• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Yu-Gi-Oh!: Dueling Legacy (Currently Accepting)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
EBLaNJY.png

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
very lack
Tags: ,Kazue( ChazGhost ChazGhost
"What? no Kaiba land? those amusement parts are everywhere. Ah man, i wanted to go to."
Avery huffed and followed closely behind."This was suppose to be a field trip, not a study
trip. The museum is boring."
the young boy grumbled and folded his arms. Than one of his
friends spoke." Maybe there's something cool in the museum Avery. you never know~ Also,
maybe we will do something fun~." the brown hair boy tried to lift his friend's spirits a little.
"Yeah maybe...anyway..." Avery looked around for his class and spotted a group of kids his
age near by. Ah man, he didn't want to go back yet, he wanted to explore the city some
more." There they are..but do i really have to go back? Can't we..check the city out a little
more."
he said with beady eyes. That wasn't a good idea, seem like their teacher was
talking with a police

qNNJ3NT.png

oi akumara
Tags: Condor Fubuki ( BoltBeam BoltBeam )
Now might be a good time to play one of her trap cards. but before she did."Hang on second
please. I'm going to activate Naturia Rock's effect. Once you activate a trap card i can send
on card form the top of my deck to the graveyard and special summon it form my hand. Im
going to special summon him in defense mode."
A cutesy little rock monster appeared on
the field.
Naturia Rock
[Monster|Effect] Rock/Earth
[★★★] 1200/1200

"Next i'll activate me own trap, Exterio's Fang. Since i have Naturia monsters on the field
and one card in my hand, i can negate and destroy any spell or trap card you play, but
i have to discard the card that's in my hand to the graveyard. Sorry Cosmobeet..i have
to get rid of you buddy."
She send her only card to the graveyard."Now, your unable
to you use your Metaverse card."

Current Deck: Naturia
LP: 8000
Cards in hands:
Next Draw: Naturia Sacred Tree

Field spell:

PZR:
PZL:
EZ: Naturia Beast(AM)

MZ1: Naturia Beans(FD)
MZ2: Naturia Rock(D)
MZ3:
MZ4:
MZ5:

S/TZ1: Recall(FD)
S/TZ2:
S/TZ3:
s/TZ4:
s/TZ5:

HIbRH7u.png

Misha Wheeler
Tags: Hal Lisson ( Dolches Dolches )
"Pff, or course im a duelist. Don't wanna toot my own horn here, but i did graduate the top
of my class. The first slifer red in ages to out duel most of the kids in obelisk blue."
There
seem to be a glimmer in her eye as she spoke." Anyway..yeah, my gramps is still an alright
duelist, but i'm sure i can best him."
hopefully she could best him. she didn't want to live
in his shadow forever..not him, not anyone else. She wanted to do her own thing and do
with style to. Yeah, she was related to famous duelist, but she didn't want to grab people's
attention just because she was." A duel? heck ya, now where talking~ i'll duel anyone
anytime."
Her attention turn back toward the duel." Oh heck, really? seems like a neat
card, think he'll draw it?"
Now it was the abc dragon guy's turn and once he drew he
sure did seem happy." Damn..i think he got it."

Last edited:
Condor Fubuki
  • "Hang on second please. I'm going to activate Naturia Rock's effect. Once you activate a trap card i can send one card form the top of my deck to the graveyard and special summon it form my hand. I'm going to special summon him in defense mode." A cutesy little rock monster appeared on the field.

Naturia Rock
    [Monster|Effect] Rock/Earth
    [★★★] 1200/1200

"Next i'll activate me own trap, Exterio's Fang. Since i have Naturia monsters on the field and one card in my hand, i can negate and destroy any spell or trap card you play, but I have to discard the card that's in my hand to the graveyard. Sorry Cosmobeet..i have to get rid of you buddy." She send her only card to the graveyard. "Now, you're unable to you use your Metaverse card."
    Metaverse, as such, was negated and destroyed. Condor sighed heavily and shook his head in visible disappointment. "So... that's how it's gonna be, is it..." He said in a somewhat upset tone, pouting as he looked up, trying to keep a straight face. "...Very well then. I'll just end my turn there. Since I have, your Beast gets its effect back." He explained as Naturia Beast's effect is no longer negated for Aoi's turn. Condor at least had a monster on his field this time, with a considerable amount of defence to its name. "Now it's your turn." Condor said calmly.

Last edited:
Smaller_Face_Portrait_Subaki.png
Hal Lisson
Fragrant Duelist

Hal didn't really know the rankings of duel schools, but he had a feeling that what she was talking about had some significance to her. "Judging from the fact he's still famous enough for it to be an issue, then you've surely got your work cut out for you." Hal said. If people still admired him as much as... his old friend did, then he must've been really skilled. He had thought about the incident, but he hadn't really thought of his friends themselves much. He didn't want to, either. He looked back at the duel and realized something. "Oh! In all of my excitement, I forgot something." He said, turning to Misha. "My name is Hal Lisson." He extended his hand for a handshake. Once his hand was shook (or he was left hanging, I'm not a psychic,) he turned his attention back toward the duel. She was right, the ABC Dragons guy had drawn Union Hangar, and soon after the duel had ended.

"Well, the field is free now, let's go." He got up and walked to the side he was on, relative to the bench. "Oh yeah, not to psyche you out or anything, but there's a cool thing about this spot." Hal started saying. "Duels here are televised, I'm pretty sure." He pointed to a camera, and waved. "I remember seeing it on the TVs at a department store. They've got commentators and everything." After telling her about that fun fact, he equipped his duel disk, put his deck in, and activated it.

"Now then," Hal started to say as he drew five cards. "Who's going first?"

Tags
Acethekidd Acethekidd - Misha​

Kazue Champion
Acethekidd Acethekidd

Kazue spotted a group children about Avery's age. As he was about to head over them he heard Avery ask if he could explore the city more before returning to his class. While Kazue could of fallen for Avery beedy eyed trick, seeing the teacher talk with a police officer made he know that Avery needed be to return to his class before to much more trouble was made. "How about this, I return you to your teacher and if you promise to be good for her for the rest of your trip I'll be your personnal guide to the city. Then you can explore to your heart content" kazue said kneeling down infront of Avery. "How does that sound to you?" Kazue asked hopfully his compromise would cheer Avery up.

• images_21.jpeg
    LostHaven LostHaven
    Several minutes later, Shinji and Rin were outside the duel stadium. Shinji could hear the cheering inside, as her heart was pounding with excitement, even though she never cracked a smile during the moment.
    "So this is where the best of the best gather. I'm honestly a little nervous."

She took her deck case out before opening it, and looking at the top two cards of her deck.

But with my brother, and my both my parents cards, I can win if I try hard enough.

A boy in a blue jacket would walk past behind them, keeping his eyes from looking suspicious, as he was stalking out his next target. He would soon spot a card in Shinji's hand he wasn't expecting.

That's-!
    He smirked, before adopting his cute disguise and walked to the twins, before asking,

"Excuse me, are my eyes deaciving me or is that one of three of a kind Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragons I hear so much about?"

Bishop watched her fill out the form before taking it back and calmly looking it over. At hearing her somewhat cold statement, he peered over the paper at her. There wasn't any anger or malice in his gaze, a certain fatherly sternness perhaps, but he didn't make a comment on the coldness of it. "Have a little faith, alright? I've been handling machines since before you were crawling, ma'am. My wife trusted me to keep her runner up in top shape, does that say enough?". At the mention of his wife and her runner, he jutted his thumb over his shoulder at the poster on the wall behind him, showcasing the short brown haired woman and the pristine runner. Looking over, he spoke directly at Isaac now. "From the looks of it, I'm going to be home late tonight. Let her know for me, alright?".

Isaac snapped his attention from Ryuko to his father, giving a grin and thumbs up. "Will do! She'll understand, I'm sure. Hey, I'm going to take up the street corner by the shop, is that okay?". His father raised an eyebrow for a moment before giving a relenting nod. "Yea, that's fine. Take your friends with you as well, alright? I can't have nonpaying customers flooding the front entrance.".

At this, he gave another nod, looking around at the group. "Alright....uhhh, I guess trip is over? I'm going to do an act over on the street corner nearby, you guys can watch if you want or y'know...go do what you had planned today?"

Andrita Andrita Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 BoltBeam BoltBeam

Ryuko would have her arms behind her back as she looked up.
"I have nothing to do currently, so why not?" Ryuko replied, before looking towards where Kazuki and Kairi were.

"Those two are gone...."

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Meanwhile, Kairi and Kazuki have reached Kairi's house. It seemed no one else was there, but she would explain.
"My dad is busy dueling in the WGPX. He won't be back for a while."

Angelostar4 Angelostar4

With finally reaching Kairi's house, Kazuki hurried up and gently puts the engine onto the floor... with Erda mimicking the same motions of laying the engine down. "Whew... that was surprisingly heavy." Letting out sigh, she casually helps herself with the house... hopping onto the couch. "The WGPX...? Hmmmm... that kinda sounds familiar is it like a big tournament for Duel Monsters or something? Or am I mixing that up with another thing? Because if it's Duel Monsters..." There was a brief pause but the girl's eyes light up a bit and smiles widely. "I can't wait to one day be apart of that whole spiel!"

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

The Amazing Helnex!
Busy Street corner
(open)

"Step right up, step right up folks. Want the chance to win some rare cards? Well, you have to come to the right place. All you have to do is bet one of your cards and if I can guess it then I get but if fail to guess your card out of thousand upon thousands of others you win one of these amazing cards!" Helnex, a well dressed masked man, said loudly on the populated street corner in front of a table with several rare cards on it. "Whose first?" Helnex asked gesturing to the crowd around him.

"I'll give it a shot," said one of Helnex's audience plants. The man walked forward and pulled out a card from his pocket, with the back of it facing Helnex.

"Great, now let me try my magic..." Helnex said staring at the card turning his head back and forth. "Is it Red-Eyes Black Dragon?" Helnex asked.

"Nope," the man said revealing his card to be just a Dark Magician.

"Oh bad luck for me this time, pick your card winner," Helnex said gesturing to his table of rare cards. The man grabbed on and then Helnex process repeated itself with other plants winning and a few losing to get people to buy into the trick. And the trick was once people started playing Helnex's game who weren't his plants, Relinquished would be behind the contestants. Relinquished would then see what card they had and Helnex would be able inter see-through Relinquished eye and know what card they had. From there Helnex trap was sprung as he began collecting rare cards and while letting a few people win some back to keep others interested.

Kaguya Tsutomei
  • "Have a little faith, alright? I've been handling machines since before you were crawling, ma'am. My wife trusted me to keep her runner up in top shape, does that say enough?". At the mention of his wife and her runner, he jutted his thumb over his shoulder at the poster on the wall behind him, showcasing the short brown haired woman and the pristine runner. Looking over, he spoke directly at Isaac now. "From the looks of it, I'm going to be home late tonight. Let her know for me, alright?"

Isaac snapped his attention from Ryuko to his father, giving a grin and thumbs up. "Will do! She'll understand, I'm sure. Hey, I'm going to take up the street corner by the shop, is that okay?" His father raised an eyebrow for a moment before giving a relenting nod. "Yea, that's fine. Take your friends with you as well, alright? I can't have nonpaying customers flooding the front entrance."

At this, he gave another nod, looking around at the group. "Alright....uhhh, I guess trip is over? I'm going to do an act over on the street corner nearby, you guys can watch if you want or y'know...go do what you had planned today?"
    Kaguya laughed at Bishop's first statement - finding it kinda cute/funny; not wrong, but it was something. "Well now, I guess it does." She joked along, or so it sounded, having a serious smile on her face and hence turning to face Isaac who was with Ryuko and was requested to not have 'nonpaying customers flooding the front entrance'. Kaguya seemed to understand, but wasn't sure which 'side' she was put into, shrugging at him like 'does that include me as well?'

Last edited:
Bishop looked at kaguya, giving a small shrug. "Your free to stay about, but as I'm going to be in the back working on the runner, you'd have to start shouting to keep in touch with me. Unless you have any questions before hand?". Isaac, seeing that kaguya was pre-occupied simply nodded to Ryuko, motioning for her to follow as he headed out the door. "I have a street corner I tend to use near the shop...indirectly, it sometimes gives dad some business. Directly, it let's me just...entertain people who come by?..Right, I never explained where the heck I'm going with any of this. I'm a street magician, so I just...find a street corner and set up a show, is a good way to put it."

Heading towards the corner, he was a little saddened to find it occupied...though more confused than anything by the fact it was...another magician? But there was a relinquished behind the crowd as well, watching them. After a few moments, his stomach tightened into a knot. Was this guy actually using his spirit to bluff through sleight of hand? Really? Looking over to Ryuko he made a bit of a motion towards it as they got closer. "What's your take on it? Why is he using a spirit to just...bluff? Is he really that lackluster you think?". Beside him, valkyria had 'poofed' into semi-existence again, floating along gently. "Hate to say it, but likely not. It'd be borderline moronic to have a spirit just help you bluff sleight of hand you know, so I think there's more than meets the eye. Besides, since you've claimed this as 'your corner' about ten times now, you have a right to know what's going on, right?".

Isaac looked over to his spirit, giving a semi-nod...a lot of what she said made sense, as usual. And while he had claimed it as his corner a few times it had usually been in more of a joking nature...Turning his attention back towards the gathered crowd he started forward again to get closer and hear what was going on, motioning for ryuko to follow along...if only he knew how much he wasn't going to like what was going on.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 ChazGhost ChazGhost BoltBeam BoltBeam

Marianne was walking around looking for a nice place to set up for her next street show, her somewhat revealing outfit and the jingling of her tail bells turning heads to look at her in both curiosity and because of how provocative she was dressed. While she heard the wolf whistles, cat calls and the whispers of how she needs to be more prude, all of which she ignored. It was a new day and she was ready to make some money taking off her hat and giving Max scratches on his head "Don't worry Max, we'll find a nice spot to set up in and we can maybe get some food" She said to her rabbit with a smile "Now you stay in there while I find our stop" Marianne said as she flourished her hat back onto her head and continued to walk through the city

Eventually she turned a corner and saw a massive crowd surrounding someone "Oh excellent, I'm so lucky, since if they get bored they can just come over to me" She reasoned to herself as she set herself up diagonally across from the masked magician as she started flexing her body and stretching, along with warming up her voice. She then cleared her throat "Ahem, good morning, good day and good afternoon, I am the Amazing Marianne" She announced with very few people starting to gather around "Now before we begin, yes my show is completely free of charge to see however if you think that I blew your socks off in anyway please feel free to put any money into this hat here." She continued putting the hat with Max popping out and sitting next to the hat

As the people murmured about her and some of the kids aww'ed at the rabbit "Ok one last thing I implore you that you do not try any of these very high level tricks by yourself or, now then, with that out of the way, let us begin! She announced starting off with a standing back flip "Now that was only a warm-up my lovely audience, I have yet to do anything truly spectacular yet." She continued before bending forwards "For those scared of a tall girl watch how I shrink down to a more manageable size" She announced eliciting a few chuckles as she continued to bend forward, her arms hooking underneath her legs, which were now resting on her shoulders and her hands keeping her up off the ground "Tada and now you have an easy carriage, Entertainer" She said with a smile as she waved at everyone one with her foot as a few bits of change were thrown into her hat and more people started to come over and watch her (Not from the other crowd, just others in general)

Interactions: Open

Kaguya Tsutomei
  • "You're free to stay about, but as I'm going to be in the back working on the runner, you'd have to start shouting to keep in touch with me. Unless you have any questions before hand?"
    Kaguya shook her head. "None that come to mind." She said to him calmly. "I'll try get your attention if I need it or something like that. Just when it's needed. You get it." She added, seeming calm and remaining inside as she has the offer to, noticing Isaac and Ryuko just left. She shrugged it off and just practically lounged around - trying to think of anything that she may want to ask at all - anything that could yield something maybe worth knowing. At the moment, she can't think of anything, so more time 'to' think is probably a good idea.

Last edited:

• ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles ChazGhost ChazGhost

Ryuko was quite confused too, until she realized what was happening once people started giving their cards to the masked man, due to guessing incorrectly.

"Hey, they're gambling, and that man is cheating!" Ryuko exclaimed, before running off into the crowd, then looking at the Masked person, before saying,
    "Hey! You return those stolen cards right now!"
    Hauskee appeared next to Ryuko, before speaking.
    "Mistress, don't draw attention to yourself, these people will think you're crazy."

The Amazing Helnex!
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Relinquished stared at Ryuko and Hasukee as they confronted its master. Helnex, on the other hand, placed down his most recently won card onto the table as Ryuko ran up to him. "Stolen? Dear child I won them fair and square, the odds were in their favor but my skill and magic allowed me to win." Helnex said to Ryuko before glancing under his mask to Hauskee. ...Oh, how unwonderful... another person who can see spirits... Helnex thought to himself. "Question my dear do you know what Relinquished's effect is?" Helnex asked as Relinquished began slowly floating closer to Hasukee. "He can take the opponents monsters and equip them to himself to boost his power and use them as a shield to keep himself safe" Helnex continued as Relinquished was now right behind Hasukee. "Now I recommend you leave before I give you a first-hand look at using your little maid" Helnex stated queilty so only Ryuko could hear.

Last edited:
The Boss
Area: Near Machina Maintenance
Following the path that was set out for them, The Boss and Rakki would be eventually led to a crowded street corner. There was another crowded area from the street across, but as he looked further, the man at the center of it all immediately caught his eye.

"That's Helnex." He said to Rakki, pointing at the masked man as he approached the crowd. "And the person that this card was leading us to. Just great. He's causing a scene again."

He soon noticed Helnex's Relinquished duel spirit closing in on Ryuko and her own spirit. The Boss knew that a scene like this wouldn't end very well. Either someone was going to get hurt, or Helnex was gonna lose all of his cards to a frenzied crowd. If the latter scenario came to be, that'd be less money in his own pockets, which he couldn't let happen. Before the situation could escalate any further, The Boss shouted from the crowd.
"Hold it!"

The tattooed man motioned for Rakki to stay back as he emerged from the onlooking crowd. Quickly he approached the two, taking a brief glance at his masked cohort before setting his eyes on Ryuko.
"Young woman you say that this man is cheating, which is a serious accusation. But just how do you intend to prove it to the rest of us?" The older man's eyes narrowed as they scanned the younger girl. She was definitely the holder of the cursed card. While she was plenty strong, The Boss doubted that she'd give him too much trouble. That being said, there were too many people around as it is. He'd need to find another way to snag the card from her. "I see no foul play here, only a performer trying to make a living for himself, but maybe you can prove me wrong."

ChazGhost ChazGhost Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 BoltBeam BoltBeam

Rakki Nextem
  • Following the path that was set out for them, The Boss and Rakki would be eventually led to a crowded street corner. There was another crowded area from the street across, but as he looked further, the man at the center of it all immediately caught his eye.

"That's Helnex." He said to Rakki, pointing at the masked man as he approached the crowd. "And the person that this card was leading us to. Just great. He's causing a scene again."
    "He looks like a bad person... Worse than us, perhaps... Causing a scene like this is a sure-fire way to know you're already in a deep mess..." Rakki said about Helnex, shuddering and looking to the crowd he seemed to have cultivated. What a horde, as expected of what seemed to be a magician - except... He is said to be cheating, that makes a 'lot' more sense, now doesn't it?
    The tattooed man motioned for Rakki to stay back as he emerged from the onlooking crowd.
    Rakki nodded to his motion and stayed at the back, instead glancing at the scene, recognising Ryuko. "...You are... the one from... back then?" Rakki said silently to herself when it all clicked together. Her mind dragged her back to a time where she was helpless, and needed help - not too long ago, actually, a few hours ago, when she was attending to her own matters, mainly a victim she had underestimated.
    "Uwaaaagh! Give me back my card!" A little girl in a green bunny hood cried in desperation. A muscular older man with a buzz cut looked down at her smirking. "It's not yours if I am holding it!"

"You stole it from me!!!"

The big guy soon felt the card get swiped from his hand, as a teenaged girl with red hair, that had hints of blue, was looking at the card, before giving it back to the smaller girl.

"That's a really nice card. You take care of it okay?"

The girl in the bunny hood smiled, before bowing. "Thank you miss!" She said before running off.
    Rakki smiled at reminiscence - that was a nice thing to look back on, even if it made her look like an idiot. 'Yes... that's her...' She thought to herself. 'This complicates things a little, now doesn't it...' She added to her thoughts, yet staying at the back as her glance never left Ryuko.

Last edited:
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

"Ahhhhh... one of those turbo things." She looks over to the engine and casually stands up and starts stretching out her back and sides. "So that's why you got that so you can jump into the tournament... right?"

EBLaNJY.png

very lack
Tags: ,Kazue( ChazGhost ChazGhost
Avery huffed and folded his arms. He didn't want to go back, but his offer was kinda good."Fine,
fine...i'll go back, but you better keep your end of the deal X-Dude."
he looked at his two friends
who had an head start. Avery also noticed that third friend was there and she looked scared. Now
he started to feel bad." Well..i guess i should head over and explain." he wasn't sure if Kazue was
going to follow, but he made his way over to his worried teacher. she was a nice lady, she maybe
she wouldn't be to hard on him

qNNJ3NT.png

oi akumara
Tags: Condor Fubuki ( BoltBeam BoltBeam )
Aoi nodded and drew her card. It wasn't a monster, but it was useful trap..a trap that could help
her knock down that monster of his. Hopefully, he didn't have some kind of surprise next turn or
her plain wouldn't work." Im playing on card face down and ending my turn." if this plan did
fail, she was going to have to think of something else

Current Deck: Naturia
LP: 8000
Cards in hands: -
Next Draw: Naturia Stag beetle
Graveyard: Naturia cherries, Naturia Strawberries,Naturia Guardian
Naturia Cosmobeet, Exetrio's Fang
Banished:

Field spell:

PZR:
PZL:
EZ: Naturia Beast(AM)

MZ1: Naturia Beans(FD)
MZ2: Naturia Rock(D)
MZ3:
MZ4:
MZ5:

S/TZ1: Recall(FD)
S/TZ2: Naturia Sacred Tree(FD)
S/TZ3:
s/TZ4:
s/TZ5:

HIbRH7u.png

isha heeler
Tags: Hal Lisson ( Dolches Dolches )
"He won't be famous after i get ahold of him. I think my deck is prepared to challenge him..
maybe."
the last part was whispered." Anyway, it's nice to meet ya Hal. Took you long enough
huh?"
of course, she was just teasing and shook his hand. Misha had prepared her duel disk,
shuffled her deck, than stepped on the field."W-wait what? so there's people watching us?"
at first this worried Misha, but she had gotten over it soon. A smirk had suddenly came
across the girl's face."Awesome! i hope these people are ready for a show because i'm about
to give them one."

she tilted her hat some..but she still felt slightly nervous." I'll let you go first my friend."

Last edited:
Isaac was quick to catch on as well, but instead of outright sprinting after her he kept his gentle walk going, his stomach sinking as he saw the relinquished inching closer behind Hauskee...that's what he was afraid of, the spirit would likely be just as terrible as it's card. "He's cheating yes, but not everyone can see us..the spirits, obviously. Ryuko is making a claim that she can't back up...how do you plan too-" but before she could finish, Isaac was already working his way through the crowd.

"Young woman you say that this man is cheating, which is a serious accusation. But just how do you intend to prove it to the rest of us?" The older man's eyes narrowed as they scanned the younger girl. She was definitely the holder of the cursed card. While she was plenty strong, The Boss doubted that she'd give him too much trouble. That being said, there were too many people around as it is. He'd need to find another way to snag the card from her. "I see no foul play here, only a performer trying to make a living for himself, but maybe you can prove me wrong."

Isaac stepped his way into the opening, making a point to dust himself off and straighten his collar. "Cheating is a bit of a strong word yes, but it's not impossible. But I'm not claiming he cheats, not yet. You see, I'm a performer myself...actually, I see like three people in this crowd who frequent my shows on this corner. See this is a corner I use... a lot so you have to understand I have to protect it's reputation. I'd never be able to work here again if someone faked their act here!". He was really putting on the theatrics and slipping into his show style now, noticing how a few of the crowd laughed or recognized him. He slipped out of his face of absolute horror before continuing. "I have a way we can settle this. This man and I are both obviously magicians, so why not settle this with a duel? If I win, he has to hand back each card that he won in the event he was cheating. If I lose, I'll give him two of my most cherished cards, and we'll admit he's just that good. In the end, no one will really lose here, yes? We're both entertainers, we only seek to bring joy to others....do you accept my wager, sir?".

He had the support of at least a few of the crowds folk he felt, mostly the ones who knew him and had seen him at least once or twice. But he had laid the trap...no entertainer would shirk a challenge like this...if they did, they were obviously hiding something, right? Beside him, valkyria was idly twirling her staff in hand, waiting on a response as well. She wasn't sure what Isaac was thinking but...she had to trust him, like always. He was serious this time, even if he was hiding it behind his theatrics...this wasn't just a duel now for him, she knew this was a bit more for him.

Xcelgamer Xcelgamer NewAgeBlack NewAgeBlack ChazGhost ChazGhost Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

The Amazing Helnex
ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 NewAgeBlack NewAgeBlack BoltBeam BoltBeam

Helnex glanced over to his boss upon his arrival and intervention. He didn't know why he was there but he was happy for his help dealing duelist with the dragon maid spirit. But hopefully one headache was about to be taken care of, a new one showed up. Helnex looked the young magician up and down as he challenged Helnex to a duel. "A true knight in shining armor or in this case a wizard in robes, coming here to challenge a poor man trying to make living with an unfair offer of two cards for all those I rightful won," Helnex said dramatically playing up the moment. "But as proper showmen, I'll take your offer and teach you who the real hero is," Helnex said grabbing black and red duel disk from under his table and activating it.

"You will now face the mighty, the magical, the amazing Helnex now!" Helnex said activating his duel disk.

Kazue Champion
Acethekidd Acethekidd

"I never break my promises," Kazue said smiling walking with Avery to his teacher and classmates. "Excuse me miss, I think I found your students," Kazue said gesturing to Avery and his friends. "They said they got lost and then lucky for them I found them and then soon after you" Kazue continued trying to soften Avery potential punishment by saying he got lost.

As she performed and through the oohs, says, claps and laughs, she listened as best as she could to what was going across from her, apparently the main performer was being accused of some form of cheating, which caused her to mentally scowl as it would sully her and others names as well then her face seemed to brighten as she heard someone challenge him to a duel. She proceeded to unknot herself and take a bow before pointing at the crowd across the street "OK everyone, that's it for my performance for today" She said which was met with quite a few awws. "Now, now don't get too upset but right across the street a duel is going to take place" She announced pointing towards the other crowd "So if your still looking for something interesting there it is." She said before picking up her hat which is now filled with mainly change, a few high money notes and Max sitting on top before she and her crowd walked over

Marianne made her way through the crowd like she was melted butter eventually reaching the middle where Isaac and Helnex were "Good day to you all, as I'm sure you're aware, one of these kids has challenged the masked man. I am a neutral party to all this, so I shall be the announcer for this lovely duel" Marianne yelled out as she casually although unnaturally twisted her body around "In the left corner we have the challenger, is he going to be a crowds Knight in shining armor or a sneaky wizard trying to cheat a working man out of his earnings, we shall see and in the right corner we have the accused, a masked man but is he truly a working class man or using trickery to steal cars from people's decks?" She continued with a smile on her face "LIGHTS, CAMERA, DUEL!" She yelled out pointing towards the two of them

ChazGhost ChazGhost ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles BoltBeam BoltBeam NewAgeBlack NewAgeBlack Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

"Stolen? Dear child I won them fair and square, the odds were in their favor but my skill and magic allowed me to win."

Ryuko had a few good responses for what he just said, but she kept them back.
"Question my dear do you know what Relinquished's effect is?" Helnex asked as Relinquished began slowly floating closer to Hasukee. "He can take the opponents monsters and equip them to himself to boost his power and use them as a shield to keep himself safe" Helnex continued as Relinquished was now right behind Hasukee. "Now I recommend you leave before I give you a first-hand look at using your little maid" Helnex stated queilty so only Ryuko could hear.

Hauskee would turn around with her arms up in a boxer stance, but with how close the Ritual monster was, Hauskee would use telepathy.
Mistress, this might be more than we can handle
Ryuko clenched her fists, before whispering back at the masked man.

"If you're looking to turn my friend against me, you got another thing coming."
"Hold it!"

The tattooed man motioned for Rakki to stay back as he emerged from the onlooking crowd. Quickly he approached the two, taking a brief glance at his masked cohort before setting his eyes on Ryuko.
"Young woman you say that this man is cheating, which is a serious accusation. But just how do you intend to prove it to the rest of us?"
Ryuko would look at the person who arrived, before looking back at the masked man.
"I just know. I'm not someone that lets thievery and unfairness go unpunished!"

Isaac stepped his way into the opening, making a point to dust himself off and straighten his collar. "Cheating is a bit of a strong word yes, but it's not impossible. But I'm not claiming he cheats, not yet. You see, I'm a performer myself...actually, I see like three people in this crowd who frequent my shows on this corner. See this is a corner I use... a lot so you have to understand I have to protect it's reputation. I'd never be able to work here again if someone faked their act here!". He was really putting on the theatrics and slipping into his show style now, noticing how a few of the crowd laughed or recognized him. He slipped out of his face of absolute horror before continuing. "I have a way we can settle this. This man and I are both obviously magicians, so why not settle this with a duel? If I win, he has to hand back each card that he won in the event he was cheating. If I lose, I'll give him two of my most cherished cards, and we'll admit he's just that good. In the end, no one will really lose here, yes? We're both entertainers, we only seek to bring joy to others....do you accept my wager, sir?".

He had the support of at least a few of the crowds folk he felt, mostly the ones who knew him and had seen him at least once or twice. But he had laid the trap...no entertainer would shirk a challenge like this...if they did, they were obviously hiding something, right? Beside him, valkyria was idly twirling her staff in hand, waiting on a response as well. She wasn't sure what Isaac was thinking but...she had to trust him, like always. He was serious this time, even if he was hiding it behind his theatrics...this wasn't just a duel now for him, she knew this was a bit more for him.
Ryuko looked at Isaac, before looking back at the Masked person and the Relinquished.
She clenched her hand, before taking a single card out from the deck case and offering it to Isaac.
"Please win! I believe in you!"
300px-DarkArmedtheDragonofAnnihilation-JUMP-NA-LE-OP.png

"A true knight in shining armor or in this case a wizard in robes, coming here to challenge a poor man trying to make living with an unfair offer of two cards for all those I rightful won," Helnex said dramatically playing up the moment. "But as proper showmen, I'll take your offer and teach you who the real hero is," Helnex said grabbing black and red duel disk from under his table and activating it.

"You will now face the mighty, the magical, the amazing Helnex now!" Helnex said activating his duel disk
Ryuko would be on the sidelines, with a look of nervousness.
I really hope he can win this.

The Boss
Area: Near Machina Maintenance
"Very well then." The Boss backed off for now, not wanting to seem too suspicious. It seems that his target had gotten off lucky for the time being. Right now he had to make sure that the stolen cards would stay well... stolen. The man simply shrugged and walked to the back of the crowd, taking care not to make anymore eye contact than needed with Helnex. When he reached the back of the crowd, he stood next to Rakki. It seemed that their opponents were able to see duel spirits as well. Not only that, the kid with the glasses seemed pretty confident that he could prove that Helnex cheated to get those cards. It could prove troublesome if they stuck around for too long. The Boss only hoped that Helnex could win the duel right there so he could leave safely with today's haul.

"Watch the duel closely." The Boss said quietly to Rakki. "The kid with the glasses could be an opponent you face down the line."
Oh. That's right, they were standing at the very back of the crowd. The young girl was likely not tall enough to even see the duel that was happening. The boss knelt down. "Hop on my shoulders if you'd like a better view."

BoltBeam BoltBeam

Rakki Nextem
  • Rakki would just watch all of this unfold around her - now there are 'three' magicians around! What fun. As they all conversed as a bulk of the group, with the boss going into the group to briefly join it up, it now looked as if a duel between two was about to begin. Only problem is, one would want to see this if they'd want a better understanding of what they were dealing with.
    "Watch the duel closely." The Boss said quietly to Rakki. "The kid with the glasses could be an opponent you face down the line."
    Oh. That's right, they were standing at the very back of the crowd. The young girl was likely not tall enough to even see the duel that was happening. The boss knelt down. "Hop on my shoulders if you'd like a better view."
    Rakki nodded to what he said, seeming to understand. Just keep an eye on the duel, if possible, but more so on the glasses kid. Rakki saw the boss kneel down so she could climb up onto his shoulders, smiling and carefully ascending up his back onto said shoulders for the view. "This should be... interesting, perhaps?" She thought aloud as silently as she could, but not keep it to herself. 'Now, let's see what you're made of!' She thought to herself when she could see the duel well enough - as it was about to start, that is.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back