interested to hear her thoughts on spell and creature theory. Though he’s not actively working towards it, he’s fairly certain she’s nearly level with Killian in the whole friendship ladder thing but the separation in house and her being a year younger has him logically placing her in the friends category (and is completely ignorant to any hints of a crush from her part seeing as he’s quite oblivious to how others are behaving towards him). @Archon

[SIZE=13pt]Acquaintances[/SIZE]

Quinn Monroe – Phyrun has had no need to expand his relations with her, seeing as she floats in a completely different social circle from him, as well as being a year under him. When he does interact with her, it is polite yet distant. He sees no need to expand their relations, yet. @Doubt

Keith Anderson – Beyond finding the other attractive, Phyrun sees Keith as nothing more than a fellow sixth year due to not having attempted to strengthen their relationship into a friendship as he knows it has the potential to do. @Aster

Aivree Lanzone – Phyrun silently admires her from a distant, though it is a low level of admiration. Though, he could do without the company when he was working in his notebook in the library but at least she was quiet when she worked. @Sasil

Mila Sutherland – Though they are in the same year, Phyrun actually has no opinion of the Hufflepuff. @lottie

Penelope Hottle – Phyrun finds himself annoyed with the Hufflepuff more than anything else but remains neutral seeing as he doesn’t know the fellow sixth year enough to actually have an opinion. @Sadistic Sweetheart

Belladonna Coben – He has not made an effort to know Belladonna beyond her name due to her relations with Valerius (though he’s not sure what their relation is and secretly fears what their relationship may actually be, seeing as he’s avoiding knowing more about Valerius beyond the other’s name). @thefan1

Sebastian Blutmond – Beyond shear distain towards Sebastian when the other calls him short (honestly, the sixth year Slytherin was not much taller than him), he sees no real reason to interact with the Slytherin and does his best to remain civil even while he finds Sebastian’s behavior petty. Though, if the Slytherin pushes it, they could become enemies rather swiftly. @_707_

[SIZE=13pt]Crush[/SIZE]

Valerius Rosier – The sixth year Slytherin has had Phyrun’s eye for the last year, at least, and Phyrun’s trying really hard to be ignorant of that fact. Phyrun is not blatant about his sexuality, though that wasn’t helped from living among the muggles, and he’s pretty certain his sister and Killian were the only two to know for certain that Phyrun was homosexual. Because of this, he never assumes anyone’s orientation, which leaves a mild fear of rejection and ridicule so he keeps his crush on Valerius squashed and their relationship nothing more than an acquaintance. @Finalizer

It'd probably spread around the school pretty quick though, Hailey would go into hiding; which must really suck for Keith. Since - like a few people - he'd be in a tornado-of-mixed-feels.

This is starting to feel like a legit plotline. With the way some of all this stuff connects, you'd think we planned it all before hand!  #GoTeamHogwarts

I love character development arcs so these are great headcanons. From Keith's POV, things would go down pretty much like this:

- he finds out that Val has been injured through a third party and rushes to the infirmary where he finds him being patched up by Madam Pompfrey. He's devastated, wrecked, and buzzes with an energy so active that it stung to be around him. When he sees Val resting on the bed, asleep but still in pain, he's filled with the briefest moment of relief which instantly changes into anger. Keith is furious. Sure, he's known to have done stupid shit in the school and sometimes the things he does aren't necessarily safe but he has intentionally never hurt or critically damage another student. The fact that someone had done that to someone precious to him was a snip to the very thin strand of self-restraint.

He wanted vengeance and what better person to go to to plot it than with Bella? To his great frustration, he's unable to find her or anyone for the matter. He's so pissed and dark that few dare to approach him. Even quinn and aivree, both who can clear sense that smth is wrong gets brushed aside. Aivree prob loses her cool at his attitude which prob makes Keith re-evaluate how he's acting. He tries to calm down but that's when shit spreads.

- the very next day rumors explode on news that it was hailey who attacked Val. Nearly 50 points were minused from House Slytherin. The snakes are furious. Being a socialite, this news reaches Keith's ears before anyone else and he gets so angry, he literally socks the guy who told him and threatens him not to tell a single soul. If anything spreads, Keith vows he'd make the source's life a living hell. This is way out of character from the usually sunshine trouble-maker. He doesn't believe what he hears and tries to find hailey. Like Bella, she's no where to be found and knowing that is like a knife twisting in his stomach.

- i like to assume that this takes place after keith finds out about bella's condition and after they became friends (growing to good friends). he'd find hailey. get the truth from her and jf the trust is hurts. because of his long past with hay however, he'd def stay by her side while she's in her hiding period. like penny, keith prob wont take sides (unless it's val at the bedside ;)) loljk) but he'll def try to comfort hailey and break her from her stump.

with bella however, if keith finds her he'd prob just say smth along the lines like, "so she found out huh?". A moment of understanding silence and a short but deep conversation is shared between the two? keith would prob reveal how troubled he is about the whole situation out of accident. he's tired and the whole thing i typed up occured in the span of three continuous days. (it'll prob stretch out to a week if it's a short arc but months if it's a long one.)

Tell me what you guys think? @thefan1@Archon@Finalizer

oka but i'm so mean to my characters i just had a vision of someone asking mila and embarrassing her there on purpose ???

she's so hot tho, who wouldn't want to go to the dance with her???? tbh i actually wanted keith to ask mila out to the dance (was going to ask when we actually reached the arc tho) /coughs cause he prob won't be able to ask val out without  revealing his feelings. I also love adding salt to the unrequited love quinn has for keith.

Announcement! Since the character relationships are almost done (yay!) We should be able to start by Tuesday (in the GMT 8+ time zone), which means by Monday, everyone should have their character relations finished and done. We won't be starting until it's finished so the quicker things are done, the sooner we can start. That said, this group is going to go through a number of arcs before we reach the end.

Each arc will have a different sub-plot which will eventually build up to the main antagonist of this RP. For different arcs, I will be contacting different RPers to give them details for them to add to the plot. E.g. one arc could be mila going missing or kidnapped. before the arc begins I'd pm lottie to discuss what will happen and shit.

I WILL NOT TOLERATE DRAGGINESS IN MY ROLEPLAYS.

(I say this even tho i know sometimes things cant be helped)

it kills muse. it kills inspiration. it slows everything down and therefore, I will be setting a time span in story for each arc. If the arc starts to get draggy (which I hope it won't.) i'd be setting a deadline for the arc. Once deadline reaches, the arc will end with me summarizing what happened. A new arc will then begin, to keep things fresh and moving. I really hope I don't have to set deadlines though but if I'm left with no choice, I will do what I must to keep this group alive.

This is also why it is VERY IMPORTANT that you guys stick to the rules of posting at least once every 1-2 weeks. I will not hesitate to kick you if you fail to do so without informing me. Life gets in the way. Shit happens. I'm a stressed out college student with loads of time-consuming hobbies so I will understand if you need time to reply but if you know you'll be gone, inform me.

The first arc will be an introduction for everyone to get things rolling. The setting is the Sorting Ceremony and the goal is for everyone to readjust to their lives in Hogwarts. Catch up! Mingle around. Do dumb shit. This will be a very short, mini-arc (a prologue to be exact) where players can write about their characters' expectations for the school year. The arc's time span is one night. I will close the prologue once sun rises. Where your characters are (whether in bed or snuck out to watch the sunrise) is purely up to u.

she's so hot tho, who wouldn't want to go to the dance with her???? tbh i actually wanted keith to ask mila out to the dance (was going to ask when we actually reached the arc tho) /coughs cause he prob won't be able to ask val out without  revealing his feelings. I also love adding salt to the unrequited love quinn has for keith.

i stg quinn's love for keith is going to end up as a potato chips bc of so much salt. 

also i low key want quinn to hook up with someone to make keith jealous???  but it won't bc val is in the way. 

i stg quinn's love for keith is going to end up as a potato chips bc of so much salt. 

also i low key want quinn to hook up with someone to make keith jealous???  but it won't bc val is in the way. 

by the time we're done with them it won't even be chips. it's just be pure sALT.

the worst part is, Keith wouldn't even get jealous. He'd check the guy out and lowkey make sure he treats quinn well, while joking around. he'd prob say shit like quinn would prob step on his (the date's) feet at the dance and warns him to watch out for laughs.

by the time we're done with them it won't even be chips. it's just be pure sALT.

the worst part is, Keith wouldn't even get jealous. He'd check the guy out and lowkey make sure he treats quinn well, while joking around. he'd prob say shit like quinn would prob step on his (the date's) feet at the dance and warns him to watch out for laughs.

it will be sALT MOUNTAIN

exactly what i was thinking. she would either low key pay someone to be her 'date' and when keith gets jealous she'll probably punch them in the stomach and leave angrily bc she's salty. 

Users who are viewing this thread