• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ᴋᴋᴏ ᴋᴋᴏ ᴛᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴏᴄ

ramen.warriors ramen.warriors Please finish by the 9th. (If you can't, it's okay. Just let me know when to extend the deadline)

So it turns out that there aren't that many people in the roleplay so everyone will have their own room.

Mun Ji probably wouldn't want to celebrate his birthday with the others due to never really celebrating it in the first place. They could announce that his birthday was the week before but he wouldn't want to make a big deal about it. He's too humble.

Will be posting up the MC's reply by tomorrow or the next day. The reason he's essential for the first part is because there is already a mission that I set up already. (I have an ear infection so I've been laying down with my head tilted due to drops lmao)

Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha Niece probably is gonna go through surgery on wednesday and has been going through chemo for these couple of months. I haven't had time to come here, plus my laptop died rip. Apologies guys.

Hey guys! I will be responding to the roleplay (really late. I know sorry) and I'll be updating the SU and see if anyone was to remove/add themselves to the roleplay.

Bleh, I know it is a lame, bland post but a game segment is coming up soo. Heads up, the team will be having a blast on the beach the next day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back