• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ℋ℮їґṧ: SIGMA OoC Thread

Yo guys. Please respond to the main RP. Found out that I wrote the last RP post with both Adrian and the DM.

Perambulation Perambulation Just to be sure. In your post, the NU detach managed to swoop up Smierc resistance. Does that include Raslan's team, since they haven't really engaged yet, but are on their way?

Perambulation Perambulation Just to be sure. In your post, the NU detach managed to swoop up Smierc resistance. Does that include Raslan's team, since they haven't really engaged yet, but are on their way?
(I would personally wager not. Cos to be fair, that's going to be a clusterfuck of all sorts of calibers. But on that note, I don't know if Perambulation is wanting the fight done with or not.)
(Edit: Trying to get a post up, been busier than expected this Christmas, that and my dog get scratched on the face by a rat. Cleaning the blood up was a mess, but at the end of the day and once I found the other half of the rat it wasn't that bad of a scratch and the dog was sure to let the rat know.)

(I would personally wager not. Cos to be fair, that's going to be a clusterfuck of all sorts of calibers. But on that note, I don't know if Perambulation is wanting the fight done with or not.)
(Edit: Trying to get a post up, been busier than expected this Christmas, that and my dog get scratched on the face by a rat. Cleaning the blood up was a mess, but at the end of the day and once I found the other half of the rat it wasn't that bad of a scratch and the dog was sure to let the rat know.)
Gee, sounds like a lot of work. But that's one epic Christmas. I envy you.

Trappy Trappy

I intended on getting rid of the initial Smierc response to the Retribution threat, before Raslan and those Smiercs head on down. The plan is that you guys will get down and engage the New Union/Retribution forces as they make their way onto the nearby cargo transport, then you guys try to head out to the main facility in your own transports as well to warn the main Fragment facilities of an incoming New Union task force.

Trappy Trappy

I intended on getting rid of the initial Smierc response to the Retribution threat, before Raslan and those Smiercs head on down. The plan is that you guys will get down and engage the New Union/Retribution forces as they make their way onto the nearby cargo transport, then you guys try to head out to the main facility in your own transports as well to warn the main Fragment facilities of an incoming New Union task force.
Sounds good, I'll get a post up first thing tomorrow.

Just a general shoutout guys, please don't kill off Raslan's Mortus Troopers like that, I need them for his story. Should've stated this earlier, my bad.

QizPizza QizPizza I'd like to keep that Mortus Trooper alive, but I can work with how it is. So would you prefer to have him assumed dead, or do you want to change that kill to a regular?

In general, do not kill NPCs associated or created by any RPer. Same rules of killing other RPers apply in this case (ask permission, and if refused do not post at all)

Just a general shoutout guys, please don't kill off Raslan's Mortus Troopers like that, I need them for his story. Should've stated this earlier, my bad.

QizPizza QizPizza I'd like to keep that Mortus Trooper alive, but I can work with how it is. So would you prefer to have him assumed dead, or do you want to change that kill to a regular?
I'll change it.

Hey, was about to post when Kaboom did. Don't get me wrong, the action seems cool and all, but is it just me or did Raslan(an OC) just get bunnied really hard in that post? Or am I mistaken?

Correction, It is definitely Raslan, and it's definitely looking like some bunnying. Breaking armor, controlling him, the works.

Oh, we had an agreement on Discord. He and I are friends.

As for the armor-breaking, they're cracks and fissures. Davo's spear-hand thing chipped a small chunk off, leaving the eye visible. The damage to Raslan's shield is limited to just his shield, with minimal damage to his actual armor (kinda like in Iron Man, when he gets hit, and alarms start popping up all over the place in his HUD). He'll explain it better in his post later today.

We planned this out relatively long ago, and had some major interference during the operation phase (namely some guy getting hit with a force of 200000 Newtons directly into a wall, and J getting "delayed" bit by being dragged back to cover). If you want further confirmation, you can ask Trappy Trappy .

Oh, we had an agreement on Discord. He and I are friends.

As for the armor-breaking, they're cracks and fissures. Davo's spear-hand thing chipped a small chunk off, leaving the eye visible. The damage to Raslan's shield is limited to just his shield, with minimal damage to his actual armor (kinda like in Iron Man, when he gets hit, and alarms start popping up all over the place in his HUD). He'll explain it better in his post later today.

We planned this out relatively long ago, and had some major interference during the operation phase (namely some guy getting hit with a force of 200000 Newtons directly into a wall, and J getting "delayed" bit by being dragged back to cover). If you want further confirmation, you can ask Trappy Trappy .
Poof. I is here.

In fact, looking back at this post, I think J's in a heckin' big disadvantage. A few attacks from Six might take the guy down for good, even.

In fact, looking back at this post, I think J's in a heckin' big disadvantage. A few attacks from Six might take the guy down for good, even.
Ironically.....

Six is about to confront him. But hey, you guys are gonna learn something about her in a second too. Nothing too big, but amusing.

Ironically.....

Six is about to confront him. But hey, you guys are gonna learn something about her in a second too. Nothing too big, but amusing.
I look forward to it! In fact, I was getting a bit worried that we're escalating the fight too fast, and might leave sort-of an awkward situation for you guys :P

Chak Chak Yes, he does. He doesn't have a translator, actually. The next best thing is his AI, which is about as reliable as Google Translate, using voice recognition, while drunk. But yes, he understands. He speaks, too.

Chak Chak Yes, he does. He doesn't have a translator, actually. The next best thing is his AI, which is about as reliable as Google Translate, using voice recognition, while drunk. But yes, he understands. He speaks, too.
Okay, cool, that'll be fun. Can't wait til his AI and he try to figure this out.

Kabboom Kabboom
Trappy Trappy

This the the most exciting thing Six has done in her life. Outside of using her Neural Spike to mess with their leader Saegner and keep herself, and on occasion other, out of trouble haha.

Wait, so to clear up a minor confusion on my end Chak Chak

So, Retribution's gonna engage... everyone, but mostly Raslan, and Six is gonna engage.... everyone as well, but mostly J or Retribution?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back