• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern т н ι ɴ ɢ ѕ

e u n o i a

it's an avocado. . . thanks
Hello!

Now that I've captured your attention with this very vague, and clearly well thought out title. . . Hi, how's your day/night going? Has Netflix asked you if you're still watching your show yet? Are you covered in chip and/or cookie crumbs? Me too.

ANYWAY. . .
My name is eunoia/ivy/bean/whateva and I'm looking for a few partners for things I have in mind. However, before we get onto the good stuff, just a few requirements:

1. I would love a really talkative partner because I am sooo talkative and annoying - yikes! Talkative beans are my fave, because it's much easier to make friends online!
2. Grammar and literacy is very important for me! We're only human, and I understand slip ups, but I really can't deal with every second word being crazily misspelled, or a paragraph being a run-on sentence. It just makes it really hard for me to be able to get into the story.
3. I write much easier with a post length minimum of two paragraphs. I can write up to seven paragraphs when things are getting intense, and when things are kind of in a lul, I still like having things to work with. One liners aren't for me.
4. Mary-Sues/Gary-Stues make me super uncomfortable due to their perfectness or over-depressiveness. If we could steer away from those kinds of characters, that would be great!
5. Pleeeeeaaase don't control my character without my consent! It takes away from what I want him/her to do with the story as it carries on! I won't play yours, and I hope that you won't play mine.
6. Have fun with the plot! Throw in twists and turns and surprises! Who doesn't love a good surprise/plot twist?

All right! Now that we have all of those out of the way - thank you if you're still with me, by the way - let's get onto the pairings!
I should say that I am most comfortable using female characters, however I do love to double up with one female and one male if you are willing to do the same as well! I am still practicing on being comfortable with solo males.

Pairings below:
Bolded is my preferred role, but I can be convinced to switch.

Inmate x Officer
Inmate x Inmate
Cop's Unruly Child x Goody Two-Shoes
Country Native x City Native
Cop x State's Most Wanted
Exes

If you're interested in any of these pairings, or you have some in mind that go along these lines, let me know with a comment down below or a PM!

Your favourite bean,
Ivy

Last edited:
Hello!

Now that I've captured your attention with this very vague, and clearly well thought out title. . . Hi, how's your day/night going? Has Netflix asked you if you're still watching your show yet? Are you covered in chip and/or cookie crumbs? Me too.

ANYWAY. . .
My name is eunoia/ivy/bean/whateva and I'm looking for a few partners for things I have in mind. However, before we get onto the good stuff, just a few requirements:

1. I would love a really talkative partner because I am sooo talkative and annoying - yikes! Talkative beans are my fave, because it's much easier to make friends online!
2. Grammar and literacy is very important for me! We're only human, and I understand slip ups, but I really can't deal with every second word being crazily misspelled, or a paragraph being a run-on sentence. It just makes it really hard for me to be able to get into the story.
3. I write much easier with a post length minimum of two paragraphs. I can write up to seven paragraphs when things are getting intense, and when things are kind of in a lul, I still like having things to work with. One liners aren't for me.
4. Mary-Sues/Gary-Stues make me super uncomfortable due to their perfectness or over-depressiveness. If we could steer away from those kinds of characters, that would be great!
5. Pleeeeeaaase don't control my character without my consent! It takes away from what I want him/her to do with the story as it carries on! I won't play yours, and I hope that you won't play mine.
6. Have fun with the plot! Throw in twists and turns and surprises! Who doesn't love a good surprise/plot twist?

All right! Now that we have all of those out of the way - thank you if you're still with me, by the way - let's get onto the pairings!
I should say that I am most comfortable using female characters, however I do love to double up with one female and one male if you are willing to do the same as well! I am still practicing on being comfortable with solo males.

Pairings below:
Bolded is my preferred role, but I can be convinced to switch.

Inmate x Officer
Inmate x Inmate
Cop's Unruly Child x Goody Two-Shoes
Country Native x City Native
Cop x State's Most Wanted
Exes

If you're interested in any of these pairings, or you have some in mind that go along these lines, let me know with a comment down below or a PM!

Your favourite bean,
Ivy
Hey there Ivy! I would be interested in a role play with you! I'm not as talkative as some, but I do love I talk and make friends, and I also feel annoying at times when I get a little excited and blurt random things. :) if you're still looking, then I'd like maybe the Cop's unruly child X goody two shoes.

Hello! I'm really interested in your thread because I really like your writing style ^^ I'm also probably a little too talkative, aha...... So I'm definitely very active. The only thing I was wondering was were you interested in historical based roleplays by any chance?

Hey there Ivy! I would be interested in a role play with you! I'm not as talkative as some, but I do love I talk and make friends, and I also feel annoying at times when I get a little excited and blurt random things. :) if you're still looking, then I'd like maybe the Cop's unruly child X goody two shoes.

Hello there!
I think we will make lovely partners, we don’t have to be chatting all the time. (:
I would love to do that pairing with you! Do you mind shooting me a pm? I don’t have the privilege at the moment. x

Hello! I'm really interested in your thread because I really like your writing style ^^ I'm also probably a little too talkative, aha...... So I'm definitely very active. The only thing I was wondering was were you interested in historical based roleplays by any chance?

Hello hello!
Thank you so much, that’s lovely of you to say! Chatting is definitely one of my favourite things haha.
At the moment, I’m not entirely interested in historical role plays, it may be due to the fact that I was an awful listener in history class and never really learned anything. ):

Users who are viewing this thread

Back