• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ᴋᴋᴏ ᴋᴋᴏ ᴛᴏᴜʀ

Sign

ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʀᴇᴇs
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
budidaya.regular.png

4yiJTw3t.jpg
JqpIUS0t.jpg
ulR9smWt.png

P l o t .
Single. The one term that represents personal freedom, happiness, status, and solitude. It gives you time for yourself, working on your independence to discover the real you. This program was assembled for those that have been struggling to find someone there for them. This show was aired as a South Korean celebrity variety show ten years ago, but the ratings of the show dropped and got canceled. Due to a high demand of attention by many entertainers going through the hardship of depression, anger, and confusion, the new producers took over to give them another chance at love.

The rebirth of Kko Kko Tour now resides in a bustling city of Seoul. But for those that have applied, what is in store for them? The significance of friendship and love will go into play, and rivalry with others may happen. Our first location will occur in Bora Bora with different things to do each day.

vNuKbYMt.png
13myhfyt.png
rXNcjult.png

[Realistic face claims] [Romance] [Celebrities]

Last edited:
Weather & Time

tumblr_ovqcddZ8EQ1wwgk41o1_1280.jpg

Clear Skies; Evening (1pm)

Month&Day
cM6jGBE.png

Happy birthday!

D7kre8Z.png

Munji! [June 3rd]

Summer will start on the 20th (and the beginning of the roleplay starts on the 11th) Mun Ji's birthday passed (June 3rd) and there will be an option to celebrate his birthday on one of the days. Those that are legal can drink on that day (lmao).

Starting Point

fireplace-building-stone-bank-garden-design-cosy-summer-evenings.jpg

Welcome to Kko Kko Tour! You have been officially invited to Bora Bora. Once you have arrived from the airport and to the rooms (please direct towards the navigation bar above for information about that) the MC will greet you in front of the fireplace at the front yard.

fp5aBnc.png

Last edited:
tumblr_oudr98D8kr1v15mdfo4_400.png
Angel Hirai
Angel was extremely nervous as she stepped off the plane onto beautiful Bora Bora. She was excited about exploring the place, but the experience was also terrifying since it was made for singles. She followed her manager out of the airport, hiding her face. Her puppy Muffin followed her, barking at the passing strangers. Angel only came on one condition, Muffin could join her. Muffin was her beloved baby, she didn't want to leave him alone.

"We will be there in thirty minutes," Her manager spoke as they piled into the car. Angel noticed the various cameras in the car and dipped her head. "Hello." She greeted the camera. "I'm Angel Hirai." She waved, giving a shy smile. Angel was a bit wierded out by the cameras, but remembered this would be her life for a long time now, she would just have to get used to it.

Once the car stopped, Angel climbed out, picking up Muffin and holding the struggling puppy who barked in protest but she didn't trust him to not go bounding away, since she had taken off his leash in the car. Angel grabbed one bag in her arm and let her manager carry the other. Angel took a few seconds to admire the beautiful house. She could definitely get used to this view. Angel noticed another presence and blushed when she saw a male next to the fire pit and several cameras.

"Oh, Hello." She bowed immediately, "You must be the MC?" She asked curiously, hesitantly walking over, holding the struggling puppy close so he wouldn't jump at the male.
coded by: y o u n g j a e

tumblr_ou87o8FEWS1s404lro2_400.gif
Lee Sung Kyung
Kyung arrived at the same time as Angel, but on ferry. He had came a day early and decided to enjoy Bora Bora before he dived into this competition. Kyung grabbed his bags and headed to his managers car, biting on his lip nervously.

He bowed to the cameras and took out his phone, too nervous to think about the cameras, so instead he texted his mom. On arrival, he grabbed his bags and dragged them out of the car, huffing at how much the luggage weighed. He had packed way too much.

Sung Kyung heard a voice and looked up, noticing a girl he recognized as Angel Hirai, his company junior. What were the odds. He chuckled and snuck up behind her, slipping an arm around her waist too scare her. She screamed, punching him in the chest and he winced but smiled. "Hey Angel."

"Sung Kyung? You're here too? Yay!" The girl grinned, hugging him tightly. The two weren't close but they had hung out once or twice and had done a few performances together, and being the good senior he was, he tried to take her under his wing.

"Yep! At least I know someone." Sung Kyung turned around, finally noticing the male standing there. "OH!" Kyung turned bright red and instantly bowed, "H-Hello." He stuttered, playing with his shirt.
coded by: y o u n g j a e

Han Chiyo

[border=0px solid blue]

Mentioned: Sign Sign youngkyun youngkyun
Action: Introductions
Outfit:
Mood:Excited
[/border]
Chiyo was sleeping deeply as if she were back home in her bed although she was currently on a plane. She had grown bored of playing games on her phone and dozed off while listening to music while planning out new choreography. The moment her head jerked with the plane Chiyo woke up in a daze before realizing that the plane had finally touched down. She stood up with the others on the plane and tossed her carry on book bag onto her shoulder. The sun's rays were intense and forced her to shield her eyes as she took in the beautiful scenery of Bora Bora. A car had appeared at the airport for Chiyo and the driver told her about the show and how her bags would be placed into her designated room while she went on to meet the other singles and the MC.

Chiyo smiled brightly in the back and waved at the cameras placed in the car, "Good mornin' everybody! I'm Han Chiyo and I hope I have a lot of fun here. Oh wait, maybe it's the afternoon. I guess it doesn't matter..." Chiyo droned on before she gave up completely and started making cute faces while she was wondering how this first encounter would work out. The car had finally came to halt allowing Chiyo to get out, she made her way towards the small gathering of people as the camera followed her around. She bowed deeply when she walked up to them, "Hello everyone, my name's Han Chiyo and it's a pleasure to meet you all." Chiyo decided to check out the others and found them to be quite attractive, she grinned and couldn't wait to meet the others.

coding by @Wapiti

Last edited:
Mun Ji
Mentions - Angel Hirai
Ji had planned for this day weeks in advance. He'd make multiple videos to send to his friend who he paid to edit and release them on upload days for him. As well as this he spent as much time with his dog, Bear, as possible before shipping him over a few days in advance. He missed his loyal companion and couldn't wait to see him again. Finally, he made a sleeping schedule so that he wouldn't be as jet lagged when he flew to Korea for Kko Kko Tour. He was excited.

The plane finally landed an hour ago and he had finally made his way through security and met up with his Great Uncle, his adoptive mother's father's brother, who had taken care of his beautiful puppy whom he missed so much. Ji and Bear were the perfect owner and dog ever. Ji had taken care of Bear for years and not a day goes by where he ever regrets having a dog.

After thanking his grandfather, Ji and Bear loaded up their luggage and hopped into the car to drive to Bora Bora. He was looking forward to the experience. He'd never left the States. When he was little his parents often invited everyone to their house for Christmas since it was huge and so he never travelled. He liked California and never felt like leaving but getting the call to do this wasn't the kind of offer you'd turn down. He was so unbelievably grateful and has been planning out every step to Korea since.

He soon arrived at Bora Bora and got out of the car before Bear jumped out. He got his luggage from the back (which consisted of a large suitcase, a medium duffle bag and his acoustic guitar) and walked into the building. Ji breathed heavily. Excitement turned to nerves. Why did this always happen? He began to worry about all the things that could go wrong. What if they were homophobic? What if they were racist towards people with mixed heritage? What if they knew he was adopted and made fun of him? What if they made fun of his dead mother and criminal father? Oh God, why did he come in the first place? This was the worst idea he had ever had. He exhaled. No, he thought. Everything was going to be fine. He had his dog with him and so everything would be fine.

Speaking of dogs, Bear stared growling. It took Ji a second to comprehend why but them he knew. There was a dog with one of the girls in the room. This was an easy fix. Ji cursed at the mountain dog in Spanish and he immediately stopped. He was a multilingual multiinstrumentalist singing dog whisperer. He smiled. He had a feeling that this was going to be good.

4N15Bosc.jpeg

s w e e t

Jaehyun Park
Jaehyun nervously ran a hand through his hair a few times, his leg involuntarily bouncing up and down in the backseat of the car he was sitting in. He could've sat in the front seat, as it was simply his manager driving him, though he still didn't know the man well enough to be comfortable enough to sit with him, as the positions had changed recently since the manager Jaehyun knew got fired for a reason unknown to him. "We're almost there now. Make sure you pull up your mask before getting out." His manager reminded him, slowly beginning to come to a stop. Jaehyun did as he was told, his nerves picking up as he thought about all the things that could go wrong. 'Come on Jae, think of the good things. At least you get to meet knew people, travel, and get a break from modeling for a while.

He sighed, and his manager noticing his worry tried to give him a comforting smile through the rear view mirror. "You'll do fine kid. You've got nothing to worry about." He said to which Jaehyung mumbled a thanks. His manager, who had gotten used to Jaehyun's quiet voice nodded his head, turning his attention back to the road. "May we stop here? I'd like to walk the rest of the way." Jaehyun asked pointing towards the road. "You wanna what?" The manager asked, as despite having gotten used to his quiet voice, he still couldn't get through that strange accent. "I'd like to stop here." Jaehyun repeated, doing his best not to get frustrated with himself. "Oh yeah, sure." The older man replied, pulling over to the side of the road.

Jaehyun then got out and took his things out the trunk, before closing it and beginning the rest of his journey on foot. It would give him some time to try and relax his nerves, as well as let him enjoy the scenery. Despite having traveled to many different places in his short years of living, Bora Bora had never been one of them, and he was truly excited. He wanted to try all the different foods they had, though he knew he had to restrain as because he was a model he had to hold his appearance, even while he was on what he considered a vacation.

Jaehyun knew that he was already quite underweight for a boy of his height, though he couldn't change that if he wanted to keep his job, and quite frankly, he did. It was a well paying one and he was still technically in college, meaning that there would only be so many places that he could work. He was snapped out of his thoughts as he arrived, and he instinctively clutched his suitcase tighter, until his knuckles turned white. He pulled his mask down to beneath his chin, seeing no real point in it (unlike his manager) and looked towards the group of people, as well as the cameras. He wasn't exactly sure what to do, and he simply waved at everyone, a small yet friendly smile on his face as he did so. "Hi everyone, I'm Jaehyun." He said, having somehow managed to find a bit of his voice.

Tags // MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha youngkyun youngkyun

s w e e t

code by pasta

fp5aBnc.png

"Aw man." Yakumi growled. The male took a break alone at a seafood restaurant, famous for their king crabs and lobster rolls. "Come on. You don't want to be late for the show, or else you're going to get punished too." Yakumi frowned, pouting. "Okay, okay. Fine. Your call boss. The place is near there so I'll catch a taxi and head over there." The young male tapped his phone, ending the call as the waitress zoomed in and out from the kitchen. "Um..." The young male lifted his hands up as if he were in a classroom. The waitress turned her concentration to Yakumi and nodded at him, giving him a signal of recognition. "Be right there." She stated in a hassled tone, speeding back towards the cook. Yakumi could no longer wait for her anymore. He rose from the table, moving the chair back as it made a loud, horrible squeak. He hastened towards the front desk, taking out his wallet as he handed the young lady cash. "This is for table 18. I didn't receive my food but I need to go. You guys can take it for yourself." The young lady glimpsed at him and responded blankly, acquiring the cash given by him. The young male raced out of the door, searching for a cab.

/ / / / / / / / /

"You barely made it." The producer reported to him. Yakumi cleared his sweat off with a tissue, gently dabbing it with the tip of the napkin. "You know, if I came late, I would've been so dead. That could have been bad." Yakumi replied, exploring the area for any presence of newcomers. "Well, you know the rules so we'll be leaving you with him. Call me if you need anything." Yakumi waved as the producer took his leave off of the set.

"Ready? 1,2,3, action!"

"Ah.." Yakumi fanned himself with both of his hands. "It's pretty hot." He placed both of his hands on his hips, waiting in front of the fireplace for the newcomers. "They should be coming soon." The awkward silence didn't help much since it was Yakumi alone. This was his first show that he was going to host. "We're here in Bora Bora! The beautiful ideal area to travel here for the beautiful scenery as well as the clear blue sea!" Yakumi lifted his arms out, explaining the wide and vast sea. He turned his attention towards a girl who timidly walked in, more interested in the house before bowing. Yakumi spotted a young male with blonde hair quietly walking up behind the girl and jumped at her. The two began conversing as if they knew each other already. "Well, that makes it easier for me." Yakumi thought in his head, smiling at the two as they walked towards him.

"Oh, hello. You must be the MC?" She questioned, holding a puppy in her arms as he waved at her.

"Hello! You must be our first guest!" He said with an excited tone. The male nodded his head as he politely bowed to her. "It's nice to meet you. I'm the MC, Yakumi" He replied to her and the male who quickly turned his attention to Yakumi. "OH!" He bowed with a shy smile. "H-Hello" He stuttered, playing with his shirt. Yakumi laughed as he pat the male on his shoulders. "Don't worry. I know we're all excited" Yakumi bowed at the two. "I'm Yakumi, the MC," he saw the puppy struggling to get out of her hands. "If you don't mind, you can go right into the house and put your belongings away." He directed his arms to the home, leading the two in. "There will be a message on the table, so I hope you get your response back to me soon." He smiled, waving to them. "I'd love to go in with you guys, but I have to guide the others. But I'll see you two inside for sure!" He smiled as he bowed, turning around to wait for the others.
youngkyun youngkyun
//////////////////////////////////

After he greeted the two, he waited for the others patiently. The producers and staffs were patiently waiting too, staring at the road. Suddenly, a car passed by, parking by the curb as a young, bright lady came out of the car, waving at the camera and everyone as she bowed to everyone. "Hello everyone, my name's Han Chiyo and it's a pleasure to meet you all." Yakumi's attention turned to Chiyo as he waved. "Hello! I'm the MC, Yakumi and it's nice to meet you" He smiled. He turned his body towards the house and pointed there, "They are inside the house unpacking at the moment. If you'd like, you can go right in and unpack. There will be a message in your room" He smiled, as he waved to her.
Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha

Another figure came in right after Chiyo. This time though, a Burmese mountain dog hopped out of the car before the male could reach to him. He had curly hair with a baby face that made him look young. He didn't look Korean and looked more American based on his clothing. The young male paused before reaching to the camera, frozen still as if something happened to him. "Um.." Yakumi walked up to Mun Ji and waved at him. "Hello," He said in fluent English. "Hopefully you speak Korean right?" Yakumi questioned, changing his language to Korean. Yakumi was hoping he wouldn't be offended by it. The reason why was because it was part of the show. If he couldn't speak Korean though, he didn't mind at all. "Anyway, you may come in and unpack your belongings. There will be a paper on the desk that'll give you a message." Yakumi smiled, pointing to the house. "Please feel free to make it your new home." He gestured a peace sign to the young male, hoping he wouldn't feel nervous on the first day.
MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx

Yakumi could do this all day. Not only this, but he was quite excited how the day was going to go. Although he knows that it'll be hard for him to have people see him as an MC, he knows that maybe this is the show that'll change it. The people were slowly coming, so at least Yakumi didn't feel so alone. A young male was strolling along with his belongings from the street. He didn't look like he was a local here in Bora Bora, and he looked quite familiar too... as if he had seen him somewhere (most likely from the magazines).

The young male waved his hands to the staff crew and to Yakumi, "Hi everyone, I'm Jaehyun." The male spoke. "Hello~" Yakumi bowed to Jaehyun, waving back. "It seems that you made it! Awesome! I already told the others to go inside and place their suitcases and belongings in their own room. There should be a paper on a desk that'll give you a message." Yakumi smiled, as he guided the young male to the house. "I hope you'll enjoy the stay!" He smiled. Moments after watching the male, he turned around, sighing in relief. One after another, Yakumi was ready for the segments. It seems like not everyone was here yet, but it would have been fine. The punishments that were set would be set the next day, so everyone from today coming late would be exempt.

u k i y o u k i y o

Han Chiyo

location ♥ Poolside | outfit ♥
|
Chiyo had followed the directions that MC Yakumi had given her and made her way towards her room. It was a rather large room for one person, just the way that she had liked it. There were some lingering feelings of disappointment since she had the idea that they would be paired up as roommates but quickly pushed them to the back of her mind. "Yakumi said something about a note being in here, so I wonder where it is?" Chiyo looked the room over before finding a note placed on the pillow of her bed. She grabbed it and took a seat on the floor as she read the note silently to herself. A broad smile appeared on her face, "Ah! There is a chance for me to get a roommate. I hope the person is nice at least...being cute works too. So there should be something under my bed that will pair to my partner during our stay." As Chiyo laid flush against the floor in search of the earring, her hamster-like cheeks were completely squished. Her hand searched for the object blindly and she let out a small squeak when she had found it.

With the earring sitting easily in her ear, her next mission was to chose an appropriate out for the pool. While going through her luggage, it was only a matter of time before Chiyo had a pile of bikinis at her feet. "Hm...these might not be appropriate for a first meeting or for television. Guess I'll just go with this one, cute but appropriate." Chiyo changed and made sure that her appearance was up to standards so she wouldn't walk out looking like a complete mess. She had decided to keep her hair down for the time being and offered Yakumi a friendly wave once she was close enough, "Well, well, looks like I'm the first one here MC Yakumi. I can't wait to meet everyone and have a lot of fun at the pool."

Sign Sign youngkyun youngkyun u k i y o u k i y o MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx
code by pasta

Mun Ji
Mentions - Yakumi Inou
Ji examined the TV Host. He had a cute face and was a clear eye catcher with his outfit. He could see why he had been chosen for this show: so much personality, style and awesomeness. "Yes I do speak Korean," he stated, "I speak multiple languages and Korean happens to be one of them and my favorite. Although my dog was trained in Spanish by my mother and so I speak to him in Spanish." He smiled at Jae to ensure he didn't feel awkward. "Thanks man! You're great," he complimented before continuing onward. He picked up the card not reading it yet incase anything had to be done before hand. Still, he sat with his big puppy and smiled at the incoming guests.

Of course, Ji being Ji meant he couldn't wait for long. He opened the note and read about how he could have a roommate. He hoped that if he did have one they were okay with big dogs but other than that he had no objection to having a roomie. He took his belongings and went to an empty bedroom in order to get ready. He rubbed some dry shampoo into his hair and styled it before changing into some cuter clothes. This included: a hooded fox sweater, a plain light blue tee, black jeans, and a pair of converse shoes. He looked in the mirror thinking he looked cute before going back downstairs to where his puppy was waiting for him. He patted his dog on the head before sitting back on his spot on the couch. He smiled. This was going to be good.

Last edited:
Hyun Woo couldn't stop fidgeting, playing with his watch and pulling at the collar of his shirt as he waited to disembark. Twice already he'd been asked by the flight attendants if his shirt was uncomfortable and he wanted a change and he couldn't well tell them it was because he was nervous and not because the shirt was too tight or itchy so both times he'd forced a smile and used what he hoped was his most confident and convincing voice to tell them he was alright. His inability to stop shifting probably wasn't helping his case though and he was only too glad to get off the plane and escape their watchful eyes. The iron tight control he prided on himself had been barely present throughout the flight and though he didn't want to admit it, his sister had got him good this time by getting him involved in this show. The idea of intimacy scared him in ways Sara could never understand but having it air on tv for everyone to see? He was surprised he had even gotten on the plane and hadn't yet fainted from fright and landed in hospital. Sure he wanted a relationship. He liked people. A girlfriend would be nice, welcome in fact if only such a relationship didn't require intimacy, vulnerability, letting people in. Having to express intimate, deeper emotions as his own and not as those of a character he played.

Stepping off the plane and onto Bora Bora, Hyun Woo took a deep breath, the tension leaving his body and his face easing into a relaxed smile. Relationship worries aside the island was a beautiful place. If he thought of this more as a vacation and less as the program it was he ought to be fine. Especially since everyone was here because they had problems with relationships. It wouldn't be odd if he left the show still single. Still...that would be easier said then done. He had his had earned image to protect and he'd be at a loss on what to do if one of the women fell for him. That would make everything a lot more complicated. Same if there were people he knew there. Biting back a sigh, Hyun Woo joined the group that had already gathered in the house, giving a little bow of his head and cordial smile as he introduced himself, voice coming out softer and gentler than he would have liked. "Hello, nice to meet you. I'm actor Seo Hyun Woo." A brief glance at some of the faces as he said his greetings told him there were some pretty famous people in the mix and for a moment he couldn't help but wonder if any of them would recognise him and felt even more out of place.

1436b0f8a9d919c71c9010197461e887--ulzzang-style-ulzzang-fashion.jpg

s w e e t

Jaehyun Park
Jaehyun smiled at Yakumi's words, enjoying how friendly the MC was. "It's nice to be here, thanks for letting me stay." He said as he readjusted his bag and begun to walk to the house that Yakumi had guided him to. As he entered the room he was just a bit disappointed that he didn't have a roommate like he thought he would, although his curiosity took priority when he saw the letter on the desk Yakumi was talking about. He was quite excited to see that he had the chance to get a roommate and soon found himself lunging underneath the bed. He began laughing at himself and only stopped when he hit his arm on the top of the bed, knowing it would likely bruise later, and that was if he was lucky.

His hand then landed on a piece of clothing and he quickly pulled his arm out from underneath the bed, not quite interested in hitting his arm again. He looked down at the item he retrieved from underneath the bed and wondered if it might've been something left behind by someone who stayed here previously. Nevertheless he put the glove on the table next to the letter, and placed his suitcase on top of the bed, beginning to search for proper clothing.

It didn't take long for him to find some blue swim trunks and a matching t-shirt, quickly throwing both of them on and tossing his other clothes next to his suitcase. He grabbed a brushed and quickly fixed his hair to make himself presentable, and slipped the glove into the pocket of his swim trunks, hoping that he wouldn't forget it before he got into the water. He had been getting ready to leave the room when he quickly walked back and grabbed a pair of black sunglasses, placing them on top of his head. He thought about it for a few more moments, wondering whether or not this would cause him to get an unsightly tan. He would have to watch out for them while he was on this trip, and hoped he packed enough sunscreen. He decided to longer ponder on the matter and exited, walking back over to the poolside as the note told him. He noticed a girl already standing there and walked over to her before smiling. "It's nice to meet you, I'm sure it'll be fun being here with you." He said with a smile, inwardly cringing at his own accent that he could never get rid of.

Tags // Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha Sign Sign

s w e e t

code by pasta

Han Chiyo

location ♥ Poolside | outfit ♥
|
Chiyo's head turned in the direction of the new voice and she greeted him with a friendly smile. The boy that stood by her seemed quite nervous but it was more endearing than cringe-worthy. "It's nice to meet you as well. I fully intend on making things lively around here, boring atmospheres aren't the best places for new people to bond in after all." The light breeze blew through her hair causing Chiyo to toy with the idea of putting it up. Chiyo let out a sound of surprise, "Ah! I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Han Chiyo but feel free to call me Chiyo or Chi. So what's your name stranger?"

In the back of her mind, Chiyo was wondering when the others would come out to join them for whatever the production team had prepared for them. She was still overly excited of the idea of getting a roommate. Having a room to herself was quite lonely since she had been use to sleeping with her siblings,

Sign Sign u k i y o u k i y o
code by pasta

fp5aBnc.png

Yakumi began freaking out, finding out that the producers had given the idols the wrong items to their roommate. "Ah.. shoot." He cursed himself under his breath. It was partially his fault that he didn't explain the letter properly. The young male put his hands behind his head, scratching it in frustration as a male walked out of the car, bowing. "Welcome, Seo Hyun Woo." Yakumi smiled as he bowed back to the actor. "You can go inside and place your belongings there. There is a letter in your room essential for this and hope you'll come back." He smiled at the actor, pointing at the houses where they were residing in. Yakumi headed inside of the house, walking in the living room where everyone shared and walked to the first door down the hallways on the first floor. The male quickly changed into a Hawaiian shirt and wore blue shorts, taking off his shoes so he could change into his sandals. He headed back outside, where there was no one to be seen, until Yakumi turned around, facing towards the house as one person's head popped out, walking outside as she stood Yakumi.

((Side note: u k i y o u k i y o I believe is still inside the house))

four-seasons-bora-bora.jpg

The male smiled as Chiyo, giving her a small chuckle filled with an awkward atmosphere. "How did you like the place? I hope it isn't too much. It's pretty nice inside the place...and oh! Plus you get to see the beautiful sunset through your window.... isn't that nice?" He asked, trying to start a conversation. "Ah, why don't we go to the pool? It's on the other side of here." Yakumi mentioned, heading first as he pointed to the back of the houses.

Back at the houses where the pool resided, the view of the ocean could be seen as well as a couple of houses. "Don't worry about any paparazzi here. We have made this place so it's private for the producers and staff." Yakumi stated. "I hope you're ready for icebreakers and games." He leaned towards Chiyo so he could reach an eye level to her height and winked.

Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back