• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Morrigan Creek

[QUOTE="Cunning Commander]This looks like a pretty fun RP here. Mind if I join?

[/QUOTE]
go right ahead and make a cs

Hmm, I was thinking now of him not having any supernatural abilities and seeing if maybe along the RP he might become a vampire?

That is a possibility, though Vampires don't go turning people willy nilly. They're obligated to either teach those they sire the basics, or exterminate them. And Frache Vamprisim is genetic so you'd have to stick to traditional vampirisim.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Elikacheese

I'm going to need a bit more detail. Try to have at least a paragraph for the descriptive parts. Also I updated the CS sheet to make expectations clearer, and will post one of my characters as an example soon.

Oh, okay then. so do I need to be part wizard to have the supernatural ability to speak to ghosts?

Hello, I was interested in joining, but I was hoping to be one of the kids that escaped the testing 5 years ago (making my character 20 now). I was hoping for a created dragon shape shifter. She would have trouble controlling the shifting and amnesia of the time she was experimented on.

I can give more details in the CS but would you be okay with this?

Justadash said:
Hello, I was interested in joining, but I was hoping to be one of the kids that escaped the testing 5 years ago (making my character 20 now). I was hoping for a created dragon shape shifter. She would have trouble controlling the shifting and amnesia of the time she was experimented on.
I can give more details in the CS but would you be okay with this?
Hmmm? There wasn't any mention of experimentation in my content. But I suppose that could be possible. The thing is, dragons in this world are extremely powerful, and I'm not comfortable allowing you the full powers of a dragon on shift. Perhaps the form, and breath attack, but the magic of a dragon is too much.

[QUOTE="Neo Bloodworth]He grew strong interests into becoming an investigator during his years in college when rumors were floating around of foster children being moved and experimented in a a small town called Morrigan Creek.

[/QUOTE]
You made this statement in your character bio. That's where I got the idea. And I understand your worry about the dragon part. But with her being created, and still not fully able to control her created power, her power would be limited. No God playing will come from me.

It can even be to the point that doesn't know she can shift into a dragon. Maybe she thinks she has just been morphed with a reptile of some kind. When (if) she loses control and totally transforms she is not yet able to remember the event at all.

It is up to you, it is your RP idea. I can probably come up with something else, but I would really like to give this a shot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Justadash said:
You made this statement in your character bio. That's where I got the idea. And I understand your worry about the dragon part. But with her being created, and still not fully able to control her created power, her power would be limited. No God playing will come from me.
That's not my bio :3

That's the bio of a government agent who has no real idea of what's going on.

But if this is going to work, you can't go transforming willy nilly and stuff. There's no barrier that prevents normal people from seeing a dragon.

Oh my freaken gosh... I am so sorry... I feel like a dumb dumb now... Neo Posted that.

Well with that being said, can we incorporate that idea as well? And there would be no willy nilly changing, as I said, I do not God play. It frustrates me too much when people do it to me. It would be her having minor control over the shifting and staying in secluded area most of the time.

Am I asking too much at this point? Lol

Any sort of illegal experimentation wouldn't have gone down in morrigan creek. I'd also have to think up a faction with sufficent knowledge of the supernatural to do so without having been immediately stomped out by the circle

Okay forget that, can I do a cross between a Witch and werewolf? Mother being a witch and father being a werewolf.

The werewolf would be her dominate trait (the strength and transforming stuff) and the only thing she inherited from her mother was her healing abilities. And she would have more control over her anger with training her parents gave her knowing that a cross could be a serious problem.

:3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back