Experiences Where did you roleplay before you came to RPNation?

I started off on Youtube streams, then left for a shady site called Cellufun, then Gaia's Zomg and Towns when it existed in my life, and now Rpnation.

CF, Gaia, and the YTS are where I roleplayed chat-based. Rpn was actually my first forum site that I could understand and navigate easily enough to feel comfortable using it. So I signed up and here I am.

Neopets (sadly) in my pre-teen years. The RP's were pretty cringe-worthy back then. I'd nearly forgotten about it!

I first started on Gaia online. I am still on there and I can definitely say I have come a long way.....A lot of cringe worthy roleplays from way back when.

FallenAngel123 said:
I first started on Gaia online. I am still on there and I can definitely say I have come a long way.....A lot of cringe worthy roleplays from way back when.
I remember Gaia online haha!

Quizilla back when I was young and took fanfic and my friend's word as fact for whatever it was I was reading at the time since I didn't know what half the stuff I was reading was about. Kind of missed Quizilla but that's probably nostalgia goggles. Haven't really switched to another rp site until Home | Litmust Roleplay cropped up then found my way over here.

I used to play around with my frineds with plots and characters that seemed pretty simular to the RPs I do today..

But I didn't start actual RP before I was 13/14.. I started in IMVU and when my old RP buddies started to disappear, I decided to look after a new place..

Then August 2014 I found a forum called RP-forums.net.. It's been my home ever since..

Except now the forum is falling apart due to server issused and it doesn't seem like they will be able to fix it.. RPs are slow, forum laggy and most of the older players are leaving..

So I came here..

I've also been a little back and forth on Skype, RPing there with my cyber-sister that I met in a chat on IMVU.. I've also RPed a bit on Kik with some people from RP-forums..

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm actually fresh off of Gaia (that place is a mess), but I started way back on neopets. I've gotta say, some of my favorite ones were back when things were simple and I didn't post novels every time it was my turn, haha.

gm something i forgot the name of the site, but my friend so me this it look lot easier than the other one i was using.

this is cool so far....

I started roleplaying back in 2006 on MySpace! (<3) Before it changed.. AND BROKE MY HEART!

then I moved to Roleplayer.me and I've pretty much been on Roleplayer.me this whole time! lol

Gaia for me. I've gotta say, I'm having a harder time finding partners since I've switched! ..but I just hate Gaia so much.

Wow. I think the first time I roleplayed was in 4th grade, with my friends as Pokemon.

In real life.

The first actual "roleplay" site I used (and still do) was Scratch.

Scratch is a programming website.

That's where I did my first conscious roleplay.

I started on Proboards and basically stayed on that type of rpg set-up. Eventually Jcink stole my heart and I've been on that forum host since. Oh, and a few mybb boards but mainly Jcink.

I started back in 2005 in HumanPets when it was a fb app, then I moved onto a rp website, then I went to Mangafox and Monmosu forums and now I am here

Wow. I started on a site called Horseland which was a sim of horses lmao. I was like 9 and had no idea what I was doing was role playing. Then went to Aim chat (2005). Which then moved to Roleplay Gateway around 2009, had a few partners from there that I've just kept over the years, and then now I'm here because that has all died and I had no luck on Gaia when I was desperate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back