• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ► Insignia: Roleplay ◄

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

UnnaturalUglyJavalina-max-1mb.gif

Post 4| Bus| Interacts with: Sadistic Sweetheart Sadistic Sweetheart | Mentions: Aster Aster s e v e n s e v e n

Ajax wasn’t even confident about the time but he knew that it was an ungodly hour. Anything earlier than 11 am sucked and he wasn’t sure why they had to go on a field trip. The professors wouldn’t excuse him even when he offered to go to class more often. It wasn’t much of an incentive apparently. He yawned, waiting in line with half lidded eyes next to Kai. It was irritating to see so many animal onesies in the same place, it was as if a girls’ sleepover exploded onto the bus and they were all here to sing kumbaya. Of course, they were all pandoras, not even Genesis would go that far. Ugh. Who were all of these people? Ajax hated the start of a new year, it always meant more new refreshing happy faces and even worse, more names to memorize (not that he ever would, just the thought of it is troublesome). When they finally got on the bus, instead of the beach, it felt like a zoo or a circus. So. Many. God Damn. Animals. And…well shit, a real animal too.

The backseats were filled with elites and while he would have sat next to Khione (and inquiring about her crumpets), the sight of Axel was like being sprayed with insect repellent.

Danger zone. Keep away or die.

“Come on Kai, let’s get this over with,” he gently ushered his friend to find an empty spot and sit next to him. He was pretty sure he just destroyed half of the female’s dreams to sit next Kai given all the disappointed looks and glares pointed his way. For fuck’s sake, it’s 8 am. Give the man a break. Not that Kai needed a break, Ajax was pretty sure his friend was ready to go whenever. How though, he wasn’t sure.

Another yawned escaped him as he rubbed his eyes, exhausted from the jolly incessant chirping of Pandoras. “Did you take a look at the new recruits?” He turned to face Kai, donned with a teasing smile. “Anyone catch your eye?”

Last edited:

• Bennett Atticus Miles •
5fbb7ef1a3557c91abb653c77848ba5d1495367050_full.jpg
Mood: v happy
Interactions: Persephone, Uriah Makomin Makomin Louis s e v e n s e v e n
Mentions: Jack normal normal
Bennett was going to ramble on until a familiar dirty blonde came into sight. He was right beside them before anyone could say, "moo" cracking a punny joke which made Bennett think a second before finally catching on.

"Ohhh!" he said in a dawning response, "Cause trunk, elephant. I nose what you're thinking," he laughed, throwing finger guns at his president. He's glad he joined Pandora. Uriah was so fun.

Bennett pocketed the gold star stickers, unsure of what to do with them. No one has explained to him the odd reward system in Pandora yet. Most of the stickers he's collected were added to his notebooks or the back of his cell phone case.

"Oh, Persephone is the one I told you about, by the way," Bennett said to Louis, leaning out to talk to him, "The pretty, nice girl who showed me to the Imprinting room." The compliment came out blatantly, exposing what Bennett thought about the redhead to both Persephone, Louis and his surrounding Pandoran members, whilst Ben, himself seemed blissfully ignorant to his confession.

• Curtis Laucron•
Curtis didn't have much thought of the girl who slid into the seat next to him. That is, until she laid a hand on him. That made him turn. His face remained impassive but silver eyes bore holes at the bold stranger.

He pulled his hand back, put off at the unexpected forwardness thrust upon him. Normally, he was the one taking charge. Not some 12 year old brat.

The wink made him raise a brow and he couldn't help but hold back a snort. Was she flirting with him? Not that he would blame her but she was a little young to his taste. Despite his roguish appearances, he was not a person to commit a crime especially one with a minor.

"Curtis," he answered briskly, cocking his head to the side as a curious smirk worked its way on his visage, "Wish I could say the same. Aren't you a little too young to be flirting with adults?" His insult didn't go unnoticed but that was simply how he was. Curt and to the point, not withholding his opinions. Little did he know, his actions were going to trigger a domino effect of consequences he could never take back.
large.jpg
Ѧ
nteractions: Usha Makomin Makomin
Mentions: None

large.jpg

jack kim

Makomin Makomin
Polaris. Polaris.

Jack lit up when he saw Uriah enter the bus, and was silently anticipating his gold stars as he gave them out to the other members. He cringed at his pun when he slid into the free seat beside him. When he said that he was his favorite, he blushed a bit. Normally, he would've laughed and excused it as random banter, but he did whisper it seriously.

"Your lizard onesie looks cute, Uriah." He was going to speak up in indignation about his gold star when Kaia boarded the bus and appeared behind them. And with her came Rob, who decided to torment his favorite Genesis member, Zander. In a way, he kind of sympathized with him and felt bad, but the dysfunctional aspect of Pandora was something he came to enjoy. He held out his hand.

"Uriah," He made sure to make eye contact. "my star?" His gold stars were something he took very seriously.

LILY
post two ❀ 'aha! who do we have here?' ❀ school bus ❀ ophelia Aster Aster

"I'm Ophelia. I don't recall seeing you around."

"Can't say I'm surprised." Lily isn't the most eye catching of people and she's only ever chatty to those who know her. Guess that's a bit unfair, but she'd rather take a more gentler approach.

Weren't they batchmates? She vaguely remembered seeing her somewhere during orientation and other initial classes. Ophelia seemed lovely though, a lady more delicate than Lily'd ever be. A toothy smile creeped on her face, holding an excitement of getting to know someone new.

"Lily, nice to meet-chya."

"You don't look too excited for the beach though." she commented, before letting her enthusiasm shine through. "The sun's out, it's gonna be fun! We could swim together if you want."

space

Last edited:

tumblr_ojfrgqi0H11t9m3reo1_500.gif
Kaye Nightingale
|Location: Bus|
|Mood: Extremely Excited|
|Interactions: Curtis Aster Aster Usha Makomin Makomin |

A trip to the beach. Kaye could hardly contain her excitement. Why? Well, for one she loved the sun and from the moment she woke up that morning Kaye knew that the sun wasn’t about to just disappear on them. That meant that the students could have all the fun in the sun that there little hearts desired. Soaking up the rays on the beach, building sand castles, playing in the tides. Kaye was looking forward to collecting shells, and painting the beautiful scenery. An enjoyable trip it would be indeed.

She just had to make sure that everything was set up and ready.

She got up at the crack of dawn, the suns rays had just started to peek over the city. It suited her just fine. With a cup of black coffee in hand she knew very well that she could face anything. Last minute things for students, extra sunscreen the morning essentials. After the last check boxes on her list where checked off she hurried to join her classmates on the bus.

When arriving down where the students where to board she realized she must have gotten carried away with being prepared. Already many students started to file onto the bus while others seemed to be waiting in a line. Shrugging it off Kaye marched onto the bus her bag held in front of her along with a single white umbrella as well. Didn’t want to have the suns rays on ones head for to long right?

Scanning the seats available she saw many faces she knew rather well. Though she knew most of the students if not on a personal bases on a first name. Her eyes caught her sister sitting with her group of friends, AJ along with them as well as Curtis who seemed to be a little uncomfortable with his seating partner. “Good morning Curtis.” Kaye spoke in a cheerful tone.

Since he seemed to have a partner already she decided to find someone else to sit with or sit by herself. She supposed that would work as well. It was then she saw the blonde female she had met just a few days ago and she grinned. “Usha it’s nice to see you again!” Kaye beamed taking a seat in front her eyes moved towards the brunette beside her. Completely unaware of the flirting going on Usha’s part. Kaye was observant but when it came to love, flirting? It flew over her head from time to time.

Louis Blutmond
Interactions: Ben Aster Aster , Pers Makomin Makomin
Mentions: N/A

The first thing Louis needed to do was, of course, upload his story at his social media. The boy scrolled his apps and opened his ChatSnap, propping his knees by his seat to take a pic of his surroundings. Beach Trip, Day 1, he typed in and uploaded. All his followers needed to know what he’s doing, after all. And is that a golden retriever he spots? Are pets allowed? A small hint of regret settled within him as he had decided against bringing Sebastian with him.

It was odd, really. His mind told him nothing against the redheaded girl. After all, she seemed sweet enough the way she is- and pretty. Really pretty. Whatever it was, the Genesis boy tried to shake it off his head. After all, it was quite the unreasonable. When she introduced herself, her name sounded familiar. When has he heard it before? “I’m Louis,” he gave her a smile. “Genesis? I think I’ve seen you before, but I couldn’t be too sure.

When Ben cuts in, it was when he was sure where he had heard of her. Ah. No wonder something bothered him. It was such a shame relief that she was nice. After all, what could have hurt from making friends? “Yeah, I remember,” he murmured, unaware of his slight change in expression. How could he had blantanly call someone pretty? The situation was getting awkward without itself getting awkward, he wished for Bob to come quickly so he could use him as shield. At least he hopes he could have talked to Ben more at the beach. And goddess forbid that there would be crabs.

If I don’t know better, I’d say you’re immensely fond of her, Ben,” Louis said, passing it out as a tease.

• Ophelia Sinclair •
"You don't look too excited for the beach though," Lily commented, giving Ophelia no room for rebuttal.

It wasn't that she disliked the seashore area, but rather, it was the company and the manner they were traveling which displeased her; but the blonde had no intention to destroy her perfectly fabricated reputation by acting like a spoiled rich kid, despite being exactly that.

"I'm not very good with the heat," she lied with a small smile. Her eyes fleet just a bit, failing to catch sight of the badge which states Lily's affiliation. Maybe she was in Genesis? Ophelia personally doesn't recall seeing the brunette in Syndicate.

"Swimming sounds like fun, but I don't know how to," was a true confession. Having grown up in Requiem, Ophelia rarely played in waters deep enough to drown, so swimming was never a skill she picked up. She figured it can't be that hard, given how easy it was to stay afloat. Her body was perfectly buoyant like anyone else's.

"Do you think we'd actually have time to play though?" she asked, glancing over at Nurse Aaron who was seated near the front of their bus. It must've been an important trip if they'd call the Academy's head healer to come along. "It looks like it's going to be an intense trip this year round."

The bus doors closed after all the seats in Bus 1 were full. Outside, students were still lining up infront of the other buses to get on.
372dadab3de9e0e9c97b2b0154d889bb1492597437_full.png
Ѧ
Mood: Swimming is for peasants
Interactions: Lily chamomile chamomile

Uriah Kershaw

7fbdc2b272cccedd848c5591d2f7e7e2.jpg

Interaction: Jack normal normal & Rob Skryx Skryx & Kaia Polaris. Polaris.

Uriah Kershaw had to hold back the sound of utter disappointment as Jack complimented his 'lizard' onesie. The male knew it was still a reptile but he had figured that his onesie would be an obvious choice, considering he was also nicknamed the 'cuddling snek' of Requiem Academy.

Noting his best friend's presence, he turned to her before asking with the saddest voice he could muster up, "Do I really look like a lizard?" He then turned his attention back to Jack before pouting, almost like a child that had its lollipop taken away.

He leaned his head against the male's shoulder before sighing dramatically. "How many gold stars should a lizard give?" Uriah asked before looking up at Jack. He was about to say something when an idea popped in his head.

His frown turned to an almost sinister grin as he sat back up and faced the male. "You know, I'll give you an extra star if you give me something I love." Uriah grinned from ear to ear as he turned his cheek to Jack before tapping on it.

The Pandora president was known for bribing his affiliation members with their Gold Star currency in exchange for affection. Sometimes Uriah wondered whether this was corruption in a sense but Rob always assured him that it was merely an exchange of goods that were also physical, in a way.

He knew that his members knew it was all in good fun, especially since Uriah Kershaw was probably the most affectionate individual on campus. Before Jack could respond, Uriah called at Rob to help him capture this memory for him.

"Rob! Quick! Help me take a photo." He called out before gesturing for his best friends to huddle around them.

Persephone Vandegraft
superthumb.jpg

"S c R E E e e e e e e e C C C C hH H H H"
Interactions: Ben Aster Aster & Louis s e v e n s e v e n

Louis seemed like a nice guy. She witnessed him taking a photo of the inside of the bus, or at least she presumed so, before typing away on his phone. Maybe he was letting someone know he was on the bus already. Maybe it was his mother or someone who was late. Regardless, she went back to doing her own thing when he responded back to her.

"I'm from Syndicate so I don't think we see each as often as some of the other members." She said before narrowing her eyes evidently. He did seem familiar though. She had seen hin somewhere before. She was about to discard the thought when she realised it was because he was a recommended person to follow on Twit. She usually wasn't the type to follow anyone she didn't personally know as her Twit account was mostly used for her singing channel. Speaking of which, she should post something up soon.

She was about to send out a short message to her followers when the male sitting next to her spoke to Louis of how he had mentioned her to him. Persephone didn't think much of it until he called her 'pretty'.

Very loudly.

She could almost feel the extra pair(s) of eyes looking at the three of them, especially her, almost scrunitisingly. If possible, the female's cheeks turned slightly red as she was yet delivered another comment by Louis.

"Ahah, I'm not that pretty. I'm average." She blurted out, not knowing what to say before giggling awkwardly. Though, to be honest, she was rather flattered by the compliment. Persephone didn't say anything as she didn't want to seem like the type to blow their own trumpet.

Nah, I won't be dressed in a cat onesie. I'll be dressed in an ostrich one.

Last edited:
Essena_Oneil_quitting_Social_Media.jpg

otto.medium.png

Curtis Aster Aster & Kaye Sasil Sasil || Bus || "I am hungry, heh."

Usha couldn't help but click her tongue to the roof of her mouth in amusement. Of course he wasn't going to be an easy one. If he was, she was probably going to get bored of him after awhile. Although, she wouldn't at all object to him giving in to her ways.

"Who are you? Mr Wolfe?" She asked rhetorically before turning to face the male, staring him dead in the eyes, a glint almost evident in hers. "I didn't know there were rules when it came to fucking someone." She said crudely.

Usha Kershaw was definitely one for lasting impressions. She either went all out or nothing at all. She didn't believe in the 'he'll accept who I really am once he knows me better' nonsense. She was about to continue her flirting- if one would call is that when she noted the presence of a familiar female.

Ah, the one who was supposed to punch the pretty boy but didn't.

"Kaye, right?" She asked with a side grin. She definitely remembered her. The one who was really pretty. "You look chirpy today. Something good happened?" She continued asking as she felt the male next to her get up.

Almost immediately, Usha grabbed Curtis' arm before bringing him back down to his seat. For someone her size, she sure had hidden strength. Usha then turned to the male with a sweet smile before crossing her legs, "Where do you think you're going, babe?"

tumblr_o37adifPsI1ufgbmxo6_500.gif
Lance
|Mood: Undecided|
|Interactions: Persephone Makomin Makomin |
|Mentions: Curtis Aster Aster |

A trip to the beach. How fun. Lance wasn’t sure if he was excited for the trip or just wanting to get out of school for a bit. There would be a lot more people than just the school, which meant his fingers where just itching to steal. But he needed to keep himself in check, he couldn’t go stealing from everyone if he did everyone would already blame him. Course that was the challenge, the people who thought they could get past him and his slick fingers. He smirked thinking about it. Well if the beach was a total bust he could do just that.

Having no parents to sign his permission slip he seemed to just ‘forge’ a signature. Like hell he was going to miss it. If anything they would have a good ol party and get drunk. Seeing people make fools of themselves was almost just as good as stealing.

Thinking about that as he put his suit trucks into a bag along with a towel he through the bag over his shoulder. Lastly he placed a pair of white sunglasses on his face heading towards the bus. Students already gathered around but he ignored them stuffing his free hand into his pocket of his jacket. He took note of the male he had fought a few days ago, Curtis. He was a force to reckon with. In a way he wanted a rematch they hadn’t the chance to completely finish the battle. It would have been a good one too. One more glance at the group he smirked hearing a male call Persephone pretty just as he entered.

“Don’t cut yourself short Persephone. Pretty is actually an understatement.” A low chuckle left his throat as he took an empty seat leaning against the wall and lifting his metal arm over his head.

Interactions: Persephone Makomin Makomin Louis s e v e n s e v e n
Remaining ignorant to subjects like romance was Bennet's specialty. And it wasn't like he was trying to act coy in his ignorance. He simply hasn't grown to venture into thoughts of romance or even sexual tendencies, and this made him different from teenage boys his age. Fortunately for him, most of his peers were the good, wholesome sort which never bothered tainting the boy's innocent mindset. Even when the topics were brought up in regard, he usually missed out or failed to find what was so entertaining or amusing about topics of such.

So naturally when Persephone and Louis reply with underlying connotations, Bennett could only blink as it completely flew over his head.

"Yeah, I guess you can say I am. That's why we're friends," Bennett laughs, before glancing at his phone's notifications. He was usually delayed in checking them, so when he does open it, he sees that it's a snap from Louis sent this morning. There was a tender fondness in his smile when the snap revealed a cheeky but bright Louis, getting ready for his trip.

"You're cute too," he comments, looking up from his phone, meeting the Genesis boy straight in the eye. The grin is redirected, earnest and brutally sincere, until Persephone decides to make a derogatory remark.

"Nah you're pretty," he casually corrects her, taking a quick snap of the people in the bus with their onesies, "A lot of people in Requiem are pretty. This school is like, a super model school or something," he explains, sounding thoroughly convinced that most people here are.

When the teacher announces that the bus is full and that they were taking off soon, Bennett and the rest sit back in their seats as the engine roars to life before promptly hitting the road.

Malachai Walker
Bus || Ready to go
Tags: Polaris. Polaris. [interacted]
Elenion Aura Elenion Aura [mentioned]
Aster Aster [mentioned]

tumblr_o592evZv481s9pywzo1_500.png

Malachai had been up since nine in the morning, which wasn't completely out of the ordinary for him. However, he had been up at that time with Ajax, which was, in fact, rather strange. It was a bit like seeing an owl at noon: you don't expect it and, when you do see it, you know something's wrong. His daily routine consisted of a lot of effort to make himself look effortless. He was working on using his anima to mask his appearance so that he would just look like the best version of himself to whoever was looking at him, but it wasn't something he could master very quickly. For the time being, it took too more energy than it was worth, so he stuck to doing what normal people did and just put the work in himself. His own complicated routine starkly contrasted Ajax's, which could hardly be called a routine considering he did so little. They had almost been late to the bus because Kai had wanted to get his hair just right.

As they boarded the bus, Kai was hardly phased by the animal onesies. Pandora kids were strange and he had given up on trying to understand them a long, long time ago. One thing that did surprise him was the animal. He couldn't quite tell if it was a real animal or if it was just someone's anima. He tried to remember if he knew anyone whose anima was turning into the dog and no names came to mind. Odd. He was snapped out of his thoughts by Ajax's voice guiding him along. As they walked down the aisle, he noticed girls scooting to the sides of their seats, moving their things to make room in the hopes that he would sit down next to them. Unfortunately for them, he had already agreed to sit next to Ajax, whom he found more interesting than most of them. On the way to their seat, a few of them called out to him or said good morning and he politely greeted them, occasionally flashing a smile at the girls. Most of them were younger or newer; the older ones had gotten used to him, or at least used to him enough that they didn't feel the need to try to get his attention first thing in the morning. The brunette sat down in one of the last few empty seats and waited for the Syndicate president to take a seat next to him. His eyes scanned the area, searching for familiar faces. "Is Quinn coming on this trip or did she stay to guard the house?" he asked. To the average person, the latter half might have sounded like a joke. However, the girl was so committed that he wouldn't be surprised if she actually had done it. If she had stayed behind, he'd be incredibly disappointed. He had been looking forward to seeing her on the beach, though he doubted she would spend much time relaxing, especially not around him, but the nights would have been fun.

The Syndicate boy yawned and glanced out the window, seeing a few more people outside waiting to board. His gaze went back to the blonde boy, who questioned him about the new recruits. Kai's face cracked into a smile. He gave a little shrug. "I haven't had much time to check them out, but I've met a few. They're not half-bad. Oh, and my roomate is a new recruit. I just haven't had much of a chance to get to know him because I'm out most nights," he paused, trying to find the right phrase to inconspicuously describe what he had been doing, "welcoming the new recruits." He felt sort of bad that he hadn't gotten to know his new roommate... what was his name? Bernard? Benjamin? Beck? Something like that. However, he guessed the younger boy had been having a nice time having the room to himself. Kai leaned back into his seat, his fingers absentmindedly tapping on his leg. "You know, I could set you up with one of them," he offered. It was something he always did, but was rarely taken up on. He wanted Ajax to get out of the house and have some sort of love life, but it seemed that Ajax was more interested in sleep and sandwiches. Speaking of which... "Oh, by the way, I packed us a bunch of sandwiches for lunch and the ride there, if you get hungry," Kai mentioned, gesturing to the backpack he had brought with him. In it, he had a large amount of sandwiches, a few bottles of water, a pillow, cash, and a few personal necessities, like his hair brush, breath mints, condoms, and cologne. It was mostly just essentials he thought he might need in the time before he could get ahold of the rest of his luggage.

Katerina Vilken
Bus|| Restless
Tags: chamomile chamomile [interacted]
Aster Aster [interacted]
Makomin Makomin [interacted]

3d94e84f3847ace9579da3c18f6dadf0.gif

Katerina had never considered herself a very creative person. She had never excelled at the arts, apart from playing piano, which she had done strictly according to the way music was written, with no room for creative improvisation. She wasn't a writer or an artist or much more than a casual dancer. She was better at communicating with her fists than her words. When she was younger and drew things for grade school art classes, kids would giggle at her poor artwork. Kat responded by punching them and throwing her art work away. Ever since then, she never placed much weight in creativity. So, when Uriah said they would be dressing in animal onesies, her first reaction was to fight him, to tell him they'd look ridiculous and no one would have any respect for them. However, within a few minutes, it was evident that the president wasn't budging. So, she gave up and went to find a onesie. This brings us back to her lack of creativity: when picking an animal to dress up, she decided to be a cat... because her name was Kat. Groundbreaking, truly. Because she refused to let others make fun of her or have any sort of power over her, Kat decided to embrace it, to some extent at least. She wore her cat onesie and the look in her eyes dared anyone to say a word. Most knew better; they'd seen her fight before and didn't want any trouble. Then, she went about enforcing the rule to the newer recruits. When she told them they were to wear animal onesies to the trip, the tone of her voice both scared the younger ones and made it obvious that she was in no way joking about it. The Vice President had yet to hear any complaints.

Katerina stood in line with Cecelia. Upon seeing the younger girl, she commented, "you look... foxy." Her voice was a total deadpan. To anyone in the vicinity, she sounded completely serious. A moment after making the comment, the corners of her lips twitched up into a discreet smile. The glint in her eyes expressed that she was proud of her remark. She sighed in response to the question and shook her head in disapproval. "I tried to talk him out of it, but you know how he gets. Once he has an idea, he doesn't let go. So, we just have to embrace it," she replied. A heartbeat later, the very man himself came around the corner and approached them. Kat scrunched up her nose when he called her cute. It was his fault that she had to wear this - not that she could ever hold a grudge against him. Unfortunately, she loved Uriah for some inexplicable reason. Working with him and being in the same affiliation for so long had made them close. She loosened up more with his help. She had become his right hand gal and she enjoyed her role. She took her sticker and put it in her pocket. That made four, so far. The semester had only started days ago, so she was doing relatively well. She had won this sort of thing before. She didn't really need the kiss from Uriah by any means, but she did like being able to give out an executive order. "Thanks," she said before watching him go off to his next victim- er, affiliation member. It seemed that she and her President had a penchant for irredeemably awful jokes. She glanced over to Cece, "how many of these do you have now?"

Kat nodded at Jack when he passed by as a form of acknowledgement. She did the same to a few other members of Pandora as they boarded the bus. As she walked down the aisle she spotted a familiar redhead. She flashed a smile at Jasmine. "Hey," she said, trying to be as casual as possible. She wasn't used to feeling butterflies around someone. Katerina quickly found a seat and sat down, expecting Cece to sit next to her. She straightened up so she could peek over the seat and steal a glance at Jasmine. Once she did, she sat back and turned her attention to Cece. "Excited to blow things up by the ocean?" She asked her explosive friend. This whole Portan thing was pretty interesting, but Kat was hoping they would get rid of it on the first day so they could relax seaside for the other two days. She was ready for some intraclub competition. She had always been a fairly good volleyball player, so she was ready for some beach volleyball. She'd crush those Genesis kids. The Syndicates too, probably. They seemed to not be too interested in physical competition, at least not as interested as Pandora kids often were.

LILY
post three ❀ 'wishing for good beach vibes' ❀ school bus ❀ ophelia Aster Aster

"I'm not very good with the heat."

The brunette nodded at an understandable reason. She took the obvious clue of the girl's pale porcelain skin then rubbed her own sunkissed arm. Ophelia probably needs double the sunblock that Lily has on.

Upon hearing that Ophelia doesn't know how to swim, she perked up and tilted sideways with a hand on her puffed chest.

"Oh, don't worry about that Ophelia," she said reassuringly and gave a playful raised shoulder. "I can teach you."

A confident statement from someone who only knows how to thread water and do the frog paddle. It's not exactly recommended to spend too long in Tref's waters unless you want animals nipping at your heels or biting the meat off your legs.

Her eyes followed Ophelia's gaze to the nurse sat by the front and she paused to give thought to her answer.

"I, don't know." Lily shrugged sheepily. "But we can always have fun without playing."

"Oh we'll have the volleyball competition, right?" she added and clasped her hands, with a sudden turn of her head. "Yeah, we'll still have that!"

Given that it's fixed, portan or not, that would probably be the first things they'd get done. It was more of a consolation to the fellow blonde than something Lily would personally be doing.

"Who do think is gonna win?"

space

Last edited:

penguin.jpg
Robert Daze

Mood: Silly
Form: Human dressed as a penguin and not an actual penguin
Interactions: Kaia Polaris. Polaris. Uriah Makomin Makomin Jack normal normal
Post no.5

"Kaia!" Rob perked up when she called his name, running over. Well, as much as a person could run in a onesie anyway. Stumbling a little at the end, he tripped into her lap before grinning up at her. "Are you as excited as I am? Beach par-taaaaaay!" He whooped obnoxiously loud, tossing up his arms and smacking her in the face. "Oh no! Your face! It's hideous now," he sat up, taking her face in his hands. "Wait a minute. It looks exactly like it was before." Grabbing the phone from Uriah, he held it up with his long arms to take a picture of them all and seal the moment, hoping the photo would distract Kaia from her revenge. It didn't. Still, Robert didn't care. They were going to the beach, he had just made an obscene amount of money and most importantly he was with his best friends and they were all wearing onesies. He literally could not think of anything better.

Then he got a good look at the onesie Jack was wearing.

Instead of going around the seat, Rob decided it would be much more efficient to go over it, nevermind that with both Uriah and Jack sitting there there wasn't enough space to maneuver. Pulling himself up and over headfirst, he fell into Uriah's lap and with much effort and limbs in the faces of the three people unfortunate enough to be in range and everyone who happened to walk by, he finally arranged himself to be squished between Uriah and Jack, turning to face the other prefect seriously. He wiggled an arm out from the packed space and placed it solemnly on his shoulder. The other was wrapped firmly and affectionately around Uriah's shoulders.

"Jack," he said seriously, making eye contact with him. "I udder-ly love your costume." Never breaking eye contact, he reached down to grab his udders.

B.O'B

Mood: Excited
INTERACTIONS: Louis, Bennett, Persephone

No.4
TAGS

Despite his initial reluctance, Bob ended up in Genesis after all. After one terrifying encounter with the Syndicate Vice President and even just a few rumours about Pandora he had resigned himself to the only remaining plausible option. It wasn't like there was anything bad about Genesis anyway. The Vice President and President were pretty cool, Louis was there and to his relief, no one remembered his brother anyway. It was...nice.

Bob had actually never been to the beach, not that he mentioned this fact to anyone. His parents had never been big fans of it and their family vacations had mostly consisted of anywhere else. He was actually pretty excited about it. He was so excited in fact, that he couldn't sleep the night before and ended up over sleeping. Thankfully a text from Louis woke him, the chime of his phone lying right beside his head jolting him awake. Grumbling to himself, he checked his phone before freezing when he read the message. Oh shit. A quick look around confirmed that his roommate had left too already.

"Shit shit shit," Bob muttered under his breath as he raced to get ready. His bag was only halfway packed and he unceremoniously chucked whatever bits and items he remembered missing the night before. He was ready in almost record time, looking at least semi presentable though his hair was sticking up unnaturally in some places. Had he forgotten anything? Probably. But whatever it was he was sure he could borrow from his friends.

"Hey," he said, a little out of breath, flopping down on the empty seat next to Louis which he assumed was for him. "I like your onesie, Bennett. Where'd you get it?" He said, before noticing the girl sitting next to the boy dressed as an elephant. "Hi," he gave a short wave. "I'm Bob."

large.jpg

jack kim

Makomin Makomin
Polaris. Polaris.

Jack sighed. He was used to Uriah's bribery tactics. He considered it his duty, as a prefect, to have a good amount of gold stars, in order to show his dedication to Pandora and set a good example for others. So, he complied, waiting for Rob to pull out his camera before kissing Uriah on the cheek, pausing enough to make sure that the moment was captured on camera.

Suddenly feeling a lanky body and a few limbs shoved in his face, he was met with Rob, who seemed very eager to tell a joke that he'd heard before. Nothing new. He just rolled his eyes.

"Thank you, yours is-" He stopped when he grabbed his udders. It felt weird, like they were actually a part of him. "Hey! My stuff is in there!" He swatted the invader's hands away. "And get back in your seat, hooligan!"

tumblr_ojfrgqi0H11t9m3reo1_500.gif
Kaye Nightingale
|Mood: Extremely Excited|
|Interactions: Curtis Aster Aster Usha Makomin Makomin |
If it was possible, Kaye’s smile became larger towards her new found friend. “Kaye Nightengale yes. That’s me.” Pointing to herself like a child, but she was excited. Getting away was always a fun part and with all these people? Well who knew what kind of excitement could happen. The neat, organized part of her knew if anything happened that was to out there she would end up having to clean it up...But that wasn’t what she wanted to think about at this moment.

No, this trip she was going to try and just enjoy herself. Live a little, do something crazy. She could do that right? Perhaps with her new friend here she would be able to do just that.

“You could say that. I’m just a little excited to go to the beach today. It has been awhile since I have done something fun.” she looked behind them a moment seeing all the excited faces laughing, talking with friends. “It is going to be a fun trip. Anything could happen you know.” she admitted shifting in her seat.

“Are you excited?” She asked looking to Usha as well as Curtis who seemed to be brought back to his seat with relevant ease. This girl seemed to be stronger then she looked. A pleasant surprise for sure.

“Did I miss some kind of memo to wear a animal onesie?” She asked it finally clicking that some of the kids on the bus seemed to be ready for some other kind of party. A dress up one perhaps? She had looked over the notes rather thoroughly but perhaps this was just among that group of friends.

tumblr_inline_p7he7wN7Ke1szv97g_250.gif

Post 4| Bus| Interacts with: Makomin Makomin Skryx Skryx Elenion Aura Elenion Aura normal normal
Prior to the madness that unfolded before her, Kaia pursed her lips, already knowing what the problem is and how to solve it. She quickly assured that his costume didn’t look like a lizard at all and when his attention switch to smooching, she released a quiet sigh of relief. Good save Kaia.

As Robbie ran over like a maniac, she slid towards the window, saving him space to sit next to her but that ungrateful little bastard dude decided to take a dive onto her lap, only to grin as if he didn’t nearly elbow her in the face as he did his shenanigans. But that ass actually smacked her in the face as he tossed his arms skyward. She flinched, cringing at the throbbing pain and smacked his head. “You should be excited because this may be your last trip,” she glared at him. Kaia loved the man too much to kill him but god, she wanted to step on his face right there and then. But this trip was too fun for him to kill her mood just like that, even if his sweaty palms were grabbing and bunching her cheeks together.

“Don’t worry Robbie, even if I’m hideous, I’ll always look better than you,” she grinned back, her hand tucking her caramel curls behind her ears. “No doubt about that.”

It was then that Robert Daze has upgraded into Robert Perverted Daze and it didn’t even faze her one bit. Grabbing someone’s udders? She was actually surprised it wasn’t much…much…lower. “Don’t worry Jack, he has done much worse,” she patted him on the shoulder. “It could have actually been your junk,” she turned to Rob, tilting her head questionably. “Isn’t that your to-go prank on new Genesis members?”

Her head looked around before an evil smile tugged on her lips. “I dare you to do it on this bus,” she knew she didn’t have spit it all out. “Pick a non pandora member. Or even better, do it to Zander.”

UnnaturalUglyJavalina-max-1mb.gif

Post 5| Bus| Interacts with: Sadistic Sweetheart Sadistic Sweetheart | Mentions: Skryx Skryx normal normal Aster Aster

Kai was, hands-down, Ajax’s favorite. He was so biased for his friend that if Kai crossed him, he wouldn’t even blink nor would he believe it. Another yawned escaped him and all Ajax wanted to do was crawl in a hole and sleep. “Quinn is coming,” or that’s what she told him anyways. “There’s nothing to guard in the house. We barely have enough sandwiches to feed the both of us.” He was pretty sure the rich flock together and all somehow landed in Genesis. Syndicates are for the power-hungry and the starving bunch. Ajax was a little bit of both with an emphasis on starving.

“Oh you have a new roommate?” he inquired before laughing. “Welcoming the new recruits? Kai, you little fucker,” his grinned only widened. “How many did you welcome man? Has it only been a couple of weeks?”

Ajax wasn’t sure of the time, he didn’t keep track the hours that passed since he either slept through it or did something productive (in his mind) rather than stick to social media all day. But when subject suddenly reversed to him and the male was on the hot seat, he took a couple steps back from teasing his friend. “I have too many priorities. There’s sleeping, eating, finding Curtis in the midst of a genesis hoard. I don’t have the time,” and it seemed like Kai already expected his answer. But the talk of sandwiches got Kai to mention packing some and Ajax nodded, a sign of gratitude and appreciation. "I don't have a roommate this year," he commented, recalling the time he told Kai he rather sleeps outside than share his room with two other Pandoras. He recently sucked up the pricing and requested for a double. "Just come over whenever."

The sudden ruckus and noise of sudden crashing got his attention and he swerved his head around to see the commotion. Did someone crash the bus but as expected, it was just the Pandora messing around. Rob’s head was near Jack’s hip and the entire scenario looked incredibly wrong. “What the fuck are they doing?”

Was there a threesome happening back there?

He turned his attention back to Kai, ignoring the public display of sexual harassment. “So, how many did you welcome?” he asked again, his body twisted towards the other brunet with his arm resting on the top of the bus seat. Ajax was usually the quiet one unless he was around his close friends and curiosity got the best of him. Every year, Kai seemed to hold a new record for new recruits and he was wondering how close it was this year to the bets syndicate members were throwing around.

• Curtis Laucron•
Curtis had clearly underestimated her. He hadn't expected her to have the strength to pull him back to his seat, especially with her small frame, but what kept him there was less of the blonde's vice-like grip but Kaye's presence.

He frowned, biting back words he'd gladly snap if not for the brunette. As much as he'd like to sit with her, the last thing he needed was for Usha to tag along in his romantic endeavors, leaving Kaye to get the wrong idea.

Clearly soured, he stayed put and sat, turning his attention out the window as the bus moved onwards to the beach. His body language made it obvious that he wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone. Unfortunately, not even Kaye.

---

When they finally reached the beach, everyone was restless if not tired. Students ushered out with sleep-heavy limbs. The sun was high in the sky and the sea was just in sight, still a drive away from where they were. It was around lunchtime and the teachers found a pit stop for the students to rest and eat.

There were summer restaurants down the road which sold barbecued meat, grilled corn and other food on skewers. The aroma of sizzling sauces stirred most to hunger and it wasn't long until lines were formed at these restaurants for food. The teachers had given them an hour's time to have lunch before proceeding on their trip.
large.jpg
Ѧ
nteractions: Usha Makomin Makomin

Last edited:

• Ophelia Sinclair •
The offer for swimming lessons was taken in with a light, "Really? You'll do that for me?" spoken in a giggle, but inside Ophelia was scandalized by the mere thought of this country bumpkin thinking she could teach her anything. Still, she chose to humor her and nodded at the reminder of the volleyball competition the affiliations were having.

They always did things like this when they had the chance to. It kept a friendly rivalry between the three groups kindled.

"Hmm, I'd like to be patriotic and say Syndicate would, but maybe Genesis would take the round this year. I heard that President Jasmine and Vice-President Zander were coaching the before we left," Ophelia said, finding this a good opportunity to find out what affiliate Lily's from, "What about you?"

---

When the students were given an hour break to freshen up for lunch before continuing the short remainder of their journey, Ophelia had left the bus with Lily by her side. Being one with fewer friends than fingers on her hand, it was hard to spot anyone she was actually comfortable with in the mass of students. Kai seemed to be chattering with Syndicate's President, Ajax; and as much as Ophelia liked Kai and hanging around in his presence, Ajax kept her on pointed toes---most definitely no thanks to Quinn who planted seeds of suspicion in him every chance she got.

So, she stuck with Lily, asking the blonde if she'd like to join her in getting some roast corn at one of the stands.
372dadab3de9e0e9c97b2b0154d889bb1492597437_full.png
Ѧ
Mood: Swimming is for peasants
Interactions: Lily chamomile chamomile
Mentions: Kai Sadistic Sweetheart Sadistic Sweetheart Ajax Polaris. Polaris.

Interactions: Persephone Makomin Makomin Louis s e v e n s e v e n
Mentions: Rob Skryx Skryx
The compliment from Bob was well-received with a jubilant, "Thanks! It belongs to Emma from Class-B. You know, the girl with the freckles." Bennett answered, describing one of the freshmen in their shared classes. After the fire-monkey incident in the elemental training room, elemental students were transferred to the school field where the physik students trained for a few days until the school decided it was alright for them to return back to their training room. No one knew how the Tenebrae got there and a rumor that it was simply part of the training regime was circulated around, to the point where almost all believed it as truth.

He laughed when Rob pushed and shoved his way into a cramp seat, and sat in comfortable peace with Persephone the rest of the journey. When she had pulled out her earbuds to listen to some music, out of genuine curiosity, Bennett asked if he could listen along too.

----

After sitting down for hours in a moving school bus, Bennett was woken when the vehicle came to a stop. He was roused from his nap ('When did I fall asleep?' he had wondered) when the teachers had announced that they were giving them a one hour break for food. Leaving the bus excitedly, Bennett stretched out his sore muscles and bounced on his heels at the sight of the sea in the distance. Traveling to Requiem was the only time he had ever traveled out of Tref. His family had never been one to go far so this was the first time he was seeing the ocean in person.

"Wow! Look at that. We're so close guys!" Bennett exclaimed excitedly at his friends. When his nose caught the smell of barbecued food in the near distance, his stomach growled loudly, despite the big bowl of cereal he had for breakfast. "Let's go get some grub," he said, practically drooling with stars in his eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back