• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Yu-Gi-Oh!: Dueling Legacy (Currently Accepting)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
He wasn't exactly sure where the new performer came from, but he wasn't ungrateful. What was wrong with an announcer? Also made it seem like this was just a duel, and not him solely trying to get a cheat off the street corner. Looking over to Ryuko he took her card with a nod, smiling bright. "Thanks Ryuko. Use it or not, I'll consider this my good luck charm for the duel. Long as I believe in myself, and you believe in me, I can't go wrong.". Activating his duel disk and making a bit of space for a proper duel to take place, he gave a nod. Ryuko's card had been added in, Valkyria was at his side, and he had his goal in mind...he had this, he was certain.

"Alright then, let the duel begin! Let's see what I've got...". Taking his starting hand he glanced it over, giving a nod to himself. Two valkyrias, magicians navigation, dark magician, and a negate attack. He could use all of this! "Right then! I'll set two cards face down, and then set a monster. Sorry if you were expecting more, but I've found a bit of anticipation keeps everyone on the edge of their seat. What's the fun if no one's waiting with baited breath? It's your turn Helnex.". He had his valkyria set, and magician navigation and negate attack ready. As soon as his opponents main phase rolled around, he'd activate navigation and get two ace's out...even if this wasn't a complete closer, it'd be a great start.

ChazGhost ChazGhost

Helnex
ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Helnex looked to their new announcer for the duel and just smirked under his mask. ...An announcer joining in?... Well, at least it will further entertain our audience... Helnex thought to himself as the announcer began doing their thing. But then it was time to "Duel!"

Helnex drew his hand and smirked under his mask. His starting hand was Relinquished, Black Illusion ritual, Polymerization, Performage Damage Juggler, and Performage Trick Clown. Then once his opponent finished his simple set up it was Helnex turn. "My draw!" Helnex said as he drew his card, Illusionist Faceless Magician. With his ace monster and support for it in hand, Helnex knew this duel was in the bag. "Now it time for the show to truly began, I summon Performage Trick Clown in attack mode!" Helnex said playing his card. Then a strange clown monster appeared on the field balancing on a tiny ball with one hand and holding a staff in the other. "Next..." Helnex added before being interrupted by his opponent...

Helnex's hand: Relinquished, Black Illusion ritual, Polymerization, Performage Damage Juggler, Illusionist Faceless Magician / Feild: Performage Trick Clown

"Before you go much further, I'm afraid I'll have to interrupt you right now. I'm going to activate my trap card, Magicians navigation! This let's me special summon a dark magician from my hand, and a level seven or lower dark spellcaster monster from my deck! So let's give it up for two masters of the magical arts, Dark magician and his apprentice, the dark magician girl!". As the trap ran it's course, a beam of light shot out of the ground from the monster zones. Springing forth from it where two of the most iconic spell casters anyone could think of, Dark magician and his apprentice. Dark magician, for his part, simply folded his arms and stared at the clown. His apprentice however, seemed to give it a brief wave before realizing she should instead give an attempt at a scowl, readying her staff. "Sorry for the interruption, continue on!"

ChazGhost ChazGhost

Helnex

Helnex watched as Issac summoned his monsters. "Oh no, I thank you for your interruption as it let me do something better than before! I activate the spell Black Illusion ritual! And using Performage Damage Juggler in my hand as a sacrifice I Ritual Summon Relinquished!" Helnex said summoning his ace monster. A sinister pot appeared on the field and the card damage juggler was sucked into it. Then pot shifted and turned into terrify monster known as Relinquished. "Now if you not familiar with its effect, I can target one of your monsters and equip it to Relinquished, and I think we both know the obvious choice. Dark Magician!" Helnex said as his monstered sucked Dark Magician into its self. Then Relinquished wings closed and Dark Magician appeared in its wings, seemingly stuck. "As you know Relinquished gains the attack and defense of the equipped monster, bringing him up to 2500 attack! Now Relinquished get rid of the magician's poor student with Illusion Black Magic!" Helnex ordered pointing at Dark Magician Girl as his monster fired a dark magic blast from its eye...

Helnex's hand: Polymerization, Illusionist Faceless Magician / Feild: Performage Trick Clown, Relinquished, Dark Magician (equiped to Relinquished) / Graveyard: Black Illusion Ritual, Performage Damage Juggler.

He should have figured that it'd be Relinquished in his deck, given his spirit partner. He hated to see dark magician get absorbed like that, but it didn't mean the game was over. Relinquished could only equip one monster at a time, he still had a good chance with all of this. "I think not! Now you see the attack, now you don't! I activate negate attack! Your attack fails, and your battle phase ends!". Right when the beam seemed about ready to hit the girl, a small wormhole like opening popped up, the beam firing harmlessly into it. "This is far from over, and I think you'll find I'm not some second rate magician. I'm going to give you my all for this, that's only fair for the crowd after all."

ChazGhost ChazGhost

Helnex

"Negate attack huh? I much prefer mirror force as my monsters are still here and next turn they'll be coming after you. But first, your move." Helnex stated mildly annoyed before ending his turn.

Helnex's hand: Polymerization, Illusionist Faceless Magician / Feild: Performage Trick Clown, Relinquished, Dark Magician (equipped to Relinquished) / Graveyard: Black Illusion Ritual, Performage Damage Juggler.

Smaller_Face_Portrait_Subaki.png
Hal Lisson
Fragrant Duelist

"If you insist." Hal said. It's been a long while since he'd been in an actual duel. Sure, he practiced a bit online, but there was quite a huge difference between sitting at a computer with the only communication being a chat box just barely in your view and your opponent and passersby being able to say anything they want. He looked at his hand, and devised an opening. At least with starting, his cards probably wouldn't be negated.

"I activate Terraforming." He said as he played the spell. "I'll use it to bring my Aroma Garden to my hand." He got his deck out, took a card out, and then placed it back in, the machine shuffling his deck. "Now, I'll activate the Aroma Garden I just got from my deck!" He said, as he took one card out of his hand and began moving it to his duel disk, before he realized something. "Hold on, I need to find the slot for field spells." He said as he turned the duel disk a bunch of ways before finding it and putting the card in. Immediately, the field began to change into a beautiful garden with a bounty of flowers and well-trimmed bushes. "Now, I'll activate a continuous spell, Aroma Gardening." He inserted the card into a spell slot, and an additional bush popped up and flowers began blooming from it. "Pretty serene sight, huh?" He asked Misha.

"Now then, on to the rest of my turn. I shall Normal Summon Aromage Jasmine!" He said, placing a monster card onto his disk as a white flower bud popped up from the field, began blooming, and then twisted around in a blur of light and became the aforementioned monster, surrounded with candles. "Now, with the effect of my Aroma Gardening, since I summoned Aromage Jasmine, an Aroma monster, I gain 1000 Life Points." The bush began glowing and Hal's LP increased to 9000. "And with Jasmine's second effect, since I gained Life Points, I can draw a card!" He said as the large-eyed and white clad mage twirled her now glowing staff and Hal took a card from the top of his deck. Hal grinned, not even trying to hide the fact that whatever card he just got was good. "Now that I have more Life Points than you, my turn can really get started!" He said. "With Jasmine's effect and our Life Point difference, I can do an additional Normal Summon." He got another card from his hand and put it on a monster zone. "I summon Aromage Rosemary!" A stalk grew from the ground, began budding, and once it bloomed it was covered in light, and then the mage appeared, surrounded by candles similar to her acquaintance, but instead blue in coloration. "Since I already used Aroma Gardening, I'll activate Aroma Garden's effect instead. Since I control an Aroma monster, I gain 500 Life Points, and both of my monsters gain 500 Attack and Defense." He said as the entire field began to glow lightly, his LP rose to 9500, and both of his monsters grew a bit bigger in size. "Now, since I again gained Life Points, I can activate Rosemary's effect this time. I target Jasmine with it, and change her to defense mode!" He said as Rosemary twirled her own staff, and Jasmine sat down and held her staff in front of her.

"With that, I end my turn." Hal said, finally. He had gotten quite a good start. He had a nice LP lead, a good hand he could use to bounce back with, Aroma Garden and Gardening were activated, and both of his monsters had sizable stats thanks to Aroma Garden. Unless Misha had somehow gotten a more amazing hand than he did, he was set for at least a few turns.

Tags
Acethekidd Acethekidd - Misha

Hal's Field
Aroma Garden
Aromage Rosemary (2300/1200, atk mode) Aromage Jasmine (600/2400, def mode)
Aroma Gardening

"OH MY GOODNESS, what an amazing push and pull for their first set of turns, so for those who couldn't see what had just happened let me recap" Marianne said with a flourish "Ok, let's do this" She says before making reversing sounds and performing actions in reverse before stopping "So as our challenger ended his turn and the masked magician started his with summoning a Performapal but before he could do anything with it, our definitely not second-rate magician used Magician Navigation to summon two cards after my own heart, Dark Magician and Dark Magician girl" She said blowing a kiss at the hologram of Dark Magician girl before walking around the edge of the circle of the crowd "With that move securing two powerful monsters, it looked like our plain magician had the upper hand but then it was turned into an advantage by our meticulous, materialistic, mysterious masked man by sacrificing his monsters and summoning his Ace, The Relenquished and attaching the Dark magician to it and it's attack was quickly negates" She said cheerfully "So folks, let us continue watching how this folds out will the early Ace be useful or was it played too soon, stay to watch and see" She said as did a half flip and landed into a handstand
ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles , ChazGhost ChazGhost

Isaac pushed his glasses up a bit on his face, smiling a bit. This commentator sounded a little biased maybe, but the crowd seemed to be enjoying it. "Mirror force is great, but sometimes you gotta work with what you have. My turn!". Drawing his card he couldn't help but smile a bit as he drew Magicians Rod...this would be handy later on. "Alright, let's get this rolling! Well, as I'm sure you and the crowd know, every great magician needs an assistant...and I think I boast the best out there! I'd like to welcome Magicians Valkyria to the field, from my hand!". Playing the card onto the field, a young woman dressed similiarly to the dark magician girl appeared, dressed in aqua 'armor' with a light purple skirt, feathered wings faintly visible behind her. After she was played, his spirit had left his side to join the field, as one would suspect. "Isaac, I love to help, but I wish you wouldn't introduce me as an 'assistant'...ah well, it's fitting for what your doing here, I suppose."

Of course, it was likely the Valkyrias thoughts fell on deaf ears, unless one could see spirits to begin with. "Now, Valkyria is great at defending her fellow spellcasters, as she's the only one you can target now. But what if...we welcomed another to the stage? I'll flip summon the card I set at the start of this, bringing the face down Valkyria to the field!". The card flipped upright, an identical woman taking to the field. With two of the Valkyrias on the field, their faint spectral wings seemed to get a bit larger. "Now, here's the fun part. When two of them on the field, their effect overlaps. Now you are unable to target any of the spellcasters on the field, including Valkyria herself. No attacks this turn, but I'm afraid you won't be making any anytime soon either. Your go, Helnex."

ChazGhost ChazGhost

Helnex

"So you have a spirit partner like me, well this duel gets more interesting except for all your stalling because that is more annoying," Helnex said after Valkyrie appeared on the field and Issac pulled off his stall combo. "Now my draw!" Helnex said drawing his card, Performage Plushfire. "Well since your stalling I might as put up a good defense until, or should I say offense! I summon Performage Plushfire in attack mode but he won't be staying long..." Helnex said a plushy fire in wizard hat appeared on the field. "Now using my Plushfire and Trickclown I XYZ summon Performage Trapeze Magician!" Helnex stated as his Performage monsters turned into two bright lights and flew into a vortex. Then out of the vortex hopped out a tall colorful magician with a red cape, white hate a star and a baton with orange spheres on each end. "Thanks to Trapeze magician's effect, I take no damage that under or equal to his attack (2500). Now your turn kid." Helnex said waving to Isaac's turn.

Helnex's hand: Polymerization, Illusionist Faceless Magician / Feild: Performage Trapeze Magician (Perfomage Plushfire and Performage Trick Clown), Relinquished, Dark Magician (equipped to Relinquished) / Graveyard: Black Illusion Ritual, Performage Damage Juggler.

Last edited:
EBLaNJY.png

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
very lack
Tags: ,Kazue( ChazGhost ChazGhost
"Oh thank goodness! i was worried sick!." Avery's teacher went to hug her students tightly, but
look over at Avery with a sigh." Avery...how many times do i have to tell you not to run off?
something could had happened to you kids.." She already knew what Avery always seem
to run off. She understood that she he was troubled, but running off wasn't acceptable.

"Sorry Teach..i just wanted to see some duels.." Avery muttered.

His teacher just shook her head and turn towards Kazue."Thank you so much for returning
my students~."

HIbRH7u.png

Misha Wheeler
Tags: Hal Lisson ( Dolches Dolches )
"I'm not to big on flowers and stuff, but i gotta say..this is actually kinda pretty~." her inner
girlie girl was screaming at the scenery and his monsters. Although they where stunning,
they also put him at life point advantage. Not only that, he started with a little power."Talk
about flower power...starting off strong i see. Well..if your done, its my go."
When it was her
go,Misha drew her six cards and looked over her hand. It wasn't her best hand, but she could
work with it.

"If your going to start strong, i will as well! First, i'm going to set one monster in defense mood."
Red-Eyes Wyvern

[Monster|Effect] Dragon/Wind
[★★★★] 1800/1600

"than i activate the spell Red-Eyes Insight! by sending one Red Eyes monster form either my
deck or hand to the graveyard, i can add one red-eyes spell or trap form my hand."
she slapped
the card on her duel disk." Good by Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon and hello Red-Eyes Fusion. Now
that i have this beautiful card, i think i'll activate it~."

"i can fusion summon one fusion monster that lists a Red-Eyes monster as material from my
Extra Deck, using monsters from either my hand, Deck, or field as Fusion Materials. One i
go, it's name becomes Red-Eyes Black Dragon when i summon it. You see where i'm about
to go with this right?"
A smirk came as the sky darken and cracks of thunder could be heard."
I'll fuse together Summoned Skull and Red-Eyes Black Dragon form my deck to fusion summon
Archfiend Black Skull Dragon!."
A bolt of lighting stuck the earth, revealing a massive fiend like
dragon." Since i used this spell card, i can't normal or special summon monsters for the rest of
the turn, but i can attack.!"

Archfiend Black Skull Dragon
[Monster|Effect|Fusion] Dragon/Dark
[★★★★★★★★★] 3200/2500

" Now Archfiend Black Skull Dragon, attack Aromage Rosemary with Lighting
Inferno Blast!."
a ball of flames with electric surging around it came form the
monster's mouth and headed for Rosemary." Oh yes, my friend here has an
cool effect. After the damage calculation and the end of my battle phase, i can take
one red eyes monster form my graveyard and inflict damage damage equal to it's
attack points, so say bye bye to 2400 life points. also, Red-Eyes Black Dragon is
shuffled back in to my deck."
Misha tiled her hat some."Ok, i think i'm done.
Your turn."

Deck: Red-Eyes Black Dragon
LP:8000
Cards in Hand: Meteor Dragon Red Eyes Impact, Red-Eyes Black Dragon
Gearfried the Red-Eyes Iron Knight
Nextdraw: Carboneddon
Graveyard: Red-Eyes Fusion, Summoned Skull,Red-Eyes Insight,
Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon
Banished :
Field Spell:

PZl:
PZR:

EZ: Archfiend Black Skull Dragon

MZ1: Red-Eyes Wyvren(FD/D)
MZ2:
MZ3:
MZ4:
MZ5:

S/TZ1:
S/TZ2:
S/TZ3:
S/TZ4:
S/TZ5:

Condor Fubuki
  • Aoi nodded and drew her card. It wasn't a monster, but it was useful trap..a trap that could help her knock down that monster of his. Hopefully, he didn't have some kind of surprise next turn or her plan wouldn't work. "I'm playing on card face down and ending my turn." if this plan did
    fail, she was going to have to think of something else
    "Alright! My draw!"

Draw: Darklord Ixchel

"I use Darklord Ixchel's effect in my hand. I can discard Ixchel and a Darklord card to draw 2 cards." Condor discarded Ixchel and Darklord Descent, then drawing twice.

Draws: Magical Contract Door, Darklord Superbia

"And that's all she wrote." Condor said calmly, ending his turn there.

Last edited:
"Well people I have no idea what a spirit partner is but it looks like we're having an early intermission, as both duellists have set up quite the wall for each other" Marianne announces as she lands back onto her feet "Currently it seems our masked friend has the advantage with a powerful monster but with how our challenger has set up his field, it's currently a tied game" She continued bouncing about in what little space she had with Max doing the same on her shoulder "But with two very magical based decks, I'm sure both of them have more than a few tricks left up their sleeves, let's just hope it's not literally, right folks?" She said trying to rile up the audience "OK folks, I wanna all hear your biggest cheers to see who you guys think is going to win. First off the Masked Magician" She yelled out with about half the crowd cheering for him "Alright that was nice, now who thinks the challenger is going to win" She yelled with again about the crowd cheering "Oh wow, that was amazing folks" She said before turning on her heel to face the duellists "Alright boys, you heard the crowd they are cheering for both of you, hope you give them a duel they won't forget anytime soon" She said pointing at the two of them

Interactions: Isaac ( ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles ), Helnex ( ChazGhost ChazGhost )

Last edited:
ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles ChazGhost ChazGhost Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Ryuko was watching the duel unfold with concern. Isaac had brought out Dark Magician, and his student, Dark Magician Girl, which made Ryuko smile. Those two were used in her duel against him, and she knew that the thief was not going to have a good time against them. Unfortunately Helnex had just brought out his Ace monster, and after doing so, Stole Isaacs Dark Magician.

Ryuko had gotten worried again once Relinquished attacked, but Isaac had thwarted the Assault with Negate Attack.

On his next turn, he Summoned not one, but two Magician Valkyria, and Ryuko was again smiling.
"Alright! Now that guy can't Attack using Relinquished!"

However, Helnex had just Summoned two level 4s and did something she didn't expect.
With the appearance of the XYZ monster Trapeze Magician, who had a whopping 2500 atk, and the ability to prevent damage that's equal to or lower than his attack, Ryuko was again worried.

She looked towards Isaac, who had a smile on his face. He had a plan to get past this.

She would call to Isaac, and yell,
"Go for it Isaac! I believe I you!"

Isaac couldn't help but smile a bit, the cheers of the crowd and the upbeat commentator giving him just that small boost of adrenaline that only putting on a show could give. And if that wasn't enough, he had Ryuko's faith in him...there was no way he was failing this duel! "My draw then!" Taking his draw he checked the card..Knights title, excellent! "Alright, first I'll swap both Valkyrias to defense, and then summon Magicians rod, in attack mode!". Both valkyrias took a knee, their staff presented upright in front of them. Taking to the field was a spectral image of the dark magician, with a very real rod pointed towards the opposition. "Now watch closely! When the rod is summoned, it lets me get one spell or trap from my deck that mentions the dark magician. Best part is, I don't have to tell you!". Getting what he desired from his deck, he played it at once. "I'll be activating my recently drawn card, Dark magical circle!". Placing the card into play, a large circle encompassed his side of the field, slowly spinning as glyphs and sigils appeared and disappeared at intervals in the ring of it.

"When my circle is played, I can excavate the top three cards of my deck. If I draw a dark magician, or something that specifically mentions him, I can reveal it and add it to my hand, then load the top two cards back in the order of my choosing. So let's see what we're working with!". Drawing his cards, he was pleased with his draws. Sages stone, another dark magician, and dark burning magic, great! "I'll reveal my drawn sages stone, and reload these two as I see fit!". Setting it up so his next draw would be cylinder and then burning magic, he continued. "Now, as you probably expected, I'll be activating the sages stone to special summon dark magician from my deck, through the help of his apprentice! Let's give it up for our headlining act, one more time!". A sparkling pink and violet stone appeared in the dark magician girls hand, to which she promptly tossed into the air. A large burst of dark energy from it as it exploded, and the Dark magician was back. "When dark magician is normal or special summoned while I have dark magic circle in play, I can banish any card of my choosing from your field...and I choose your relinquished!". Snapping his fingers, dark constricting rings similar to the one on his field wrapped around his monster, starting to banish it from the field until it had phased away. "Now, for my final bit of setting up! I'm going to activate knights title from my hand, to give my dark magician a costume change! Let's put down those robes and staff, and pick up some armor and a blade!".

As the last card in his hand was played, dark energy wrapped around the dark magician as it changed from a spellcaster to a skilled warrior clothed in purple armor and a cape, with an impressive arming sword in hand. "With two dark magicians in the graveyard now, my dark magician girl is now a solid 2600 attack! Now, here's the fun part! When dark magician knight takes to the field, he can destroy one card on your field...and as the only thing left is your trapeze magician, that's exactly what he'll do! Now let's enjoy some masterful sword play!". Holding the blade in front of his face, the warrior slowly drew his finger along the side of the blade before charging forward, making a large clean cut through the trapeze magician.

(I do not think I have ignored any effects or instances, hence the post size. Halting for trapeze's effect)

Field: 2x Magicians Valkyria, Dark magician Knight, Magicians rod, Dark magician girl
Backrow: Dark magic circle
Graveyard:2x Dark magician (destroyed when relinquished banished, and tributed to summon dark magician knight), Sages stone, Magicians navigation, Negate attack

ChazGhost ChazGhost Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Last edited:
Kazue Champion
Acethekidd Acethekidd

"It was no problem madam, it all in a days work for a hero," Kazue said before doing a hero stance. "Anyways is there a way I could get in contact with his parents or guardians? I made him a promise and like to speak with them about possibly taking him on tour of the city" Kazue asked the teacher, not knowing about Avery's situation.

Helnex

"Oh great..." Helnex said sarcastically as his field was wiped. "Well before you attack I few effects to go off, like Trapeze Magician's, Because when he's destroyed by battle and sent to graveyard I can special summon anyone Performage from deck, and I choose Performage Plushfire and I'll put him in defense mode," Helnex said as Plushy looking fire in wizard hat appeared on the field. "Next sense Trick Clown was sent to the graveyard after Trapeze Magician's destruction I can pay 1000 life points to special summon one Performage monster from graveyard but it's attack and defense become 0. And I choose the Performage Plushfire that went with him to the graveyard!" Helnex said as another Plushfire appeared on the field, also in defense mode.

Helnex Life Points 7000, Helnex's hand: Polymerization, Illusionist Faceless Magician / Feild: 2x Perfomage Plushfire, / Graveyard: Black Illusion Ritual, Performage Damage Juggler, Performage Trapeze Magician, Performage Trick Clown / Removed from play: Relinquished

"Alright, that sounds fair! Well, now that my dark magician knights effect has passed, I'll move onto my battle phase! And I'll have both my knight and dark magician girl attack a plush respectively! So let's go!". At the command, the knight charged forward once more time, cleaving right through the plush. The dark magician girl, for her part, spun her staff in hand before firing off a modest sized orb of violet crackling energy, searing the other plush.

ChazGhost ChazGhost

Helnex
ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

"Well with my Plushfires gone, I guess I will be defenseless... Except for the two monsters, I can special summon when both my Plushfires are destroyed!" Helnex said jokingly as his Plushfires were destroyed. "So how about we give a warm welcome to Performage Trick Clown and his best friend, himself!" Helnex said as two Perfomage Trick Clowns appeared on the field in defense mode.

Helnex Life Points 7000, Helnex's hand: Polymerization, Illusionist Faceless Magician / Feild: 2x Performage Trick Clown / Graveyard: Black Illusion Ritual, Performage Damage Juggler, Performage Trapeze Magician, Performage Trick Clown, 2x Perfomage Plushfire / Removed from play: Relinquished

Isaac gave a nod to his opponent. "I have to admit, your circus is persistent if nothing else. Alright, I've got to end my turn now, so it's your go Helnex!". Personally, he wasn't sure what to expect next turn..another relinquished? Another XYZ? Something else entirely? it was hard to take a guess since he knew nothing about his opponents entire deck, but it was a good chance it'd either be relinquished or more performage.

ChazGhost ChazGhost

Helnex

"Okay my draw," Helnex said drawing his card, Performage Mirror Conductor. "Now I Pendulum summon Performage Mirror Conductor!" Helnex stated as a Mirror with arms, a wand, and a cape appeared on the field behind his monsters. "Next I'll XYZ summon, to bring back out Performage Trapeze Magician," Helnex said as a new Trapeze Magician appeared on the field. "Next I'll use the effect of Mirror Conductor to make your Dark Magician Knight's attack and defense the lower of two, which in this case is 2100," Helnex said Mirror Conductor waved its wand and magic dust fell onto Dark Magician Knight. "Now Trapeze Magician destroy that pesky knight! Baton Bash!" Helnex ordered as Trapeze Magician jumped into the air and slammed his baton onto Dark Magician knight as he fell back to the ground (dealing 400 points of damage to Issac). "And with that, I end my turn."

Helnex Life Points 7000, Helnex's hand: Polymerization, Illusionist Faceless Magician / Feild: Trapeze Magician (2x Performage Trick Clown), Performage Mirror Conductor ( in the Pendulum zone) / Graveyard: Black Illusion Ritual, Performage Damage Juggler, Performage Trapeze Magician, Performage Trick Clown, 2x Perfomage Plushfire / Removed from play: Relinquished

Raidriar Ainsworth
Machina Repairs -> ???!!!? | ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Raidriar yawned as he sat at the front counter. It'd be while until Mr.Bishop would be finished with whatever preparations needed to be made for Kaguya's Duel Runner, and that somehow translated to him holding fort at the front.

He let out a lethargic sigh as he slumpedbober, placing his elbow on the table to support his hand on his cheek. "So damn bored..." He whined quietly.

His head tilted up upon hearing the door open: "Welcome to Machina Re-" he hastoly spurted out, until he got a closer look at the peculiar woman in some sort of military uniform that had just entered.

First, he fell silent. Then, his heart stopped, and blood froze as all the color faded from his face, becoming paler than a corpse. Finally, his eyes glazed over with eldritch horror as he hastily reached into his jacket for the magnum.

However, by the time he had a grasp on the gun, Raidriar had already found himself face-to-face with the business end of another's revolver. He gulped. "What the fuck are you doing here?!" He questioned shakily, still pale with horror.

"I was granted leave for six days, dear." The woman replied, smiling ear to ear. "Please, put the gun away. Is that any way a young boy should greet his mother?"

Raidriar was sweating.

No, to say he was sweating would be an understatement. The mortified young man was literally sweating bullets as he contemplated his choices. Unfortunately, his brain directed him to the worst possible choice as he attempted to draw his own revolver.

BANG!

A thunderclap rang through Mr.Bishop's otherwise peacefully quiet store, as Raidriar fell onto the floor, cluctching his stomach in agony. "HOLY SHIT MOM WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" He yelled, writhing in pain from a rubber round to the stomach. His 'mother' continued to wear that bright smile, which now only seemed more frightening - the visage of the devil(ess?) herself. Or well, at least it was in Raidriar's eyes.

"Nothing, dear! Isn't it just common sense for a mother to discipline her son?" She asked, almost sarcastically as she grabbed Raidriar by the back of the clar, and began to drag the man out of the store, kicking and screaming for some sort of salvation.

"NO NO NO NO I DON'T WANNA DIE, I DON'T WANNA DIE MR.BISHOP SAVE ME!" Raidriar screamed in desperation as he was slowly dragged out of sight.

No God nor Reaper nor Angel could save him now.

"Oh my goodness folks, what an amazing turn with all the effects" Marianne shouted aloud "Like I predicted both had plenty of tricks up their sleeves, ok for those of you that are confused as to why the Dark Magician Knight could be targeted for a card effect and an attack it's because a Valkyrias effect only works on spellcasters and since the knight is a warrior, well as you can see he got decimated." Marianne explained "But then again this challenger has destroyed the Mask Mans Ace, what bad luck for him, keep watching this roller coaster of a duel" She continued before she noticed a woman standing in front of the crowd behind Isaac "Ooh, excellent, question time" Mari said to herself before she fancily made her way over to Ryuko "Hello Ms may ask your name, who you think is going to win, what's your relationship status with the challenger and if you two aren't an item, would you like to go grab a bite to eat with just the two of us?" Marianne asked in an almost whisper

Interactions: Ryuko ( Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 ), Isaac ( ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles ), Helnex ( ChazGhost ChazGhost )

• Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Kamijou_Virtual-On.PNG.png

"*Yawn* It's been what, two weeks yet I still haven't found a way back yet? Geez, if only you could provide me a clue as to how to get out!"
    The male, in his twenties spoke to the card he held up in front of him.
    The card was a Synchro monster, but the light hid its image.
    The male sighed before looking to the sky.

"Well that's what I get for dimension hopping using you I guess." The male replied, laughing a little before putting the card away. He then would make his way to the Duel Stadium. Perhaps if he went there, the question of his could soon be answered.

Last edited:
Bishop
The large male was currently completely unaware of the fact his part-timer had been practically kidnapped. Not because he didn't care, but because his head was down near a currently running duel runner engine, busy fine tuning it. Though granted, once he found out his employee was missing, someone was going to be in hot water.

Isaac
He couldn't help but give a small sigh, there went the knight. Couldn't be helped, a calculated risk was still a risk. "Well played, it's my draw now!" Taking his draw for the card he exactly knew, he kept his smile in place. Dark magician was still dark magician, and even if he wasn't going too risk using him now, his smile was enough to keep most people on their toes. "Alright then Helnex, I'll skip this turn, back to you sir!"
ChazGhost ChazGhost

Helnex

"Fine, then my draw," Helnex said drawing his card, King of the Swamp. "Well thanks to barrier made by your valkyries I can't do much either, your turn," Helnex said mildly annoyed as it seemed the duel came to a standstill for the round.

Helnex Life Points 7000, Helnex's hand: Polymerization, Illusionist Faceless Magician, King of the Swamp/ Feild: Trapeze Magician (2x Performage Trick Clown), Performage Mirror Conductor ( in the Pendulum zone) / Graveyard: Black Illusion Ritual, Performage Damage Juggler, Performage Trapeze Magician, Performage Trick Clown, 2x Perfomage Plushfire / Removed from play: Relinquished

Users who are viewing this thread

Back