• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ᴋᴋᴏ ᴋᴋᴏ ᴛᴏᴜʀ ɪɴꜰᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

Punishments

Punishment is an essential for those that do not follow
the rules of the program. Rules must be followed accordingly to each person:

▷ No fighting. If there are fist fights broken out, they both must hold hands together cleaning the bathrooms.

▷ Come back to the site by 11pm.
Those that do not follow this will have to wake up first and wake up the others. It will
not matter if you do know the person or not.

▷ Follow the rules.
There will be games formatted fair and square. If you are caught cheating play a
game with others, you will be ousted and must sit next to the MC with yours hands up, squatting on your knees.

▷ Do your assigned chores and missions. If you fail to do so, you will have to cook for the others during breakfast/brunch/lunch/dinner. If others are assigned to this list, you will be punished to treat everyone for ice cream.

Last edited:
DAY ONE SCHEDULE

Segment 1
Moving in & ice breakers

Welcome! You have been accepted into the program of Kko Kko Tour! When you have arrived from the airport destination, please go to this address to put your belongings away. The MC will greet you all when you have finished and will guide you through the first and second segment.

Segment 2
Partner game (Search for me!)

Roleplayers (in real life & in the roleplay) will have to search for the MC's treasured item in bora bora. Will include different locations

Segment 3
Break time
[30 minutes]

Segment 4
Settling down
After getting to know everyone, the losers of the game from segment one will have to make dinner for the whole crew finding resources from a grocery store. The MC will hand out a list of things they have to get and they MUST make something out of it. Afterwards, they may go out or go to sleep until the next segment.

Last edited:
M I S S I O N ! ! !
letter.png

After unpacking and going to your (own) rooms. You find a letter on the table that Yakumi mentioned before....

u k i y o u k i y o MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha @Y o u n g j a e Xed Xed

Welcome to Bora Bora!

We are glad to have you as a part of our team in Kko Kko Tour and hope that you will find someone special out there, whether it is a friend or a lover. At first glance, this place may seem like there's nothing here, but you will soon find out that it is in fact, magical. To start off with our welcoming, we will be hiding an item under your bed later in the room that can be paired with another person (E.G. Person 1 has a earing and Person 2 has one exactly the same too). Please be reminded that this item will be essential for the next game because the loser of the game will be punished! The winner, on the other hand, will receive a prize. Once you have finished reading this letter, you may go outside and speak to Yakumi. Everyone will meet up at the pool area. PLEASE be properly dressed for a pool ice breaker!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back