• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Void- Accepting characters

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
_he chuckles softly however the creatures arm smacks them away once again and...it picks up it's head and reattaches it to it's body-

Primordial: "i fear not death nor it releaese...You think you've won by severing my head?" -the being laughs and the void itself begins to shake- "you have no idea what you have done zenitsu agatsuma....you are now a primary target" -Like doc it cuts a whole into the void and goes through it leaving them-

Zenitsu's eyes widened as he heard what Primordial said.
"What...n...nonono! I didn't want this! Now this thing wants me dead!!' Zenitsu shouted,crying.
"Take it easy Buddy." Prompto replied,patting Zenitsu on his left shoulder.
"No it's not okay! What if it goes for my friends too?! Tanjiro...Inosuke...Nezuko..." he cried.

-Doctor V walks to Zenitsu and pats his back trying to comfort him- "Calm down friend....look on the bright side you basically kinda killed a god from the void! and most of all you didn't shy away from it....i say it's an improvement to your morale"

"Yeah,I mean you are stronger then you look Zenitsu!" Tails replied.
"We did great here,all of us!" Prompto replied.
Zenitsu dried his tears. " Thanks...Gramps will be proud of me."
"I'm sure he will!" Prompto replied.

Eddie opened the doors of the gunship. Inside three mostly identical Eddies sat and Grey said "They clones or alternate versions?"
Simon said "Does it matter?"

"Whoa!!! Variants from an alternate universe! It's like in Spider Man No way Home!" Prompto said cheerfully.
"Well,we are in a void between dimensions...so it is to be expected..." Tails replied."I hope I won't meet some...not so benevolent variants of mine." the young mobian fox added.
"Oh,right! Zenitsu gave the blade back to the Doctor before taking his Ninchirin katana back."Thanks for safe keeping it for me.!"

"Its a good thing only Primordil has access to this void ...if it was the 2nd brother or the 3rd sister i'm pretty sure we'd be dead.." -doc said to himself and quiestly at that-

"I wish I had less variants and clones, about 80% are evil or want me dead so that sucks" Eddie said, "I was cloned by these shady dudes a while back and it didn't go well" Eddie said while Grey and ghost scavenged the gunship "Eddie humor lead to us forming our version of the council of the Ricks"

"Are they worse?" Tails asked. "I don't like where's it's going..." Zenitsu replied.
"And what about variants?" Tails asked,mentioning the Eddie variants.
"Concil of Ricks,that's a good one!" Prompto replied.

"The council consists of the 'good' clones and variants since many clones were brainwashed" Edde said. "For whatever reason most universes have some variant of me most having abilities and dying the same way"

-doc began searching through his seeming bottomless bag- "ok so from what I'm looking at I have a few tents, sleeping bag, mosin nagant, a...."do it yourself campfire hand book, and a functioning hydrogen bomb,,,,fuckin hell I was hoarder..."

Zenitsu gulped. "I pity them... I hope my variants are more luckier then me..." Zenitsu added.
"Tails,what do you mean you which not to meet not so friendly variants?" Prompto asked.
"I had...well..not so friendly encounters with a few evil variants of myself." Tails added,looking worried.
"Doc,don't worry,I got it covered!" Prompto replied. He had tents,and other camping equipment appear. " The crystal's power still works here,nice!" Prompto said.

-doc dumps out his bag and a mountain of stuff comes out causing him to let out a frustrated groan- "damn it...ok ok it's alright I needed to sort this thing any way...Don't touch my stuff. except the tents you can hhave those''

"Whats the plan now" Grey asked while reloading his various weapons.

"Your bag is like the Doctor's Tardis. Bigger on the inside!" Prompto replied,mentioning Doctor Who."Say Doc,you woudn't be aquitented with a certain Time Lord that shares the same title as you?"

"Your bag is like the Doctor's Tardis. Bigger on the inside!" Prompto replied,mentioning Doctor Who."Say Doc,you woudn't be aquitented with a certain Time Lord that shares the same title as you?"
"Not that i know of though I have heard rumors of a man named doctor Void...oddly enough I wish to meet this man" -he began grabbing whatgever fell out and started putting it back-

Eddie sat down and pulled out a device. he drew blood from his arm and waited a second.

The device's screen turned red and Eddie put it away abruptly.

Tails noticed the screen. "Something I learned when facing Dr Eggman's forces is that red screen are a bad sign." Tails explained.

Eddie threw the device aside destroying it. He got to his feet and worked on the modified coms device

Users who are viewing this thread

Back