• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to Vanguard! Home of Pirates

When Sandra was jumped from the deck only call Eunad as a reaction: "Damn, Sandra!"

Eunad saw Sandra still jump over the edge until he again turned to the soldiers.

He huffed out angrily and attacked them. The one he parried and the other he stabbed.

"Not a simple command she can execute this little quick-tempered ...!" He let out angry.

He went behind the ship took his gun and gave her backing.

He shot just one down which running toward her from behind.

"You owe me one!" He called to her.

Dante had not realized Fenton had suddenly appeared in the fort that was a horse ride from town.... but he shrugged and disregarded it. He was now a decoy, which made dantes plan a whole lot easier. And after they beat her they can use the cannons to sink the 3 remaining grand navy ships.

"Psshh." Captain Estrella was annoyed that this over enthusiastic kid interupted. "Haaah!" She threw metal spirals at fenton, unnerved by his bullets.

Dante was almost done resting... he was preparing for his assualt...he grabbed some metal spirals stuck on the wall behind him and waited...

It was getting too dangerous to fly around this small, too many feet, too many bullets, too many weapons. It was time to grow to her human size. She quickly took out her tomahawks, and only stabbed when someone aggressively came towards her. She wasn't like the other pirates, I mean, she may have loved the riches and excitement and freedom, but at least she wasn't blood thirsty. No, she was pain thirsty, scream thirsty, she yearned for the refreshingness of capturing an enemy and making them feel her hatred and thrill all in one. But this? It didn't suit her all that much, but she would do what she would have to do.

She swung her axes and ducked and miiight have bit out a throat or two. She let most live, even though she knew there was a slim chance of surviving. She grinned as she fought, "All I wanted was some candy my friend," she told a navy soldier as she stabbed him in the stomach. The more she fought the more she attracted, and really it was all in self defense. Her hair was blood soaked and her body painted in red, she sometimes forgot her ability to fight like a nimble dancer when usually she stumbled around, ate sweets, and gave out sleazy grins. "When is this navy parade gonna be oooover," she whined, shoving another soldier in front of her to take a bullet. She quickly saluted him off, "You took one for the enemy, you die in honor my comrade," and laughed to herself.

Fraxinus said:
When Sandra was jumped from the deck only call Eunad as a reaction: "Damn, Sandra!"
Eunad saw Sandra still jump over the edge until he again turned to the soldiers.

He huffed out angrily and attacked them. The one he parried and the other he stabbed.

"Not a simple command she can execute this little quick-tempered ...!" He let out angry.

He went behind the ship took his gun and gave her backing.

He shot just one down which running toward her from behind.

"You owe me one!" He called to her.
"Alright! I owe you one!" She yelled back to Eunad, pointing her sword at him.

I wonder where the Captain went? The tavern?

She headed in that direction, killing a few more Navymen on her way. When she found the Captain, her plan was to drag him ass back to the port, if not back onto the ship itself. He was being irresponsible, leaving the ship.

Hasn't he heard that Captains go down with the ship?!

Suddenly, without warning, a man came at her fron the left and tackled her. Her pistol and cutlass slid through the dry dirt and stopped a few yards away. The guy was on top of her in a second, and threw a punch at her face and landed it. But she blocked his next throw and slammed her palm up against his jaw, hearing a crack, probably broke his jaw. She kicked him off while he was in too much pain to react, and drew her other pistol, aiming between his eyes.

"You stupid bastard! I'm going to have a black eye now!" BANG!

Last edited by a moderator:
He nodded accepting his new found captain, he would now take it upon himself to ensure she returned to her ship alive. He then stretched out his right arm before taking an offensive stance, his single blade raised above his head.

"Captain, leave these grunts to me you focus on getting the rest of the crew together so we can escape this hell hole."

He smirked before charging forward cutting down any naval officer that got in his way with the slightest of ease leaving a trail of blood in his wake.

BrownBear1 said:
Dante had not realized Fenton had suddenly appeared in the fort that was a horse ride from town.... but he shrugged and disregarded it. He was now a decoy, which made dantes plan a whole lot easier. And after they beat her they can use the cannons to sink the 3 remaining grand navy ships.
"Psshh." Captain Estrella was annoyed that this over enthusiastic kid interupted. "Haaah!" She threw metal spirals at fenton, unnerved by his bullets.

Dante was almost done resting... he was preparing for his assualt...he grabbed some metal spirals stuck on the wall behind him and waited...
Some of the spirals were blocked by the bullets, but one hit Fenton straight near the leg. "AGGGHHH!!" He tripped, due to the shock of getting hit, but like the resilient boy he was, he carrried on, ready to attack.

"AGGGHHHH!" With the last bit of energy he had for his power he sprinted in arc around Fenton. He looked like a horse galloping towards the goal, with his large well toned thighs flexing with each step. Hedgehog smirked, having caught Fenton with a spiral, but she now turned her attention to Dante. She threw more spirals at him however thin walls of earth erupted from the ground below, stopping the machine gun like attack. "Crap!" Hedgehog yelled as he started getting closer, metal spirals in each hand.

Finally she turned her arms into spikes. Bracing herself...

Dante creted one last wall right in front of her face, blocking her line of sight... "AHHH!" She wailed.

He stabbed her in the side, then with a rock hard hand, punched her in the face, knocking her out.

"FENT! LETS MAN THE CANNONS! WE NEED TO SHOOT THOSE LAST SHIPS TO GET THROUGH!" He climbed the wall and prepared the cannons with gun powder a ball and such. He went behind one, and shot the nearest ship. "CRASH!" It mase its mark. But it nedded at least two more to make it sink. "LETS GO!"

He nodded, Jumping over the wall as well. "Alright!!" He smiled, jumping on to the fort as well. He preaperd two of the cannons on the top with haste, with stern eyes and vigilance as to avoid ant oncoming fire. "Im so stupid.." He muttered. He shouldn't have left them behind, he knew that..."Ready!" He yelled to Dante. He lit the two, and waited

Lol now youre on a ship and not the fort lol whhhyyyy are you teleporting. Im at work be back in a few

Where could the Captain have gone?

Sandra had already checked the tavern, and not finding him there, was heading for the port to see if he'd come back.

✴BOOM!✴ She ducked at the sound of the cannon firing, and then she saw one of the navy ship's masts explode, crashing onto the deck, taking down most of the other rigging with it. Then she heard 2 more booms, and the rest of the ship exploded, large holes punctured it's side, and it quickly started taking on water.

"Whoooooo! Hell yes!" Sandra yelled triumphantly, jumping in the air. But that just drew the attention of a group of Navymen.

"Oops."

He smiled. "Great shot!" He cried, congratulating himself. "Hey!" He Felt something was amiss about his crew, a 'sense' he was trained to use by his father... "Imma go check the Mainland!" He jumped off the fort walls, using monkey like acrobatics to get down safely.

Dante nodded watching the minkey like captain jump down the side of the mountain on which the fort sat upon. It was up to him to take down the last two ships. He prepared all cannons and lit each in a sprint. A volley of about ten cannon balls flew through the air most falling on target. With the ships now sinking, there was no threat of escape for the pirates. Satisfied he turned to get back on his horse but again Eater came with men to get him. Dante sighed. Guy doesnt give up. He saluted them and jumped off the cliff into the ocean below

"Ah, shit," she murmured, readying herself, cutlass held aloft. One of the men came at her with a yell, the others following quickly behind him. The leader aimed a slice at her stomach, and she deflected it, then stabed his shoulder, and he fell with the pain. Two more came at her together, both with swords. They landed in an X against her block, Sandra shoved them

[QUOTE="Kaoru Asuna]
Where could the Captain have gone?
Sandra had already checked the tavern, and not finding him there, was heading for the port to see if he'd come back.

✴BOOM!✴ She ducked at the sound of the cannon firing, and then she saw one of the navy ship's masts explode, crashing onto the deck, taking down most of the other rigging with it. Then she heard 2 more booms, and the rest of the ship exploded, large holes punctured it's side, and it quickly started taking on water.

"Whoooooo! Hell yes!" Sandra yelled triumphantly, jumping in the air. But that just drew the attention of a group of Navymen.

"Oops."

[/QUOTE]
He then looked around the mainland, with the utmost stealth among the battlefield, climbing on building tops and trees. He then looked and saw Sandra. "SANDRA!" he pounced down on some of the navymen from the trees. and proceeded to defend her. "Are you ok? Why are you here?"

Sandra saw the Captain land on a few of the Navymen on her right.

"Are you ok? Why are you here?" The Captain asked her, just as she ran through the still standing man.

"Because I'm no use on the ship! I'm a close-quarters fighter, with short range revolvers! Where did you expect--" she paused to kill the man she'd stabbed in the shoulder. "--me to be?!" Sandra finished, almost yelling.

(I'm probably logging off now, but I might not. I don't know.)

[QUOTE="Kaoru Asuna]
Sandra saw the Captain land on a few of the Navymen on her right.
"Are you ok? Why are you here?" The Captain asked her, just as she ran through the still standing man.

"Because I'm no use on the ship! I'm a close-quarters fighter, with short range revolvers! Where did you expect--" she paused to kill the man she'd stabbed in the shoulder. "--me to be?!" Sandra finished, almost yelling.

(I'm probably logging off now, but I might not. I don't know.)

[/QUOTE]
"I'm-" he stabbed one naval man through the chest with his dagger. "I'm sorry! I just wanted-" he dodged a swing by an infantryman, and stabbed him with the sword in one fluid motion. "Wanted you to be safe!" He fired a shot from a pistol. "Because I-" he dodged a shot just barely due to his distraction, it grazing his shoulder. This caused him to lose balance, falling to the floor. The navy took its opportunity, and went to pounce.

Happy that he threw all the cannonballs overboard, dante climbed back on the port. But he ignored the fight, instead worrying about the boats. "Hmm." It looked like the pirates wanted to keep fighting for some reason, but no matter. It was a good distraction for him to steal a smaller boat. On the port of saw some tipped over barrels of water, dried meat, alcohol and fruit. He threw as much as he could, feeling pretty safe from the fight. It seemed he was forgotten, which he didnt mind. Soon enough he lowered his sail and began drifting away from port.

"Woo!" He wiped the sweat off his brow, and released his guitar and Great Axe from his back.He sat on a barrel and opened his guitar case. In it he pulled out some custom made shades his stole from some general store. He smiled and opened the barrel of rum and filled his canteen. With a sigh he kicked back watched the fight from afar.

gogojojo331 said:
"I'm-" he stabbed one naval man through the chest with his dagger. "I'm sorry! I just wanted-" he dodged a swing by an infantryman, and stabbed him with the sword in one fluid motion. "Wanted you to be safe!" He fired a shot from a pistol. "Because I-" he dodged a shot just barely due to his distraction, it grazing his shoulder. This caused him to lose balance, falling to the floor. The navy took its opportunity, and went to pounce.
Sandra saw the Captain fall.

"Captain!" she yelled, drew her revolver and shot the Navyman through the heart. Unfortunately, he still fell on the Captain. She walked over and helped her Captain pull the dead man off, and knelt down next to him.

"'Because you--' what?" Sandra asked him.

[QUOTE="Kaoru Asuna]
Sandra saw the Captain fall.
"Captain!" she yelled, drew her revolver and shot the Navyman through the heart. Unfortunately, he still fell on the Captain. She walked over and helped her Captain pull the dead man off, and knelt down next to him.

"'Because you--' what?" Sandra asked him.

[/QUOTE]
"Because..." He said, gasping for a breath for a bit. It hurt to get up with his foot. It would heal later. He turned to her. "Because you're a crew mate... And I...I.." He blushed, but not for long, as a naval officer jumped from behind to stab her. "Look out!" He pushed her away, taking the blow to the side of his stomach, cursing his stupidity.

Sandra kind of wondered why his face turned red. But before she could really think about it, a look of fear came over his face and he screamed, 'Look out!', and shoved her out of the way. And then she watched as a soldier stabed him in the side.

"Fenton!" Sandra had her cutlass out in a second, and stabbed the Navyman twice in the mid-section. "Damn it, what did you do that for? You could have died! here, put pressure on it-" she took his hand and pressed it to the wound in his side. "-and lets get you back to the ship!" She hooked his other arm around her shoulders and helped him back to the ship.

Why did he do that? He saved me from being hurt...

She saw Eunad up on the deck.

"Eunad! Put down the gangplank! The Captain just got himself stabbed!"

Eunad froze when he saw the bleeding Fenton, but he composed himself quickly and led the plank down.

"How could this happen then?" ask Eunad "Well, it's a battlefield, but I want to know right now."

He turned back to the Navy.

"Or after we are out of here." He said.

"Don't worry about that now, just help me get him to his bunk! No wait, you go get the medical supplies, alright? Please," Sandra added as an after thought, not usually one to worry about niceties.

Then she helped her groaning Captain across the deck, to his cabin at the aft of the ship, kicking the door open and helping him to sit on the bunk.

Eunad quickly ran down to get a first aid kit.

Actually, I'm not a doctor he thought but I think I know enough to help him.

He grabbed the box and ran to his cabin.

When he arrived Eunad said: "Put him on the table!"

When Sandra did this he took out the first aid kit and went to work.

"Get out side guard." He said to Sandra, "I do not want one of those jokes out there rushes in here."

"Oh, alright. I'll be just outside the door if you need me."

Sandra closed the door behind her. She pulled up the gangplank and looked over the edge of the ship to the port, drawing her revolvers. The Navymen seemed to have scattered with the loss of their ships. They were almost running around like chickens with their heads cut off.

But no matter what, she was pretty glad to be out of the Captain's cabin. Sandra couldn't stand the sight of blood (minus that of bastard Navymen), and she didn't think she could have handled any medical work past slapping a bandage on. She holstered her pistols and ran her fingers through her short blond hair, sighing. She walked back to the Captain's door and sat against the wall next to it. Her mind wandered back to the Captain's face in the moment before he'd been stabbed.

What did he have to be embarrassed about, besides leaving us to fend for ourselves? That couldn't have been why he was embarrassed. It must have been something else...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back