• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ɢᴏᴅᴅᴇss ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

Sign

ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʀᴇᴇs
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
UZlLXjl.png

Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Welcome to Seoul, Korea! We are famous here for the beautiful scenery, Korean drama locations, and best of all,
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxone of the best places to find love. Goddess of Love co., a company famous for its name and success Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxin matchmaking. Meet the five ladies who are called the, "Goddess of Love." Things have been going great for the moment until a
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx scandal happens in the company. Rumours spread that the workers in the company do not have any Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxexperience in love! With all of the fuss and complaints that the workers do not have
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx experience and should not be able to work in a match-making company, the owner of the company Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxquickly makes a deal with them: To find a lover by the end of the year.
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIf they cannot find a lover or boyfriend by the end of the year, they will
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx be fired and replaced, but if they can find someone who they can spend
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx the rest of their lives with together, they will be able to receive
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxa 500k bonus at the end of a year. The five friends will go through hardships,
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfriendship, and drama altogether when they intertwine with the other guys in their lives.

E p i s o d e 1 : J e j u I s l a n d
GJVVgfF.png

This roleplay will go by "episodes." Episode 1 will consist of a small segment, then episode 2 will go back to their company where they meet the others again and etc.

Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxxThe company owner called all of the girls together in a conference room.
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx With an exhausted look in the man's face, he handed each of the girls an airline ticket to Jeju island.
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"I want you all to go on a vacation for a week and think about my offer
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(finding a boyfriend within a year). I think you ladies need a break from this and
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxget away from all of the scandal and trouble from the people here. Come back here after a week and let me know whether you want to leave, Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxor take my offer about the deal."

Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe company owner has provided their hotel and airline tickets for the ladies so that they would get Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxaway from the stress and worries.
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWith Christmas coming up around the corner and the snow settling in, the ladies take off on their vacation during the week of Christmas to Jeju island.

Last edited:
Hey guys! Just wanted to let you guys know more about this roleplay!

Character type used: Realistic
Genre: Romance, Adventure, Drama, Friendship, Seasons
Link to the roleplay

There are only limited spots in male and female! There are 5 spots for female and 5 spots for male. The female may or may not know each other in the company depending on your character's personality. The male characters will later bump into them in Jeju Island during their 1-week trip there and it continues to episode 2 where they will head back to the company and the male characters will be back to interact with them and so on. I will guide your characters along the way and hope you guys just don't mind it at all!

Oh. I owe Makomin Makomin a mention (っ^▿^)

I may be interested! Are you just writing down a list of those who may want to be involved, or are you looking for people to start making CS's as applications?

UZlLXjl.png
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Welcome to Seoul, Korea! We are famous here for the beautiful scenery, Korean drama locations, and best of all,
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxone of the best places to find love. Goddess of Love co., a company famous for its name and success Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxin matchmaking. Meet the five ladies who are called the, "Goddess of Love." Things have been going great for the moment until a
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx scandal happens in the company. Rumours spread that the workers in the company do not have any Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxexperience in love! With all of the fuss and complaints that the workers do not have
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx experience and should not be able to work in a match-making company, the owner of the company Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxquickly makes a deal with them: To find a lover by the end of the year.
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIf they cannot find a lover or boyfriend by the end of the year, they will
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx be fired and replaced, but if they can find someone who they can spend
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx the rest of their lives with together, they will be able to receive
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxa 500k bonus at the end of a year. The five friends will go through hardships,
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfriendship, and drama altogether when they intertwine with the other guys in their lives.

E p i s o d e 1 : J e j u I s l a n d
GJVVgfF.png

This roleplay will go by "episodes." Episode 1 will consist of a small segment, then episode 2 will go back to their company where they meet the others again and etc.

Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxxThe company owner called all of the girls together in a conference room.
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx With an exhausted look in the man's face, he handed each of the girls an airline ticket to Jeju island.
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"I want you all to go on a vacation for a week and think about my offer
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(finding a boyfriend within a year). I think you ladies need a break from this and
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxget away from all of the scandal and trouble from the people here. Come back here after a week and let me know whether you want to leave, Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxor take my offer about the deal."

Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe company owner has provided their hotel and airline tickets for the ladies so that they would get Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxaway from the stress and worries.
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWith Christmas coming up around the corner and the snow settling in, the ladies take off on their vacation during the week of Christmas to Jeju island.

interestedddddd

Thanks guys! This roleplay is full now. It may be reopened in the future, who knows? I may add one more spot or two maybe in the near future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back