• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ★ fairy tail | out of character discussion ★

Characters
Here
Don't even know if there was a spot for mine. But will fill out last spot when I have a moment.

I forget though, was any canon stuff to the show mentioned? Ie Big plot stuff like Zeref related (Creations etc). Just realised that might effect Kerby if so.

Also is it 1 character per person? Or more allowed?

Don't even know if there was a spot for mine. But will fill out last spot when I have a moment.

I forget though, was any canon stuff to the show mentioned? Ie Big plot stuff like Zeref related (Creations etc). Just realised that might effect Kerby if so.

Also is it 1 character per person? Or more allowed?
From what I can tell we can have more than one but I never saw anything mentioned about canon things so I can’t help much with that!

YeAH that's fine, the am worried the GM seems a little silent. Seen games before with everyone ready to go the GM disappears.

I'm sure she's just busy. I'm running a couple of RPs myself and with everything going on in my school this week (something unfortunate happened and put a damper on everything), I haven't exactly been the most active GM.

Just be patient~

You can absolutely do that, did you want Caspian to be apart of a team, or is he solo ? I don't have a starting point yet, i thought we could just start establishing some relationships with all the characters first, and then i can start throwing curveballs. ^-^

in saying that, if anyone has any idea's for a major plot point to cause some drama and excitement, feel free to pm me and we can flesh it out !

weird, this is the first notification that i've gotten from this topic since i posted it. i'm sorry for my silence, i simply thought no one was posting.

My post was a little short probably sorry about that but I'll be able to write better when I get a feel for everything ^^

So I made the great choice to make the only Blue Pegasus character currently around LOL. I'm gonna make another character to get in on the good stuff.

Also L3n L3n your characters look amazing.

So I made the great choice to make the only Blue Pegasus character currently around LOL. I'm gonna make another character to get in on the good stuff.

Awe thank you so much! Your character looks amazing too!

Sorry it copied it twice, I’m still figuring out how to work this website

Aww, thank you haha. I just wrote up a different character to fit in with Fairy Tail since I based Astrid more around the performance aspect than anything. I'll probs add her back when I've made changes I'm happy with haha.

L3n L3n don't worry! I've been here for over a year now and I still mess around on an almost daily basis lmao (also welcome to RPN!).

Aww, thank you haha. I just wrote up a different character to fit in with Fairy Tail since I based Astrid more around the performance aspect than anything. I'll probs add her back when I've made changes I'm happy with haha.

L3n L3n don't worry! I've been here for over a year now and I still mess around on an almost daily basis lmao (also welcome to RPN!).
Oh okay! I’m excited to read about your new character!
And whew, that makes me feel a little better! And thank you, I’m looking forward to being here!

Ayee if you guys wanna interact with Cas just lemme know, I'll throw him at you or you can throw someone at him lol ^^

Also, welcome to RPN! L3n L3n

Sooo I just went on my laptop to check if the first post actually said something (I work almost entirely on mobile and it does not deal with coding at all) and it does, but I noticed that in the “current mages” list is doesn’t include a bunch of you just mass-accepted the other day, is that just the fact that you haven’t updated the list yet, or am I not accepted? I’m confused (sorry)

sxperhuman sxperhuman

I mean just to be clear....was having Kerberosa only just joined at the start to save having to make up history with the others and have all interactions being fresh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back