• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Vengeance Is Mine: Demon Rebirth [Demon Isekai]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Ajen Castiel
1654635987600.png
A lack of experience. And an expected loss. Yet, there was potential. Strength was already there. The physical requirements, they were sufficient. As well as her own evaluation, with more endurance, there was a chance to negate the lack of skill somewhat, still her overall conclusion remained flawed. Ending the fight as quick as possible, while desirable, to directly attempt and walk towards a path so predictable, would spill just one's own doom. At least that was what he had been taught all his life. But he already got acquaintanced, with being wrong. With his knowledge and experience failing him.

So was it this time, once more such a case? Impossible. While he had failed himself too often, practical skills never once failed him. Yes, he was a failure in any kind of social encounter, but at least in sword fighting, his expertise still had to mean something. And if he'd be wrong? Then he would have to learn from this mistake at a later date, as unlikely as it was.

"What a most splendid observation. Your conclusion, however, that I can tell you, is slightly faulty. You will not be able to force a quick end to a fight if your skills are inferior to your opponent in most cases. Rather, if you tried to force the issue, it is far more likely that you would exhaust yourself at an even quicker pace. So let me give this single piece of advice, if you were to face an opponent with greater skill, then the best you can attempt, is to lure them in. To force them in a situation, where you can trade blows with them equally. However, for that, you'd have to be willing and able to take a beating yourself. As such, it is by any means more desirable for you to acquire at least basic skills. But enough of me boring you with my words, more pressing matters have to be discussed, mostly how we should proceed going forward."

TanteRegenbogen TanteRegenbogen mysteryxio mysteryxio Megilagor Megilagor Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back