• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ℋ℮їґṧ: SIGMA OoC Thread

This RP still going strong and have character openings? If so id love to rejoin. As I now have time in my life to pursue a detailed RP.

Lappi Lappi

Nothing stopping you from using your own character.

Summary:

ARC 1: The New Union tries to strike at the Smierc's weapons manufacturing planet, Yabrao, but fails because of a new super weapon (a green energy wave that destroys/disables all ships, except for extremely heavily armored, caught in the radius)

ARC 2: The New Union's capital world, New Krona, is invaded by the Smiercs. The New Kronan Defense Fleet tries to defend against the massive armada, but fails once again because of the enemy's super weapon. New Krona is currently under control of the Smierc Collective, while the New Union is using Thorix as a temporary capital.

ARC 3: Currently underway. The New Union detected a massive assault fleet in orbit of Portus, a captured New Union planet, that could decisively break through the New Union's feeble defenses and allow for complete domination. The New Union coordinated with the Portus Underground Movement to launch a strike team of Sabre Corps/Twisted Wolves to sabotage the orbiting shipyard. Once enough are destroyed and the Smiercs are in confusion, the Scouting Fleet, Spero, launched out of hyperspace to clean up the rest and pick up the Sabre Corps/Twisted Wolves. The attack is successful, and the enemy assault fleet is severely crippled. New prototype blueprints of the enemy's green energy wave superweapon are discovered, and will lead into the next ARC's mission.

I have an idea for reintroducing John. If the New Union is having another mission soon maybe they put out request for mercenaries.

QizPizza QizPizza
Man, if you think you're armour's bulky, I can only imagine Ilik is just going to have to live in the landing hanger haha
I mean... the armor won't fit through most doors, and sitting in normal chairs is basically out of question, with how much it weighs. Besides, no one want to have a literal livewire with a holomortar strapped on his back within 20 meters of them, no matter how much it is insisted that it's "perfectly insulated".

I mean... the armor won't fit through most doors, and sitting in normal chairs is basically out of question, with how much it weighs. Besides, no one want to have a literal livewire with a holomortar strapped on his back within 20 meters of them, no matter how much it is insisted that it's "perfectly insulated".
Fair enough, though Ilik is a ten foot tall, chitin and scale covered, chitin armoured, four armed, spear weilding alien with a tail that probably weighs as much as a standard sized man XD

Fair enough, though Ilik is a ten foot tall, chitin and scale covered, chitin armoured, four armed, spear weilding alien with a tale that probably weighs as much as a standard sized man XD
I imagine my suit to be about 7 feet tall in total, weighing in at about halt a ton, give or take. Oh, that's not to mention the thrusters that propel my character at half the speed of sound. No one wants that to go off in any room that's not a warehouse or hanger. It won't hurt my character too much, given that he uses the heaviest armor possible, but it's gonna break just a few things.

Basically the heaviest suit is the fastest suit. Cause logic.

I imagine my suit to be about 7 feet tall in total, weighing in at about halt a ton, give or take. Oh, that's not to mention the thrusters that propel my character at half the speed of sound. No one wants that to go off in any room that's not a warehouse or hanger. It won't hurt my character too much, given that he uses the heaviest armor possible, but it's gonna break just a few things.

Basically the heaviest suit is the fastest suit. Cause logic.
So clearly we're the tide-breakers of the group.

Don't forget Fireteam Comet! We're basically the Federation from Star Trek.

Not because of our determination or resolve, or our ingenuity, just because of all the unique bullshit we can pull out of our asses for just that occasion. hehe

Not if my character turns himself to mush first, or gets his team killed first. (Reference to how poorly the previous Arc went for my character)
Follow behind Ilik and carry a big gun. He's resistant to energy weapons(not immune, resistant) and has shields.

Follow behind Ilik and carry a big gun. He's resistant to energy weapons(not immune, resistant) and has shields.
Doesn't that defeat the purpose of the ability flying at half the speed of sound, carrying a 7 foot sword? Sure it has risks, but it would cause complete chaos when my character breaks through enemy lines and switches to a more manageable 50 mph

QizPizza QizPizza just for clarification, you're in my Fireteam, right? You're at my ship right now? Well, "my" ship.
Yes, I am. Are you glad you don't have to deal with a half ton projectile with a low key death wish flying at 350 mph toward you?

Sure am. Though, now with our powers combined, the Smierc are gonna be in for one hell of a surprise. Half ton projectile breaks their ranks, and then an entire dropship lands on the survivors. Cuz dats how Comet roll

Sure am. Though, now with our powers combined, the Smierc are gonna be in for one hell of a surprise. Half ton projectile breaks their ranks, and then an entire dropship lands on the survivors. Cuz dats how Comet roll
Then we add a ten foot tall alien that basically can't be killed by plasma and energy weapons and it's safe to say Fireteam Comet is officially the most broken team.

Doesn't that defeat the purpose of the ability flying at half the speed of sound, carrying a 7 foot sword? Sure it has risks, but it would cause complete chaos when my character breaks through enemy lines and switches to a more manageable 50 mph

Yes, I am. Are you glad you don't have to deal with a half ton projectile with a low key death wish flying at 350 mph toward you?
Let Ilik break ranks and stay mostly unnoticed behind him, then, when they think to close ranks on Ilik, you break loose and tear into them with a 7 foot sword. Now, rather than risk one tide-breaker getting surrounded, there are two gouging a line into the crowd and keeping it there for their allies to catch up to.

Shock and awe is all fun and good unless there isn't an exit strategy. Then it's just shock and aw shit I'm trpped behind enemy lines.

Let Ilik break ranks and stay mostly unnoticed behind him, then, when they think to close ranks on Ilik, you break loose and tear into them with a 7 foot sword. Now, rather than risk one tide-breaker getting surrounded, there are two gouging a line into the crowd and keeping it there for their allies to catch up to.

Shock and awe is all fun and good unless there isn't an exit strategy. Then it's just shock and aw shit I'm trpped behind enemy lines.
I'm good with exits. I can turn into what's basically a ghost. You're the one who has to worry about an exit. But still, that seems to be a nice plan.

Suddenly, J realized that there are bigger swords than his flamey stab boi. He must compensate further

Users who are viewing this thread

Back