• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zombie Apocalypse

Katilyin you did NOTHING WRONG but insulting.

You could revive this easily.

First calm down a little bit,

Then apologise to princess, apoliseno and the ones that you rejected.

Finally ask them to join and even if they dont, we could be 6 people, you, that one crazy person, apoliseno, lulu, princess and me.

We could have lots and lots of fun. being 6 or 8

It wasn't a person. It was a dog. A dog I went and visited in the kennels after I was diagnosed with diabetes. A dog I personally picked out and played with for the longest time. He died from a tumor that exploded in his lower back that caused him great pain. He had to be put down as there was no way aside from an exploratory surgery costing $10k we don't have to even have a chance at fixing him. Life just loves to fuck me over. First the diabetes in sixth grade, then the bullying in seventh grade that pushed me to suicidal thoughts, then two of our best dogs pass have to be put down after I enroll in high school.

@apoliseno I'm truly sorry about your dog.

Imagine all the great time you spent with him, he wouldn't want you to commit suicide and you may know it by now.

The diabetes isn't that bad if you control it, if you are from EEUU it is harder and expensive but it isn't the end of the world.

If you happen to need a helping hand, just PM me.

R.I.P. for your doggie.

I appologise about not responding. A lot has happened with my friend and she needed me more than ever. Some things piled up on top of each other with projects as well. I'm realtly sorry to dissapoint you and if anything like that happened again, I'll be sure to inform you all first.

So wait @Aqua @Rayischo @Silvey or @Angel Metting went, but unless they tell us otherwise, I would assume this rp dying is their responsibility. However, @Katilynn Lovette is upset (which is easy to understand) and hate responding to hate only generates more hate. This is supposed to be a fun website where we can all have fun together in our free time, and I think it would be much better if we did =)

@XxLuluxX I totally feel you there; I think you're okay cause the same thing has happened to me 30 times over haha -_- I think your position is/was very unfair and I'm just glad you're still here with us =)

@Princess Ktyria I think you are a very good friend, and I'm glad you decided to put your real life friends and school/work in front of this website. Good on you! =)

Basically all I'm trying to say is @apoliseno @Princess Ktyria maybe try to give us a heads up before you leave..? If that's possible? I think @Katilynn Lovette would appreciate it =) And if you guys are here now, maybe we could get this back up and running! ^^

Okay sorry I'll shut up now... what do I know about life

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back