• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ╰☆╮ S a k u r a s o u [ C S ] ╰☆╮

F o o l i s h n e s s

// v a n i l l a //

Welcome to the Sign-Up.

giphy.gif

BB Code is weird so look down.

Name:
Year:
Dorm Number: (Ranges from 101-104 downstairs/male dorms and 201-204 upstairs/female dorms)
Talent: (If you choose to be a normal course student, please leave this out.)
Personality:
History:
Current Relationships:
Other:

- [ I C ] -
- [ O O C ] -
- [ S H I P P I N G ] -

First Floor (Male Dorms)

101- Tsuki Minamo:

102 - Largo Sumikawa

103 - Ueno Shiori

104- Monoyoshi Thorne

105- Zephyr G Fae

Second Floor (Female Dorms)
e.g no boys allowed.

201- Yukine Rosenfeld

202- Fuyuki Colemen

203- Mikatashi Nao

204- Chouko Yumi

205- Zuru Draughon:

Last edited:
phpN3mpuW.jpg
Name:Fuyuki Colemen
Year:2nd
Dorm Number: 202
Talent: Baking
Personality: Fuyuki while being a delinquent who gets into a fight at the drop of a hat, she is also a huge tsundere. She is slowly trying to put her delinquent ways behind her and act nicer. Which she finds harder than she first thought it would be only able to be nice for a short period of time. She can't seem to stop herself from saying something rude or doing something mean if she isn't baking. So Fuyuki will tend to talk to others only when she is baking to avoid being rude. As soon as she finishes as much as she would like others to try what she had made she will glare at them. Those who she does somehow make friends with have nothing to worry about when it comes to others making fun of them. Since Fuyuki is a mama lion protecting her cubs when it comes to friends.
History:Fuyuki had always been thought to be a delinquent due to her blond hair. Most thinking it to be dyed while in reality it is actually her natural hair. Thanks to her father being Japanese and her Mother being American. She developed her glare from her father as well who tended to do so by accident. Fuyuki soon became the target of bullies who found her to not be what she seemed. Making fun of her hair it wasn't long before Fuyuki became the delinquent everyone thought her to be. Her father who was upset at this forced Fuyuki to apologize to all the families of the boys she fought. This caused Fuyuki to began to respect her father and she began to become closer with him. Even baking with him now at their family bakery which made it all the harder for her when he passed. His death brought by heart problems he had since a child Fuyuki now turned to her mother who was now her light. Fuyuki got good at baking really good at it so good she enrolled in this school to further her talent.
Current Relationships:Alice Colemen-Mother
Other:Her favorite thing to bake is Mochi since it was her father's favorite to make as well.

View attachment 313110
Name:Fuyuki Colemen
Year:2nd
Dorm Number: 202
Talent: Baking
Personality: Fuyuki while being a delinquent who gets into a fight at the drop of a hat, she is also a huge tsundere. She is slowly trying to put her delinquent ways behind her and act nicer. Which she finds harder than she first thought it would be only able to be nice for a short period of time. She can't seem to stop herself from saying something rude or doing something mean if she isn't baking. So Fuyuki will tend to talk to others only when she is baking to avoid being rude. As soon as she finishes as much as she would like others to try what she had made she will glare at them. Those who she does somehow make friends with have nothing to worry about when it comes to others making fun of them. Since Fuyuki is a mama lion protecting her cubs when it comes to friends.
History:Fuyuki had always been thought to be a delinquent due to her blond hair. Most thinking it to be dyed while in reality it is actually her natural hair. Thanks to her father being Japanese and her Mother being American. She developed her glare from her father as well who tended to do so by accident. Fuyuki soon became the target of bullies who found her to not be what she seemed. Making fun of her hair it wasn't long before Fuyuki became the delinquent everyone thought her to be. Her father who was upset at this forced Fuyuki to apologize to all the families of the boys she fought. This caused Fuyuki to began to respect her father and she began to become closer with him. Even baking with him now at their family bakery which made it all the harder for her when he passed. His death brought by heart problems he had since a child Fuyuki now turned to her mother who was now her light. Fuyuki got good at baking really good at it so good she enrolled in this school to further her talent.
Current Relationships:Alice Colemen-Mother
Other:Her favorite thing to bake is Mochi since it was her father's favorite to make as well.
Welcome Genius of the Culinary Arts to Sakurasou. ^-^
I mean, not that I WANTED you to join.
giphy.gif

Tsuki Minamo - The Poor Fresh Fish [W.I.P]

B A S I C S
|| TSUKI MINAMO [月水面] || FIFTEEN ||
|| MALE || FIRST YEAR || DORM 101 ||

P E R S O N A L I N F O R M A T I O N

|| DELIVERY BOY & STUDENT || TALENTLESS ||
FATHER || KAZUKI MINAMO
MOTHER || RIRI MINAMO
ELDER SISTER || AI MINAMO
GRANDMOTHER || HIYORI MINAMO
CURRENT BEST FRIEND || HIKARI HANSHA
COWORKER || UENO SHIORI
CRUSH || [PM me maybe?]
ROMANTIC ATTRACTION || [PM me maybe?]

P E R S O N A L I T Y

tumblr_oj33cr7KGH1t2sdbno1_500.gif

"YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT ME OUT OF ALL THEM? I CAN'T SAY THERE IS MUCH TO ME. I HOPE I DON'T BORE YOU."

[bb code is a bish so dashes all the way]
- Calm
- Introverted Extrovert
- Childish/Mildly Mischievious
- Clingy
- Embarrassed by the past
- Somewhat a smol innocent boy.
NOTHING
NOTHING

HISTORY

full

"I WAS NOT! NOT CUTE AT ALL! NOPE! FORGET EVERYTHING! HIKARI, YOU TRAITOR!"

TSUKI MINAMO DID NOTHING NOTEWORTHY IN HIS BEGINNING YEARS UNTIL HE MOVED TO TOKYO PREFECTURE WITH HIS PARENTS TO BE CLOSER TO THEIR GRANDMOTHER AS SHE WAS PICKING UP ON YEARS ONCE HE REACHED FIVE AND HER SEVENTY-SIX TO MOVE INTO THE SMALLER HOME OF THIER GRANDMOTHER [THANKS TO THE OLD CRONE'S STUBBORNESS TO LEAVE THEIR OLD HOME]. HE OFTEN PLAYED IN THE SIDEWALK, WHERE HE MET HIS BEST FRIEND & NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR HIKARI AND SHIRO, THE FORMER BEING THE MORE MISCHEVIOUS OF THE TWO AND THE CLOSEST IN AGE TO TSUKI AT THAT TIME. SOON, TSUKI CLINGED TO THE MISCHIEVIOUS HIKARI ONCE HE FOUND THAT THE CLASS HE TRANSFERRED INTO WAS HIKARI'S. NOT THAT HE WAS AN INTROVERT, BUT HE TRIED NOT TO WANDER TOO FAR FROM HIKARI'S GROUP OF FRIENDS - OTHERWISE KNOWN AS TSUKI'S AQUANTICES. THE TWO SPENT MOST OF THEIR CHILDHOOD TOGETHER AND ALMOST ALL OF MIDDLE SCHOOL HE MANAGED TO GET THE SAME CLASS WITH HIKARI TWO YEARS IN THE ROW UNTIL THE NINTH GRADE.
COINCIDENTALLY, THIS WAS ALSO THE YEAR THAT HIKARI BEGAN TO BE SLIGHTLY MORE MATURE THAN NORMAL, TRYING TO GET TSUKI TO BE MORE SOCIABLE SINCE HE HADN'T MADE MANY FRIENDS OTHER THAN HIKARI.
NOTHING
NOTHING
[/font]

Last edited:

Yukine Rosenfeld

images

Anything You Can Do

basic"Here's what you need to know."
name: yukine rosenfeld
nickname: yuki / snow white
dob: february 29
nationality: half german/half japanese
year: 2
dorm room: 201
appearance "Oh seriously? We're doing this now?"
Yukine is often described as pretty and desirable. Her long and curly blue locks are sure head turners and her blue eyes always send people to the edge. She always have these two blue-colored bows with white strips to part her blue hair into a loose pigtail. She has a pale fair complexion and her stature is slender and petite.
triviaYuki has a good singing voice and has a very high range. She's musically inclined and can play most instrument. She can also dance. The one thing she sucks at and probably shouldn't try at all is cooking. She might literally set the kitchen in fire...or herself. she absolutely LOVES cats and food.

cvxLLfl.gif

I Can Do Better

personality" What's this? Are you one of my stalkers? "

Yuki's appearance may be beautiful but her personality may not be so. She's a true rich and spoiled brat that wants everything to go according to her will. She wants everything and everyone to be wrapped around her freshly manicured fingers. She won't stop until she has what she wants and sometimes she goes for drastic measures to achieve her goal. Quite villainous, don't you think? It doesn't stop there. She's also very vain and self-absorb. No one can probably touch her hair aside from herself and her personal hair stylist. She's also cold and is a great snob especially to those whom she deems not worth the air she breathes.
history" You're getting quite nosy and it's annoying. "
Being the only daughter of the owner of an international shipping company based on Germany can make you feel like your quite the princess. Well! Fortunately for the young miss, her father owns the Rosenfeld company! The proclaimed best shipping company that ships stuff in the best way! Her parents met while her father was on a business meeting at Japan, the woman who stayed at the hotel room next to him was eye catching. Yadah, yadah, they dated and they got married and they got themselves a daughter.
Yuki was their little cinnamon bun. They adored her and doted on her. Perhaps the doting was a bit too much. She grew up feeling like a princess and being adored for her pretty face. So imagine her demise when her parents suddenly announced that they're moving to another country from Germany. They forced her to transfer to Sakurasou for her first year and currently, it's her second year there. To no surprise, she had already gained quite the reputation during her first year. She's now know as Snow White, Ice Princess or something like that due to her appearance and cold personality.
relationSHIP" Here's the list of people I don't zero care about. "
love interest/s : everyone but idk pm or ooc me
friends: ooc or pm me
enemies: ooc or pm me

thoughts" I'll keep it sweet and simple."

Fuyuki Coleman - "A baking loser."
Tsuki Minamo - "A regular loser."
Ueno Shiori - "A tall loser."
Largo Sumikawa - "A loser split into two losers."
Chouko Yumi - "A purple loser."
Monoyoshi Thorne - "A weird loser."
Mikatashi Nao - "A suffocating loser."

251053.jpg

Last edited:
nothing
nothing
THIS FORMAT IS NOT MOBILE COMPATIBLE
nothing
  • ogpYMgf.jpg
    NAMEx ueno shiori (上野 撓)
    AGEx seventeen (17)
    GENDERx male
    YEARx third (3rd)
    DORMx 103
    OCCUPATIONx student | delivery person
    TALENTx music

Shiori stands at 185cm, taller than anyone, himself included, expected. That being said, he's not one to care much for his looks, as evidenced by his clothes that comprise mostly of band shirts and jeans, typically on the more generic mass-produced side. Even his hair is a touch longer than clean cut, more out of money matters than as an intentional style.

A lot of people say that's a waste, as his features are decent coupled with his athletic build, but it matters little to Shiori. All he's singularly devoted to is music. His bandmates know from firsthand experience, as he once went to the livehouse with hair wet from the shower. They wound up turning the staff restroom's hand dryer into a makeshift hair dryer.
BASICS
PERSONALITY
HISTORY
RELATIONSHIPS
MISCELLANEOUS
nothing

Last edited:
Please don't quote, or my fake tabs will most likely break, based on past accidents in my private workshop. Not mobile friendly.

Largo Sumikawa
Acting
Theater

All there is to it is becoming another person.

Name
Sumikawa, Largo

Stage Name
Sumikawa, Sei -- 澄川 精

Year
2nd

Dorm Number

Occupation
Student
Actor

Talent
Acting/Theatrical Performances

Height
5’8” | 173cm

Weight
137lbs | 62kg

Hair Color
Raven Black

Eye Color
Peridot Green

Hint: Click the Black Boxes

Personality

A fairly established actor (although currently on break) with a strong background rooted in theater, Largo is no doubt a skilled talent with an amicable personality to match. That is, when acting as “Sumikawa Sei”. The moment he steps into his “off stage” mode, the carefully crafted role that his worried elder brother had created for him becomes non-existent, giving way to a much more socially inept personality with a presence so weak (at least in comparison to an established actor) that hardly anyone ever recognizes him as “Sei” off camera.

Serious with an expression that seldom shows any significant changes yet absent-minded and flighty at the same time, Largo is a man who is frequently described to have quite the gap between first impressions and further observations. He’s certainly intelligent without a doubt and perhaps even has a sort of dignified air to him at times. However, one may quickly come to notice his little habits and that perhaps he isn’t quite of such a lofty nature after all.

Many closer acquaintances and friends have taken amusement in poking fun of Largo’s sluggishness as well as his scatterbrained nature. Much so preferring to seclude himself within his own thoughts, Largo is prone to becoming lost in thought and numb to the workings of the world around him. Due to this, he becomes distracted easily and even seems to have a talent for zoning out even in the midst of a conversation, although he admittedly is more on the receiving end of the conversation as he’s a man of few words in the first place

In retrospect, Largo can also show a much more intense side. As nonchalant he may be towards a lot of things—though the truth is that such behavior from him is usually either just him swimming in a river called denial or not realizing the gravity of the situation—he is neither aloof nor apathetic. At times, this trait of his is beneficial and may even bring about a rare smile. However, it can also be detrimental in that it means that Largo is as immovable as a rock should he plant his feet firmly in the ground.

History

Born to the head of a prominent kabuki-performing family, Largo naturally grew up with his future already paved for him, not that he really minded it. Like his elder twin brother Iori, he held a deep love and devotion towards kabuki from an early age which was only nurtured further by the various theatrical acts that he had been permitted to attend as a child. Thus, he accepted studying hard in everything from nihonbuyo to learning the shamisen and even debuted in his first prominent child role at the tender age of five. However, his mother would have none of it.

She wasn’t a cruel person—in fact, far from it—and perhaps she just didn’t quite see that she was stripping her younger son from a passion, but with her spoiled personality and Largo’s tendency to just “go with the flow”, Largo’s father could do little but sigh and relent. After all, he had promised her that so long as the eldest son pursued Kabuki, he would allow for their second son to do whatever else it was that she had planned for him. He just prayed that his son wouldn’t mind it too much.

As an Italian born, American ex-actor who had settled in Japan for her early retirement, Largo’s mother desperately wished for Largo to join the same entertainment field that she had once performed in. Her constant pestering with how his looks and acting sense were just right for the job left the poor boy with little choice but to give into his mother’s whims, while his father and Iori could do nothing but look after him with looks of pity. Thus by the age of eight, he was thrust into a foreign world that he, at the time, could care less about.

Knowing his airhead of a brother all too well, Iori figured that his twin would likely be eaten alive in such an unfamiliar field. Largo had the skill to pull off the best of acts that a child could possibly muster but not necessarily the common sense to do so in real life situations due to having no instructions on what to act as. Always a diligent sibling to his very core, Iori created a sort of “alternate stage persona” referred to as “Sei” for his brother to act as while working be it during an interview or during break times. Luckily, this managed to spare the child from a multitude of sticky situations, and his career was smooth sailing from then on.

As a forever theater kid, “school” had always been something that he attended for only short periods at a time. His parents had never worried much about his education, anyway, as he had always been an intelligent child who soaked up the things that his tutor taught him like a sponge. However, his best friend of many years, Monoyoshi, had frequently mentioned amusing school stories in passing, driving Largo to wish for an ordinary school life as well. With Largo’s stubbornness finally prevailing (and some threatening from Iori’s end), Largo’s mother finally consented to his long awaited hiatus and permitted his enrollment in the same school that Monoyoshi was attending.

Little did he know that the daily school life would be so difficult and that he would be labeled a delinquent soon after his admittance.

Relationships

Monoyoshi Thorne

Year
2nd

A long friend of eleven years, Monoyoshi is the sole individual that Largo could consider his best friend. Although it appears that the snake-like boy is one-sidedly holding a conversation with the seemingly blasé raven-head, Largo is indeed listening and his reactions are more or less written all over his face, to Monoyoshi anyway. Very few come to understand this strange relationship, actually, especially with how it slowly becomes more and more apparent that Monoyoshi is practically Largo’s (irresponsible) babysitter.

NameIsHere

Year
--nd

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras vitae lobortis lacus. Proin dignissim libero id libero congue, in vulputate dolor consectetur. Pellentesque lacinia lacus eros, commodo scelerisque erat ultricies eu. Donec porta imperdiet velit, a tempus eros maximus sed. Nunc id lacinia odio. Nam egestas facilisis massa maximus euismod. Nam tempor libero in dolor sagittis dictum. Nam auctor vel tellus ac dignissim. Proin elementum odio nec lacus malesuada, ac malesuada magna pellentesque. Aenean augue orci, aliquet ac ornare nec, tristique ut velit.

Sed magna justo, posuere sed quam a, dapibus ornare nisi. Duis mauris neque, porta sed justo vel, lacinia viverra risus. Pellentesque volutpat enim a neque finibus iaculis. Praesent id tempus diam. Praesent convallis lorem nisl, sed mattis dui facilisis nec. Pellentesque ut nunc enim. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Vestibulum nisi massa, ultrices id leo nec, rutrum varius arcu. Vivamus ornare lacus at augue malesuada, ac tincidunt leo porta. Vivamus porta ipsum justo, eget egestas ipsum commodo et. Aenean rutrum pretium libero.

nano

Extras

-He was originally enrolled in the normal course but was quickly transferred due to certain issues.

-In spite of his lack of common sense, he has an excellent memory (years of memorizing lines and scripts) and ability to figure things out so long as they have a definite answer (like in math and science), so he actually scores high on exams.

-He often forgets to finish his homework and dozes off during class though, so he gets frequent calls to various teachers’ offices for “little talks”.

-Most of his responses are extremely short, spanning only a brief sentence or perhaps even just a single word.

-Over the years, many people have inquired on whether or not he was a twin due to “having a strong resemblance to Sumikawa Sei.” Not realizing the hidden meaning behind the question, Largo always responded “yes” in reference to Iori, although due to the lack of details given, many ended up mislead by this statement.

-He can effectively act out just about any role to the point where his own family finds “the personality change” creepy. While this should technically mean that he should be able to exploit his acting skills to his benefit, he’s largely unable to do so unless someone tells him how he should act.

-His babysitter Monoyoshi often shouts out the names of characters that Largo has previously acted as to indicate that he should “take on that role” for the moment.

-Largo tends to stay extremely still when sleeping upright against a wall. Due to this and the paleness of his skin, someone actually once thought he was dead.

-He once bleached his hair platinum blond. His mom nearly had a heart attack.

-Likes to read as a hobby, and the first time Largo and Monoyoshi met was actually when Monoyoshi happened to look over his shoulder to see what he was reading.

-They’re only ever worn while studying, but Largo owns a pair of reading glasses.

-His favorite snack is strawberry daifuku and his favorite tea is silver needle, a rather odd combination.

-Largo doesn’t really like most candies, cakes, and chocolates, hinting that he doesn’t like sweets as a whole but rather less sugary and non-overly cream-coated kinds such as castella, although sfogliatella seems to be an exception to this statement.

-His penmanship and handwriting are extremely neat and often said to be aesthetically pleasing to see.

-Dislikes when people drag their feet but never really says anything about it, at least not out loud.

-Due to family circumstances, Largo is trilingual. He finds this convenient, since it allows for him to read original texts in those languages instead of depending on translations.

-The piercings on his left ear are all courtesy of Iori as a sort of rebellion against their mother (although Largo is unaware of this intention to this day).

-As a result of essentially being a rich brat who’s never really been inside of a kitchen, he has an extremely poor cooking ability.

-Still practices traditional Japanese dance from time to time, although he has no plans to return to Kabuki.

rando

code by Nano Nano

Last edited:
Ci5ahVM.jpg
BASIC INFORMATION
NAME
Chouko Yumi

YEAR
3rd

DORM NUMBER

OCCUPATION
"Freelance Worker"
Unemployed/Student

TALENT
Photography
OTHER INFORMATION
CHOUKO YUMI
HOME

[PLEASE SELECT A TAB]

PERSONALITY

Chouko is a rather easy individual to read, and simply by taking a look at her main expressions one could tell the majority of her entire attitude. The very definition of the "silent cold one", Chouko can often unintentionally display a rude or abrasive attitude towards others, driving them away as fast as they came to say a simple "hi" to her. Her accidental kuudere-like traits often score the woman little amounts of friends, yet when she makes one, Chouko cherishes it to its full extent.

Chouko is socially-inept, to say the least. She often has trouble formulating her true thoughts into spoken words (unless they're criticisms), and she can seem quite aloof at times due to this. Having already established this sort of persona and stigma around herself, Chouko has no intention of fixing it soon. Her belief that if she suddenly comes the person she would like to be - smile and all - many would harass her about this sudden shift in attitude, prompting her to avoid doing that. Thus, she continues her current attitude both accidentally and intentionally.

Chouko can be rather harsh on others - especially when paired in a group project with her. She often unjustifiably expect far too much from the other individual, a trait she blames her parents for. While this applies to herself as well, Chouko's goals she sets for others are (most of the time) literally impossible to reach, leaving her bitter when something such as their group project is handed in.

She can also seem quite motherly at the same time. Often having a non-stop supply of snacks to offer to friends and a few strangely placed doting words. When befriending her, Chouko is concerned for their life as if it were her own - worrying over small details and insignificant events regularly.

BIOGRAPHY
Chouko was born the youngest sibling of a family of five: Chouko being younger than one brother by five years, and seven with the other. The three were raised in quite a frantic lifestyle - always kept busy with little amounts of free-time on their hands. Each child was raised to be the next prodigy child, and were disciplined as such. For the most part she never minded this rather restricted lifestyle, as it was the only life she had known before moving to a dormitory.

Chouko's main goal for the first twelve years of her life was to merely catch up to her siblings and surpass them. While successful in terms of the arts, on other subjects she has sadly not found such success. Chouko, nonetheless, was continuously forced to study until she was at a satisfying above-average level. Her routine in terms of academics and extracurriculars were two hours of piano practice, an hour of math, finishing homework, and whatever else her parents would've liked to watch her suffer through that day. Chouko dreaded the piano practice the most. Initially she had a great interest in the instrument, yet as the years past, her love began to quickly grow into hate.

Her life, as overly-stuffed it was, was even more stuffed after she had passed to age of eight. Her parents would sign her up to various events and competitions: a chess competition in one week, a piano recital on another, and a math competition on the one after that. Chouko's life was a rather needlessly stressful one, only ramping up in intensity with each passing year.

Chouko, while thriving in academic success due to this, had a couple emotional tolls to take. Thankfully it hadn't worsened to a point in which she had a breakdown daily, she still continued to have a breakdown once every few weeks. These were often produced a more abrasive and hardened Chouko afterwards - her thinking being the bigger shell she makes, the less of a chance it will happen again. And while moving out to a dorm and into a free life did indeed stop these breakdowns, the shell Chouko had made remained.

Moving to a dormitory was one of the greatest things to happen in her life. In her freshman year of highschool, she had never smiled so brightly in years - though this smile was in private of course. Chouko's parents quickly lightened their grasp on the dawn of her highschool years, stating that she "needs more control in her life to handle a future on her own".

Chouko's life went quite normally after that. She (somehow) accrued a sizable friend circle despite her general attitude, and Chouko was finally living the normal life she had always dreamt of. That was, until she got a little bit too excited over a specific event.

Chouko, aged sixteen, had been transferred to the Sakura dormitory after an unfortunate event. Upon learning she had passed her grade 8 exam in piano and therefore free of the instrument, Chouko promptly made a giant dent in the wall with her keyboard - most witnesses thought it was a short earthquake when hearing it. Chouko should have been suspended - though the punishment was seemingly worse. Her parents, after scolding her for a week, payed for the damages and Chouko was moved to the Sakura dormitory, "the loser's dorm" as she would like to call it.

RELATIONS
TO BE UPDATED.

EXTRA
TRIVIA
Chouko has a dire hatred for the piano/keyboard. Forced to play for hours on-end through the Royal Conservatory as a child, once she had passed grade 8 and therefore she had earned her highschool credit, she promptly threw her keyboard at the wall. That event, also happens to be the reason why she is in the Sakura dorm.

The main reason why Chouko chose to take up photography rather than traditional art is due to her spending habits. Possesses a compulsion to spend large or go home, she prefers to buy one high-end easily-portable camera rather than hundreds of art supplies of the highest quality.

Chouko is extremely touchy when faced with the topic of her unemployed status. She enjoys to state that she makes all of her money through selling photos, yet it is really from her weekly allowance.

She possesses an extremely irrational fear of bees. Having never been stung in her lifetime, she would like she assure that - therefore dashing at the sight of one of the small insects.

Chouko engages in archery on the weekends. Her hobby beginning as a joke suggestion due to her surname, she surprisingly began to enjoy it.

In terms of luck-based activities/pastimes, Chouko is abysmal. Therefore, she will forever un-involve herself with any activity related to a gamble that has no assured conclusion.

She has a secret sweet-tooth. While thoroughly denying this in public and strictly rejects any candy within a public space, Chouko keeps a few bags of chocolate in her dorm at all times.

On the other hand, Chouko has a secret hate for coffee. Rather than drinking a cup for an energy boost, she drinks a cup occasionally to "look more adult-like".

GALLERY

Sonozaki.Noriko.full.2012345.jpg

Sonozaki.Noriko.full.2040026.jpg
RVZJdkJ.jpg

Last edited:

Yukine Rosenfeld

images

Anything You Can Do

basic"Here's what you need to know."
name: yukine rosenfeld
nickname: yuki / snow white
dob: february 29
nationality: half german/half japanese
year: 2
dorm room: 201
appearance "Oh seriously? We're doing this now?"
Yukine is often described as pretty and desirable. Her long and curly blue locks are sure head turners and her blue eyes always send people to the edge. She always have these two blue-colored bows with white strips to part her blue hair into a loose pigtail. She has a pale fair complexion and her stature is slender and petite.
triviaYuki has a good singing voice and has a very high range. She's musically inclined and can play most instrument. She can also dance. The one thing she sucks at and probably shouldn't try at all is cooking. She might literally set the kitchen in fire...or herself. she absolutely LOVES cats and food.

cvxLLfl.gif

I Can Do Better

personality" What's this? Are you one of my stalkers? "

Yuki's appearance may be beautiful but her personality may not be so. She's a true rich and spoiled brat that wants everything to go according to her will. She wants everything and everyone to be wrapped around her freshly manicured fingers. She won't stop until she has what she wants and sometimes she goes for drastic measures to achieve her goal. Quite villainous, don't you think? It doesn't stop there. She's also very vain and self-absorb. No one can probably touch her hair aside from herself and her personal hair stylist. She's also cold and is a great snob especially to those whom she deems not worth the air she breathes.
history" You're getting quite nosy and it's annoying. "
Being the only daughter of the owner of an international shipping company based on Germany can make you feel like your quite the princess. Well! Fortunately for the young miss, her father owns the Rosenfeld company! The proclaimed best shipping company that ships stuff in the best way! Her parents met while her father was on a business meeting at Japan, the woman who stayed at the hotel room next to him was eye catching. Yadah, yadah, they dated and they got married and they got themselves a daughter.
Yuki was their little cinnamon bun. They adored her and doted on her. Perhaps the doting was a bit too much. She grew up feeling like a princess and being adored for her pretty face. So imagine her demise when her parents suddenly announced that they're moving to another country from Germany. They forced her to transfer to Sakurasou for her first year and currently, it's her second year there. To no surprise, she had already gained quite the reputation during her first year. She's now know as Snow White, Ice Princess or something like that due to her appearance and cold personality.
relationSHIPlove interest/s : everyone but idk pm or ooc me
friends: ooc or pm me
enemies: ooc or pm me

251053.jpg

Accepted.
You Crown Bee-
itch.
*cough*
I'll find my hole.

Mikatashi Nao

Izumi.Sagiri.600.2092003.jpg
日丹己工亡己
Basics
Izumi.Sagiri.600.2091085.jpg

Age // 16

Gender // Female

Orientation // Pansexual

Year // 1st Year

Talent // Scriptography/Author

Dorm Number // 203
尸ヨ尺己回几丹し工卞と
Personality
Izumi.Sagiri.full.2094356.jpg

Nao is a shy little bird with big dreams and no wings. She finds it amazing that she even got the chance to make her way into Suimei University of the Arts. As far as ambition goes, it's all in the girls head. Maybe that's why she's such a good writer. Nao can weave beautiful, tragic, and wonderful stories with her imagination and tends to live inside of these stories rather than in the real world. She is often found day dreaming in a fantasy inspired reality all of her own and when reality tends to get too boring, she'll space out as if on command.

Her people skills aren't the best, which isn't very surprising considering her public outings involve walking around with her nose in a book or her fingers frantically scribbling down her next idea for a great story. When people first look at Nao, they don't expect her to be able to create such amazing stories. If anything words like wimpy, simple, and flighty come to mind during first encounters. It comes to be quite a surprise when people learn about her talent.

Nao almost always stutters when she speaks and looking into someone's eyes for too long will bring a blush to her cheeks. Her eyes sparkle like a bubbling river when she gets excited and tend to glass over when she spaces out. Her hands tremble when she's nervous and when that happens, she tends to wring them as if that nervous tick will distract others from the other nervous tick. Her common sense is definitely lacking making her seem like a bit of a ditz when in actuality her IQ borders genius... In book smarts anyway. Street smarts are low but she can solve just about any math problem, knows a couple languages, is skilled in mathematics and history, and stand on her head with no hands necessary.
日工回呂尺丹尸廾と
Biography
Izumi.Sagiri.full.2090331.jpg

Nao was often picked on in school and when she wasn't, she moved around a lot. Her father was a successful businessman and entrepreneur, which often meant expanding the market to people around the world. She'd never spent more than one year at the same school and eventually learned that making friends was pointless, when she was able to make them. When she cared less about those around her, she started to care more about books. How wonderful it was to escape into a fictional world for a while. Words were permanent. Opening the same book again and again, meant the same story. When her world was so flimsy and changing, it was a relief to know that her favorite books would always be reliable.

And the emotions she felt when she read these books. The characters that she hated and fell in love with. Somewhere along the way, Nao realized she wanted to be able to create characters and stories that would make people cry and laugh and love. To be able to incite feelings in people... people she probably couldn't really touch in any other way, the thought made her happy.

Maybe it was reading all those books, but when Nao first started, she already had a knack for world building and story crafting. It didn't take long for stories in notebooks to turn into stories online and for her to collect a small fanbase on writers sites. Along the way she caught the attention of a small publishing company and was even able to create a light novel series, albeit not too well known but it can possibly be found in most manga stores.

Nao realized she enjoyed and excelled most in writing for manga. For that very reason did she yearn to stay in Japan when it came time for her father to move again. Suimei University of Arts was her out for all the moving around. They only needed to accept her. Luckily, they did. This would be Nao's first year of high school and the longest she's ever stayed in one place.
尺ヨし丹卞工回几己廾工尸己
Relationships
Izumi.Sagiri.600.2092415.jpg

Fuyuki Coleman - "She... does scare me a little bit... B-But! I'm sure she's really nice and the food she bakes looks really tasty! I wonder if maybe she'll teach me how to do that sometime... If I c-can ask her..."

Tsuki Minamo -

Yukine Rosenfeld - "She's pretty.... ... ....And probably nice! I don't know, I haven't seen her be very nice but I'm sure she is... I find it hard to breathe comfortably around her though... Please don't tell her I said that!"

Ueno Shiori - "I would like to get to know him. ...I mean every chance I have to be around him is really awkward. I'm afraid he doesn't like me. But I hope we can be friends someday. I really like his music, nonetheless."

Largo Sumikawa -

??? -

Monoyoshi Thorne - "He makes me laugh sometimes. Hehe. I mean sometimes the things he says aren't the nicest but I think I can tell that he means well... Even if he has no filter. That doesn't always matter, you know?"

Last edited:
nothing
nothing
THIS FORMAT IS NOT MOBILE COMPATIBLE
nothing
  • ogpYMgf.jpg
    NAMEx ueno shiori (上野 撓)
    AGEx seventeen (17)
    GENDERx male
    YEARx third (3rd)
    DORMx 103
    OCCUPATIONx student | delivery person
    TALENTx music

Shiori stands at 185cm, taller than anyone, himself included, expected. That being said, he's not one to care much for his looks, as evidenced by his clothes that comprise mostly of band shirts and jeans, typically on the more generic mass-produced side. Even his hair is a touch longer than clean cut, more out of money matters than as an intentional style.

A lot of people say that's a waste, as his features are decent coupled with his athletic build, but it matters little to Shiori. All he's singularly devoted to is music. His bandmates know from firsthand experience, as he once went to the livehouse with hair wet from the shower. They wound up turning the staff restroom's hand dryer into a makeshift hair dryer.
BASICS
PERSONALITY
HISTORY
RELATIONSHIPS
MISCELLANEOUS
nothing
GO DELIVERING BUDDIES.
accepted.

Mikatashi Nao

Izumi.Sagiri.600.2092003.jpg
日丹己工亡己
Basics
Izumi.Sagiri.600.2091085.jpg

Age // 16

Gender // Female

Orientation // Pansexual

Year // 1st Year

Talent // Scriptography/Author

Dorm Number // ???
尸ヨ尺己回几丹し工卞と
Personality
Izumi.Sagiri.full.2094356.jpg

Nao is a shy little bird with big dreams and no wings. She finds it amazing that she even got the chance to make her way into Suimei University of the Arts. As far as ambition goes, it's all in the girls head. Maybe that's why she's such a good writer. Nao can weave beautiful, tragic, and wonderful stories with her imagination and tends to live inside of these stories rather than in the real world. She is often found day dreaming in a fantasy inspired reality all of her own and when reality tends to get too boring, she'll space out as if on command.

Her people skills aren't the best, which isn't very surprising considering her public outings involve walking around with her nose in a book or her fingers frantically scribbling down her next idea for a great story. When people first look at Nao, they don't expect her to be able to create such amazing stories. If anything words like wimpy, simple, and flighty come to mind during first encounters. It comes to be quite a surprise when people learn about her talent.

Nao almost always stutters when she speaks and looking into someone's eyes for too long will bring a blush to her cheeks. Her eyes sparkle like a bubbling river when she gets excited and tend to glass over when she spaces out. Her hands tremble when she's nervous and when that happens, she tends to wring them as if that nervous tick will distract others from the other nervous tick. Her common sense is definitely lacking making her seem like a bit of a ditz when in actuality her IQ borders genius... In book smarts anyway. Street smarts are low but she can solve just about any math problem, knows a couple languages, is skilled in mathematics and history, and stand on her head with no hands necessary.
日工回呂尺丹尸廾と
Biography
Izumi.Sagiri.full.2090331.jpg

Nao was often picked on in school and when she wasn't, she moved around a lot. Her father was a successful businessman and entrepreneur, which often meant expanding the market to people around the world. She'd never spent more than one year at the same school and eventually learned that making friends was pointless, when she was able to make them. When she cared less about those around her, she started to care more about books. How wonderful it was to escape into a fictional world for a while. Words were permanent. Opening the same book again and again, meant the same story. When her world was so flimsy and changing, it was a relief to know that her favorite books would always be reliable.

And the emotions she felt when she read these books. The characters that she hated and fell in love with. Somewhere along the way, Nao realized she wanted to be able to create characters and stories that would make people cry and laugh and love. To be able to incite feelings in people... people she probably couldn't really touch in any other way, the thought made her happy.

Maybe it was reading all those books, but when Nao first started, she already had a knack for world building and story crafting. It didn't take long for stories in notebooks to turn into stories online and for her to collect a small fanbase on writers sites. Along the way she caught the attention of a small publishing company and was even able to create a light novel series, albeit not too well known but it can possibly be found in most manga stores.

Nao realized she enjoyed and excelled most in writing for manga. For that very reason did she yearn to stay in Japan when it came time for her father to move again. Suimei University of Arts was her out for all the moving around. They only needed to accept her. Luckily, they did. This would be Nao's first year of high school and the longest she's ever stayed in one place.
尺ヨし丹卞工回几己廾工尸己
Relationships
Izumi.Sagiri.600.2092415.jpg

Fuyuki Coleman - "She... does scare me a little bit... B-But! I'm sure she's really nice and the food she bakes looks really tasty! I wonder if maybe she'll teach me how to do that sometime... If I c-can ask her..."

Tsuki Minamo -

Yukine Rosenfeld - "She's pretty.... ... ....And probably nice! I don't know, I haven't seen her be very nice but I'm sure she is... I find it hard to breathe comfortably around her though... Please don't tell her I said that!"

Ueno Shiori - "I would like to get to know him. ...I mean every chance I have to be around him is really awkward. I'm afraid he doesn't like me. But I hope we can be friends someday. I really like his music, nonetheless."

Largo Sumikawa -

??? -

Monoyoshi Thorne - "He makes me laugh sometimes. Hehe. I mean sometimes the things he says aren't the nicest but I think I can tell that he means well... Even if he has no filter. That doesn't always matter, you know?"
Accepted
You idiotic genius.

Ci5ahVM.jpg
BASIC INFORMATION
NAME
Chouko Yumi

YEAR
3rd

DORM NUMBER

OCCUPATION
"Freelance Worker"
Unemployed/Student

TALENT
Photography
OTHER INFORMATION
CHOUKO YUMI
HOME

[PLEASE SELECT A TAB]

PERSONALITY

Chouko is a rather easy individual to read, and simply by taking a look at her main expressions one could tell the majority of her entire attitude. The very definition of the "silent cold one", Chouko can often unintentionally display a rude or abrasive attitude towards others, driving them away as fast as they came to say a simple "hi" to her. Her accidental kuudere-like traits often score the woman little amounts of friends, yet when she makes one, Chouko cherishes it to its full extent.

Chouko is socially-inept, to say the least. She often has trouble formulating her true thoughts into spoken words (unless they're criticisms), and she can seem quite aloof at times due to this. Having already established this sort of persona and stigma around herself, Chouko has no intention of fixing it soon. Her belief that if she suddenly comes the person she would like to be - smile and all - many would harass her about this sudden shift in attitude, prompting her to avoid doing that. Thus, she continues her current attitude both accidentally and intentionally.

Chouko can be rather harsh on others - especially when paired in a group project with her. She often unjustifiably expect far too much from the other individual, a trait she blames her parents for. While this applies to herself as well, Chouko's goals she sets for others are (most of the time) literally impossible to reach, leaving her bitter when something such as their group project is handed in.

She can also seem quite motherly at the same time. Often having a non-stop supply of snacks to offer to friends and a few strangely placed doting words. When befriending her, Chouko is concerned for their life as if it were her own - worrying over small details and insignificant events regularly.

BIOGRAPHY
Chouko was born the youngest sibling of a family of five: Chouko being younger than one brother by five years, and seven with the other. The three were raised in quite a frantic lifestyle - always kept busy with little amounts of free-time on their hands. Each child was raised to be the next prodigy child, and were disciplined as such. For the most part she never minded this rather restricted lifestyle, as it was the only life she had known before moving to a dormitory.

Chouko's main goal for the first twelve years of her life was to merely catch up to her siblings and surpass them. While successful in terms of the arts, on other subjects she has sadly not found such success. Chouko, nonetheless, was continuously forced to study until she was at a satisfying above-average level. Her routine in terms of academics and extracurriculars were two hours of piano practice, an hour of math, finishing homework, and whatever else her parents would've liked to watch her suffer through that day. Chouko dreaded the piano practice the most. Initially she had a great interest in the instrument, yet as the years past, her love began to quickly grow into hate.

Her life, as overly-stuffed it was, was even more stuffed after she had passed to age of eight. Her parents would sign her up to various events and competitions: a chess competition in one week, a piano recital on another, and a math competition on the one after that. Chouko's life was a rather needlessly stressful one, only ramping up in intensity with each passing year.

Chouko, while thriving in academic success due to this, had a couple emotional tolls to take. Thankfully it hadn't worsened to a point in which she had a breakdown daily, she still continued to have a breakdown once every few weeks. These were often produced a more abrasive and hardened Chouko afterwards - her thinking being the bigger shell she makes, the less of a chance it will happen again. And while moving out to a dorm and into a free life did indeed stop these breakdowns, the shell Chouko had made remained.

Moving to a dormitory was one of the greatest things to happen in her life. In her freshman year of highschool, she had never smiled so brightly in years - though this smile was in private of course. Chouko's parents quickly lightened their grasp on the dawn of her highschool years, stating that she "needs more control in her life to handle a future on her own".

Chouko's life went quite normally after that. She (somehow) accrued a sizable friend circle despite her general attitude, and Chouko was finally living the normal life she had always dreamt of. That was, until she got a little bit too excited over a specific event.

Chouko, aged sixteen, had been transferred to the Sakura dormitory after an unfortunate event. Upon learning she had passed her grade 8 exam in piano and therefore free of the instrument, Chouko promptly made a giant dent in the wall with her keyboard - most witnesses thought it was a short earthquake when hearing it. Chouko should have been suspended - though the punishment was seemingly worse. Her parents, after scolding her for a week, payed for the damages and Chouko was moved to the Sakura dormitory, "the loser's dorm" as she would like to call it.

RELATIONS
TO BE UPDATED.

EXTRA
TRIVIA
Chouko has a dire hatred for the piano/keyboard. Forced to play for hours on-end through the Royal Conservatory as a child, once she had passed grade 8 and therefore she had earned her highschool credit, she promptly threw her keyboard at the wall. That event, also happens to be the reason why she is in the Sakura dorm.

The main reason why Chouko chose to take up photography rather than traditional art is due to her spending habits. Possesses a compulsion to spend large or go home, she prefers to buy one high-end easily-portable camera rather than hundreds of art supplies of the highest quality.

Chouko is extremely touchy when faced with the topic of her unemployed status. She enjoys to state that she makes all of her money through selling photos, yet it is really from her weekly allowance.

She possesses an extremely irrational fear of bees. Having never been stung in her lifetime, she would like she assure that - therefore dashing at the sight of one of the small insects.

Chouko engages in archery on the weekends. Her hobby beginning as a joke suggestion due to her surname, she surprisingly began to enjoy it.

In terms of luck-based activities/pastimes, Chouko is abysmal. Therefore, she will forever un-involve herself with any activity related to a gamble that has no assured conclusion.

She has a secret sweet-tooth. While thoroughly denying this in public and strictly rejects any candy within a public space, Chouko keeps a few bags of chocolate in her dorm at all times.

On the other hand, Chouko has a secret hate for coffee. Rather than drinking a cup for an energy boost, she drinks a cup occasionally to "look more adult-like".

GALLERY

Sonozaki.Noriko.full.2012345.jpg

Sonozaki.Noriko.full.2040026.jpg
RVZJdkJ.jpg

Huh. *holds Yukine in front of Yumi*
No reaction?
Weird

Anyways, accepted.

Zuru Draughon
887a258e3bc48de0ca0b265579e4fd8b.jpg
Image by: Ocono

Basics
Year: 1st
Dorm Number: 205
Talent: Floral Designer
Personality
Despite the 'resting bitch face' that her face is, Zuru is quite the kind and considerate soul. She hardly loses her patience with most people, but there will always be the exceptional few that will press her buttons quickly. Observant, adaptable, and open-minded Zuru allows her life to flow its way through her. But if she sees that things may not be going her way then she will do all that she can to change that. Around people Zuru is a joy to be around compared to when she is alone, where she is quiet and lost in thought. At first her relationships start out with the other person approaching her, Zuru never approaches anyone at first, not unless she sees that they are even worse than her at socializing. She feels awkward whenever she tries to meet someone new so she prefers just being with that individual and perhaps having them start the relationship. Only then when she can figure out the appropriate cues to tell about herself will Zuru start opening up to the person. But she does not need to know a person to be kind to someone. She's quite open to animals and small children since she realizes that more often than not they will not approach her.

Upon meeting someone she tries to restrain herself from placing judgment on the individual until she has gotten to know them. But when she starts learning about someone Zuru can be quite critical of the person, especially those she is close with. She does not do this out of spite or anything like that but rather to see the qualities that make up the individual and that she must accept. As for Zuru herself she is always reflecting over her qualities and decisions of her life and looking at changes in between. And if work needs to be done to better herself then she will try to fix it.

Looking at surface qualities of Zuru she can be considered; analytical, intelligent, relaxed at times, enjoys humor and loving others, an introvert, and much more. You will just have to get close to Zuru to find out more.
History
Nothing traumatic or exciting Zuru's familial situation before moving into Sakurasou was living with her mother and her aunt. Zuru's mother could be said is not the best example for her daughter; dropping out of college, getting pregnant before marriage, and struggling to maintain her job in order to provide for her child. Her aunt at first shut the door to her mother's face until Zuru's aunt placed her eyes on Zuru and instantly fell in love. Zuru's aunt was never blessed with the ability to bear a child so she wanted to raise Zuru like her own.

Zuru's mother didn't give her up that easily though. But since the sisters were close siblings it didn't take long until Zuru's aunt decided to help out Zuru and her mom. So Zuru grew up under the care of the two sisters.

Zuru's aunt was the owner of a floral shop, so it's not too hard to see where Zuru found her passion for floral design. It was an activity she excelled at. Sure there was her academics, otherwise she was average on most extracurricular activities. So when she was old enough, Zuru began diving into the research of many flower types and the techniques into floral design. Her mother embraced this hobby of Zuru's, while her aunt disapproved. The last thing her aunt wanted was for Zuru to end up like her mother so she shot down this talent that was "not beneficial" to Zuru's future. This of course did not settle well with Zuru. Most of her life Zuru would listen to what her aunt had to say, but when it came to her passion for flowers and floral design Zuru stood strong. She argued with her aunt about wanting to pursue her passion and attend Suimei University of Arts. It took about three years of working with no pay at the floral shop and working on commissions of regulars with her masterpieces to convince her aunt that she had the passion and talent for it. But in the end her aunt still wouldn't fund for her schooling.

When it seemed as though her dreams were coming to an end, Zuru's mother presented the money for her schooling. Turned out that Zuru's mother had been saving money for her daughter ever since the first day she worked. After Zuru's mother said she would fund for Zuru's schooling, it was hard for Zuru's aunt to stop her. So with a defeated sigh Zuru's aunt allowed Zuru to attend Suimei University.
Extra
Current Relationships:
Other: As much as she loves plants and natures, she has a huge fear of bees.

Zuru Draughon

Image by: Ocono
no slide

Personality
Despite the 'resting bitch face' that her face is, Zuru is quite the kind and considerate soul. She hardly loses her patience with most people, but there will always be the exceptional few that will press her buttons quickly. Observant, adaptable, and open-minded Zuru allows her life to flow its way through her. But if she sees that things may not be going her way then she will do all that she can to change that. Around people Zuru is a joy to be around compared to when she is alone, where she is quiet and lost in thought. At first her relationships start out with the other person approaching her, Zuru never approaches anyone at first, not unless she sees that they are even worse than her at socializing. She feels awkward whenever she tries to meet someone new so she prefers just being with that individual and perhaps having them start the relationship. Only then when she can figure out the appropriate cues to tell about herself will Zuru start opening up to the person. But she does not need to know a person to be kind to someone. She's quite open to animals and small children since she realizes that more often than not they will not approach her.

Upon meeting someone she tries to restrain herself from placing judgment on the individual until she has gotten to know them. But when she starts learning about someone Zuru can be quite critical of the person, especially those she is close with. She does not do this out of spite or anything like that but rather to see the qualities that make up the individual and that she must accept. As for Zuru herself she is always reflecting over her qualities and decisions of her life and looking at changes in between. And if work needs to be done to better herself then she will try to fix it.

Looking at surface qualities of Zuru she can be considered; analytical, intelligent, relaxed at times, enjoys humor and loving others, an introvert, and much more. You will just have to get close to Zuru to find out more.

History
Nothing traumatic or exciting Zuru's familial situation before moving into Sakurasou was living with her mother and her aunt. Zuru's mother could be said is not the best example for her daughter; dropping out of college, getting pregnant before marriage, and struggling to maintain her job in order to provide for her child. Her aunt at first shut the door to her mother's face until Zuru's aunt placed her eyes on Zuru and instantly fell in love. Zuru's aunt was never blessed with the ability to bear a child so she wanted to raise Zuru like her own.

Zuru's mother didn't give her up that easily though. But since the sisters were close siblings it didn't take long until Zuru's aunt decided to help out Zuru and her mom. So Zuru grew up under the care of the two sisters.

Zuru's aunt was the owner of a floral shop, so it's not too hard to see where Zuru found her passion for floral design. It was an activity she excelled at. Sure there was her academics, otherwise she was average on most extracurricular activities. So when she was old enough, Zuru began diving into the research of many flower types and the techniques into floral design. Her mother embraced this hobby of Zuru's, while her aunt disapproved. The last thing her aunt wanted was for Zuru to end up like her mother so she shot down this talent that was "not beneficial" to Zuru's future. This of course did not settle well with Zuru. Most of her life Zuru would listen to what her aunt had to say, but when it came to her passion for flowers and floral design Zuru stood strong. She argued with her aunt about wanting to pursue her passion and attend Suimei University of Arts. It took about three years of working with no pay at the floral shop and working on commissions of regulars with her masterpieces to convince her aunt that she had the passion and talent for it. But in the end her aunt still wouldn't fund for her schooling.

When it seemed as though her dreams were coming to an end, Zuru's mother presented the money for her schooling. Turned out that Zuru's mother had been saving money for her daughter ever since the first day she worked. After Zuru's mother said she would fund for Zuru's schooling, it was hard for Zuru's aunt to stop her. So with a defeated sigh Zuru's aunt allowed Zuru to attend Suimei University.

Extra
Current Relationships:
Other: As much as she loves plants and natures, she has a huge fear of bees.
Accepted
So.
We have someone allergic and someone afraid of bees.
Ain't that the bees knees.

"..."
- Zephyr

Ookurikara.full.2077382.jpg Name
Zephyr G Fae

Year
Second year

Dorm Number

Talent
Novel Writing/Play Writing/Poetry [Undiscovered]

Personality
A conflicted dreamer, a bird yet to take flight, or maybe a confused child. How would one begin to describe a simple boy such as Zephyr. At this heart Zephyr fancies himself a story teller. He is constantly thinking of fantastical subjects, knights fighting dragons, pirates on the high sea, Gods of old creating the earth and the mythos that surround them, etc. His overactive imagination seems to pull Zephyr away from reality all too frequently. Often forcing Zephyr to think a bit harder about what he made up and what is real. Story telling is his passion, nothing fills him with joy quite like enrapturing an audience with a tall tale. Because his mind has a tendency to wander Zephyr has a hard time focusing on one thing for long periods of time. If something begins to bore him he will often retreat into the land of his own fantasy's. He is an inward thinker, the type of person who is quiet and rarely shares their own thoughts. Even though Zephyr can be absent minded in most situations when he is engaged with something he is passionate about the boy adopts a one track mind set that can often drip into being manic.

Although Zephyr is quiet and aloof he is not inherently shy. He has no problem being with others and although he is unconformable when around too many people (because the loud noise they create) he can still function just fine. His stoic quiet is a byproduct of his lack of self-esteem. Zephyr has a habit of second guessing himself at every chance he can often thinking his words have little value and his presence, unnecessary. Because of this Zephyr will usually hold his tongue unless prompted to speak, which is the source of his silence. Upon the first meeting Zephyr can seem cold and distant, but that hardly speaks to his true character. Zephyr simply believes others can spend their time better else where rather then talking to him. It is because Zephyr has little faith within himself that he also has little faith in his stories. He is hesitant in sharing his stories in any form. The boy holds himself back far too much and although he knows this habit only brings sadness he cannot stop.

When Zephyr begins to sink too deep into self-loathing one can find him on the field. Zephyr is apt to engage in any and all physical sports. Once he gets the adrenaline flowing so much of that self hate seems to just melt away. So Zephyr often involves himself in team or solo sports. He isn't picky about which sport, so long as Zephyr is moving he is a bit more confident, a bit more happy. At least until the adrenaline wears off.

History
Zephyr has always had a hard time deciding if his upbringing was fortunate lot, or a stroke misfortune. He was both healthy into a happy family that loved him. Childhood was never much of a struggle and other then the occasional rough patches he always had his base needs fulfilled. He considers himself lucky for all that he has, yet despite all that Zephyr always wished that he was born too a different set of parents.

Zephyr's mother and father had always been very blunt with their feelings, no matter how harsh. The two of them went for the "tough love" approach to parenting, much to Zephyr's dismay. No matter what age he was, anything that didn't meat their standards was hardly acceptable. His first self portrait was thrown into the trash: this was when he was 6. At his choral performance he was told his voice wasn't Alto enough to justify him being in that section: age 8. His parents refused to clap at his first play: age 11. He was almost taken out of school because his calculus skills were not where they should have been: age 13.

At 14, Zephyr and his parents got invited to a poetry and short story open mic that some family friends were hosting. They were hardly the type of family to turn down a free show, and dinner at that, so they went. Zephyr didn't know what to expect, he had never been to an event quite like this one. That night, that magical night, is one Zephyr would never forget. He wasn't sure what exactly made that night so magical, was it the way the stories were told, or maybe the myriad of fun and interesting tales that were told? Regardless, Zephyr found himself taken by the many good stories, and was changed for the better by it. That is how he would impress his parents. all those years of never being able to approve of him would finally stop. At least that's what Zephyr was thinking until the three left the building. His parents began to make fun and berate everyone that had told their story. Calling them a bunch of starving artists, labeling them as hippies and people who couldn't make it in the real world. All the way home his parents insulted the very profession of writing and poetry. Once they had all entered the house, Zephyr's mother asked him if he would ever wish to become a lazy, no good, story teller. His fear, his doubt, his self loathing forced him to speak before his brain could comprehend what he was saying. He said no.

That was that, Zephyr had given up on trying to gain his parents favor, the far off goal seemed to be a fruitless battle and one Zephyr no longer wished to fight. He kept to himself, becoming something of a recluse. He wished not to prove anything to anyone anymore. All he wanted was to keep to himself, and write alone. He kept his passion a secret from his parents, and from the world.

Current Relationships
N/A

Other
Although Zephyr harbors an extreme dislike for sharing his stories face to face all of his writings can be found on a site called Our Own World under the username Zephyrous. He posts frequently and has many ongoing series. As well as other, unbecoming, works.

He has a tattoo of a dragon coiling around his arm, however this tattoo is made with non permanent (but long lasting) ink.

Sitting down
Ookurikara.full.2077378.jpg

Dat full body shot
Ookurikara.full.2077375.jpg

Young Zephyr and his favorite blankie
Ookurikara.full.2077383.jpg

"I guess they didn't like the tea either..."
Ookurikara.full.2077380.jpg

Can't resist dogs
Ookurikara.600.2077508.jpg

Last edited:

"..."
- Zephyr

View attachment 316213 Name
Zephyr G Fae

Year
Second year

Dorm Number

Talent
Writing/Play Writing/Poetry [Undiscovered]

Personality
A conflicted dreamer, a bird yet to take flight, or maybe a confused child. How would one begin to describe a simple boy such as Zephyr. At this heart Zephyr fancies himself a story teller. He is constantly thinking of fantastical subjects, knights fighting dragons, pirates on the high sea, Gods of old creating the earth and the mythos that surround them, etc. His overactive imagination seems to pull Zephyr away from reality all too frequently. Often forcing Zephyr to think a bit harder about what he made up and what is real. Story telling is his passion, nothing fills him with joy quite like enrapturing an audience with a tall tale. Because his mind has a tendency to wander Zephyr has a hard time focusing on one thing for long periods of time. If something begins to bore him he will often retreat into the land of his own fantasy's. He is an inward thinker, the type of person who is quiet and rarely shares their own thoughts. Even though Zephyr can be absent minded in most situations when he is engaged with something he is passionate about the boy adopts a one track mind set that can often drip into being slightly manic.

Although Zephyr is quiet and aloof he is not inherently shy. He has no problem being with others and although he is unconformable when around too many people (because the loud noise they create) he can still function just fine. His stoic quiet is a byproduct of his lack of self-esteem. Zephyr has a habit of second guessing himself at every chance he can often thinking his words have little value and his presence, unnecessary. Because of this Zephyr will usually hold his tongue unless prompted to speak, which is the source of his silence. Upon the first meeting Zephyr can seem cold and distant, but that hardly speaks to his true character. Zephyr simply believes others can spend their time better else where rather then talking to him. It is because Zephyr has little faith within himself that he also has little faith in his stories. He is hesitant in sharing his stories in any form. The boy holds himself back far too much, and although he knows this habit only brings sadness he cannot stop.

When Zephyr begins to sink too deep into self-loathing one can find him on the field. Zephyr is apt to engage in any and all physical sports. Once he gets the adrenaline flowing so much of that self hate seems to just melt away. So Zephyr often involves himself in team or solo sports. He isn't pick about which sport, so long as Zephyr is moving he is just a bit more confident, a bit more happy. At least until the adrenaline wears off.

History
Zephyr has always had a hard time deciding if his upbringing was fortunate lot, or a stroke misfortune. He was both healthy into a happy family that loved him. Childhood was never much of a struggle and other then the occasional rough patches he always had his base needs fulfilled. He considers himself lucky for all that he has, yet despite all that Zephyr always wished that he was born too a different set of parents.

Zephyr's mother and father had always been very blunt with their feelings, no matter how harsh. The two of them went for the "tough love" approach to parenting, much to Zephyr's dismay. No matter what age he was, anything that didn't meat their standards was hardly acceptable. His first self portrait was thrown into the trash: this was when he was 6. At his choral performance he was told his voice wasn't Alto enough to justify him being in that section: age 8. His parents refused to clap at his first play: age 11. He was almost taken out of school because his calculus skills were not where they should have been: age 13.

At 14, Zephyr and his parents got invited to a poetry and short story open mic that some family friends were hosting. They were hardly the type of family to turn down a free show, and dinner at that, so they went. Zephyr didn't know what to expect, he had never been to an event quite like this one. That night, that magical night, is one Zephyr would never forget. He wasn't sure what exactly made that night so magical, was it the way the stories were told, or maybe the myriad of fun and interesting tales that were told? Regardless, Zephyr found himself taken by the many good stories, and was changed for the better by it. That is how he would impress his parents. all those years of never being able to approve of him would finally stop. At least that's what Zephyr was thinking until the three left the building. His parents began to make fun and berate everyone that had told their story. Calling them a bunch of starving artists, labeling them as hippies and people who couldn't make it in the real world. All the way home his parents insulted the very profession of writing and poetry. Once they had all entered the house, Zephyr's mother asked him if he would ever wish to become a lazy, no good, story teller. His fear, his doubt, his self loathing forced him to speak before his brain could comprehend what he was saying. He said no.

That was that, Zephyr had given up on trying to gain his parents favor, the far off goal seemed to be a fruitless battle and one Zephyr no longer wished to fight. He kept to himself, becoming something of a recluse. He wished not to prove anything to anyone anymore. All he wanted was to keep to himself, and write alone. He kept his passion a secret from his parents, and from the world.

Current Relationships
N/A

Other
Although Zephyr harbors an extreme dislike for sharing his stories face to face all of his writings can be found on a site called Our Own World under the username Zephyrous. He posts frequently and has many ongoing series. As well as other, unbecoming, works.

He has a tattoo of a dragon coiling around his arm, however this tattoo is made with non permanent (but long lasting) ink.

Sitting down
View attachment 316214

Dat full body shot
View attachment 316216

Young Zephyr and his favorite blankie
View attachment 316215

"I guess they didn't like the tea either..."
View attachment 316220

Can't resist dogs
View attachment 316218

*throws puppos*
Accepted