• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ♡ spirit's kiss: ic ♡

This was the third time that Makoto passed by the flickering light post on the corner leading to the old shrine, "What the fuck..." He murmured, as he decided to go straight down the road. He knew he had to pass the shrine in order to go home but for some reason, the intersection leading to his house was nowhere in sight and that he was back where he started. The gentle drizzle from earlier had eventually evolved to a shower that pelted his hoodie, making him annoyed. After a couple more fruitless endeavors, he finally stopped in front of the shrine, "You want to play games with me, world? Then hit me with your best fucking shot. Bring it on." He growled as he roughly pulled off his hood, stray water droplets hitting his hair. He stomped into the gates of the shrine, a severely ticked expression painted on his face with his cyan eyes, lighting up with liquid fire.

He looked around the place, taking note of his surroundings. The area was huge in itself and brought up a sense of ominous serenity though it somehow made him on high alert and on edge more than anything else that when he felt a hand on his upper arm, he grabbed it by the wrist and sent the iciest of glares to the poor unsuspecting person, "What?" He gruffed.

The shrine maiden looked frightened but she put on a determined, albeit faltering, face. "S-sir, y-y-you should really get that bruise on your face looked at. It looks..." She glanced at the mix of colors on the side of his chin before affixing her gaze back to his. Makoto held her wrist for a moment before he slowly released his grip, red finger marks left in its place. He murmured a soft apology, watching her massage her abused wrist, "Sorry, I would have done just that, if it weren't for that bloody hexed letter asking me to go here." His irk evident in his last words, though his face softened by a fraction.

The girl's eyes went round in realization, "Oh. You were invited to the banquet there. Some of the visitors have arrived just a moment ago, so I should probably send you on your way. However, it would grate on my conscience if I let you go without helping you with your wounds." He noticed she looked at his hands, making him hide it in his hoodie pockets. He decided to put on a show and just played it off, "Well, I've had my fair share of... getting more than what I asked for, so if I can borrow a medkit and perhaps an umbrella too while we're at it, then I'll be out of your hair." He gave the lady a closed lip smile, to sell the idea even more and to soothe her worries.

The maiden was hesitant but she pulled him to an awning and told him to stay there while she went and fetched the things he needed. He crossed his arms in front of his chest, leaning onto a post before he decided to wash the blood off his knuckles under the rain. He slightly hissed as raindrops came in contact with his skin, feeling a slight sting but he let it dull his senses as he closed his eyes for a bit. His dark blue hoodie and slacks have turned even darker from the water but he still felt somewhat dry, so he didn't give it much mind.
star-divider3.png

Airi let herself get lost in the whimsical wonderland of sweets, drowning away her gloom and pessimism with sugarcoated promises. Her pale complexion lit up with the slightest tinge of color, however the rain outside persisted. When it comes to emotions, any sort of extremes would stir an outpour. She sighed lightly and just pinched her cheeks to keep herself grounded (it was also an excuse for the flush of color, but she digressed.) She let her fingernails lightly dribble on top of the wooden table, as she waited for what's there to come.

"Apparently, I don't get a say on this matter anymore, since this ship has already sailed long before this discussion." She paused, swallowing the bitterness coating her tongue at the thought. She let go of her hair and flicked it away from her face, pressing her hands on the table as she stood up, "Might as well stretch my legs for a bit and get myself a treat to keep myself on my toes for this whole ordeal. Excuse me." She quietly bowed her head and made her way to the door, her bare feet padding against the wooden floor, already contemplating in her mind which would best suit the occasion, 'Wonder if I should get a lollipop or a marble slice...' She thoughtfully tapped her chin. She gently held the door with two hands and pulled it open just enough for her to slip out of. She closed the door behind her, her hand lingering on the door for a bit as she glanced at the rain before she walked towards her destination.

Last edited:
the bus stop was just across from the shrine so it was easy to find. Leaving him in a cloud of exhaust the bus would continue away into the distance. When the smoke cleared the shrine was there right before his eyes. Yuhis eyes widened in awe at the size of it. It seemed so much bigger then he remembered it.

When he was in middle school he would remember that everyone always heard stories about the shrine. Some said it was haunted while others said the owner was a witch who stole the souls of visitors. The one that stick with him the most was the shrine was haunted with children eating demons. At that time he really believed it so he use to always camp just outside and try to sneak a picture of one in hopes to sell it on he market for a million dollars. Yeah-, that never happened. Instead he would come home to an angry mother ready to open a can of whupp ass.

His mother was a kind sweet soul but had a frightening temper. Every time he came home late and disregarded curfew she would beat him. The funny thing was she always would use whatever she had in her hand at the time. So the trick was before he would come home he would always check through the window what she had in her hand at the time. If she was cooking with a rolling pin then that was a GTFO. If she was ironing clothes with an iron when he returned then it was a hell no!. If she was swatting a mosquito with a flimsy fly swatter then it was a green light. The last thing he had to do was go through those doors and receive his punishment selling it as hard as he could. He got so good at pretending to cry her a river that he swore he could win an acadamy award for best actor for it.

Unsure to enter or not Yuhi opted to wait to see if his intuition was right. If the letter was sent to others he would see students from his school come to this very place. Under the cover of the bus stop from the rain Yuhi would assess the situation and watch.

First on the scene was a girl trekking to the site. She was around 5'4 with long pale blond hair. What was her name again? Natsuki wasn't it? Taking out a stick of gum Yuhi would pop it in his mouth and continue his watch. Next was a student riding a bicycle wih black shaggy long hair. The persons name was on the tip of his tongue but he couldn't remember. He was sure it started with a "L". How many students received this prank? "Oh god not her-" a grimace would cross his face spotting melon pun girl Hanako. God if he heard her talk about melon pun one more time he would probably have to shoot himself. Lastly he would spot the cool and Collected Makato who seemed to be pissed off. Yuhi chuckled to himself and felt pretty good to see him pissed and moody. Mainly because he was like the stud in the school and it pissed him off how all the girls were all Googily eyes for Makato and not him. Like cmoooon wtf man I got like sunglasses and a epic Fucking beard For fuck sakes, Jesus Christ. Bloody perfect poofy Makato and pun girl was going to be here-....just perfect. jeez was Billy really worth this? With a sigh Yuhi would reluctantly make his way to the temple.

Last edited:

Kumiko

9de91e484d59a3698b80b80396c5a55e.jpg
Kumiko diligently worked on her math assignment right up until the chime of the bell announcing an end to the school day. She gathered her things as her classmate noisily collected their bags and searched for friends to chat with. Kumiko’s friend was in a different home room and they both had to work today so they would likely walk together. Normally Kumiko was assigned to clean up the classroom at the end of the day, but she had volunteered so much that her teacher forced two other students to take the responsibility. She slung her school bag over her shoulder while flipping some of her hair out of the way. Whispers turned her attention to the front of the room where a group of her classmates were standing. The girls were whispering and glaring every so often in Kumiko’s direction. Earlier that week Kumiko had found a confession letter in her locker, but she kindly rejected the boys confession after meeting with him. A couple of the girls in her class had a crush on the boy and were not happy when they found out who he was interested in. Kumiko walked past them, her head down avoiding their gaze. She heard some of them whisper something derogatory before exiting the classroom.

As long as she kept her distance from their crush then whispers would be the extent of their aggression. She went to her shoe locker to changes shoes, and to her surprise slipped inside one of the shoes was a little note. She froze, afraid that it was a confession letter. ‘Please no, please no, please no…’ She did not get them often, but every time one popped up there was confrontation with a jealous classmate. She opened the letter to find an invitation to the shrine for dinner. ‘This is new…maybe there's a festival at the shrine tonight?’ She loved festivals and wondered if she need to wear her yukata. But a voice from behind her stopped her train of thought, “KUMI CHAN!”

Kumiko turned to greet her friend Chihiro with a smile, “you ready to go?” She said as she slipped the note into her pocket. They left the school grounds and headed to the bakery they both worked at, Oyatsupan. Chihiro was considered very athletic, energetic, and popular. Kumiko was lucky to have her as a friend. As they approached they bakery, laughing and joking, they stopped to find that it was closed for the rest of the evening. Chihiro pulled out her phone to discover that she had received a text from the owners letting them know that the shop was going to be closed for repairs. She let out an oops and apologized to Kumiko for not checking her messages. “Well let’s stop for some ice cream on the way home, I don't get to see you much because of practice.”

Kumiko told her about the incident with her classmates as she was leaving, and she laughed when Chihiro threatened them if they laid a hand on her. They stopped at the convenience store for some ice cream before heading home for the night. Normally they would take the bus, but since they had time to kill they decided to walk instead this time.

Kumiko was having a great evening until a sign pointing the direction to the shrine brought her attention back to the note she had shoved in her pocket. She pulled it out and showed her friend asking if she had received one also. Chihiro, confused, told her that she had not and started pushing her in the direction of the shrine. “You should go! Report back to me during lunch tomorrow, I want to know everything that happens!” Before turning and continuing the walk home alone Chihiro waved her off with a big cheesy grin. Kumiko thought for a moment, tonight her father wasn’t going to be home until very late because he would be out with his coworkers. So, she was not expected to have dinner prepare and he wouldn’t get upset. Even if she came home late it was highly likely he would not notice nor would he even care.

It was starting to get dark and the closer you got to the shrine the less street lights there were. Kumiko entered the gates to the shrine, and found that she was not the only one who received an invitation. She recognized some of the other guests as her classmates…a random group. ‘What is this all about….?’

cb2c4f958f52dee3a44374845aea95ff.jpg

Mood: Confused

Interaction: None

code by pasta

((Edited))

Last edited:

s p i r i t ' s . k i s s​
the walk to the shrine was probably one of kaori's biggest mistakes. the sun was shining not long before, and the weather had switched almost quicker than she could even blink. it had started raining. just her luck. though no matter how hard she tried to turn back around and head home to wait until the rain stopped, her feet continued to move.

with drenched hair and clothes, the teenager let out a small sigh. as she turned the corner however, kaori began to see the shrine come into sight and her pace began to speed up. a small smile crawled onto her face, hoping that she'd be able to dry off. after all, all that she was wearing was a simple zip-up jacket and tennis uniform underneath which consisted of a light pink t-shirt and white skirt. if she had known that it would be raining at some point today, she would have at least come prepared with an umbrella.

as kaori headed up the stairs to the shrine, she noticed a couple people heading in also. though what stood out more to her was the fact that those people were dressed in her school uniform also. what a coincidence.

shrugging off the thought, she headed in and was greeted immediately by a woman that appeared not too older than she was. "welcome to yakurai shrine! we hope you have a great time here. if you ne-" before the lady could continue her sentence, kaori began to speak. "ahh, do you by any chance know who sent this?" she murmured quietly, lifting the letter to her face.

the two girls stared at eachother for a couple minutes, blinking. "i'm sorry, i don't think i've seen that before..." the woman spoke quietly in confusion, her eyes barely glancing at the paper in front of her before she bowed her head down slightly. kaori frowned for a moment, tucking the paper back into her pocket before she glanced around the shrine. why was it so hard to get a simple answer? she looked back at the woman one more time before she headed further into the shrine to find some real answers.
kaori okawa

4.png

[color= #878787]A K I O ; I T S U K I[/COLOR]​
[color= #968a95]Though he felt the icy wave of air surround him due to Koharu's emotions, Akio tried not to show that he was bothered, and instead flashed the spirit a reassuring smile. Was it helping? Probably not, but it was difficult for him to be angry at her, so it was the least he could do. However, when Airi got up to leave as well, Akio felt his optimism deflate. Akio's smile faltered further when a certain redhead broke into an enraged shout.

The god blinked rapidly as he was showered with protest, his smile barely there. Finally, when Drake was finished insulting him, Akio scratched his neck sheepishly. He pouted like a child, acting hurt by Drake's words.

"But, Drake! You can't still be sour about it, after this old man explained everything so well, now can you?" Akio whined, batting his lashes innocently, "I thought a smart spirit like you would understand... Since I'm offering to make you a god and all..."

"—Gross." Itsuki's face distorted, his nose crinkling at Akio's sappiness. He then got to his feet, tilting his head to scoff at the spirit of death himself.

What a coward. Afraid of getting your hands dirty, eh? Well, then...

Looks like I'll have all the "fun" to myself.

However, instead of spouting his condescending remarks, the kitsune simply held his stare momentarily, before following Airi out.

At this, Akio turned to call out to him. "O-Oi, Suki, where are you—"

"—Checking up on the visitors," Itsuki interrupted. As he spoke, he swatted him off nonchalantly, though his tone was sour. Akio was definitely going to get an earful later.

With an irritated huff, the kitsune ruffled his lavender hair, his steps nearing the shrine entrance. As he walked, his tail and ears disappeared, yet his strides were as elegant as ever. Greeting the unassuming shrine workers, many of which squealed at the sight of the handsome but aloof tenant, Itsuki stopped before the courtyard. At the sight of high schoolers entering the scene, the kitsune immediately recoiled. Without a second thought, he hid behind a nearby tree, cleverly concealed in the greenery. He watched with intently, his brows furrowed, his chartreuse orbs taking in their features.

The bunch was odd, most definitely. At this point, Itsuki couldn't tell what Akio was planning, since one of them looked like he was some sort of thug, while yet another, covered in bruises. His gaze stopped upon a tiny figure, her peach-colored hair catching his eye. Itsuki could barely make out her features from the distance at which he was observing, but something drew him to her.

Instead of trying to squint and see what was so special about the human, Itsuki shrugged the feeling off, averting his gaze hastily. His thoughts returned to Akio's promise. If Itsuki was to put up with this plan and become a god... the same spirits who constantly tried to challenge him would be insignificant threats. No longer would they be able to gossip and assume. No longer could they disrespect him without consequence. And, if it came to it, he could simply get rid of those who were in his way.

He bit his lip, a dangerous glint in his eye at the thought.

tumblr_inline_mww2mlmHtx1r0jzp4.gif

Back in the dining hall, Akio let out a nervous chuckle. "Say, Drake... How about we discuss this after you've met the humans? Come on now, we can't keep our guests waiting..." Appeasing the spirit of death was definitely going to be the toughest, and it didn't help that Itsuki left the god all on his own to handle the storm.

I'm going to need painkillers after this... [/color]
[color= #968a95]
♡ — interacting : Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
[/color]

Last edited:
IMG_0292.JPG
"Of course I'm gonna be sour about this Akio. Have you forgotten what I am?!? Even if I wanted to be with a human. Who would possibly want to be with a familiar that lives off the death and chaos of this world?" Drake asked him before growling. The cold little aura in the room quickly was replaced with a feeling of dread and death. Honestly deep down drake couldn't be happier that he was chosen as a familiar. Maybe akio had placed him with someone that would be understanding of Drakes "situation" but of course not a sliver of this happiness showed, all of if being covered up by his cold demeanor and how worries that he might just end up killing his human. After another moment he groaned and sighed punching the bridge of his nose.

"Fine fine fine. We will talk about this later." Drake said to him in his normal cold tone as he turned for the door to leave. "This better end well Akio. Because knowing humans as soon as my human finds out that I'm a being that thrives off death and such they will probably beg me to stop my killing and chaos..... in gonna go get some more food before we meet them. Just call me when I'm needed." He said to Akio before he disappeared in a big puff of black smoke. In the end Akio could have just used his power as land god and forced him to do it. Drake just figured he'd agree to this because either way Akio would have forced him to.

Groaning as he appeared in an alley way in the city near by he sighed. "I already don't like this." He said softly as he held out his hand and small tendrils of black smoke shot out of his fingers and spread out over the city to look for anyone unlucky enough to be his new victim
peachnim peachnim

Last edited:
as natsu finally began to arrive at the shrine, she retrieved the note from her pocket and folded it open, wondering what on earth it could say. however rain suddenly poured down and a single bolt of lightning struck, scaring the girl as she rushed to find some shelter. it was too late though, as somehow her blouse was already soaking (and mind you, her school uniform shirt was white, just her luck) and her hair, freshly washed from last night, drenched. the note was now a soggy mess, the writing streaking down the page and illegible. great.

but the rain stopped almost as quickly as it had begun, baffling the teen. taking out a hand towel from her bag, natsuki wiped her face and hair to get rid of as much of the wetness as she could, and stepped out from underneath the roof that had just sheltered her. in the distance she spotted a friend from school - it wasn't unusual for one to visit the shrine after a long day of work - and lo and behold. in her hands was a note that looked identical to hers, an indication that maybe she knew what was going on. "kaori-chan!" the blonde called, jogging towards her friend. "did you receive a note too today? what is it about?"

constellation constellation

Last edited:
The courtyard was large and crowded with familiar faces. Lucius was actually shocked that so many people he knew were there. It made everything much easier. Fewer strangers to meet, more friends to be able to talk to. He recognized Makoto, a cute looking guy that was at least 2 years older than Lucius, and whom Lucius secretly had a crush on. Next was Kaori, who Lucius didn't know really well, but was impossible to miss due to her energy. There were many other faces in the crowd, however, he didn't know the names of the people as well.
Standing in the background was the majestic shrine itself, tall, with varnished wood floors, and priceless artifacts. Even if Lucius was a non-believer, he had to admit this was a true piece of art.
Being in the rain and doing nothing seemed a bit pathetic for Lucius's time, so he looked for someone to talk with. His eyes landed on Makoto, who seemed to be in a bad mood. A vivid bruise stood out on him.
Shaking his hair like a dog to get the rain out, then using his hand to smooth it back down, Lucius walked over to Makoto, then plastered on a grin, and said, "Well then, here's one familiar face. What's up, Makoto-san?"
lostwanderer lostwanderer
((Not feeling up to make a more information tab. This was a crappy post anyways. I deleted it twice and started afresh))

[color= #878787]A K I O[/COLOR]​
[color= #968a95]Drake's reaction was... surprising, to say the least. Though his exterior was as cold and abrasive as ever, there was something there in Drake's words that struck a chord with the land god.

"Even if I wanted to be with a human. Who would possibly want to be with a familiar that lives off the death and chaos of this world?"

By the time Drake finished his outrage-fueled statement, Akio was sure.

His plan was more necessary than ever.

If even the toughest of spirits, the "cream of the crop", thought that human-yokai interaction was unreasonable, then the world was taking an extremely dark turn. Akio recalled how, in the days when he was still a novice god, many of the Japanese had firm belief in the spirits, at the very least. And, in turn, the good and bad spirits would fulfill their roles accordingly. Some would even try to blend the worlds of the two creatures, and intermarry. While many of these tales ended in despair, at least there were stories.

Tales of courage. Of innovation. Of discovery. Of change.

Yet somehow, at the turn of the nineteenth century, everything revolutionaries like Akio worked so hard for crumbled to bits. Western ideologies replaced the firm belief in spirits, and instead of revering these creatures, it became custom to reserve them for bedtime stories instead. No longer were heated discussions of integration a trend in the yokai world; the spirits simply gave up. Somehow, even more doom surrounded the thought of human-yokai interaction.

Akio refused to see his worlds break apart. If anything, he wanted even spirits of death to feel comfortable around the human species, with all the bravery to laugh, cry, and rejoice with them. With Drake, it seemed as if he had already lost hope in trying to even converse with the beings. It was absolutely heartbreaking.

Akio cared about Drake, and thus, this plan was crucial.

Even if Drake threw a fit, there was no way he could be lenient with this, he decided. So, when the spirit punched the bridge of his nose and saved the argument for later, Akio was beyond relieved.

"This better end well Akio. Because knowing humans as soon as my human finds out that I'm a being that thrives off death and such they will probably beg me to stop my killing and chaos..."

He isn't fighting back.

A smirk grew on his lips. "O~kay, whatever you say, Drake..." Akio watched the spirit leave in a cloud of smoke, his gaze twinkling with renewed hope. He turned to the others with a dramatic swish of the kimono, flipping back strands of ebony hair just as expressively.

"So!" Akio clapped his hands, a chirpy, rosy color spreading in his cheeks, "We've been keeping the humans waiting long enough; let's greet them all, okay?"

He then paused, his lips parting slightly. "Or are there any last questions?" It was evident in Akio's tone, however, that he was very unwilling to answer those questions. This was even more obvious when the land god quickly turned to leave, headed out the door, and stepped out and into the courtyard... before he could even hear said questions.[/color]

Last edited:
Makoto was lost in his thoughts, his usually cautious teal eyes held nothing noteworthy as he let himself feel nothing but the cool raindrops that touched his hand before it ran down his skin. He didn't pay much attention to his surroundings until he heard somebody calling him, so he took back his hand from the rain and shook off the excess water before he placed it back in his hoodie pocket, turning to face the source with a small smile.

"Oh hey Lucius. I got a letter in my locker, inviting me to go to some banquet in this place. At first, I didn't want to go... but it seemed like the world has other plans." He shrugged his shoulders as though to say 'what can you do'. "How 'bout you? Are you here on official business or do you simply enjoy being out in the rain?"

His attention flew when he heard the sound of something big splashing. He blinked twice, looking to the source, where he saw the maiden sitting in a shallow puddle with a mix of emotions on her face. He just stood where he was with what could be defined as a dumbfounded expression, though his eyes were as dead as a fish.

He slightly tilted his head to the side, watching as the girl slowly picked herself up, "Are you okay, miss?" His voice led on a slightly worried tone, his eyebrows knitted together in confusion. She slightly nodded with an embarrassed expression on her face, picking up her umbrella before she made her way to him, frowning at her now sodden skirt.

It was as she came closer to where he stood that he noticed the box wrapped in a patterned cloth she was delicately holding to her chest. She followed his line of vision and softly glared at him as she came under the roof, thinking that he was looking at her chest, "Rude." She murmured, frowning at him before she noticed that they weren't alone anymore and so, she flashed a soft smile at the newcomer, "Hello." She bowed politely at him.

She decided to glance down on her clothes to check if she was accidentally showing them something she shouldn't. Realization (maybe a slight sense of relief as well) dawned to her when she remembered the box that she was holding on to. "Oh right, whoops." She moved it away from her chest, gently unwrapping it, revealing a translucent box filled with medical supplies before giving it to him. "Here's the thing you asked for.. Hope you have all you need with that." She stepped away from them.

He took it from her and began to go through his routine. As much as he wanted to ice his bruises first, it was just going to melt faster in this weather so he opened the box, "I hope you don't mind me patching myself up a bit before this thing gets harder to manage." He shot an apologetic look in Lucius' way before he focused on the task at hand, taking out betadine, bandages of different sizes and an all too familiar cream he had used on his bruises from before. He started with the bruise on his cheek, finding relief from the heat radiating from the ointment before he rifled through the box for a bandage big enough to cover it so the ointment would stay in place. He found one and peeled off the protective sheet before winging the placement on his cheek, gently smoothing out the edges.

Once he was satisfied, he turned his back on both the shrine maiden and the other raven, making quick work of the bruises on his stomach before he patted iodine on the scrapes on his knuckles with a cotton ball. He also swiped a bit of the ointment on the small bruises before he shook it a bit, letting it cool for a bit as he took notice that the rain had considerably weakened.

interacting : Coyote Hart Coyote Hart
star-divider3.png

Airi's bare feet against the wood, matched with the sounds of rain, brought upon a slight yet welcome cacophony for her. She lightly hummed a tune for herself, feeling herself loosen up as the time went by, sliding open the door which led to a hallway. She yawned, covering her mouth with the back of her hand and stretching her arms, as she traversed the familiar hallways of what she considered her home for a while now.

Home.

Such word and what truly defines such construct, the idea of living in a place of warmth and different sights was something quite foreign to her. Living as long as she did, all she ever knew was bits and pieces of every place she has been: the strong aroma of spices from a bustling village, the fresh air from the mountains, children's laughter as they played in the woods. It was like living in pictures: appreciating its glory but never fully there to begin with. An outsider, for a lack of better term.

She had figured a long time coming that the reason tying them together was the fact that they don't really have a place they could call their own. She looked out the window, a strange blanket of calmness overcoming her as the rain followed suit. She shook off her thoughts when she had arrived where she was meant to be. She slid open the door with two hands, revealing a mostly empty room, save for a few personal furniture that showed evidence that someone was staying there. She went inside, closing the door with her foot and embracing the darkness for a moment before small fires lit up the room.

She made her way to the chest on the corner of her room, lifting the cover open as it revealed sweets of all kinds, traditional and otherwise. She picked up what looked like two thin waffle pieces filled with a sweet, syrupy consistency in between before she closed it. As she was on her way out, she caught sight of her reflection in the dresser, looking rather messy so she bit the edge of the wrapper before she pulled her hair into a messy bun, pulling some small hair to frame her face a little.

Once she was satisfied, she blanketed the room with a small gust of wind, effectively shutting off the flames before she exited the room, looking better than she did before, if the weather outside was of any evidence.

Last edited:
Yuhi would stop just before the red torii gate. The towering gate was the entrance to the shrine and was the symbol of entering sacred land. As a kid this was as far as he went believing that as soon as he crossed this thresh hold he was marked as dead. Caught of gaurd Kumiko would pass him through the gate and up the stairs. He half expected for her to drop dead but as expected nothing happened. Yuhi watched after her and then an image of Billy would flash through his mind reminding him why he was here. With a deep breath Yuhi would take that first step. There was no backing down from this.

At the top of the stairs was a small clearing in front of the shrine wih a few cultivated trees and shrubs. Sweeping over the area once Yuhi would pick a spot not too far away from the group gathering. Everyone seemed somewhat familiar with each other as they talked amongst themselves. Yet he felt oddly distant from it all. With his sunglasses on it was easier for him to search for Billy without being suspicious but sadly Billy was not here.

Billy was a lanky pasty kid who was literally thin like a stick. He was the kid that bullies targeted and it was not just the bullies It was everyone. In class the students would always throw his table and seat outside before he arrived in the mornings so he had no seat or table for class. Other times when he goes to the toilet people would throw buckets of water over the door into his cubicle. This was not just once but everyday. Yuhi knew this because Billy had approached him for protection one day and had expressed the tourment he went through when they would have lunch together. Billy was his only friend and he betrayed him worst of all he lied to him. He was the worst.

Assured that Billy was not here Yuhi would start backing away very slowly to not draw any attention. When he was in the clear he was getting out of here.

0b0fda7af1c52a91feac70610bd5b935.jpg

Hyoun-Seo Kim

It was still early, the sun that shone brightly made him narrow his eyes upon the sudden surge of light. Holding his hand in front of him so a small shadow would be cast in front of his face. Being able to adjust a little to the sudden change of environment. He liked the night more than the day. He would not need to be too worried about people being surprised about his demonical form whenever he would walk around the shrine. He did not do it on purpose, sometimes he just forgot to appear like a human. He was so used to being around other yokai that it was a whole adjustment for him to walk around like this. He did not have to worry too much about being attacked by someone as he did not lead that kind of life anymore. Well, perhaps he deserved to be hunted down like that but he started to forgive himself bit by bit for his selfish actions.

Anyway since it was not that crowded at the shrine he did not bother to change his appearance. His horns were reflecting some of the light as well as his eyes that were a deep red colour. He pressed his lips together into one flat line before breathing out. His hair lightly swayed because of the breeze that went through the domain. Once set, he made his way to the room where Akio was residing in. It seemed like he had to tell the yokai something important and wanted their presence. He rubbed the back of his neck as he thought about the possibilities that the man could talk about yet none of them were one hundred percent sure. While pondering about that, he arrived at the place before he knew it. Standing in the doorway before noticing the others already being there. Nodding shortly towards Itsuki and the rest before leaning against one of the walls.

Then not long after, a really enthusiastic Akio came crashing into the room with a piece of paper in his hands. Raising an eyebrow as he heard the other yelling that they were going to become familiars. Probably with humans but how would he even have thought about that. He had never suggested anything about this in the first place so what was up with his timing. He frowned a little, not because he completely hated the idea, but as to why he casually said it like this. Was he tired of them or did he have someone else to take care for. All kinds of questions surfaced yet he asked none of them immediately. Instead he listened to what the others said and nodded sometimes in agreement. But in the end, it was Akio his decision. He couldn’t do anything about it since he was bound to this shrine, having some kind of emotional attachment to it so he could not just leave it either.

The words of Akio however seemed to put him in a more reassured state of mind once he started to explain. He twitched at the word “gods”. He never asked to be one so why did he have to say that. Couldn’t he choose what he wanted to become, how he wanted to live. The guy was always smooth with his words, saying that we could now return the favour. It felt like he was playing with Hyoun-Seo his feelings with this matter. The discussion that was going on only made him irritated. He smacked his fist against the wall behind him, making it crumble a little. He barely held back so the whole thing would not break. ”Count me out of this… I never wanted to be a god in the first place. Don’t you know my background? Or did you forget what I did?” He spat towards Akio who was about to go outsidedespite his cheerful words. He did not want to hurt those humans again, not since they were so weak against him. They would stand no chance. With one glare to Akio, he stormed off outside.

He rumbled and stomped his way towards his safe spot. A large tree planted in the backyard of the shrine. Plopping down on the ground, he supported his head by the bark behind him. Staring up to the sky in order to make himself calm again. It was weird for him to actually be angry at Akio, perhaps because he did not know how he should take it. He pinched the bridge of his nose as he felt a headache coming.

Last edited:
Lucius looked at Makoto's face, noting his bright cyan eyes, the rain soaked hair, and the painful looking bruise on his cheek, as well as the scratches on his knuckles. He winced in sympathy and was about to ask a question before the sound of someone falling caught his attention
In a puddle was a young woman, her clothes sodden from her fall. Lucius took a step forward to help her up, but then stopped, as the woman got up on her own.
He watched the entire affair of the girl passing a box to Makoto, which revealed itself as a Johnson and Johnson first aid kit, the downpour flowing off of the plastic box.
Noticing the girl say hi to him, Lucius gave a quick upward nod like 'wassup mate'. Probably not the wisest or most charming thing to do in front of a girl, but meh.
After the girl walked away, Lucius finally voiced his question. "Makoto," Lucius said, gently touching the scratches on Makoto's knuckles, "What happened? Get yourself in a fight?" He chuckled lightly to himself at the thought. Fights were not extremely uncommon, especially with Makoto.
Lucius himself was not a stranger to fights He recalled how his jaw where he was punched by a bully when Lucius was desperately trying to fend off three people at once. However, an aching jaw was only the worst the four of them had experienced. Lucius was still pretty certain on of the guys who had attacked him on that afternoon 2 months ago hadn't replaced the teeth that were he lost against Lucius.

[color= #968a95]With a carefree pace, Akio strolled through the outer shrine hall, the sound of spring insects and animals giving him some relief after the tumultuous arguments. One of which being Hyoun-Seo's...

"Count me out of this… I never wanted to be a god in the first place. Don’t you know my background? Or did you forget what I did?”

Akio stopped in his tracks, turning on his sandal heel to stare at the torii. As much as he wanted to formally greet his human guests, he couldn't leave Hyoun-Seo fully unconvinced. At least, his words had gotten into the hard hearts of spirits like Drake and Airi. In contrast, this demonic yokai would definitely need more persuading.

So, sensing Hyoun-Seo's presence as he neared the back of the shrine, the land god puckered his lips in curiosity, and carefully wrapped his hands around a wall corner before popping his head out behind the bend. His ebony bangs fell to the side as he observed the yokai, his features softening at the sight of Hyoun-Seo leaning against a tree.

It seemed like the demon did not want to be disturbed. Instead of interrupting the yokai's thoughts with his goofy grin, Akio decided to do a little something... different.

Still in hiding, Akio transformed into a black cat, a sign of good luck.

In the guise of a cat, the god treaded forward, mewing softly once he was close enough to Hyoun-Seo.

He just hoped that this would work...[/color]
[color= #968a95]
♡ — interacting : Clouds Clouds
[/color]

0b0fda7af1c52a91feac70610bd5b935.jpg

Hyoun-Seo Kim

Hyoun-Seo let out a sigh as he thought about the way he acted towards Akio. He did not mean to come off as rude but those were just his honest thoughts. He had killed both humans as yokai before and he was scared that it would come to that again. Once he would lose himself it would take days even weeks before he would return back to normal if nobody would interfere. A light sigh escaping from his lips as he felt bad about saying it the way he did. He could have explained it in a more calm way to Akio but deep down he knew he would just be brushed off and persuaded in dealing with those humans. He didn’t hate them, but if they were just not as fragile, perhaps he could let his guard down more. He bend one of his legs while the other was stretched on the ground beneath him.

However his eyes went towards a little animal who seemed an awful lot familiar to him. Raising an eyebrow at the thing as he thought about it. His red eyes glowing a little as he looked at it, tilting his head to the side as he smirked. ”Honestly, you’ve done this too many times already. I know you by scent, Akio…” He said before putting the cat on his lap. ”Though I do prefer this form of yours over your human one sometimes.” He mentioned under his breath before stroking Akio his back calmly. He had let go of the bit of anger that resided in him and was ready to listen to whatever the other had to say. Of course he prepared himself for the worst which meant that he still had to be bound to one of those humans. His fingers ruffling softly through the fur of the cat before stopping his movements as he did not know if Akio decided to change back in human form or stay like this.

”Are you sure about making me bind with a human…?” He asked carefully.

peachnim peachnim

Last edited:
[color= #968a95]
”Honestly, you’ve done this too many times already. I know you by scent, Akio…”

Still in cat form, the god in question simply blinked innocently up at Hyoun-Seo with giant, dandelion-colored orbs. He made a mental note of choosing something else to guise himself as next time.

He mewed happily upon being carried onto the yokai's lap, his cat ears tilting ever so slightly at the sound of Hyoun-Seo's mutterings.

”Though I do prefer this form of yours over your human one sometimes.”​
Inwardly, Akio smirked. Hehe, no one can resist this cute form, can they?

He purred gently at the strokes, knowing that this would calm the spirit. Soon enough, Hyoun-Seo relaxed and spoke up. Akio then tilted his head up to stare at the yokai, a twinkle of optimism in his eye.

"Of course I'm sure, Hyoun-Seo. You know, you're a lot greater than you think you are." Akio admitted, still in animal form. With a nose twitch, the "cat" continued, "I have faith in you, Hyoun-Seo. I've seen you over the years, and you have to believe me when I say that I'm sure you're fully capable of handling a human."

Akio hopped off of the yokai, his tail gliding with the movement. Tilting his head towards Hyoun-Seo, he grinned, "Besides, these humans are a lot... stronger than you think."

"So, what do you say, Hyoun-Seo?"
[/color]
[color= #968a95]
[/color]

Souji-kun-okita-souji-hakuoki-33119431-1050-1400.jpg

Hyoun-Seo Kim

Hyoun-Seo clicked his tongue at the cat seeing that it was enjoying his petting a bit too much yet he didn’t mind because the fur was so soft. An inner conflict as they would call it. His eyes narrowing as he listened to the other speaking, rolling his eyes when Akio said that he was worthy. If only this guy did not have such a nice way to say his words, he would have been able to resist the manipulation. But this time there was no escaping from it. It was this or leaving the shrine which he did not immediately want to do. Perhaps he could put up with it for a little longer. It wouldn’t hurt so much, right? If he would keep his distance nothing bad should be able to happen. Sighing deeply he closed his eyes tightly before opening them again as the other asked about his thoughts.

”Well, it’s not like I really have a say in this.” He muttered but his eyes turned from defeated into a more daring expression. ”Or… What about you binding with me?” He asked, his head tilted as he grabbed the face of Akio. A devious grin forming upon his lips as he looked intensely towards the other. Yet letting go not too long after as he did not want to get into too much trouble. ”Though that won’t happen.” He commented to himself before putting Akio next to him and stood up.

He dusted himself of while taking two steps, pausing instantly as he thought about something. It should be for the better if he did not show this form to the humans directly… With that, smoke appeared from his body and took on his human form again. His now green eyes radiating because of the transformation before they dimmed down so he wouldn’t attract too much attention. ”What are you waiting for… Let’s go.” He nearly commanded Akio. Placing one hand on his hip before nodding his head into the direction of where the others should be. Well, better to get this over with fast, after all humans did not live that long in the first place.

peachnim peachnim

[color= #878787]A K I O ; I T S U K I[/COLOR]​
[color= #968a95]
”Well, it’s not like I really have a say in this.”

Before Akio could follow up with a laugh, the yokai turned to him, his eyes glinting daringly. In a matter of seconds, Hyoun-Seo grabbed his tiny cat face. Yelping at the touch, Akio blinked twice, a dumb expression filling his features.

”Or… What about you binding with me?”

With his cheeks squished a bit, Akio tilted his head, amused by the yokai's gall. It wasn't the first time that Hyoun-Seo had been so daring in front of him, and being the easygoing god he was, Akio found more entertainment in this than anything.

After being gently put down, the god swished his tail, watching as Hyoun-Seo took on his human form.

”What are you waiting for… Let’s go.”

Eyes lighting up at the statement, Akio quickly returned to his human form as well, dusting off his kimono eagerly. His signature, goofy grin spread across his lips, a hand rubbing the back of his neck as he approached Hyoun-Seo.

"O~kay!" Akio hummed, unbothered by the fact that he was practically being bossed around. All his mind was full of was the realization that he had somehow been able to convince Hyoun-Seo. And, considering the yokai's past, it was a noteworthy feat.

With even Hyoun-Seo on-board, it seemed like things were off to a better start.

Bouncing in his step, the god followed Hyoun-Seo past the shrine gate, and into the courtyard. Once they entered, he made sure to get in front of Hyoun-Seo, however, as a childish way of taking the spotlight. He wanted to make his entrance as dramatic as possible, and thus, twirled once before posing before the torii. With one hand on his forehead and another on his hip, Akio beamed, balancing his weight in what seemed a "lunge" position.

From behind one the trees, he could hear someone groan. Itsuki then appeared, both hands on his hips in annoyance.

tumblr_inline_mww2mlmHtx1r0jzp4.gif

Great. Just great.

Akio just had to embarrass him with the theatrical stunts, didn't he? This was why no one took Yakurai Shrine seriously anymore.

As he groaned, his gaze met Hyoun-Seo's, and he sighed loudly. With a graceful swish of his kimono, Itsuki stepped out of the woody area, and joined the two.

He turned to face the humans, who he assumed would be scarred for life by Akio's bad humor.[/color]
[color= #968a95]
[/color]

IMG_0292.JPG
Drake had finished up his killing rather quickly and had headed back to the shrine via the shadows. Appearing in the courtyard out off a big puff of smoke. A black cigarette in his lips as he opened his blood red and black eyes to find himself standing right In front of a human high school student. She had short black hair and wore her school uniform. She looked like the kind of girl that would receive a lot of love letters at school. Honestly she was cute to Drake which confused him greatly. He couldn't help but feel drawn to this girl, feel like if he did stay by her side something would be wrong. It was a strange and foreign feeling that he much did not like but at the same time.... rather wanted this feeling to continue. "Akiooooooooooooo is this one of your guests?!?" Drake couldn't help but call out to the god inside the shrine as he stood there his eyes unmoving from the girls as he studied her gentle looking face and eyes. He figured the god would chose young humans but he didn't think he'd choose high schoolers
peachnim peachnim
lieutenant uhura lieutenant uhura

From the corner of his eye, Makoto could feel eyes on him and didn't miss the sympathy that crossed Lucius' features when he noticed the bruise on his face, making him press his lips into a thin line. 'And... this is the part that I'm not quite fond of in this game.' He thought to himself, however he willed it away faster than it came, 'Ah, whatever... This is what I get for my actions. Might as well own it up.' He told himself for the umpteenth time in his life, glancing away and acting like he was none the wiser.

The shrine maiden looked at the dwindling rain, which was nothing but a gentle shower now, before looking at the two raven-haired teens, "I don't suppose you would be needing the umbrella anymore, right?" She tucked a stray lock of hair that fell on her face behind her ear, pulling out a white foldable umbrella from her sleeves and raising it in question, to which Makoto nodded, "Yeah, I suppose I don't anymore. However, I do appreciate the offer though so thank you." He gave back the kit to her, "For this one too." He grinned a bit, looking down as he lightly tugged on his sleeves to pull over his hands.

She laced her fingers together in front of her, "Well, the shrine is straight ahead, just follow the trail and you would find yourself there so if that's everything, I would be getting back to my job. It was a pleasure to be of service and should there be anything else, feel free to approach any of the shrine maidens here. Excuse me." She bowed politely to the two of them before she turned her back on them, opening the umbrella she had and walking back to her station.

Makoto followed her with his eyes with an unreadable expression before he shifted his gaze towards the sky, 'Looks like it's about to clear up soon. I'll wait for it to calm a bit more before I start walking.' He thought to himself, about to walk around the awning to see where the trail leads when he heard a man call his name, followed by a gentle brush on his knuckles.

He caught the question, mentally fighting the urge to raise an eyebrow and answer with a sarcastic remark, 'Nope, I hit a wall with my face and decided to take revenge because I'm just simply that stupid.' He thought to himself, however he quelled it down and played it off with a light chuckle of his own. Once he caught himself, he put on what he deemed to be an innocent expression, complete with mildly abashed eyes and a small, lopsided smile, "What do you think?" He ran his fingers through his raven locks and lightly tugged back on it, his eyes hinting at mischief before he let go of his hair as his face fell to its usual composure. He stretched his arms, feeling his eyes get a little heavy, 'I could have been on my bed by now, taking a nap with all this rain around me. I'm getting sleepy...' He thought to himself, a yawn bubbling on his throat to which he muffled with a sleeved wrist.
Coyote Hart Coyote Hart
star-divider3.png

Airi was supposed to go back to the dining area but she decided not to on the last minute, not wanting to dampen her mood again so she instead made her way towards the door. She opened her treat and bit into it, lightly humming in glee as the sweet caramel-like substance tickled her taste buds and instantly lifting up her mood. It was as if she never got any bad news at all, her light blue eyes lit with emotion although she was not exactly smiling. She bounced on her feet, almost childlike when paired with her petite stature. She picked up her boots on the shoe rack and quickly slipped it on before she went out in the rain.

By this time, the dusk has painted the sky in a mix of dark blues, purples and grey hues with the slightest hint of the moon peeking from behind the clouds, gentle raindrops from the drizzle touching her face. Being the one to cause the rain, she reveled in it, not giving the umbrella stand a second glance. She decided to jump in the puddles, splashing about with a fond expression on her face before she decided to follow the path, placing her hands behind her back.

It was getting dark so there wasn't that many people, not that there were a lot who goes in the shrine on a regular basis to begin with. If anything, the most she has seen to have come through the gates were the occasional couple who like the silence and privacy, a few families who would bring their children to learn about their cultural heritage before dinner, a group of teens exchanging stories about the deities that walk the earth and a few people who went on their own for personal reasons. She just silently passed by them, eating her pastry in peace. She noticed an awning with two young men, seemingly engaged in conversation though she didn't quite linger around too much as she hung her head low while she walked past them.

'I wonder how much time I have before I have to face our guests.' She thought to herself, taking notice of the tall red gates not far from where she stood. 'I wouldn't be able to go that far, should I decide to ditch the interaction altogether.' She sighed, as she stepped off the trail and made her way to a tree which was off to the side. She sat down on the base of it in between the tangles of thick strong roots, pressing the back of her head against the trunk as her eyes fluttered close for a moment and her hands rested on top of her lap before she opened them again, her eyes stirring into a calm, serene expression. 'Here's to hoping they wouldn't become problematic from all that is to be revealed to them.' Her pale eyebrows bunched together in worry for a moment before she closed her eyes yet again, her half-eaten stroopwafel in one of her hands as her expression smoothened out.

Souji-kun-okita-souji-hakuoki-33119431-1050-1400.jpg

Hyoun-Seo Kim

When he saw the smile of Akio again once in human form, he rolled his eyes obviously as he did not appreciate it too much. Though he could not help but to feel a bit more light-hearted now they had this kind of talk with each other. Well, he was speaking more than the other but you get what I mean. As they were making their way to the courtyard, Hyoun-Seo let his eyes roam over the trees and small animals that he would pass by. One rabbit family was having a nice dinner, munching happily on their carrots while a nest of birds was chirping melodiously with one another. It was nice to see them having that kind of interaction and somehow made him feel a little lonely as he knew he didn’t have that anymore for a long time already. All contact with his parents was broken and he didn’t even know if they were still alive or not. Yet he did not feel like going on a search for them either as he did not want to get back in that kind of situation. Though he did become stronger than they had imagined if he had to say so himself. A strength that even he himself could be afraid of if he did not manage to control it. A black out would happen and then he would be surrounded with a horrifying surrounding which happened due to his actions.

He shook his head from left to right as to get the images out of his head before coming to a halt. The rather overdramatic entrance of Akio left him speechless as he did not think that he would even act like that in front of strangers. A weird guy indeed. He glanced over towards the fox who came out of the woods. Nodding his head lightly as to great the other spirit before letting his emotionless eyes go back to the humans in front of them. His arms were crossed over each other as he stood there, watching everything closely and almost dozing off if he let himself. Taking a deep breath before opening his mouth again. ”Please don’t cause too much trouble… I don’t want Akio to nag at me for what you did.” He whispered to Itsuki, his eyes meeting the fox’s for a split second so he would knew Hyoun-Seo was talking about him. And then Drake appeared as well.

peachnim peachnim

Taking another step back Yuhi would pause dead in his tracks spotting a few people making their way into the court yard. Are these people the ones responsible for the prank? They dressed pretty odd and there was somthing that just didn't feel right about them. The small hairs on back of his neck stood and he felt goosebumps throughout his body.

He had to get out of here and he had to get out right now. Whatever was waiting for all of the students he didn't want to wait and find out. Shuffling towards the torri gate Yuhi would wait for his break. When Akio would twirl Yuhi would bolt past Akio and Hyoun. "see ya you idio-" As soon as he Passed through the torii gate Yuhi would magically reset into the position he was in just a few moments ago.. "ots...?" Yuhis smartass comment quickly died and he had a confused look on his face. What the hell just happened? He was sure he passed them just a moment ago. How could he be standing in he courtyard again? What the hell was going on?

glbCuzC.png
「Ren Mizushima」
Ren was on his way back to the shrine when it began to rain. It seemed to come out of nowhere, with grey rain clouds rolling in to cover the otherwise clear skies just moments before. He was traveling in his sparrow form at the time, so he was forced to come down or risk facing the worse of the downpour. By the time he landed and transformed back to his regular self though, it faded to nothing more than a light drizzle. At this point he was already close enough that he could spot the bright red of the torii in the distance, so he simply chose to walk the rest of the way.

As usual, he’d been out of the shrine for most of day, choosing to go about his own business rather than sticking around with the other yokai. He’d been staying there for almost two weeks now, but he still couldn't say he knew any of the other inhabitants any better than the day he’d arrived. If anything, it seemed the red-haired male made it a point to make himself as scarce as possible during his short stay. It was nothing personal, simply a choice of convenience more than anything. Ren already knew he didn't get along well with others of his kind, so it only made sense to stay out of each other's way for the time being. Soon enough he'd be moving on to a new place, and they won't ever see each other again. It was just the way things were when you moved around as often he did.

Doing his best to shake off any excess water off himself, Ren threw a last grimace down at his soaked clothes and started down the path. As he walked, he couldn’t help but sense there was something strange going on today. On his way here, he’d noticed an unusual number of humans making their way up to the shrine. Besides the fact that it was getting a little past visiting hours, what was even more odd was that most of them also appeared to be wearing the same uniform. Maybe I'm just overthinking it, it's probably just a coincidence. He reasoned, shrugging away his doubts.

As he neared his destination, he spotted a figure lying down beneath one of the trees further down. It was a woman with short silver hair - he recalled seeing her around the shrine a few times. Was she… sleeping? Ren raised a brow, coming to a stop a few paces away. He seriously considered just continuing on his way and letting her be, but it was nearly past sunset already. It wouldn’t be too long until it was completely dark out.

“...Hey, you. Isn’t it a little dangerous to be sleeping out in the open like this?” Ren called out.

Airi was floating in a state of wakefulness and sleep, trying to get away from reality for a little bit with the clouds cooperating with her, the drizzle providing a cool curtain of water. She wanted to keep her mind calm before she would come back to the temple where she knew the land god and their visitors would have been waiting. She was about to succumb to her exhaustion when a voice interjected in her thoughts. Her serene expression crumpled a little, her eyebrows bunching together in the middle as she decided to ignore the presence before her.

With the shift in her mood, the rain had grown slightly stronger, raindrops continuously falling against the shrine. 'Go away... Can you not take a hint when you see it? I don't believe there's a human foolish enough to sleep in the rain...' She thought to herself as she slightly shifted in her position and took a deep breath, trying to shut the world away again but it was too late. She was far too out of it now, deciding against her better judgment and just kept her eyes close, waiting for the being before her to leave her alone. She was too stubborn to admit defeat just yet.

But when five minutes have elapsed and the presence was still there, she decided to take matters in her own hands and slowly opened her eyes, blinking away the mistiness and revealing intense light blue eyes. "No." She softly answered his question, glaring icily at the man before her for having disturbed her solace as thunder slightly growled from behind the clouds. It took her a moment to recognize him as one of the newer yokai to have stayed in the shrine. She hasn't seen him around that much for some reason but she was well aware of his existence.

She doesn't remember seeing him at dinner a while ago so he might not even know what had transpired there and so, she decided to point it out, "I take it that you don't know what's going to happen tonight, do you?" She meant it to be a rhetorical question as she decided to stand up, dusting her clothes off before straightening them up. She deposited the stroopwafel into the trash bin near the tree, finding that she was not hungry anymore before she looked over her shoulder to the yokai with a blank expression. "I don't want to be the one to tell you, so you're better off looking for Akio and asking him yourself." With that said, she turned her back on him and walked along the trail, once again not minding the rain brushing against her exposed skin.

Aku Aku

Last edited:
Lucius blushed, feeling his heart race. Makoto's looks were just perfect. The sapphire blue of Makoto's eyes, filled with mischief; his dark hair swept back and raked into thick strands; the crooked curve of his lips. Even the bruises on his cheek made it even more perfect. Lucius fought off the urge to run his hands through Makoto's hair, because that would be just weird.
"You look like a handsome, devilish badass," Lucius replied candidly to Makoto's query. "I assume your opponents were all knocked to the ground senseless?"
Then, noticing Makoto's yawn, Lucius's lips turned down into a frown. He knew that Makoto was probably not bored with Lucius. However, since the air was frigid with the last rays of the setting sun and there was fresh rainfall causing both he and Makoto to be soaking wet, added with the fact that Makoto was obviously tired, Makoto was ripe to catch a cold or something.
"Let's see if we can get inside," Lucius said, "I think you'd rather pass out in the warmth of the shrine rather than pass out in a puddle outside." He grinned to show that he was teasing Makoto.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back