• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Void- Accepting characters

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"That is unimportant, and waste of time" Eddie said while rummaging through his supplies

Eddie got the coms device repaired and sent a transmission. The screen showed a man wearing a spacesuit in the wreck of the ship.

"This reminds me of camping nightimes with my friends!" Prompto replied cheerfully. "It would be nice to be in a field of flowers."said Zenitsu.

-he nods in agreement but sadly his ability to manipulate such a space is limited. he began setting up tents for everyone and even made a campfire somehow-

Simon and grey set up the equipment while Eddie disposed of an older body burning it before it could turn

"Çan I try one?" Zenitsu asked.
"I cam make some Chili Dogs too! I have the ingrediants with me in the Tornado!" Tails replied.

"Hm...Allow me to tell a story" -he lit a fire and began adding material he deemed "useless" into it- "When I was a boy...err...just a mass of black sludge if I'm being honest I would travel the realms, universe, and all realities with ease and being a mass of primordial essence i could do anything I desired. However...this story isn't one to be taken lightly. I once had the misfortune of meeting a sadistic god...it was the first time I ever felt fear in my life. this god captured me and tortured me for years on end and never stopped once. note I was young around this time no more than in my early 90's and he had torn me limb from limb and put me back together....this man controlled the weather like it was his own, weilded a weapon so heavy it threathed to sink to the center of the earth if set down, and a names so feared it wouldn't even be though of...otherwise if in anyway it was mentioned he would appear....his name...was Thor, God of lightning and son of Odin, the All-Father'

"The god of thunder from the Marvel comics?!" Prompto shouted. " I thought he was a good guy.
"Wasn't he from norse mythology?" Zenitsu asked.

"This god of thunder oh no....he's evil. He killed a whole race of Giant and wiped them all off the face of Midgard and yes Zenitsu this is the Real Thor. The real Chubby, mead drinking, wife hair cutting, goat eating Thor..."

"But I supposed you met his Marvelverse variants right?" Prompto asked.
"I woudn"t want to meet this guy..." Zenitsu replied. " Even if he's a lightning user."
"I had experiences with mad gods,even mad A.Is" Tails replied.

"Did I ever tell the story of my first love?" -he mentioned- "Ah how long ago...or was it how far in the future....meh depends on which timeline we were to visit but yes. I once fell in love with a shogun so feared on the battlefield she was the definition of death for her time! Oh how lovely she fought...the lovely flowing hair, her lust for war, all of it. Ahem! anyway she was a well known leader. I had wanted to battle her to see if she really was as dangerous as they said. would it surprise you if I said I had my ass handed to me?" -he chuckled softly- "She intruiged me so much we had fought together as enimes...but the fighting soo turn to hand to hand combat, then faking it, thenit came to the point where we would dance on the field of battle...."

Eddie swing the pocket watch in hand while the doctor told his story. Grey and Ghost listened more intently.

"Oh she was more than that. She was like the pure meaning of it, to the point it felt like pity she even were to like me. But I didn't mind. we were married and we had lived happiliy...but immortality is a blessing and a curse. where I was forever she was temporary. She grew old and I had cared for her. I tried everyday to convince her to become immortal but she denied. in the end only one showed up to her funeral...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back